Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 6 Discussion

May 24, 2016 3:22 AM

An interesting episode /but/ I felt couldve been better or deserved more than it got. It had parts that dragged on imo and then parts that seemed rushed. For example, what was Satoru doing so close to Airis house when it was set on fire? It wouldn't make sense for him to hang out if he and Airi suspect the police are keeping an eye on the house. I feel like it was just ~convenient~ to place Satoru there to move the story along and so he could rescue her.
Still I'm super excited to finally meet Sachikos friend, finally Satoru has someone else on his side.

+: Satoru and Airis friendship is developing nicely, they seem to genuinely care for each other and to help each other be happy. Also its funny seeing Satoru try to think of cool things to say. Airis mom is funny how cute of her to cover for her daughter.

-: no more gen y jokes rip
Modified by Darling, May 25, 2016 12:09 AM

May 24, 2016 7:48 AM

SATORU IS INNOCENT. THAT'S A FRAME-UP. DAMN THE POLICE.

Good thing Sawada believes in him too.

Airi is quite clever. First, she slips her phone into his pocket so that Satoru will investigate that message and not be put in a set-up again. Then she decides to switch places with her mom to meet up with him.

But nah, these policemen does show up at the last part to arrest Satoru, who is a victim of conspiracy.

That man among the police crowd in the end. I have a guess who he is.

Jun 12, 2016 1:56 AM

DAYUM! That ending tho, so epic!

Jun 14, 2016 5:15 AM
all it did was motivate me to further want to know who the bad guy is...so if that's what this episode was intended for, it did it's job.
Can't lose if you don't play

Aug 1, 2016 12:15 PM
manager good people.
Airi alive is good. I wait great revelations nexts episodes.
uau great cliff hangger.
I think satoru see the face of assassin. I wait satoru able to resoluted the case.

Aug 23, 2016 5:53 PM

Ah I'm surprised the bad guy is playing it with more risk than usual.

Behold of my awesomeness~

Aug 29, 2016 2:00 AM

Sep 3, 2016 5:10 AM

Episode 5, 6 were pretty good.

Now i think its back to the reset, it will get boring again, uh.

Great Episode.

Sep 4, 2016 7:29 AM

That manager irritates me. I feel like he only wanted the credit so Airi would like him again.
Let’s say I posed this question to you: “Can all human souls be bought with money or not?” Now remember, the keyword here is “all”. The answer is “There are times when you can buy them, and other times, not,” right? The human being… sometimes he’ll uphold his pride and conscience even if he’s offered ten billion yen, and other times he’ll murder someone over one yen. ~Izaya Ohira (Durarara)

Sep 6, 2016 2:05 AM

That glasses guy is suspicious as hell he might be the culprit.

Nov 3, 2016 10:10 AM

munirahh said:
I think I can figure the real killer.....by the eye color!!! Of course I need to check the previous episodes.
But I won't spoil myself with it.

I thought the same but multiple people get like red eyes from time to time, just like his friend did when they talking outside in episode 2 (when a van passes by)

Satoru again is not the brightest and at the same time he is ...
Who would just run away from the police after their mother was killed and who would just keep going out in public when your identity has been shown on the TV.

Anyhow, the butterfly suggests Satoru is going to have a Revival I guess? - Maybe find out who the hell the guy in the glasses is.

Nov 3, 2016 4:37 PM

PrOxAnto said:
munirahh said:
I think I can figure the real killer.....by the eye color!!! Of course I need to check the previous episodes.
But I won't spoil myself with it.

I thought the same but multiple people get like red eyes from time to time, just like his friend did when they talking outside in episode 2 (when a van passes by)

Who would just run away from the police after their mother was killed and who would just keep going out in public when your identity has been shown on the TV.

Anyhow, the butterfly suggests Satoru is going to have a Revival I guess? - Maybe find out who the hell the guy in the glasses is.

If I'm not mistaken, the red eyes indicate murderous intent.

Nov 3, 2016 4:58 PM

TrashDax said:
PrOxAnto said:

Hmm I guess?
So you're saying Kenya in episode 2 had murderous intent aswell?

Nov 3, 2016 5:03 PM

PrOxAnto said:
TrashDax said:

Hmm I guess?
So you're saying Kenya in episode 2 had murderous intent aswell?

Yeah, that doesn't really sound right, forgot about that one.
But I remember Satoru had them when he was close to getting rid of Hinazukis mother.
Maybe it was intended that way, but they wanted to throw in some misleading clues or something.

Dec 15, 2016 11:08 PM

Focking manager is scum for trying to take credit for saving Airi.

The mom who divorced her husband over a chocolate bar is here!

