Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! Episode 5 Discussion

Mar 13, 2016 1:24 AM

tubers said:
She could be condescending/lying but they seemed genuine due to how she was voiced at those moments.

She's just a bit simple I guess, but honest.

It's a shame really, the first few episodes actually showed Aqua and Kazuma getting closer to eachother (after Kazuma taking her along out of spite), working, partying and supporting eachother. However, now that the entire party has been established, that seems to have gone out of the window, and Aqua has been reduced to "the bitchy one". I do hope they correct that before the end of the season.
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi

Mar 13, 2016 10:56 PM
Laionidas said:
tubers said:
She could be condescending/lying but they seemed genuine due to how she was voiced at those moments.

She's just a bit simple I guess, but honest.

It's a shame really, the first few episodes actually showed Aqua and Kazuma getting closer to eachother (after Kazuma taking her along out of spite), working, partying and supporting eachother. However, now that the entire party has been established, that seems to have gone out of the window, and Aqua has been reduced to "the bitchy one". I do hope they correct that before the end of the season.

Yes. That's it. Simple and honest. I just think it's adorable.. at least for the fiction that it is :)

LOL yeah.

W/e though. I'd be happy just to get some glimpse of her like in the early episodes. :D

Mar 15, 2016 7:44 PM
555|Kabuto|Ryuki

Best episode so far and most consistent episode comedy wise.

Mar 20, 2016 1:30 AM

am i keep seeing the head-less demon king in this ep? but the caged scene of Aqua was funny :D and i thought that i was watching Sleepy Hollow bcoz of that
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

Mar 29, 2016 5:51 AM

Another hilarious episode, really looking forward to see what happens next!

Apr 1, 2016 2:20 PM

Oh right the horse guy....

Apr 21, 2016 9:22 AM

Aqua in the cage was funny.
Poor Aqua traumatised, can't blame her xD She also did the job which I wasn't expecting her to 10/10

That Steal abuse lol, also that finger harassing animation was hilarious ^^
Unlucky Kyouya to have met Kazuma, even sold his sword haha.

Poor Dullahan feeling lonely now, maybe he's missing Megumin's EXPLOSIONS!

Apr 25, 2016 11:43 PM

LOL the things this show has me expecting.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.

May 26, 2016 8:17 AM

PURIFICATION!!!

Jul 8, 2016 3:19 PM

This stereotypical hero was so cringe worthy. He's not a true hero at all, but rather a fake.

Besides, this MC is such a dick, honestly. And then acting cool. Pff... Stupid, Insensitive motherf***er

I this show just takes two extremes...
Modified by Yohimo_asakura, Jul 8, 2016 3:25 PM

Aug 8, 2016 7:11 AM
Wooow, these characters are very likable.

I don't know what their deal is, apart from him challenging a low-level wizard despite being at a higher level, Kyouya seemed perfectly reasonable.

It's not like selling his sword was any less of a douchey thing to do.

2/5

Aug 21, 2016 2:21 PM
This is the best one!

Aug 24, 2016 12:24 PM

this episode was hilarious. kazuma's character is great but i wish he would say some of the things he thinks.

Sep 6, 2016 6:18 AM

The purification was so damn hilarious, I almost fell out of the chair laughing... :D

Oct 15, 2016 1:57 PM

I love how Kazuma doesn't give a fuck about screwing that guy over lol
Oh Dullahan is back and he has a funny complaint xD

Oct 19, 2016 12:20 PM

Aww poor Aqua. Her scenes were a lot of fun, though. xD
I love how they made the chosen gary stu hero look so annoying. Kazuma is a much more likeable pragmatic bastard. :D Kazuma practically blackmailing the hero guy in the end (and Aqua asking for more money than necessary) was priceless.
I lol'd at Dullahan feeling angry in the end because nobody remembered him. Such is the life of the big bad's henchmen.

I'm liking this show much more than expected.

Oct 22, 2016 5:13 AM

I kinda feel sorry for that Mitsurugi guy. Aqua does not give a single dam about him lol

That dullahan was probably anxiously waiting for them to come he maybe even prepared something for them but they ever came haha poor guy

Oct 24, 2016 8:13 AM

So it's official that Aqua goes commando. Kinda sucks being stuck in a cage surrounded by man eating beasts(we know that Masochist Girl would love that).

Now that Kyouya dude: now that's a MC unlike this MC here who's a NEET. Ugh. Sad. Depressing. Weak.
Modified by TricksterZero, Oct 24, 2016 8:23 AM
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.

Dec 31, 2016 6:08 PM

Kyouya made me cringe quit a bit, I'm glad nobody in the party cut him some slack.

Jan 3, 2017 2:02 PM

Hilarious episode. Kinda felt bad for Aqua.

Jan 19, 2017 2:31 AM

while Aqua screaming in a cage was HILARIOUS, the second part didn't gel well with me, what with Kazuma being a overall pervert and also a dick to Kyouma by selling his cursed sword. i admit it's fun seeing the other stumble, but it also makes him more unsympathetic, since he himself could have taken the higher road.
Hopefully Dullahan's return will also signal the return of more enjoyable jokes (even if/when Darkness' fantasies get more NSFW).

Jan 27, 2017 2:35 PM

This Episode Made Me Laugh More Than Once

Jan 28, 2017 4:28 PM
Top Aidoru ♪

I haven't had this much fun with a comedic anime in a long time. Thank you KonoSuba, that was a great episode.

Feb 2, 2017 12:11 AM
:D

Oh man, the 2nd half of this episode was hilarious. From the head start in the duel, to the perverted finger movement, and then to selling his legendary sword 😂
Haven't laughed this much since episode 2.

