Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (15) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Feb 10, 2016 9:52 AM

Modified by RedPtolemy, Apr 18, 2016 5:47 PM

Feb 10, 2016 9:57 AM

Akihiro Takeuchi
After the two had dropped of his luggage Xenovia and he arrived at the restaurant. Akihiro ordered a table and walked towards one with Xenovia as he held a chair out for her
Milady~. I offer you this seat to have during this wonderful evening

Feb 10, 2016 10:14 AM

Xenovia giggled a bit and sat down

"Thank you" she said then smiled at him as she kicked the other chair softly under the table pushing it out so he could sit down then she smiled "I've never heard anyone say that to me" he said with a smile

Feb 10, 2016 10:18 AM

Akihiro Takeuchi
He smiled and sat down as he put one of his hands on hers and looked into her eyes
Well I wanna treat such a lady with lots of respect

Feb 10, 2016 10:28 AM

Xenovia blushed and looked away slightly

"T-thanks" she said then quickly shook her head her blushed fading quickly

"What is there to eat here?" She asked with a smile

Feb 10, 2016 10:34 AM

Akihiro Takeuchi
He chuckled as he noticed her blush but said nothing about it as he took the menu and looked on it for what to eat
Lets order a big lobster for the both of us and then 2 bottles of champagne for at your palce. Or do you rather prefer wine?
He smiled and looked at her as he showed her the menu

Feb 10, 2016 10:41 AM

Xenovia smiled at him hearing his question

"I don't have a preference for champagne or wine I love them both" she said with a cheerful smile

"I heard lobster is good I've only had crab before" she said obviously curious about what lobster tasted like

Feb 10, 2016 10:43 AM

Akihiro Takeuchi
He called over a waiter and ordered a bottle of champagne and red wine along with lobster. The waited bowed and left as Akihiro gave him a note with something on it
Well I hope we can have many fun times together and that this evening will bring us close
He smiled before leaning forward and kissing her forehead as he stood up and looked at Xenovia
Excuse me one minute. I gotta go to the bathroom
He smiled and took off to the bathroom

(Brb 15 mins or so. Gotta shower)

Feb 10, 2016 10:48 AM

Xenovia blushed a bit at the kiss but didn't mind then heard him and smiled

"Alright" she said as she took a phone out of her pocket and began playing games while waiting for him she wouldn't start without him but she didn't want to be bored

(Also after a little bit don't know how much I'll be inactive for a couple or hours)

Feb 10, 2016 11:09 AM

(alright)
Akihiro Takeuchi
He came back and sat down again as the waiter just arrived with their order. He put it down along with a bowl with a cover over it
You need to save that bowl for last till we finish the lobster okay?
He smiled and cut off some lobster for either of them putting it on some plates

Feb 10, 2016 12:08 PM

Xenovia nodded

"Got it" she said with a smile as she began breaking the shell of the lobster to get to the meat and she began eating happily obviously enjoying the taste then she looked at the bowl "dessert I assume?" She asked with a smile"if so I'll gladly wait" she said

Feb 10, 2016 12:13 PM

Akihiro Takeuchi
He smiled and dipped his crab in some tartar sauce which he had squeezed some lemon juice into. He then ate his piece and smiled holding the cup of sauce to Xenovia
Try it. It's really good and you'll enjoy it. And it's a special dessert. You'll see
He smiled and kept eatign his lobster piece by piece

Feb 10, 2016 12:31 PM

Xenovia nodded and dipped the lobster in the sauce and took a bite and she smiled

"Way better then normal tartar sauce" she said then smiled

"Alright I can wait" she said while eating

Feb 10, 2016 12:35 PM

Akihiro Takeuchi
He smiled as he finished his pieces of lobster. He waited for Xenovia now. When she was done he took the bowl and opened it. In it was ice cream in a heart shape with X x A inside of it
Tada! How do you like it? Special request from me to the chef

Feb 10, 2016 12:51 PM

Xenovia blushed brightly but smiled

"I love it" she said with a smile unsure what to say and she carefully leaned over the table and kissed him on the cheek before sitting back down

