Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 8, 2016 7:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Whoa, that got violent fast. Poor Shirayuki, felt bad for her getting involved in all this.

I think Obi's rage is understandable this episode as well.
Can't even imagine what Zen feels right now.

Definitely a pretty thrilling episode, haven't felt this anxious for awhile about this show. I also like how Raj wants to help Shirayuki. Definitely felt like he's matured this season or at least in this episode.

Feb 8, 2016 7:30 AM

Nov 2007
lol @ their reaction (bishounen). The twins caught up but too late. The clock fell, too. Banquet is cancelled and FukuJun's character is worried. They are late. Nobu's character is frustrated and went alone. So FukuJun's character has a sense about the team who caught her.

Pharmacists heard about the prince leaving. The king allowed the prince for the stay, but with FukuJun's character. FukuJun's character joins the team to find her. It seems like another group, with the lady, took the boy and the main girl. According to her, he was used to be with her but left. She followed him and knows why he needs the main girl. They might be in the ship...
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 8, 2016 8:25 AM

Sep 2010

Well, this is progressing smoothly. XD
DaisukiFeb 8, 2016 8:29 AM

"to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -a magnet
Feb 8, 2016 8:31 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Wow...this episode probably is the most intense and exciting I've ever seen so far in this usually relaxing and lighthearted anime....nice.

Angry Obi is one hell of a scary ninja.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Feb 8, 2016 8:33 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
I feel very bad for Obi. One sided love is awful. I think, he is wasting his efforts atm.
Feb 8, 2016 9:25 AM

Sep 2015
Finally some action ! I was starting to be bored
Raji is maybe the most interesting character so far
Feb 8, 2016 9:26 AM

Jul 2014
Very intense episode this time, but it bothers me how the show is yet again using Shirayuki as a damsel in distress and yet again using her red hair as her captors' motivation (at least, the latter seems to be the case this time). I can understand why, especially with Obi's unrequited love of her and Raj's general development on the line, but it doesn't exactly make it any better.
Feb 8, 2016 9:34 AM
Jul 2018
Shirayuki got kidnapped.

I felt bad for Obi and Kazuki!
Feb 8, 2016 9:37 AM

Oct 2014
Kidnapception: Shoujo Edition
Feb 8, 2016 9:38 AM
Feb 2013
how awful zen must be feeling right now... T-T
Feb 8, 2016 10:00 AM

May 2009
Obi is such a great guy, too bad his love is one sided.
it's kind of confusing what everyone wants with Shirayuki but I can't wait to find out.
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Feb 8, 2016 10:20 AM

Dec 2015
oh this was so hot obi fighting like that was cool oh and zen was looking cute shiryuki love her
Feb 8, 2016 10:36 AM

Oct 2012
I liked Obi in this ep. He must feel really bad to let Shirayuki get kidnapped.
Feb 8, 2016 10:42 AM

Sep 2013
Sucks to be Shirayuki; kidnapped two times. I wonder what they want from Shirayuki. Well it looks like this arc will span two to three more episodes
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Feb 8, 2016 11:02 AM

Jul 2015
Damn. Angry Obi is a legend.
Feb 8, 2016 11:10 AM

Feb 2015
DAMN! Obi went mad. i like that rage face :D
The kidnapper got kidnapped LOL XD. i feel bad fo shirayuki...
seriously, wtf is going on.
Feb 8, 2016 11:22 AM

Feb 2013
Kidnapper kidnapped. This arc looks so good. So aren't they the bad guys after all?
Obi is amazing, but the animation in the fight scene was kinda bad :(
RiritsuFeb 8, 2016 11:28 AM
Feb 8, 2016 11:23 AM

Feb 2012
Well. nothing folded the way I thought it would. Interesting how the bandits were previously mentioned in an indirect manner in the last episode.
Feb 8, 2016 11:29 AM

Jun 2013
So Kazuki ends up kidnapping Shirayuki. The other scar face dude keeps Obi busy while Shirayuki is tied up. And thanks to horrible timing, Obi gets knocked out as he gets distracted by the royal kids entering the room. Now Obi is super mad at himself for letting Shirayuki get kidnapped like this. And Zen had one of those bells sent for Shirayuki which would have worked to find her location in case she gets kidnapped.