Mar 5, 2017 6:59 PM
Bunnies 🍓

That was a hilarious episode. Poor Aqua left in a cage with gators around her xD
Kazuma wasted no time in that battle lol.
First frogs and now gators.

Mar 12, 2017 12:56 AM

Really fun show. Aqua's tantrums always make me lol

Apr 1, 2017 12:35 PM

Aqua in a cage is fantastic entertainment.

Apr 28, 2017 12:20 AM

That fight was hilarious, I didn't read the LK so for a moment when Kazuma used steal on Kyouya, I thought he might end up stealing the guy's underwear instead.
Affinity to MAL
Anime: 43.28%
Manga: 55.95%

May 5, 2017 2:19 PM

I wish the creators would have shown a cut scene of Dullahan waiting patiently for the MC and the group not knowing that they were not coming. It would have been Epic.

On a side note:
I didn’t like Kazuma decision to let her stay in that cage even if he gave her the option to bail out (did he really mean that?) it is like a person goes to see a shark in a cage and it start to plow the cage and you start to have a traumatic experience but for the sake of a laughter the staff decided to keep you submerged for the LOLZ ≖_≖ This seemed cruel to be honest.

Jun 3, 2017 4:03 PM
man, i love the voice acting in this.

Jul 26, 2017 12:14 PM

So far funniest episode XD
Previous ones weren't so funny for me but this one was trully hilarious XD XD

Dec 31, 2017 5:42 PM

Wow poor Aqua omg XD I love how savage Kazuma was to Kyouya
The panty stealing threat was actually so freaking hilarious THE WAY HE WIGGLES HIS FINGERS WHILE LAUGHING MANICALLLY!
I randomly stumbled upon this anime because of a cute shirt and I don't regret this ONE BIT

P.S. RIP Kyouya

Modified by KatiePop21, Dec 31, 2017 6:06 PM

Jan 15, 2018 1:04 PM

NANI?!?!?! Not only does Kazuma have the steal ability ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but he is also an advocate who support true gender equality!? With two of this ability combine... He possesses the most POWERFUL POWERR EVAAAHHHH!!! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Feb 14, 2018 12:33 PM

I really wanted Megumin to blow up Kyouya and his slutty harem, though Kazuma stealing his sword, knocking him over the heard, then threatening to steal his harem's clothing in public was pretty satisfying.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"

Apr 13, 2018 5:24 AM
Supreme Tsundere

OrangeJP said:
I was laughing throughout the entire episode XD

Best episode so far! I actually wanted to punch Kazuma due to him being an insensible jerk, anyone would be traumatized with what Aqua gone through.
They should have helped her abit at least... regardless it provided some really comedic scenes.

Apr 14, 2018 12:27 AM

bobzanny said:
Love seeing Aqua be depressed, her VA just nails it perfectly.
Aqua's depressed cage song and her distressed screaming while spamming the purification spell were the voice actor highlights this episode. Like others have mentioned, the VA work is the show's strength so far.

Nov 28, 2018 1:34 PM

Aqua's whining is so annoying .-.

Dec 23, 2018 4:52 PM

Very entertaining and best episode yet. Much needed addition of new content. Already at the halfway mark.

Feb 12, 9:22 PM

-Poor Aqua indeed, but she did managed to pull through.

-Kyouya was quite arrogant and presumptive. and the episode did a great job messing with him.

-Love how pragmatic they are, with Kazuma stealing the sword and subsequently selling it, and Aqua hustling for an extra 100k on top of the compensation for the cage.

-Oh yeah the Dullahan.

Feb 17, 1:55 AM

Here came the real hero Kyoya, the one who respects Aqua and demanded a "proper" wish. He's the real deal.

Wait. What?

None of Kazuma's party members thought about joining Kyoya?
Not even Aqua, even after she got traumatized by the alligators.

What's wrong with this series?

And that pathetic perverted guy Kazuma beat Kyoya in a duel?

Oh come on he didn't deserve all those.
He just tried to save Aqua, but received her god's punch instead and had to pay 300.000. Not to mention buying back his cursed sword.

Oh man I seriously love this series.

Apr 10, 8:00 PM
thot patrol
truly hilarious episode, also fan service is gr8 ;)
best ep yet

Apr 16, 11:37 PM

Love this episode! Was laughing all out XD

The best was Kazuma's abusing steal against girls!

Poor Aqua, I guess she always get traumatized on hard quests.

This Kyouya guy seems weak! Dullahan sad that the party didn't came to his castle!

Jul 2, 12:51 PM
Acid flashback

So far I've been less than impressed with this series. Too much of the humor fell flat. Not this episode though. Absolutely hilarious.
I loved how Kazuma dealt with Kyoya and how the girls reacted to him. Generally in anime we get smug bastards like Kyoya mistreating and humiliating the MC and we have to wait a looong time for our payback. Not this time. His face when he found out the sword was sold was legendary :-)
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Sep 20, 3:46 AM

They're a bunch of meanies for leaving Aqua in that cage while gators do whatever they please with it, chomping and death-rolling it around. I guess that they wouldn't have gone anywhere if she wasn't so terrified but her short-lived fear for the outdoors made me worry that she'd start befriending a stale chip, a penny, and a used napkin since she already started singing despairfully.

It's hilarious to see Kazuma the True Gender Equality Advocate defeat that narcissistic chosen one that's dime a dozen like that and how he warded off his groupies while still having the absolute respect of his own harem. LUCK 100

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]