Feb 10, 2016 12:53 PM

Akihiro Takeuchi
Akihiro blushed brightly as he took a spoonfull of ice cream and held it in front of Xenovia
Say aaah. And lets hope you will like it

Feb 10, 2016 1:06 PM

Xenovia blushed a d shyly did as he asked

"I do to" she said as she did so

Feb 10, 2016 1:08 PM

Akihiro Takeuchi
He smiled and fed her the ice cream taking the spoon out slowly as he ate some ice cream with the same spoon winking at Xenovia
Nice indirect kiss hehe. Don't worry. It's doesn't count as a real one

Feb 10, 2016 1:15 PM

Xenovia blushed a bit and smiled

"An indirect kiss doesn't matter all that much to me the real thing is the most important one" she said with a smile as she looked around for a spoon for herself wanting to eat more of the ice cream

Feb 10, 2016 1:18 PM

Akihiro Takeuchi
He smiled and handed Xenovia another spoon to eat as he kept eating himself
Here you go Xenovia. Now lets eat this, then go back to your place with this wine and champagne and have some fun
He smiled and took another bite of the ice cream

Feb 10, 2016 1:26 PM

Xenovia smiled at him

"Alright " she said happily as she began eating after a little bit she got a brain freeze and she clutched her head with her free hand

"Damn it the one pain I can't nullify and it's always the worst pain" she said wincing a bit but eventually the brain freeze went away and she continued eating happily

Feb 10, 2016 1:29 PM

Akihiro Takeuchi
He finished eating his part of the ice cream and put his spoon down smiling at Xenovia
If you get another brain freeze just come cuddle with me. I'll keep you warm

Feb 10, 2016 2:07 PM

Xenovia smiled at him

"Don't worry about it" she said as she finished

"I was almost done anyways" she said kissing his cheek

Feb 10, 2016 2:15 PM

Akihiro Takeuchi
He blushed heavily but also gave Xenovia a kiss on the cheek as he put the bottles of alcohol in a plastic bag and held his hand out to Xenovia
Lets go to your apartment now. By the way would you be okay with it if I sleep on your couch tonight?

Feb 10, 2016 2:34 PM

Xenovia smiled at him

"I don't care where you sleep your welcome in my home" she said

Feb 10, 2016 2:37 PM

Akihiro Takeuchi
He smiled and took Xenovia's hanf as he walked to her home with her

Feb 10, 2016 2:43 PM

Xenovia smiled at him and walked with him gently gripping his hand

Feb 19, 2016 7:27 AM
Lisbeth Von Stahm
After they had finished their mission they went to the restaurant. Lisbeth was hugging Kris' arm as they came in and she ordered a table for two. They got one in the far back and she sat down next to Kris
What are you gonna order sweetie? I am probably gonna get fried squid
I'm merely a deredere, tsundere, devidere, yandere, kudere and all dem other dere's :3

Feb 19, 2016 11:44 PM

Kazuki Hanzoku

Kazuki and Lisbeth arrived at the fancy restaurant in the local town. He had never been to places like this before, but it seemed nice. They sat at a table in the back of the hall and Kazuki took a menu to look through the available food they had here. His eyes widened a bit at the broad spectrum of all sorts of dishes. He really didn't know what to get, since he didn't have a slightest idea what all those dishes supposed to be. So he decided to go with something he hadn't tried before, but what sounded at least somewhat familiar. He put the menu back on the table and called a waiter to give him the order.
-We'll have a fried squid and Bavarian sausages with baked potatoes. And a bottle of red wine please. - waiter nodded and disappeared behind the corner, hurrying to give the order to the chef.
Kazuki looked at Lisbeth with a funny grin and said:
-So here we are, a young couple in a restaurant. So romantic, isn't it? Hehehe. - his eyes sparkled a bit and his speech was still pretty fast because of a slight drug overdose he got during this art room incident.

