Forum Settings
Forums
Feb 8, 2016 4:50 AM

Each dorm consists of two rooms, being connected to each other.

Residents:
Fuyukawa Yukiko
Yuuko Betsu
Heyvan
Haruka Wanaka
Modified by LightSpark090, Feb 27, 2016 11:12 AM

Feb 9, 2016 2:43 AM

Heyvan

He entered the dorm and unpacked at the bed closest to the window. He then started meditating on his bed, achieving peace.

Feb 12, 2016 4:39 PM

Ren arrived and chose the empty room there he continued to smoke letting himself relax

"Some people need to mind their own damned business" he said to himself as he looked up

Feb 13, 2016 1:25 PM

Yuuko Betsu

She entered her room and found out that her stuff did arrive. She quickly went to them and started to rummage around, covering one of the beds in her clothes. When she finally found the school uniform she packed away she looked at it and sighed a little. It was only the first day, maybe she could get away with not wearing it. She put her clothes back away and hid the suitcase away. With that she set out to go see more of the school, not wanting to acknowledge the boys that were already there.

Feb 13, 2016 9:24 PM

Heyvan

Finishing his meditation, Heyvan noticed another guy but decided against disturbing him; every man has a past and it would be rude to ask the man of his.

He headed out for the mission center, looking for anything that can help him atone for his sins

Mar 8, 2016 9:31 AM
Most Lemony Lime

Setsuno

Thus my flock arrives at dorm 11. First stop, since this is Yuuko's dorm
Setsuno walked into the dorm building, as he made sure everyone else was following along.
"We've arrived, first stop, Dorm 11!" He said imitating a train conductor.
Submit Cancel BBCode

Mar 8, 2016 9:33 AM

Devina
Devina looked down the hall and around getting a feel for what the rest of the dorm area felt like. "I Wonder who lives in this dorm." Meanwhile whatever was wiggling in her bag began to shift some more a little more notice able from when they were at the gate but Devina being distracted didn't pay attention to it as she waited to head to the next room.

Mar 8, 2016 9:38 AM

Mika
She follows closely behind setsuno "oh, so this is what the dorms look like, I wonder if ours is going to be the same way" she says that referring to rose and setsuno

Mar 8, 2016 10:30 AM

Katsu

He peered in and checked out the room. Yea they are the same. there might be like small differences like window positions but yea the same overall.

Mar 8, 2016 10:32 AM

Yuuko Betsu

Yuuko smiled and bowed
"thank you for your time."

She said before entering the room and closing the door behind her. She didn't want the whole group to follow her.

Mar 8, 2016 10:36 AM
Most Lemony Lime

Setsuno

"Well, that's the first stop I believe. Now then.. Time for Dorm 12 peeps.. to drop their stuff off, before we continue our raiding of other spots." Setsuno looked around. "Alright, roll call, who is here? Are we missing any sheep?" He asked the rest of the group in a joking manner.

Mar 8, 2016 10:43 AM

Devina
"Didn't realize we were all sheep that you were herding." She comment going along with it. " Going to our dorm and not having to pull my stuff around sounds like a good plan."

Mar 8, 2016 10:48 AM

Mika
"I hear you there, devina chan" she smiles "so I'm guessing we are all going to explore the school after we leave our belongings in our dorm"

Mar 8, 2016 10:57 AM
Most Lemony Lime

Setsuno

He laughed a bit after what Devina said. "Well it sort of feels like I am, after all, since I am the one who knows the way hehe." He stretches a bit. "But yes, leaving our bags is a good plan cause it's a lot more comfortable exploring without carrying extra stuff." He turned to Mika. "So yeah, exploration after setting our stuff down is the plan."

Mar 8, 2016 11:06 AM

Devina
"Well if we have everyone then lead the way Setsuno." She said as she pulled her long green hair back into a braid waiting for them to head to the next dorm. "What is around here to explore?" She asked a bit curios

Mar 9, 2016 8:05 AM

Mika
"yeah, let's go" she smiles as she pulls her pink & zebra pattern luggage. "I heard this school has a very pretty garden and good food, so maybe we can go to the garden and the cafeteria or other food place. I guess it also depends on what we are most interested in seeing"

Mar 9, 2016 8:10 AM
Most Lemony Lime

Setsuno

"Alright then, let's get moving then." He said as he began to walk to the exit of the dorm. "Places to explore hmm... From what I saw on the map there a few spots to visit after we go to our dorm. An arcade a garden, an open field, and so on." He turns around quickly to face Devina and Mika. "So I guess we can decide where to go once we drop our stuff."

Mar 9, 2016 8:13 AM

(next post dorm 12)

Mar 9, 2016 1:30 PM

Yuuko Betsu

After falling asleep on her bed when she was supposed to be changing, she quickly got into her school uniform and looked around.
"I wonder what my roommates will be like?"

She thought to herself aloud before leaving the dorm room.

Mar 20, 2016 4:03 PM

Yuuko Betsu

Yuuko returned to her dorm and closed the door. She tried to relax as she made herself some tea and turned on the tv. It wasnt long before she sat down and curled up in a blanket.

Mar 21, 2016 10:54 AM

Yuuko Betsu

She had fallen asleep on her couch when a loud commercial seemed to wake her up. "Oh dear, i must have dozed off." she said aloud before sitting up and letting the blanket fall off of her. She stood up and made her way to thw exit, she planned to go for a walk.

Mar 22, 2016 11:00 AM

Yuuko Betsu

Returning to her dorm she decided to relax a little thinking she would have some time to herself. She began to read a book.

Mar 22, 2016 11:25 AM

Arami Thornstone

Arami kicked open the door. After having tried to kick open several other doors, with no success of finding Yuuko, he finally reached Dorm 4. He looked around the room and spotted her sitting alone and reading. "Oh hello there Yuuko! Seems as if I finally found the right Dorm! Will you be so kind and lead me to the place where I can get my uniform?

Mar 22, 2016 11:34 AM

Yuuko Betsu

Shocked by the door suddenly flying open she freaked out a littke as someone called out to her. "ehh, okay" she stood up and smiled as she moved towards the door and him.

Mar 22, 2016 11:39 AM

Arami Thornstone

Arami laughed a bit, seeing that he had shocked her. "I can't wear this armor forever, anyway!" He said as he followed Yuuko which had taken the lead.

May 28, 2016 11:25 PM

Yuuko Betsu

Returning to her dorm room she threw herself onto her bed and let out a long sigh. She took off her uniform before climbing under her covers and quickly falling asleep. Yuuko was one who always hated being sweaty when she slept.

Jun 1, 2016 4:55 PM

Waking up she slowly got out of bed and noticed how quiet it still was. She had wondered if her roomates were asleep still or if they were out. She quietly snuck into the bathroom and quickly started to shower. After she finished her shower and getting ready for her day she left the dorm.

Jun 12, 2016 9:25 AM

Yuuko Betsu

After taking her time to get off the roof, she made her way to her dorm room and proceeded to go inside. Once inside she quickly went through her bags for her favourite Bikini, and put it on under her clothes. Once she was ready she thought about leaving right away but then another idea hit her. won't everyone get thirsty while were messing around, I'll bring some drinks just in case. she thought to herself as she filled a small cooler with ice and bottled water.

<Yuuko left the dorm>