Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Claymore Episode 6 Discussion

Oct 3, 2012 12:24 PM

Awesome. She actually managed to take down all of them just like that. And what's the deal with the cloaked guy? He talks a big game, but doesn't do nothing himself.

Oct 8, 2012 7:51 PM

This episode sure got me off-guard. I've heard that there's some drama in this anime, but after all, I expected just a better version of the everyday-shounens. And then - the emotionality level of this episode come out of nowhere. Especially in the moment when Teresa was to be executed... From experience I know that most of my favorite animes surprised me just like this while I wasn't expecting something as good as they end up offering. I admit it, Claymore did very well here.

Haoji said:
i hope the next episode don't have the same talk about the money and the cloak man.. lol i'm sick of it already
... i'm watching and "I ALREADY KNOW THAT, DAMN!!! XDDDDDD"

Haha, I thought of this too xD but I guess it might end up being something like this anime's catchphrase. You know, like Ai's words in Jigoku Shoujo xD

Btw, this episode's score: 70/11/1/0/0 xD I guess I'm not the only one!

Nov 1, 2012 9:42 PM

OriginANIME said:
Teresa is a fuckin boss. So powerful... she just owned those other claymores like it was nothing. Lol

Gunna be sad once it gets back to the present time. ;-;

Exactly what I wanted to say Teresa is a boss!

Apr 7, 2013 4:37 AM

Really great episode, the continuation of the backstory on clare was just amazing! I wonder what will happen next! I'm starting to like this series!

Jun 11, 2013 3:51 AM

Very nice episode. Teresa is such a badass and small Clare is so cute. I only wish I could like Raki as much as I like Clare as a child. Who knows? Maybe in the next episodes.
But I am wondering why Clare became a Claymore after all?

Dec 1, 2013 8:10 AM

Awesome episode, Teresa is amazing. I hope she takes care of the guy in the cloak soon.

Dec 11, 2013 11:58 AM

Great ep! Clare is way too cute :)

Jan 7, 2014 12:53 PM
This was epic .
Teressa> most of male characters .

Jan 30, 2014 2:42 AM

Awesome Episode
'"Hearts, you say? You Humans are always so quick to speak of such things. As though you carry your hearts in the very palms of your hands. But this eye of mine perceives all. There is nothing that it overlooks. If this eye cannot see a thing, then it does not exist. That is the assumption under which I have always fought. What is this "heart"? If I tear open that chest of yours, will I see it there? If I smash open that skull of yours, will I see it there?4th Espada

May 21, 2014 5:58 AM
Almost teared up myself when Teresa realized why Clare was following her.

Can't stop grinning when those bandits got what they deserved.
Damn, I wanted that bastard who got his arm cut off get cut piece by piece. His death was too quick for a disgusting creature.

Damn went boss mode against multiple claymores.

Best episode so far. I don't usually get worked up over something fictional but this episode just got to me. Awesome.

Aug 4, 2014 6:20 AM

Best episode so far. Really liking all these Teresa and Clare moments. No one can mess with Teresa. She can't even be executed at her execution xD

Aug 4, 2014 8:28 AM
Ragna92 said:
Best episode so far. Really liking all these Teresa and Clare moments. No one can mess with Teresa. She can't even be executed at her execution xD
Same ^^ Even though it is a flashback arc there's just something awesome about these Teresa and Clare moments. I get the feeling Teresa represents a lot of things to Clare such as being a mother, a mentor, maybe even a sister and above all a friend.

Nov 6, 2014 10:40 AM

Whoa it's still pretty bad, especially the way the bandits are written. Too bad they are smart enough to avoid the yoma but not smart enough to not provoke a claymore who could take down a yoma effortlessly. I don't know but the rule of "even if we're raped we're not allowed to defend ourself" is stupid as fuck. Don't know if it's to give the horny men out there something to fantasize about or what. Young Claire is also quite annoying.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

Nov 8, 2014 3:52 PM
Teresa is such a badass. Easily my favorite episode so far, I was iffy at first but now I'm pretty hooked.

Feb 10, 2015 6:29 PM

Teresa is a freaking badass I hope she survives these next few episodes. Im liking the way this series is going so far they just need to up the brightness in some of their fight scenes.

Apr 22, 2015 4:29 PM

looking forward to seeing where this story goes

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 17, 2016 1:01 PM

I laughed (and quite hysterically) at the bandits. I don't see why regular humans are always talking like they're hot shit when they're up against one of the Claymores. Also, if rules and laws aren't stopping the bandits from raiding a town and killing its inhabitants, then why would they think that rules/laws are going to stop someone from wrecking their shit when they target someone they care about or in self defense you fucking idiots.
I truly hate the people on this site....and just people in general. What a disgustingly irritating species we've become.

Feb 21, 2016 7:12 PM

Hell yeah Teresa, she was gold this episode. When I realized that it was her sword that was seeped in blood as opposed to the other Claymores, I was cheering in my seat. Really hope she lives, easily the best character.

That scene with the town massacre was unsettling though. Very disturbing to think that the most malicious beasts are human beings and don't need disguises to blend in. That one bandit was really creepy, when he turned his head to greet Teresa it just sent chills down my spine. Ah but speaking of, glad she split his in two.

Sep 27, 2016 3:48 AM

Yeah Teresa is not to be messed with...ever.

Sep 29, 2016 11:10 AM

Dang, Teresa is strong, the speed, the strength.
Even taking down all 5 Claymore's at once.
Just noticed they're all blonde aswell.

Don't think Teresa's going to survive the fight vs #2 to #5 though :/

Apr 9, 2017 11:48 PM

teresa is a goddess.

Jun 17, 2017 1:43 PM

Teresa is awesome, but I don't think she'll make it.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."

Jan 29, 2018 7:06 AM

What a stupid rule, those guys were worse than Yoma.

Nov 20, 2018 3:29 PM

So she went and did it. Didn't expect that she would trash the other Claymore so easily. Probably won't go as smooth with the top members.

Good episode again, really enjoy the bound between Teresa and Clare.
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

Jan 16, 7:40 AM
Teresa is a much better protagonist than Clare. I'm really gonna be bummed when the show catches back up to present time unless they do something amazing with Clare/Raki.

Still waiting for the Yoma to be interesting. They're so boring from a design/powers angle. I hope they do something more with them because with the eventual return to the present, I don't know if there's enough to keep me going. 6 episodes in and no solid hook...

Apr 12, 5:57 PM

This is getting into laughably bad territory. Not that the first episodes were perfect or anything, but yeah...will probably watch till the end though.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]