This is a very big problem – Kazuki just picked a fight with two kingdoms. He didn't just kidnap a normal girl named Shirayuki, he kidnapped the representative of Clarines, the personal guest of the first prince of Tanbarun, the lover of the second prince of Clarines, and from the freakin royal castle at that. This boy's got balls, man. And now the royal guards of Tanbarun, the prince of Tanbarun, and the prince of Clarines are out to save her. Things don't look good at all. The king of Tanbarun knows that this isn't something to be taken lightly as this is one ginormous problem – the king doesn't know the exact position of Shirayuki in the castle at Clarines, but he does know that Shirayuki is representing Clarines to an extent and this matter can not be overlooked. So he gives Zen the freedom to move and Raj authority to take action. And surprisingly, Raj isn't going to sit at home as he wants to join Zen.

Meanwhile, the mountain bandits kidnap Kazuki and get Shirayuki as a bonus prize. The bandits have now, probably unknowingly, picked a fight with the princes of two kingdoms. Obi has also run after Kazuki and comes across the scar face dude but he was a bit too late as he reaches after the bandits left with Kazuki and Shirayuki.

The real question which rises here is who the hell is this Kazuki kid? He or that father guy he mentioned has some sort of past with Shirayuki as he wants to take Shirayuki to the place where she should be. And he knows her name which shows even more that he isn't a random kidnapper who wants to sell her off.

Things are getting very intense here. Can't wait for next week.
Feb 8, 2016 12:21 PM

Apr 2014
obi! what a pleasure to see obi fight and being angry <3<3<3
I want him to rescue shirayuki
too short episode
Sunakko-ch4nFeb 8, 2016 12:26 PM
Feb 8, 2016 1:00 PM
Feb 2016
I would say that was the best episode of the season so far!
A lot of interesting twists and turns I did not see coming.
It seems Kazuki and Shirayuki ether know each other or are related. Since he said something about father being happy to see her. I am hoping those two are really the good guys from the mountain.

I am looking forward to seeing Obi and the other guy working together with the mountain people. I'm not sure what Zen and Raj are going to do. I am hoping next episode they will go more in depth into who Kazuki is and that Shirayuki proves to be a hard person to keep kidnapped. As she has in the past not just a damsel in distress.

I love this anime and this arc seems to be looking up, as the beginning was kinda in a lull to me.

I can only imagine how this is going to play out but it better be Shirayuki and Zen!
Feb 8, 2016 1:13 PM

Feb 2008
Have everyone forgot that Shirayuki said herself that she has live in mountain, maybe that Kazuki kid is somehow related to that.
Kazuki seem to know Shirayuki quite well and treat her kindly, well actually a bit forcedly.

Obi madness is here !!

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Feb 8, 2016 1:40 PM

May 2015
Shirayuki is in a Pinch! ˚▱˚

It is the first time (season 1 she was in some serious stuff but she was always in command of the situation [being calm and collected]) that she truly doesn’t know how to deal with this menacing situation at hand (that is expected, she didn’t have the time to analyze the situation) I hope she can muster her courage and comes up with a plan until Zen & co. arrive to rescue her. I’m really feeling her despair... v_v
Feb 8, 2016 1:54 PM

Aug 2015
Am I the only one watching this series because of Obi? lol
Feb 8, 2016 2:19 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Obi stole the show with his rage! Damn, Shirayuki got kidnapped.

5/5
Feb 8, 2016 2:48 PM

Sep 2014
lol... Shirayuki got kidnapped by Kazuki, then both Shirayuki and Kazuki got kidnapped by the bandits

Anyway, I'm speechless with how bad the animation is during Obi's fight in the forest.

Also, that Obi's face when he's with his rage

And, I feel so bad for Shirayuki :(
All the time I was thinking how will she able to overcome this...

Just let her meet Zen already >:(
Feb 8, 2016 2:53 PM

Jan 2015
Shirayuki calm down :X
Feb 8, 2016 2:58 PM

Sep 2013
A pissed off Obi is scary. His face was also scary in the scenes LOL Imagine what Zen must feel. He still has to keep his princely image too.

Raji's father is very interesting xD I'm glad he's not so uptight.
Feb 8, 2016 3:07 PM

Apr 2015
This series might look like just a normal romance story, but it can get pretty serious too. We've seen it when Zen was young and his friend tried to assassine him and now, when Obi got tilted. I knew he's able to kill pretty easily if he wants to, so I'm really looking forward to it.
Feb 8, 2016 3:15 PM

Feb 2015
Madlib said:

Nope. ^^ Obi is my favorite, although sadly I don't see him getting with Shirayuki. :/

This was an intense episode and I loved Obi rage. x) I hope he gets to rescue Shirayuki.
I laughed at Shirayuki's comment "So I was kidnapped from my kidnappers", or something like that. It's getting a bit ridiculous, but I can't to see what will happen. Also I'm really starting to like Raj's character too.
"Oh, I wasn't trying to be funny.. I would've put a 'Haha' at the end of it."