[OOC: you totally didn't mix up mine and Kazuki's names, hehehehe]

Feb 20, 2016 6:24 AM
Lisbeth Von Stahm
She giggled and gave him a nice kiss on the lips before breaking the kiss and sitting back
It is very romantic. I am glad we could come here. I just hope we can stay together for ever and that no one will try to ruin our relationship
She giggled and crossed her legs as she looked arounfd the fancy restaurant they were at
I'm merely a deredere, tsundere, devidere, yandere, kudere and all dem other dere's :3

Feb 20, 2016 7:27 AM

Kazuki Hanzoku

'Wow, that sounded creepy... I don't even know how to feel about this..." - thought Kazuki and giggled, looking at Lisbeth, but not giving out his nervous thoughts. They only knew each other for like two days. This sort of attachment was pretty creepy and weird indeed. But, Kazuki decided not to care too much. Who knows - maybe Lisbeth is a perfect woman in all aspects after all. He grinned and looked in her eyes, holding his head by his arm on the table as he asked her:
-I don't think there is a force that can set us apart. And by the way, we haven't really talked about your life in Germany. It's your childhood home after all. How was it there? Who are your family? - he still talked quite fast, almost not making any pauses between sentences.

Feb 20, 2016 7:58 AM
Lisbeth Von Stahm
She smiled and looked at Kazuki. He then asked about her time in Germany so she decided to just say it
It was a pretty freaking good life. Good parents, kind children on school and I had a twin. My twin, Adrianna doesn't look like me in any way. She also was basically the opposite of me. Now she is with some guerilla squad trying to kill herself

Feb 20, 2016 8:27 AM

Kazuki Hanzoku

Kazuki listened to Lisbeth's short story while waving his legs under the chair. He could hear music playing, but in the end it was just him remembering a song and imagining it playing. Drugs. He also looked behind Lisbeth's shoulder from time to time to see if the waiter was coming with the food. He wasn't too hungry, but he didn't like waiting that much. The fact of Lisbeth having a twin picked Kazuki's interest. And she is in a... Guerrilla squad? Like, military and stuff? He asked curiously:
-Wut? A guerrilla squad? Is she waging a war somewhere? Middle East, Africa or what?

Feb 20, 2016 8:55 AM
Lisbeth Von Stahm
She sighed and nodded as she thought back of her twin sister
I don't know why she did that but she went to Africa I think. And they're fighting to free people who have to live under harsh dictators. They also kill gangs that smuggle drugs and such
Lisbeth looked around for the waiter sighing as she noticed their food hadn't arrived yet

Feb 20, 2016 9:08 AM

Kazuki Hanzoku

"I wonder if her sister's name is Big Boss." - thought Kazuki, grinning and barely keeping himself from bursting into laughter while the song in his head started to go "I'm nuuuucleaar, I'm wiiild!" Meanwhile the waiter came back with two plates of food. One had sausages and potatoes, while other had a fried squid with vegetable garnish. Kazuki caught a sausage with a fork and started to chew on it. It was good. Really good. But not more than that, unfortunately. He ate really fast, chewing with a speed of sound while waving his legs around. He said when he swallowed a piece of a sausage:
-Your sister sounds like a brave and cool woman. I bet she's pretty good. At what she does, I mean. Yeah. Well, I'm a Jap myself. Well, at least half-Jap. My mother wasn't Japanese.. I think... I'm not sure. She disappeared shortly after my father left when I was still an infant. I grew up in a cool orphanage though. We were like a huge family there with many fathers, mothers, brothers and sisters. But when somebody started a relationship it was sorta weird, hehehe. I was the cool guy there, everybody liked me. Yeah. - he kept grinning when he took another portion of his food to devour it almost instantly. He didn't even notice himself boasting around like a jerk.

Feb 21, 2016 2:14 AM
Lisbeth Von Stahm
She giggled and began eating her squid in a calm fashion as she looked at Kazuki
Kazu you seem really hyped up for some reason? Is there something wrong? You need to relax
She smiled and leaned forward and kissed him before pulling back and eating again

Feb 21, 2016 2:40 AM

Kazuki Hanzoku

"Aw shit, I got busted... Ah.. Well.. Gotta be honest with her, I guess?" - he thought to himself, smiling nervously. They were a couple after all and Lisbeth seemed to cling quite closely to Kazuki. Lying would be just wrong. "And what's with all those kisses every couple of minutes? Ah, whatever." - Kazuki poured some wine in his and Lisbeth's glasses before saying:
-Ah, heheh.. Well, it's a side-effect of my... Medicine. It's a migraine medicine. You see, I have an unnaturally strong mental power, from where my telekinesis comes from. And a couple of years ago it started giving me headaches. So now I have to take this medicine, which also speeds me up like that. But hey, it's fun though! Your perception speeds up so much, you can think of multiple things at once and everything is so interesting all of a sudden. And can talk about stuff real fast! I can give you some if you want. - he said, smiling brightly and openly and sipped some of his wine. But unfortunately this wine was much worse in comparison to one they drank at Lisbeth's dorm.