That cop is scum for pushing Airi to the ground. Arrest him.

Satoru realizes that bastard is there.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

Dec 31, 2016 8:31 AM

Their girly-looking friend was killed as a cover-up because the murder knew him and tried to keep himself off the list of suspects by killing him. Interesting thought~ BTW, I have to say he looked so much like a girl and I was wondering why a girl was always hanging out with a bunch of boys.
Loved that Satoru said "I can still hang in there because you believed in me." I believed that it's very comforting for Airi to hear that after what happened.

Jan 9, 2017 11:40 AM

The manager is a shithead.

Airi's mom changed. She's just like Satoru's mom in the end moments before dying.

Ugh, the punk ass murderer is right in front of him smiling like the asshole he is. Makes my blood boil. I hope he gets what he deserves soon.

Jan 28, 2017 1:05 PM
They were just having a leisurely chat in the inferno?

Who would believe such a ridiculous story as to how Kayo got killed? But the police in this anime don't seem very competent; I mean arresting him for suspected arson with the victim proclaiming his innocence and there should be numerous eyewitnesses who saw him run into the house after it was on fire.

That kind of stuff really kills the suspense for me.

Jan 28, 2017 2:48 PM

5/5 fucking murder.

Feb 5, 2017 12:38 AM

The decision to leave the safety of Sawada's office and meet her in public wasn't prudent at all. He should have asked her for the answers he needed over the phone rather than in public...

Feb 9, 2017 9:49 PM

Ohhhh shit that ending though!!!
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy

Feb 15, 2017 9:12 AM
Bunnies 🍓

I'm glad Airi survived. She's such a loyal and great friend to Satoru, heck even the mother got a nice highlight, taking Airi's place during the hospital scene.

That manager is worse than trash. He can get all the credit he wants but Airi and Satoru make a better pair up. Sad moment when Satoru got arrested.

Mar 29, 2017 2:13 PM

So the mother and his boyfriend didn't kill Kayo.
The police got him, time for a revival again.

Sep 10, 2017 3:02 PM

Airi is a good girl. Manager is a cunt. Nothing new. Hopefully our MC will use his new knowledge this time around. Second Revival. Nice ending atmosphere with all those camera angles and ambient background.

Lorezhno said:
They were just having a leisurely chat in the inferno?

Who would believe such a ridiculous story as to how Kayo got killed? But the police in this anime don't seem very competent; I mean arresting him for suspected arson with the victim proclaiming his innocence and there should be numerous eyewitnesses who saw him run into the house after it was on fire.

That kind of stuff really kills the suspense for me.

The police seems incompetent but our MC`s actions are easily labeled as "fugitive" so yeah, he seems to be at fault here.

Oct 21, 2017 9:27 PM
If he just let the police take him in for questioning in the first place, he wouldn't be this situation.

Oct 21, 2017 10:00 PM
FirestarAnime said:
If he just let the police take him in for questioning in the first place, he wouldn't be this situation.

Yes. in anime he flees for no reason.
In the original, he follows the killer and misses the killer. But it was a killer's trap.
The killer deliberately made him follow the killer, as if he had escaped from the crime scene. No one saw the killer, but there are witnesses who have seen him leave the house. There are many other disadvantages to him as well.

Nov 4, 2017 3:29 AM
The MC saved Kayo, but that creepy manager took the credit :< !!!!!

Also I liked how this episode had so much detective stuff gg on, trying to figure it out.

That ending tho!!!!!! He was arrested, sad, but he met the killer againnnnn! I admit this episode wasn't thaat good than the previous ones but it was still good.

4/5
I love anime and kpop! <3 BLINK and SONE

Nov 9, 2017 2:39 AM

I feel the killer looks like Satoru’s school teacher.
Good episode as usual
5/5

Nov 28, 2017 7:18 AM
This ep is dumb as well

It's not a checkmate but it's a powerful card as he is now protected by the police n clearly know who is the villain

Real smart villain do not take risk just to fulfill unworthy pride

Feb 9, 2018 12:54 AM
oh man god damn!he got cut with cops..! is he gonna make change or something else

Feb 27, 5:06 PM

I still think it's the teacher ....
God I cat stop watching this D:

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 19, 9:25 AM
Volume 1. in one episode, 2. in three and 3. in two if I'm not wrong. Well, time for the best arc, here we go!

May 23, 11:05 AM

Jisoo_Chan19 said:
I feel the killer looks like Satoru’s school teacher.
Good episode as usual
5/5

Yeah I realized that too. I knew something was off with him, ever since I first saw him back in episode 2.

Pages (12) « First ... « 10 11 [12]