Feb 8, 2016 3:17 PM

Aug 2015
xXAnimefanXxx said:
Madlib said:

Nope. ^^ Obi is my favorite, although sadly I don't see him getting with Shirayuki. :/

This was an intense episode and I loved Obi rage. x) I hope he gets to rescue Shirayuki.
I laughed at Shirayuki's comment "So I was kidnapped from my kidnappers", or something like that. It's getting a bit ridiculous, but I can't to see what will happen. Also I'm really starting to like Raj's character too.

Him getting with Shirayuki is never going to happen and that's pretty obvious in my opinion, even from the start. I'm just hoping he doesn't get killed and finds someone.
Feb 8, 2016 3:20 PM

Feb 2015
Madlib said:
xXAnimefanXxx said:

Him getting with Shirayuki is never going to happen and that's pretty obvious in my opinion, even from the start. I'm just hoping he doesn't get killed and finds someone.

^^Yeah I agree. It is really obvious. I too hope he'll find someone else and is happy with that person. Obi is just so awesome. <3
"Oh, I wasn't trying to be funny.. I would've put a 'Haha' at the end of it."

Feb 8, 2016 3:24 PM

Sep 2007
Daaaannngg. When we saw the pirate lady earlier for a few seconds I figured she was "hunting down" Kazuki and Kazuki was a separate group..... But I never figured she'd nab Kazuki & Shirayuki after Kazuki & his partner grabbed Shirayuki.

So many groups involved now, it's crazy-fest.

Ahhhh man, Rage-Obi is so bad-a$$
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Feb 8, 2016 3:59 PM
Jun 2008
tsubasalover said:
She followed him and knows why he needs the main girl. They might be in the ship...

hey jackhole you would know if they were in the ship or not because if you had any life experience its impossible to be on a ship and not know it... the whole boat moves even when its docked.

the fact that kazuki says if we are put on a ship we are done for implies they are not on a ship. because he would know if they were on a ship already.
Dont be a chitogetard!!!!
Feb 8, 2016 4:01 PM

Jul 2014
Cool episode - we've got the team together, and Obi showed his mad skills!

However I'm a little worried this arc might be a typical damsel-in-distress thing, where all she'll do is pine after Zen until he rescues her; given Shirayuki's character up to now, that would kinda suck. But I have sufficient faith in this show to think that this probably won't happen.
Feb 8, 2016 4:38 PM

May 2015
Well, damn. That was an impressive episode. Pretty thrilling too. Obi's pissed for real. That preview, though. Things are getting worse it seems. Also, Raji seems to be standing up, which was pretty nice to see.

catullus said:
tsubasalover said:
She followed him and knows why he needs the main girl. They might be in the ship...

hey jackhole you would know if they were in the ship or not because if you had any life experience its impossible to be on a ship and not know it... the whole boat moves even when its docked.

the fact that kazuki says if we are put on a ship we are done for implies they are not on a ship. because he would know if they were on a ship already.

Lmao. Relax.
ReverberateFeb 8, 2016 4:45 PM

Feb 8, 2016 5:03 PM

Jun 2014
I never thought an anime like this could become this intense. Obi's rage was a sight to see, he's understandably very pissed about this situation. Idk why but I really like seeing this side to characters that are normally relaxed and level-headed like him. Shirayuki got kidnapped twice, and now she and Kazuki are in a pinch with this pirate woman. These next couple of episodes should also be intense and interesting.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Feb 8, 2016 6:05 PM

Aug 2015
Wow, kidnapped from the kidnappers. The plot is progresing smoothly, I like it.
Feb 8, 2016 6:23 PM

Aug 2013
Wow, kidnapped from kidnappers? Her princess status went thru the roof. A bit more and she'll be kidnapped by Bowser.