Feb 21, 2016 11:02 AM

(Ask and you shall receive, Kris)

Lei Shirogane

Lei was fuming when she entered the restaurant, not that she let it show with her mask of sadistic intent grinning heavily atop her frown. She needed something to do. Glancing around, her eyes came to rest on the young couple. Excellent. This would suffice.

"Hello, sorry to interrupt you like this but I have a... Question I want an answer to," she said in a tone one might identify as the same voice they heard on the phone during their last mission.

"So glad to see you survived your little escapade in the swimming pool by the way. Young people today have no respect for others," she said, closing her eyes and shaking her head disapprovingly.

"Now on to business, in light of that... Information I have on you, the question I have is how much is this information to you? Because currently it seems to me like a sure way to get you two ejected from this little school, making it worth as much to me as it is to you... And I estimate that to be quite a lot, wouldn't you say?" She asked, tossing several photographs of their activities in the pool on the table in front of them. These photos came from a giant clump of Polaroids she took from the back slung over her shoulder. Seems as though she had dirt on just about everyone.

She had no intention of ever actually showing anyone else these photos, but she couldn't resist a little teasing. Besides, it hammered home the truth that Nothing happens around her that she doesn't know about.

"Oh, before I forget. Try not to think of this as blackmail. I do prefer the word extortion after all. Has a better ring to it, don't you think?"
Modified by King-in-Yellow, Feb 21, 2016 11:10 AM

Feb 21, 2016 11:04 AM
(How does your char even know that? You weren't even rp'ing here when that happened)

Feb 21, 2016 11:09 AM

(It's been mentioned once or twice but she pays people to stalk people. If this is a problem I could edit it out but don't see how it could, it's not going to matter with regards to anything beyond this conversation. And tbh, it's the only way I can think of that would make Lei interfere with this a little :S)

Feb 21, 2016 11:11 AM
(Yeah but there is no sign of your hired person being at the pool at that time.)

Feb 21, 2016 11:14 AM

(course not, I'm not even in whatever erp group you did it in. I was just working of the implications that you did the do in the pool. Kris asked me to throw a few rocks into this river and this is the only reason I can think of for doing it. Buuuuut you seem to have a problem with this particular means for some reason so I'll just think of another.)

Feb 21, 2016 11:50 AM
Lisbeth Von Stahm
She looked at Kris with a bit of a confused face but slightly sighed
No thanks for the offer. I already use medicine to keep my multiple personality disorder under control. Hard enough already
She ate her squid when she saw Lei come in and sighed knowing it was that dumb bitch from on the phone earlier. She then saw the photos and simply shrugged
So? I already have a good education and came here to master my powers. In the end, I found love. We're both above 18 and for people that age it's normal to do that kind of stuff. Now leave will you?
She sighed and began eating her squid again

Feb 21, 2016 12:04 PM

Kazuki Hanzoku

Kazuki's pupils widened when Lisbeth mentioned her multiple personality disorder. He suddenly realized that committing in a relationship with a superpowered woman on the first day of their acquaintance might be a terrible idea. "Multiple personalities? Seriously? So she's a psycho? Holy shit. Holy fucking shit. Does it mean she might stab me when she suddenly goes yangire? Ah, sorry father Takeda, I did fail you! Now I'm doomed." - thought Kazuki as he barely chewed his potato, staring at Lisbeth with a shocked expression. But there was more to come. Oh, so much more. Another woman approached with a sly smile on her face. She claimed that she was in the swimming pool when Kazuki ripped Lisbeth a little bit. And she had pics. And she was now blackmailing him. Now Kazuki just had an opened mouth with half-chewed potato inside. He looked at that woman, than on Lisbeth, than on the woman again and repeated that a couple of times. He was baffled. He didn't know what to think of this. His new overly-attached mad girlfriend on one side and some creepy stalker on the other. So what he does? "Fuck this shit." - he swallowed the potato and gulped a whole wine glass in one go. Then he made himself comfortable in the chair, hanging one leg on the other and smiled at Lei with a bit of mischief:
-Well that's great! Then I'll just go to Shiroku, where I wanted to go in the first place! Hah! - he let out a small mocking laugh before sipping wine right out of the bottle, controlling it with telekinesis as his hands were relaxing on the table and the back of the chair.

