Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode 19 Discussion

Feb 21, 2016 5:52 PM

Didn't expect Ein's death. I never had the chance to truly like that character. he did not appeared much and honestly, i wouldn't waste my life to save that guy with purple hair.
And to me, the best part of the episode was Kudelia talking about Miakuzi's big hand hahahahahahaha. Priceless!

Feb 23, 2016 5:57 AM

Ein will come back as a cold blooded killer now :P so much happening now that they will definitely end on a cliffhanger in the finale. Season 2 awaits.

Feb 29, 2016 8:31 AM

Big hands deserve a harem. v(=.=)v

Mar 5, 2016 10:57 AM
This episode was pretty intense!!! One of the best episodes, for sure!!!
One of my favorite character, Ein, died but I was expecting for this.... thats a pity
By the was, Kudelia sounds sassy everytime that she mentioned Mikazuki`s big hands.... I know what you thinking about Kudelia... I know... hahahahaha

Ah, and you looked cool, Eugene... don`t mind! Senpai noticed you

Mar 6, 2016 1:31 AM
omg just too much awesome in one episode.
Carta's way too funny a nutcase, cute osananajimi relation with Galigali, jealous of Choco's engaged loli & called her "rug rat".
Great fights. Some framing/actions too chaotic to see, but overall very cool plans & flanks.
Choco's red mech dual wielding swords.
Mika's gar everything, no pride shots fired, surfing on dead mechs.
Eugene controlling 2 ships, sitting in a third, a really reckless decoy plan.
Shin was cool until he got tide up.
More Akihiro & Lafter doing well.

Mar 14, 2016 4:53 AM

Lol I thought I was the only one that noticed Mikazuki has some huge hands.

Yees I wanted to learn about Gaelio, Fareed, and Colonel Issue's pasts so bad. That sure explains why she hasn't gotten over Fareed hehe.

Eugene is damn awesome. Yes, you're cool!!

Man, all those colors... the explosions in this show are just so damn beautiful.

Chocolate's blood-red mobile suit is just pure epic. I hope we'll see it in battle much more in the future.

I'm loving the new ED song. Is it permanent or temporary?

Damn, Mika using that enemy suit to shield his descent to earth... too awesome!

Lol Colonel Issue turned out to be pretty incompetent.

What happened to Eugene and co.? Were they able to escape back to space? Hopefully they weren't captured.

Wow. Just a great, great episode overall.
Modified by AugustHEEHO, Mar 14, 2016 4:58 AM

Mar 14, 2016 6:01 PM

Yey! they made on earth!
5/5.

Mar 18, 2016 7:51 PM

Great action episode. That was a pretty touching ending too.

Mfw Mr. Chocolate has a red mobile suit now. You can't get much more Char-y between that, the mask, and his motivations.

Mar 19, 2016 6:52 PM

5/5 for the 2nd half. FINALLY some action, and it was good!

Nice strategy using another ship as a shield.

Mar 20, 2016 1:15 PM

Definitely the best episode yet. The action was incredibly intense and the moments were great.
I hope Ein is ded. Kind got on my nerves and can't really stand him anymore. Nice flashback and more insight into McGuillis' past and what fuels him.
That final scene had me on the edge of my seat as well.

Apr 2, 2016 8:58 PM

I love Ein, I feel like he doesn't have enough screen time. I rather see more of him than Kudelia and anyone else (other than Biscuit, Cookie and Cracker of course).

He needs more screen time and I want to see his backstory too.

Great episode with lots of mecha action.
There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards.

Apr 13, 2016 9:44 PM
:D

Mikazuki was staring death in the face and just casually says, "Earth's gravity is amazing." LOL

Loved the reentry scene with the insert song and flashback and then the reveal of Mikazuki using the Gundam corpse as a shield to stay alive. Didn't know that Mikazuki means crescent moon. That was cool too haha.

Oct 15, 2016 3:54 PM

Gotta love those overused Earth Entries from the Gundam series lol

It's always the same thing. But it never gets old. Especially Mikazuki when he just surfed right through the atmosphere.

Oct 28, 2016 11:49 PM

That Ein guy rip once again saves the purple haired dude who's weak even with a Gundam.That ending was pretty intense didn't know how he would survive that and he just used his dead opponent's mobile suit to tank for him. Everyone was like in tears that he survived, such a close call... but good thing Mika remembered the past in that spilt second.

Dec 5, 2016 7:50 AM

Welcome to the earth, madmoiselle and boys!!! ;) Nice strategy !!!

Hello, my litte boy!

Dec 26, 2016 7:11 PM

I haven't finished watching the episode, but why you worried about a handshake when three episodes ago you had your tongue in his mouth?

EDIT: I just finished. That was a pretty exciting episode!
Modified by iSheep, Dec 26, 2016 7:35 PM
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.

Jan 1, 2017 1:56 PM
The fight scenes in this was so awesome. I still prefer ep 7's tho (the ending theme kicking in there is the major reason really).

Descent to Earth was lit.

>> Quick mention on that one scene where Naze was hugging his wives. ALPHA.

Mar 15, 2017 3:40 PM
Supreme Tsundere

redd530 said:
Mika confirmed to have big hands for grabbing important bitches.

LMAO!!

Episode felt EPIC guys, I felt chills at the climax of that ending, because if you know what you are doing re-entries on atmosphere will always be fucking awesome, and this one was just that, oh boy!
So they arrive on Earth, cant wait to see what happens next.
I m giving a 9 to this anime right now, this episode was just the proof of how good this shit is!

Aug 25, 2017 5:51 AM

There was some cool action and some backstory for Carta, who I initially was semi-annoyed by. She's kind of like a Captain Ginyu type of figure, so I'm okay with that. This episode also had a few dramatic piloting sequences with ships. Ein saving Gaelio was kind of weird, and there have been too many of those "take the hit for the other guy" sequences", but whatever. It was all around good, and now I'm excited to see how the tone/aesthetics of Earth will differ from Mars/space/colonies.

Sep 29, 2017 6:05 AM

Although the events were exciting i have to criticize the stupid thing where he crashed into that space station and made a circle cutting it like a knife. How the hell was that even going exactly. that shit made little sense.

Btw were the hell did they found that extra ship they used as a shield? I don't remeber seeing them getting some other ship.

Also i have to say something about the battles and that is that they need to be more clear so you can get who is shooting who etc. Right now many times it feels like am watching one of those lousy action movies with shaky cam that you can't tell the exchanges of hits etc.

Anyway new lady is a blast really she is such a wacko that is very entertaining watching her.

iSheep said:
I haven't finished watching the episode, but why you worried about a handshake when three episodes ago you had your tongue in his mouth?

EDIT: I just finished. That was a pretty exciting episode!

Em..the kiss he gave her certainly wasn't a French one and obviously you never heard what they about big hands.
Modified by Monad, Sep 29, 2017 6:22 AM

Jul 21, 5:28 PM

Dat handshake.
Dat flashback.
Dat harem hug.
Witness me, you fools.
Atra booty.
Shino is in trouble.
Ein is hurt.
Mikazuki survived the fall.
Mikazuki looks at Mikazuki.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]