15th Anniversary
Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 6 Discussion


Feb 11, 2016 11:14 AM

Online
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 2980
Well, she wasn't killed there. That's good. They insisted in her father, the man doomed by a chocolate bar. That's bad.

This episode will serve as a connection. Nothing really relevant happened, and next week it seems like we will find a revival, back again. Also Satoru confirmed himself as quite of a dense individual, but by this point I think we all were already aware of it.
 
Feb 11, 2016 11:15 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 14
Shit this should be used as meme
 
Feb 11, 2016 11:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 8509
Life is strange....

Satoru, time for time leap!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
Feb 11, 2016 11:22 AM
Soli The Lewdy

Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 1979
Wow this episode was amazing imo.

That look at the end. Btw did anyone see the butterfly? Doesn't that imply that he will time travel again?
 
Feb 11, 2016 11:23 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 10082
So the killer took Hina out of the shed, sprayed atomizer on her to speed up the freezing process, waited until she was essentially brain dead and then put her back in the same shed? Wow. What kind of sadistic person would...

So it seems the red-eye theory doesn't necessarily mean that someone is a killer. However, it's beginning to look more and more like the person in the black suit is Satoru's old school teacher. The resemblance is uncanny.

The way he shows himself at the end kind of reminds me of who Light kind of showed himself to L. Unlike L though it may not be to late for Satoru to change things.


Moon           Lovers
                  
Rainbow                For You                Bluebird

 
Feb 11, 2016 11:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 63
The murder is probably Satoru himself from the future. He did the time leap, just with split image processing. Found out that saving people from bee sticks and waterdam collision wasn't enough and all the manga he draw was so horrible he decided to do something else exciting for his past self.

I need another beer.
 
Feb 11, 2016 11:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 2913
the killer showed he is clearly a retard in this episode since the only thing he managed to get with the attempted murder of airi is giving satori his name and making he know he went to the pizza place before going to satori house
 
Feb 11, 2016 11:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 18199
Really ladies? What are YOU doing here? What the hell is this even supposed to mean?
 
Feb 11, 2016 11:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 1450
The Cliffhanger ... =/
 
Feb 11, 2016 11:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 400
eworm said:

Different opinion than yours, I assume.
You speak as if you've read the manga and can say that the above is both objectively and obviously incorrect. Which it is neither.
Nothing wrong with preferring the manga version. Or the anime version. Or liking both equally. Or even disliking both.
By the way, yes, the manga handled this episode's contents beautifully. I might like the anime adaptation a lot, but it has yet to beat the manga for me.

Like it or not, this is pretty typical with adaptations. Things are getting left our or changed because anime don't have time for 5 minutes inner monologue. A prime example would be GATE, where the baby dragon fight was cut really hard, to the point of being meaningless.
I shall know no fear as I am fear incarnated
 
Feb 11, 2016 11:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 1391
Damn this series has got me on edge...a good thing i have not felt like this for a mystery anime for some time but the wait is murder for me.

That Son Of a **** at the end with his grin..i really hope he gets it...oh i must resist reading the manga...i must >>>>>>>GRRRRRRRRR
 
Feb 11, 2016 11:34 AM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 2
Im guessing that his teachers the villain and if I'm right, I will be so dissapointed
 
Feb 11, 2016 11:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 1089
This anime gets me on the edge of the chair every single episode...

This was a great investigative episode. And yet another goddamn cliffhanger!

5/5 once again.
 
 
Feb 11, 2016 11:38 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 774
I just noticed a translation fuck-up. Satoru did not tell Airi he was glad to meet her that day. He said he was glad to have met her. That's part of the reason she blushed. He wasn't just saying he's glad to see her. He's saying he's truly glad to have MET her, suggesting that he's started to view her as someone important in his life.
 
Feb 11, 2016 11:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 133
Man I am so happy to see the blue butterfly at the end. The guy with the umbrella is just pure evil. That smirk he has oh man i want to punch him in the face.
 
Feb 11, 2016 11:40 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 78
Boku Dake is certainly a time travel anime, because the 25 mins I spend watching it feels like seconds. 6 more weeks of this suspense every Thursday is going to kill me.
 
Feb 11, 2016 11:41 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 1
The journalist was shown with red eyes but then helped Satoru. So the red eyes don't necessarily mean they're bad? Same thing with Kenya in episode two. They have to mean something though I'm just not sure what.
 