Feb 21, 2016 12:22 PM
Lisbeth Von Stahm
When she heard what Kauzki said her face became very depressed. She looked down to her feet and clenched her fists
So you would leave me in order to escape from this? Is that really what you want...
Lisbeth stood up and began walking towards the exit her hands now clenching onto her skirt

Feb 21, 2016 12:29 PM

Lei Shirogane

Her smile turned to a grin, a small giggle escaping her. She had wanted a reaction, true, but the complete lack of one proved to be even more interesting than she thought this situation would be.

"So voyeurism in a pool kids swim in is fine, but breaking a little watch isn't? And such a dismissive tone, I love it! Even still you have dissociative identity disorder. Oh you... you I like," she responded, running her eyes up and down Lisbeth.

Claiming to have found love after a day, insinuating that having sex in public was something common to teenagers, Kazuki's reaction would have to be something glorious to top this. His dumbfounded ogling of herself and Lisbeth in repetition had already convinced her that it would not be. He eventually relaxed himself, adopting the same dismissive demeanour as his squeeze.

"You can hold onto those... I'd hate for them to break the Internet if someone got their hands on them and decided to upload them. Quite the interesting couple you are... I'll be keeping tabs," she concluded, implying something which did not bode well considering the insidious tone she spoke with. This was indeed going to be a very interesting year.

Seeing her outburst of irrationality made Lei grin all the more. "Very, very interesting."

Feb 21, 2016 12:29 PM

Kazuki Hanzoku

Kazuki felt conflicted. He just wanted to play cool in front of that blackmailing chick, but now Lisbeth took it too close to heart. And the conflicting part was that maybe he would be better off with a potential psycho away from him, but still. She was cute. And nice. She could cook. She liked him. And he sort of liked her back. His cool posture was completely broken as his face changed to one of confusion as he got up from his chair, hurrying to catch Lisbeth. He caught her arm and said in a worried tone:
-Hey, Lis, don't be like that. I didn't mean that I wanted to leave you. I would go anywhere you liked to. And she won't achieve anything anyway. Hey, I just wanted to play it cool, okay? I don't want to desert you.

Feb 21, 2016 12:30 PM
Lisbeth Von Stahm
She looked back at him with a depressed face the tears almost pouring from her eyes
But you say it in such a casual way. It's like you really just want to leave this place because that dumb whore right there.
She now gripped onto Kazuki's shirt and put her head on his chest

Feb 21, 2016 12:39 PM

Kazuki Hanzoku

Kazuki tilted his head to give an unamused look at Lei, showing that he wasn't really interested in her threats. If anything, people will start to respect him for banging a top-model of Japan. And for Lisbeth it might be a good foundation to get involved with porn business. Win-win, right? Right? Ah, whatever. "Goddammit, what's with all those women acting out suddenly? Poor, poor me..." - thought Kazuki, embracing Lisbeth with both arms. It was true that he didn't really care for this place and would leave with no regrets if he had to. After all, he was interested in Shiroku, as his mysterious biological father used to study there. He rubbed Lisbeth's head, trying to calm her down, saying:
-Don't worry, Lis. I'll be with you wherever we'll end up. - then he looked at Lei and waved his hand next to his neck, signalling that she should break the act. It wouldn't really achieve anything.

Feb 21, 2016 12:45 PM
Lisbeth Von Stahm
She hugged Kazuki's arm gently and looked up at him with a still depressed but also very cute expression on her face
Lets go back please. I'm really tired now and I just want some rest. Maybe have a drink with you
She kissed his cheek and kept hugging his arm her head restign on his shoulder

Pages (15) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »