Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 11, 2016 10:33 PM

May 2012
Rex_Connor said:

Fair enough. I don't bother googling something as something I felt was minor until I got to know what it mean. Essentially both you were being rude to one another when it came down to it. Case closed.

Yes, I guess... This whole thing was pretty pointless, no offense. Talking about our argument.

I hope there's no hard feelings.
OlemFeb 11, 2016 11:49 PM

Feb 11, 2016 11:52 PM

Nov 2015
Olem said:
Rex_Connor said:

Fair enough. I don't bother googling something as something I felt was minor until I got to know what it mean. Essentially both you were being rude to one another when it came down to it. Case closed.

Yes, I guess... This whole thing was pretty pointless, no offense. Talking about our argument.

I hope there's no hard feelings.

No hard feelings though I felt calling me a "zealot" wasn't warranted when all I did was just disagree with you... however I'll chalk it up to you being angry or something and couldn't control your emotions.
Feb 11, 2016 11:56 PM

Jun 2013
Rex_Connor said:
@Metsujin, please. Grown ups are talking. You think by changing your Natsu avatar meant that I wouldn't find out who you are?

Oh my god... I thought my identity was hidden. Seriously tho, why do you get so upset whenever Gray is involved and bash Natsu? I mean, cool you like one and dislike the other one, but you don't need to act the way you do. I like both of Gray and Natsu, and I'm not saying you should like both, but if someone has a different opinion about him, there's no need to get all defensive and stuff. Even darklight with his Gray hatred, that's not cool. Do the characters mess up stuff? Yea, but not always.
Feb 12, 2016 12:36 AM

Nov 2015
metsujin said:
Rex_Connor said:
@Metsujin, please. Grown ups are talking. You think by changing your Natsu avatar meant that I wouldn't find out who you are?

Oh my god... I thought my identity was hidden. Seriously tho, why do you get so upset whenever Gray is involved and bash Natsu? I mean, cool you like one and dislike the other one, but you don't need to act the way you do. I like both of Gray and Natsu, and I'm not saying you should like both, but if someone has a different opinion about him, there's no need to get all defensive and stuff. Even darklight with his Gray hatred, that's not cool. Do the characters mess up stuff? Yea, but not always.

Not sure what you are talking about, but I didn't bash Natsu at all during this whole confrontation. Beside me and Olem have cleared the misunderstandings, so yeah.
Feb 12, 2016 12:40 AM

May 2012
Rex_Connor said:

No hard feelings though I felt calling me a "zealot" wasn't warranted when all I did was just disagree with you... however I'll chalk it up to you being angry or something and couldn't control your emotions.

Yeah, I apologize for that.

Feb 12, 2016 1:00 AM

Jun 2013
Rex_Connor said:
metsujin said:

Not sure what you are talking about, but I didn't bash Natsu at all during this whole confrontation. Beside me and Olem have cleared the misunderstandings, so yeah.

I was meaning when you usually post. Whatever.
Feb 12, 2016 1:35 AM

Jun 2013
So...Wahl is somehwat alchemist, that can turn ground around him to Needed metal and into things he needs depending the situation eh.. like bullets, those Robots, Axes? Swords? possibilities are endless....and he has most likely good knowledge about the Periodic Table

Lol, Laxus is Weather Proadcast huh? XD a Nice one Gray.

...Organs...Laxus is dying then...Or somewhat moving with his Organs poisoned...dammit

So erza and Kagura are going to face Mysterious 3rd Member of the Spriggan 12....cannot wait...I hope, seriously hope it won't become Erza one shot tough.

"Split of a second..from your Point of view" ...OK I say Diamaria can somehow change the time either Reaction time or slow her enemies Senses by what ever she did with her mouth. it looks like she is fast but most likely same kind of spell category as Racer was!!!

Red Lighting....IS it now Time for Laxus second Element? wonder what Dual Dragon Slayer he will be?
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Feb 12, 2016 1:40 AM

Jun 2013
Darklight0303 said:
Santoryu_XBurner said:
The battle between Laxus vs Wahl is so far pretty good.
Bad time for his sickness to wear down his body even more.
Dimaria saying she could take down Wendy and Sherria with the snap of her fingers.
Wonder what her magic is?

It sounds to me like it's time magic

Same..either she will slow her Opponents sense's with some kind of Device (remember she is not a Mage, but a Knight) or something, there has been no true Time spell so far, expect of Ultear's Last Age, and that's consequences were big to user. so Time Stopping is not going to happen at least.
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Feb 12, 2016 2:06 AM

Mar 2014
Jarjaxle said:
Darklight0303 said:

It sounds to me like it's time magic

Same..either she will slow her Opponents sense's with some kind of Device (remember she is not a Mage, but a Knight) or something, there has been no true Time spell so far, expect of Ultear's Last Age, and that's consequences were big to user. so Time Stopping is not going to happen at least.

Just 'cause she's called a knight, doesn't mean she's not a mage. Erza is also regarded as a knight, after all.

As for time stopping: remember, Brandish can shrink an entire island, so Dimaria being able to literally stop time in a limited circumference is very much a possibility.
Feb 12, 2016 2:36 AM

Apr 2008
metsujin said:
Rex_Connor said:

I was meaning when you usually post. Whatever.

You've wasted your time.
Feb 13, 2016 6:12 AM

Nov 2015
LOL spoilers came out and Laxus inherited a spell from Yuri.
Feb 15, 2016 8:21 AM

Nov 2010
Rex_Connor said:
LOL spoilers came out
Maybe you should spoiler tag then or just not mention what happens in future chapters. Some people may not want you spoiling their manga.

Feb 15, 2016 3:46 PM

Nov 2015
Ghost-Edge said:
Rex_Connor said:
LOL spoilers came out
Maybe you should spoiler tag then or just not mention what happens in future chapters. Some people may not want you spoiling their manga.

How about no? or Perhaps you should know that I don't give a shit.
Sep 25, 2016 12:54 PM

Jan 2016
great fight, and nice chapter.. Laxus body is doing what is wants.. looks like the illness is taking over.. Sherry and wendy vs a unknown mage, (forgot her name)how will they do o.o, and Erza n kagura is heading to the harbor! what will happen now!??
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
May 10, 2017 10:50 PM

Dec 2014
well Laxus in a tough spot and to make it worse his pain erupts again
Aug 27, 2017 6:57 AM

Oct 2015
it seem like this volume was is mecha inspired, because there seems to be robot transformations left and right
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Aug 15, 2018 10:54 AM

Feb 2013
Damn, his organs are done for?
Please, I don't want anyone to die!
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.