Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 13, 2016 8:43 AM

Mar 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
What is this? It's so sweet that I can get diabetes while reading it. From Harumi to Theia and Ruth to Kiriha and Kii thing are too sweet.

Everyone also know their place so is Koutarou but their bond isn't changing for worst in fact it get stronger. They are becoming more and more like family.

Author just know how to make them more and more lovable.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Mar 5, 2016 4:55 PM

Mar 2012
Volume 11 finish.

Now that's a great tale of parting and reunion. It will be better if Clan stop being hikki and join the rescue team. She need to stop holed up in her research.

And there is another remainder that all girl is the best girl. As Sanae-chan say "Love is All".

Next we enter mahou shoujo part again from the story. Fight on Yurika quickly bring Maki to your side.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Mar 6, 2016 3:10 AM

Jan 2013
And she is indeed a 16 year old (that's how old they are, right?), I was gonna say that I would miss the young cute Sanae, but apparently she can leave her body. Also, I was surprised with the personality change when she recovered her memories, it still was the same Sanae, but she was a bit more playful and stuff (it was cute), I want to see what their relationship on school will be from now on.

Maki still doing stuff from the sidelines, but it's probable that someone will recognise Sanae from the report that she will give. Anyway, poor Yurika, she's like a great hero that's used for comic relief. But as it is already stated by the ending, it's her turn next.

If we go by that order, then Theia comes after Yurika. Though I'm loving all this development, I hope that after Theia we get a calm volume, so that we can colect everything that has been happening so far. Also, I would love to see more about Harumi, Shizuka and Koutarou. It's about time Shizuka had her time for development, and Harumi has to return to the story, though she might, since she's Yurika's friend.
Mar 6, 2016 12:16 PM

Nov 2011
Aww Sanae, she got quite a bit of highlight in this volume. Can't say I'm a fan of hers still but she's still a fun character to have around.
Jul 3, 2019 3:38 PM
Aug 2014
The first volume in a while that did not overwhelm me. I find this to be the weakest volume in a while. It all felt too convenient but I'm alright with that since I've been handing out too many 5/5's for this recently. I liked how Koutarou got some development and that the circumstances actually changed. Sanae is no longer going to fly around, unlike what most harem works would do. The "Love is all" part would feel generic but they really set that up pretty well. 4/5

I do want a chilling volume that lets me have the information sink in.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? Chapter 123 Discussion

kingknut8800 - Oct 14, 2022

0 by kingknut8800 »»
Oct 14, 2022 8:03 PM

» Picked by J-Novel

NeoAnkara - May 3, 2017

17 by marshdapro »»
Sep 27, 2021 10:22 AM

» Main heroine?

goldfishluke - Jul 11, 2021

1 by KamijouToumaIB »»
Jul 21, 2021 4:28 PM

» Kickstarter for physical edition of book from JNC is live

NeoAnkara - Oct 7, 2019

27 by NeoAnkara »»
May 14, 2021 5:54 PM

» Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? Volume 26 Discussion

kamijoan - Aug 29, 2017

7 by KamijouToumaIB »»
Oct 8, 2019 3:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.