Feb 11, 2016 11:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 3191
Looks like this series is back to its best after last week's "dud" (relatively speaking, at least) of an episode. In particular, that moment at the end when Satoru saw the true killer and everything went grey, as well as Satoru's manga idea with the grim reaper, really stood out as especially interesting moments this week. Very powerful indeed. Even more so considering he's about to go back to the past once again; hopefully this time he can make things change for the better.
 
Feb 11, 2016 11:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 362
I think its the cliffhangers that really keep us coming back for more,. You know, apart from the solid story and sequence of events or I'm I the only one thinking that?
 
Feb 11, 2016 11:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 10082
Paulo27 said:
Really ladies? What are YOU doing here? What the hell is this even supposed to mean?
I also found it a bit odd. Like, what's the issue if someone is just enjoying a stroll. Besides, Satoru helped those two kids so if anything they should be happy.

HaXXspetten said:
This anime really likes its epic cliffhangers of doom, doesn't it?

Having to wait a week between every episode is pretty painful at this point..
Couldn't agree more. This show just loves it's cliffhangers. Although I'm not sure where this will go from here. Judging by the way Satoru is talking it seems like he's getting ready for another revival, although I can't be sure if he's going to have it immediately or when he's inside jail.

Kundalini said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

THE CONFRONTATION!! THE SUSPENSE!!! It's Revival time!!

Yeah.. feels like the teacher now... grrrrr... gaaaa!!! Hiromi also died :/ I still find that blond kid suspicious. Who says kids can't be accomplices, eh?
I don't think Kenya is an accomplice, he just seems unusually mature for his age. That's not necessarily a bad thing. What's interesting to me is the fact that out of Satoru's circle of friends, 3-4 of them seem to be involved in the story somehow.

Satoru himself is a no-brainer. Hinazuki was targeted by the killer. Hiromi was also targeted by the killer. Kenya seems to have a 6th sense about what's going on with Satoru. There are only two others that don't seem involved yet.

Scale_Anime said:
Im guessing that his teachers the villain and if I'm right, I will be so dissapointed
Why would you be disappointed? Not every anime needs a very dramatic reveal. This show's strength is it's sublety.

Also, I'm pretty sure it's the teacher judging by how the man looks;


Moon           Lovers
                  
Rainbow                For You                Bluebird

 
Feb 11, 2016 11:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 362
But Airi saying she wants to see Satoru and that everything is ok but still she got followed. Should of been more careful.
 
Feb 11, 2016 11:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 341
I'm happy that Airi survived, thought she was actually going to die at the end of last week. And that cliffhanger though... finally coming face to face with the killer.

 
Feb 11, 2016 11:51 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 500
The tension in this episode was great, couldn't have ended it more brilliantly with that cliffhanger.

Need the next episode already!!
 
Feb 11, 2016 11:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 4178
This was a pretty thrilling episode, we got some more information about who the killer might be. Damn that ending though. Satoru really can't catch a break, and the killer was right there too. That's what made his situation even shittier, the fact that the killer was right there and he couldn't do anything about it.

Xenocrisi said:
Are cliffhangers a new trend?

Well, the producers know that if they do this, they'll definitely get us to come back and watch more. So no point in complaining about them (unless you aren't actually complaining, but this still applies to people who actually get legitimately mad about weekly cliffhangers).
I'm no special story or anything. I'm just a manga that wants to be read, like you could find anywhere. But, if, for argument's sake, you were to adapt me into an anime series, it would certainly be....a tragedy.

-The Tokyo Ghoul/Tokyo Ghoul:re manga, if they could talk
 
Feb 11, 2016 11:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 116
Seriously this show keeps me on my toes. Each week it keeps getting better. I wonder how far he'll get sent this time. Just really frustrating seeing the killer there when Satoru got arrested. Hopefully the ending is really good.
So many boobs in fairy tail, it's crazy.
 
Feb 11, 2016 11:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 362
KlapKlap said:
The murder is probably Satoru himself from the future. He did the time leap, just with split image processing. Found out that saving people from bee sticks and waterdam collision wasn't enough and all the manga he draw was so horrible he decided to do something else exciting for his past self.

Wow, that's so random and out there. May of been possible in some other series but not this one.
 
Feb 11, 2016 12:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 362
Raishin said:

Many people think it's the teacher. I, on the other hand, don't know what to think. However, there is a very similar appearance between the two.


If I many spoil you
Modified by hayka, Feb 11, 2016 12:07 PM
 
Feb 11, 2016 12:04 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 637
Teacher always gave me weird vibes so I'm betting on him.