Obi went full retard. But the entertaining kind of full retard. No honestly, he should have waited for Zen to arrive. Maybe he trusted Zen enough to find him back? Anyway, I doubt Zen and co. will let these pirates go peacefully.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Feb 8, 2016 6:43 PM

Jul 2012
Wow things go down in the episode, I mean who ever heard of someone getting kidnapped from their kidnappers??? lol but yea poor Obi is mad becasue he couldnt protect her and rushes out to find out she was taken from her kidnappers and now he has to work with Kazuki's friend to find both of them since now we know it was Kazuki those pirates were looking for. Also who are these people in the mountains? is it possible that Shirayuki's parents or family live there since she did say she was born in the mountains but raised by her supposed grandparents. Overall I can't wait to see the next episode as the search for Shirayuki starts with Obi and Kazuki's friend going plus Zen and Raji looking as well.

If you want to see my full review on the episode check out the link to my youtube channel on my profile page where I make review videos on the current anime!
Feb 8, 2016 7:38 PM

Oct 2011
OMG why didn't they get the guard T___T

Prince Raj wants to help Zen bring back Shiraiyiki T__T OMG

OBI 0____0

SHIRAIYUKI NOOOOO TwT
Feb 8, 2016 9:21 PM

Jul 2014
Shrimperor said:
Kidnapception: Shoujo Edition

lol you clever fuck
Feb 8, 2016 9:58 PM

Aug 2011
I love Obi!! Hes really showing his true colors in this ep..Dont steal Obi's girl. Im all about that Shirayuki x Obi..

But why do they make a character that is clearly more interesting, badass, funny, and genereally better than Zen, and then expect us to not root for him? Dont tell me im alone in this? Dont get me wrong I dont dislike Zen, but there is not really much to like.. I dunno? If I had to describe him with one word I'd say "stiff".
Feb 8, 2016 10:05 PM

Oct 2008
I wish Eugena and Rona were more quick-thinking and got the guards as soon as they saw that but oh well can't expect too much of kids.

I guess Kazuki is a childhood friend or something since Shirayuki was from Tambarun's mountains. And probably female because of the way he/she reacted to them saying "bishounen".

Funny that even the king calls Raj his foolish son lol. It's really good to see Raj mature so much.

Obi is extra pissed off because he sparred against Zen to prove he could protect Shirayuki but yet he failed. I would like to see the guys all work together to save Shirayuki instead having any one guy take the credit. It's such a large organisation they're up against anyway.
Feb 8, 2016 10:36 PM

Mar 2014
I seriously love this show. Everyone is just perfect. Feel bad that Obi is never gonna get that love tho.

However, the ending reminds me a lot of Akatsuki no Yona.

Also, her dad is totally the leader of this mountain tribe. '

"She belongs in her rightful place"
"I grew up in the mountains"
"Not wanted for her red hair"
Feb 9, 2016 1:09 AM

Dec 2015
Oh we can't imagine how zen is felling and obi too And main point why I would ship shirxobi when I know zen and shiryuki are lovers...... and they should not make so hot character like obi cause I love him...... Man😢
Feb 9, 2016 1:54 AM

Dec 2013
Kazuki is totally a girl. Her mannerism and everything else pretty much shows that, specifically that scene when she was following the big guy out the window. The bigger mystery is why she was working for the Pirate lady, and why she wants to help the "Mountain People" bring Shirayuki home.

The preview showed some red-haired jiji, I'm assuming is either her father or her uncle.

Given that Kazuki knew to steal her away from the Castle, she probably knows what she's getting herself into. I really, really feel sorry for the pirates though, because those ones really don't know that they're messing with two entire kingdoms now. Really cannot wait to see more reveals next episode. XD
HESTIAAPPROVES
Feb 9, 2016 4:21 AM

Dec 2014
poor shirayuki seeing her helpless like that ... is so unsettling
Feb 9, 2016 6:38 AM

Nov 2011
Can't believe i watched this immediately after watching ep 11 of RWBY, my heart couldn't handle both.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Feb 9, 2016 6:59 AM

Jul 2015
Things are getting interesting! Poor Shirayuki, getting dragged in all this mess. Next episode's gonna be even more exciting! Hope there's even more action.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki-hime 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2016

117 by Seraschi »»
Feb 24, 1:44 PM

» Let's vote for production of the third season!

Shadow_Kurgansk - Dec 31, 2023

14 by Shadow_Kurgansk »»
Jan 16, 11:26 PM

» Help Us Promote "Shirayuki no Hime" Season 3 Petition

Shadow_Kurgansk - Jan 2

7 by SwiftSN »»
Jan 4, 7:51 AM

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki-hime 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2016

166 by pufinab »»
Nov 3, 2023 2:40 PM

» Season 3???

WannabeWeeb_ - Jul 22, 2021

15 by HaremKing01 »»
Jul 17, 2023 8:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.