Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 9, 2016 2:33 PM

May 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Good. Stay dead, Sasame. Himeno’s a third party and even she knows more about Takako than you do. From the start it was idiotic to side with Takako. That Takako is not the one he fell in love with, and he gave up on trying to save her. He didn’t try to save her emotionally, or try to save her by killing her and ending her misery. Instead he decided to back up her delusion and reinforce the hatred in her heart.

Also, the premise of the show is absolutely absurd. She gets friendzoned so she wants to destroy everything. BITCH, PLEASE! Do you have any idea how many times the earth would be destroyed using that logic? I’d have at least three bodies at my feet if I went crazy every time I was rejected. Yeesh.
SuranaFeb 2, 2018 9:17 PM
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Aug 29, 2017 1:02 PM
Aug 2014
Did Fenrir really expect them to stop trying to save their sister/daughter? Did she not "save" Hayate from being killed by Sasame. Hawate was rather easily saved too.

Turns out Takako was just lonely that's why she's destroying the world. Since she was sad and Sasame might die all her atrocities will probably forgiven. Ugh.

And I agree that Sasame wasn't really trying to save Takako at all.
Jun 8, 2021 3:05 PM

Jan 2021
And all because she was sad and lonely lol

More topics from this board

» What's the actual purpose of the Prétear and Knights?

SleepingAsteria - Jun 20, 2023

3 by SleepingAsteria »»
Jun 24, 2023 7:25 AM

Poll: » Shin Shirayuki-hime Densetsu Pretear Episode 10 Discussion

Hannah_Ana - Jun 28, 2013

7 by TheGalaxysFire »»
Dec 16, 2022 11:26 PM

Poll: » Shin Shirayuki-hime Densetsu Pretear Episode 13 Discussion

flaxman85 - May 8, 2013

13 by DarkPrincess1224 »»
Oct 8, 2021 1:46 PM

Poll: » Shin Shirayuki-hime Densetsu Pretear Episode 11 Discussion

skreyola - Sep 12, 2015

3 by CalmTeaTime »»
Jun 8, 2021 2:59 PM

Poll: » Prétear Episode 9 Discussion

BreathOfFire3 - Jul 27, 2011

4 by CalmTeaTime »»
Jun 8, 2021 2:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.