Whole red eye thing is probably just to keep us guessing instead of going "yep, that's him. No doubt"
 
Feb 11, 2016 12:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 4178
hayka said:
I think its the cliffhangers that really keep us coming back for more,. You know, apart from the solid story and sequence of events or I'm I the only one thinking that?

Well yeah that's kind of the point of cliffhangers, they ensure that people will keep watching. And cliffhangers really shouldn't be that surprising in a mystery anime. Mysteries are littered and riddled with cliffhangers so that it keeps the mystery interesting, and like I said in the beginning, ensures that people will continue to watch so they can find out who committed the crime.
I'm no special story or anything. I'm just a manga that wants to be read, like you could find anywhere. But, if, for argument's sake, you were to adapt me into an anime series, it would certainly be....a tragedy.

-The Tokyo Ghoul/Tokyo Ghoul:re manga, if they could talk
 
Feb 11, 2016 12:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 63
hayka said:
KlapKlap said:
The murder is probably Satoru himself from the future. He did the time leap, just with split image processing. Found out that saving people from bee sticks and waterdam collision wasn't enough and all the manga he draw was so horrible he decided to do something else exciting for his past self.

Wow, that's so random and out there. May of been possible in some other series but not this one.


Well, thinking about all the timeline high five options the time travel have to offer in the kind of sense of oblivion and liquor Stores... there might be a possibility of not complete understanding of the concept of the time travel of ability our middle aged protagonist have.. Also perhaps the quote from Stephen hawking will solve this "“If time travel is possible, where are the tourists from the future?”
Modified by KlapKlap, Feb 24, 2016 9:25 PM
 
Feb 11, 2016 12:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 2932
AzureSymphony said:
Boku Dake is certainly a time travel anime, because the 25 mins I spend watching it feels like seconds. 6 more weeks of this suspense every Thursday is going to kill me.


It's certainly a time travel anime because when I read threads on it I feel like I'm reading the same basic post on it over and over again every 6 seconds. Either people have little to actually contribute on the show or I'm stuck in a time loop. Also if you're going to run a noitaminA hype show of course you need constant cliffhangers.

rickfurious said:
Seriously this show keeps me on my toes. Each week it keeps getting better. I wonder how far he'll get sent this time. Just really frustrating seeing the killer there when Satoru got arrested. Hopefully the ending is really good.


IMO the last couple weeks haven't really been up to par so don't see how it's getting better and better unless that's just a stock post.

DaylightDream said:

Also, I'm pretty sure it's the teacher judging by how the man looks;


Gee could it possibly be the unambiguously ominous ultra creepy looking man with the red eyes that the show has been telegraphing since pretty early on? IMO this is one of Tomohiko Ito's weaknesses as a director, he often portrays antagonists, especially adult male ones as so over the top evil that there's little subtlety to it. It's not quite as blatantly obvious as that Sugou guy in SAO or Shinon's rapey friend in SAO II but I mean like come on.

Yet again I'm struck by how I can be so far off from the general assessment of something, especially when it comes to subtlety. Like to me there's nothing particularly subtle about this show, it's so on the nose with everything like most J-Melodrama that it kind of hurts sometimes,but too each their own. Not going to take people's assessment of a hype show too seriously here.
Modified by PeacingOut, Feb 11, 2016 12:17 PM
 
Feb 11, 2016 12:12 PM
Maki's arms

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 8720
1idd0kun said:
I just noticed a translation fuck-up. Satoru did not tell Airi he was glad to meet her that day. He said he was glad to have met her. That's part of the reason she blushed. He wasn't just saying he's glad to see her. He's saying he's truly glad to have MET her, suggesting that he's started to view her as someone important in his life.


I caught that too with my very rudimentary Japanese. It's an important point to make too at this point.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

 
Feb 11, 2016 12:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 2745
Harlequina said:
I guess that's that for the mystery, for the most part anyway. Not much reason to speculate anymore since they gave it away this episode, and it's pretty obvious who that guy is (besides "Nishizono").

But this series was never just about mystery solving anyway, so that's perfectly fine.

Edit: Actually I take that back. Don't know the motive. What is the motive? I have no idea, haven't really thought about it until now. Definitely want to find out more about Mr. Culprit and his mindset.

Yea that's what I've always thought about this series, who did it really didn't matter compared to what the motives were and the theme of finding oneself/perseverance.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
 
Feb 11, 2016 12:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 765
Well it's official, twenty minutes is too short.

WTF @ those adult ladies asking each other what an adult is doing there
 
Feb 11, 2016 12:17 PM
Challenge Lord

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 536
Interesting episode this week.

