Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 8, 2016 2:17 AM
Dec 2014
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CargYGhUsAAiNWg.jpg There better be a Second season teaser Like SAO or I will be pissed as hell ( that means a long wait for us )
Feb 8, 2016 2:22 AM

May 2012
Is that what it really says?

...That's disappointing. I'm probably one of the very few who thoroughly enjoyed watching Accel World.

Yeah, I reallyyy hope there's a teaser for a second season, but I feel that's hoping for too much.

Feb 8, 2016 2:24 AM
Dec 2014
Olem said:
Is that what it really says?

...That's disappointing. I'm probably one of the very few who thoroughly enjoyed watching Accel World.

Yeah, I reallyyy hope there's a teaser for a second season, but I feel that's hoping for too much.
Not sure that what people are saying that why I'm verifying with some users
Feb 8, 2016 5:03 AM

Apr 2013
Op is correct, with that pic, It can only be a movie indeed.
BTW the last line on the pic saying that the TV series (IE, the one we already saw) is also airing again on TV during the time the AW movie will air in movie theatre.
So no new AW TV series for now people.
Feb 8, 2016 9:59 AM
Dec 2014
Zefyris said:
BTW the last line on the pic saying that the TV series (IE, the one we already saw) is also airing again on TV during the time the AW movie will air in movie theatre.
unless the at the end of the movie its a teaser for a second season like some anime are doing lately right ?
Feb 8, 2016 6:21 PM

Apr 2013
lord23 said:
Zefyris said:
unless the at the end of the movie its a teaser for a second season like some anime are doing lately right ?

hence the "for now" in my post.
Feb 8, 2016 7:13 PM
Dec 2014
Zefyris said:
lord23 said:

hence the "for now" in my post.
Okay, well fingers cross ;)
Feb 8, 2016 11:59 PM

Jan 2016
super disappointed to be honest. Lots of people are actually speculating about their being a teaser for season 2 but I doubt it.

Feb 9, 2016 2:32 AM

Apr 2013
Ratchetdude231 said:
super disappointed to be honest. Lots of people are actually speculating about their being a teaser for season 2 but I doubt it.

Dengeki Bunko did it before, so that wouldn't be surprising if they have a tv series announcement right after the movie.
But that's no guaranteed either.
Feb 9, 2016 3:56 PM

Oct 2007
TV series are frankly overrated and most OVA's and Movies have been of substantially better quality overall as far as anime goes lately. Not disappointed by this news in the slightest nor surprised considering Sunrises focus of late has been overwhelmingly on producing OVA and Movie projects they can take their time with. They aren't a mass production type enterprise despite their size that vomits out constant seasonal TV series without a specific business plan in mind to try to transform them into a viable franchise for themselves and their parent company.
Feb 9, 2016 6:33 PM

Jan 2016
Zefyris said:
Ratchetdude231 said:

Dengeki Bunko did it before, so that wouldn't be surprising if they have a tv series announcement right after the movie.
Zefyris said:
Ratchetdude231 said:

When ever I think about this whole Accel world situation I think back to last October when this thing was actually announced. When they announced this in October of last year they didn't tell us if Infinite burst was a movie or anime. The interesting thing is along side accel world they also had the SAO movie announced and they totally came out and said it was a movie unlike accel world where they just came out dropped a 60 second teaser and didn't say a single word about if it was a movie or tv show. I think the reason why they said SAO was a movie is because regardless of how that movie does their well be a third season of SAO but they can't say the same thing about Accel world. That's why know that I have had time to think about this Accel World Infinite burst is simply their way of seeing if their is still interest in the anime side of the franchise and if the movie does well they might consider doing a second season if it doesn't they won't do anything. If Kawahara was really desperate to make a second season he would have found another studio to do it but he didn't. Kawahara could have gone to the SAO animation studio and told them to do season 2 he could have found plenty of studios to do the second season of accel world and even now if he really wanted to he could go find another studio. An animation studio would probably die to do an anime based on Kawahara's work especially because of how popular SAO is.

Feb 10, 2016 3:07 AM

Jan 2009
aw its a movie instead of a TV series :(
Feb 15, 2016 10:40 PM

Jan 2013
I think this is more like a fishing rod to see how much interest there still is for AW.
I think if the movie does good we will probably see a second season.

But then again we dont know where the movie will pick up. Will it pick up after season 1 , will it do the story again of season 1 in a compressed format with some new story afterwards. Or will the movie start up later in the novels.

Dont forget there are already 19 novels for this and the first season only covered the first 4 novels.
Everyone’s gonna die. It’s a natural part of life. But if life has no purpose, you’re dead already.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Accel World: Infinite∞Burst Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 23, 2016

58 by Rudyanto13 »»
Feb 11, 12:42 AM

» Could this mean a second season?

bhaktivinoda - Jul 17, 2016

2 by valoon »»
Apr 20, 2022 2:02 PM

» Where to find subtitles? (srt)

AntonyAV - Jan 5, 2017

2 by HimeCrycho »»
May 30, 2017 8:05 PM

» BD relase in september 28th

ZastinCurtiss - Jul 9, 2016

11 by thepath »»
Nov 28, 2016 6:41 AM

» this just the anime cut down into a movie

audac1ous - Nov 22, 2016

0 by audac1ous »»
Nov 22, 2016 5:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.