Forum Settings
Forums

Manga 'Keijo!!!!!!!!' Gets TV Anime Adaptation

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 6, 2016 9:30 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
My penis still waits anxiously for the potential hottest anime ever.......
Apr 6, 2016 9:31 PM

Sep 2009
Man. Stuff like this and Shimoneta are so predictably popular. I hate Otaku and the rest of humanity. And myself.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Apr 7, 2016 3:22 AM

Mar 2015
MortalMelancholy said:
Man. Stuff like this and Shimoneta are so predictably popular. I hate Otaku and the rest of humanity. And myself.
shimoneta isn't popular thou. funny enough seitokai yokuindomo is much more popular, but has less fansrvice even have more blatant shimoneta (dirty joke).
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Apr 7, 2016 7:03 PM

Sep 2009
Kuma said:
MortalMelancholy said:
shimoneta isn't popular thou. funny enough seitokai yokuindomo is much more popular, but has less fansrvice even have more blatant shimoneta (dirty joke).

Popular where? And I meant in general, "popular enough to be animated." Lots of good stuff with intersting genres don't get animes for whatever reason, but ecchi stuff always does, every season.
Apr 7, 2016 7:14 PM

Mar 2015
MortalMelancholy said:
Kuma said:

Popular where? And I meant in general, "popular enough to be animated." Lots of good stuff with intersting genres don't get animes for whatever reason, but ecchi stuff always does, every season.
ecchi adaptation purpose is for selling more merchendise and original source which is because unknown reason, ecchi works better in this. industry is not that simple. it has ecchi > it should be animated? no, that's not ho it works. anime is less popular medium than manga. they have to consider many things before make something because it's not all about anime only. also action and comedy is much more common than ecchi.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Apr 7, 2016 7:22 PM

Sep 2009
Kuma said:
MortalMelancholy said:

ecchi adaptation purpose is for selling more merchendise and original source which is because unknown reason, ecchi works better in this. industry is not that simple. it has ecchi > it should be animated? no, that's not ho it works. anime is less popular medium than manga. they have to consider many things before make something because it's not all about anime only. also action and comedy is much more common than ecchi.

Yeah, I've heard all that pretty often, but it's hard for me to believe that profitability has nothing to do with popularity. And action and comedy tend to be broader and more encompassing genres than ecchi.
Apr 7, 2016 7:31 PM

Mar 2015
MortalMelancholy said:
Kuma said:

Yeah, I've heard all that pretty often, but it's hard for me to believe that profitability has nothing to do with popularity. And action and comedy tend to be broader and more encompassing genres than ecchi.
that's not what i mean. what i mean is ecchi is not as popular as what people make it to be. but they are profitable to keep being made. even like that, being ecchi/adapted from ecchi doesn't really grant you automaticaly success. infact many ecchi series flopping each year.
Apr 7, 2016 7:39 PM

Sep 2009
Kuma said:
MortalMelancholy said:

that's not what i mean. what i mean is ecchi is not as popular as what people make it to be. but they are profitable to keep being made. even like that, being ecchi/adapted from ecchi doesn't really grant you automaticaly success. infact many ecchi series flopping each year.

Oh well. They're predictably adapted into anime then, rather than predictably popular =X
Aug 1, 2016 4:56 PM
May 2016
i see ecchi anime...
Aug 11, 2016 7:10 PM
Aug 2015
badwolf45f said:

this is why i dont want girls in sports anime, is either lolis, or ecchi bullshit. *cries*

i bet you wont complain if it was another
sexist free swimming club series
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

15 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 1:39 AM

» 'Fruits Basket' Creator Launches New Manga

Hyperion_PS - Sep 2, 2023

20 by KeyboardBunny »»
Apr 14, 8:04 AM

» 'Kijin Gentoushou' Reveals Main Cast, Staff, Teaser Promo, Summer 2024 Premiere

DatRandomDude - Feb 22

6 by JackAward »»
Apr 13, 1:07 PM

» Voice Actress Mutsumi Tamura Announces Marriage

Hyperion_PS - Apr 1

15 by CrackedYolk »»
Apr 12, 10:50 PM

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/10]

Snow - Apr 5

23 by infanf »»
Apr 12, 2:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.