Glad to see Airi survived but that fucking manager-scumbasg eurgh. The manager and this other guy are clearly in cahoots.

ITS REVIVAL TIME FOLKS. Time to go back and kick some ass.



 
Feb 11, 2016 12:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 362
KlapKlap said:
hayka said:

Wow, that's so random and out there. May of been possible in some other series but not this one.


Well, thinking about all the timeline high five options the time travel have to offer in the kind of sense of oblivion and liquor Stores... there might be a possibility of not complete understanding of the concept of the time travel of ability our middle aged protagonist have. but the liquid fluoride thorium reactor will make that clear. Also perhaps the quote from Stephen hawking will solve this "“If time travel is possible, where are the tourists from the future?”


Like I said, it maybe possible for a different series but not for this one. If we look at Saturo's personality from as a child to current (29) and all that he's trying to accomplish, then the possibility you suggested is externally close to zero.
It's like dividing 1 by infinity or better yet, zero by any number. It's never gonna happen.
 
Feb 11, 2016 12:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 2106
Ok so it may be the teacher,but what still bothers me is what's up with that blonde guy friend of Satoru
 
Feb 11, 2016 12:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 128
Paulo27 said:
Really ladies? What are YOU doing here? What the hell is this even supposed to mean?


Probably the parents of the kids he was talking to. You'd be kind of on guard too if some random adult just walked up and started talking to your kids all of a sudden.
 
Feb 11, 2016 12:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 13550
thebrentinator24 said:
This was a pretty thrilling episode, we got some more information about who the killer might be. Damn that ending though. Satoru really can't catch a break, and the killer was right there too. That's what made his situation even shittier, the fact that the killer was right there and he couldn't do anything about it.

Xenocrisi said:
Are cliffhangers a new trend?

Well, the producers know that if they do this, they'll definitely get us to come back and watch more. So no point in complaining about them (unless you aren't actually complaining, but this still applies to people who actually get legitimately mad about weekly cliffhangers).

No I'm not complaining.
 
Feb 11, 2016 12:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 1146
Paulo27 said:
Really ladies? What are YOU doing here? What the hell is this even supposed to mean?

I didn't understand this scene either. Is being at the park early helping out kids suppose to be a bad thing?

Damn detectives tossing Airi down after following her out of the hospital.

DaylightDream said:

Also, I'm pretty sure it's the teacher judging by how the man looks;


Gives it away in the beginning. Looks exactly like him.
 
Feb 11, 2016 12:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 60
Airi's mom is pretty cool - in a "you want me to pretend to be you so you can escape and meet up with a guy that they say is a murderer - SURE, WHY NOT" kinda way...

Also, the "why is there an adult at the park?" line - I thought they were concerned parents; adults hanging around play parks approaching other people's kids might be suspect.
 
Feb 11, 2016 12:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 441
Xenocrisi said:
Are cliffhangers a new trend?

Cliffhangers are a must if you want viewers to look forward to what happens next. Think of them as sneak previous tied into the episode. It's true that they are unnecessary when there's already so much to look forward to, but it just adds to it. I wouldn't call them trendy though. Not every story can effectively use cliffhangers. (Ex: comedy, slice-of-life, school, ecchi, anything that doesn't have much of a story/plot) Most genres; such as drama, thriller, psychological, mystery, action, adventure, etc...; can effectively use cliffhangers to make a story more suspenseful. Not trendy, but effective in its use.

OK, maybe it is trendy since I believe all stories should take this approach. Even if it's a horrible story, I'll feel the need to see what happens next if I haven't already figured it out. Pretty much the reason I don't watch just anything anymore. I fear cliffhangers if they are used effectively in a horrible story. I won't want to finish it but I'll feel I must after going too far. Just read all the comments about cliffhangers. They're effective even if they're hated so much.

Back to the series...
aikaflip said:
I wish I'd paid more attention to people's names in the previous episodes. I didn't know half of the people that were being listed off. Aside from that confusion, it was another riveting episode. I really can't wait to see how this all turns out.
I was also lost when he mentioned killing a boy who looked like a girl would get the culprits name off the list. How does that work? My current line of thinking is the culprit wanted the police to think only girls were being targeted. If that's the case, then it's saying the culprit doesn't care about gender. It's already clear that age is all that matters, but nothing has been revealed about the culprit's motive yet. So, I'm guessing this may be one of those stories you'd have to see a second time to fully understand it. Manga readers have it good because this is their second time, but anime only viewers still have the option to read it as well. I'll consider since it seems I'll get something new out of it without thinking the whole story has been spoiled for me.
Give me at least 5 minutes to modify my post before quoting me. (refreshing page advised)
 
Feb 11, 2016 12:41 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 6
I'm thrilled to see what will happen after that, kinda reminds me of Steins;Gate because of the time travelling aspect.
 
Feb 11, 2016 12:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 21336
So... looks like the murderer's there... but the question is, who is it?

I'm betting on the teacher
1idd0kun said:
I just noticed a translation fuck-up. Satoru did not tell Airi he was glad to meet her that day. He said he was glad to have met her. That's part of the reason she blushed. He wasn't just saying he's glad to see her. He's saying he's truly glad to have MET her, suggesting that he's started to view her as someone important in his life.
Yeah, I noticed that too... both the English manga translation and the French anime and manga translate it as "I am glad to have met you", so I don't know why FUNI– sorry, I mean FUCKETERYmation translated it like that

Last week they translated "tsundere" as "bipolar" in AssClass S2 and now this

SMH @FUCKETERYmation
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Salman bin Abdul Aziz said:
@Comic_Sans I hate to insult you on forums but you are just a troll so just go kill yourself already bitch
 
Feb 11, 2016 12:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 340
Next week's cliffhanger will be even worse xD
 
Feb 11, 2016 12:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 576
Paulo27 said:
Really ladies? What are YOU doing here? What the hell is this even supposed to mean?


Yeah, I thought that was pretty poor too, I mean one could be a nanny for the kid in the stroller, but then why is the other one there? Her lesbian lover I guess?

Anyway he couldn't lift a young girl that is a head shorter than him to get her down stairs to save her from a fire. If you don't already think of him as a useless fuckup from his fumbling in previous episodes, you should now.

Also, he saw the plane go down the river and thought nothing of it... 2 dead kids?
 
Feb 11, 2016 12:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 576
Comic_Sans said:

Last week they translated "tsundere" as "bipolar" in AssClass S2 and now this


Well that is potentially legitimate way of translating it. One of those things is just a fake anime construct and one of them is a real thing. Hint, I've met people that have bipolar.
 
Feb 11, 2016 12:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 2913
Kaioshin_Sama said:
AzureSymphony said:
Boku Dake is certainly a time travel anime, because the 25 mins I spend watching it feels like seconds. 6 more weeks of this suspense every Thursday is going to kill me.


It's certainly a time travel anime because when I read threads on it I feel like I'm reading the same basic post on it over and over again every 6 seconds. Either people have little to actually contribute on the show or I'm stuck in a time loop. Also if you're going to run a noitaminA hype show of course you need constant cliffhangers.

rickfurious said:
Seriously this show keeps me on my toes. Each week it keeps getting better. I wonder how far he'll get sent this time. Just really frustrating seeing the killer there when Satoru got arrested. Hopefully the ending is really good.


IMO the last couple weeks haven't really been up to par so don't see how it's getting better and better unless that's just a stock post.

DaylightDream said:

Also, I'm pretty sure it's the teacher judging by how the man looks;


Gee could it possibly be the unambiguously ominous ultra creepy looking man with the red eyes that the show has been telegraphing since pretty early on? IMO this is one of Tomohiko Ito's weaknesses as a director, he often portrays antagonists, especially adult male ones as so over the top evil that there's little subtlety to it. It's not quite as blatantly obvious as that Sugou guy in SAO or Shinon's rapey friend in SAO II but I mean like come on.

Yet again I'm struck by how I can be so far off from the general assessment of something, especially when it comes to subtlety. Like to me there's nothing particularly subtle about this show, it's so on the nose with everything like most J-Melodrama that it kind of hurts sometimes,but too each their own. Not going to take people's assessment of a hype show too seriously here.

but this series is filled with amazing antagonists like hinazuki moms that is greatly fleshed out and not in any way a uni dimensional evil adult made only for the audience to hate her
to be fair it is not like any character has any decent amount of characterization so of course the villains in this anime have no personality
 
Feb 11, 2016 12:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 243
Allong with what seems to be most people, i too think the teacher is the culprit (that was my bet since his conversation with satoru on episode 3). Though i must say i'm really hoping it's not and that tehy just pull a rabbit out of the hat that wll really surprise me.

note: that being said i really mean a rabbit out of the hat and not out of the ass, because a super plot twist with bad forshadowing for the sake of surprising would be just poor writing.

Anyway, great episode and i can't wait for next week
 
Top
Pages (12) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »