Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Maria-sama ga Miteru ~Haru~ Episode 3 Discussion

Jan 1, 2010 4:50 PM

Oops! I'm a noob when it comes to posting so my original comments were dropped somewhere along the line.

I wrote: Ah, finally...some laughter! Watching all of the characters struggling with their insecurities, etc. for over a full season's worth of episodes has worn me out a bit. And although this episode stays "true to form" in most regards, the ending was like a fresh,cool breeze! What a relief!

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Modified by Tsulaa, Jan 1, 2010 5:10 PM

Feb 26, 2013 5:04 PM
めんどくさい

Yes, I often feel they some of them are a little to straight laced - they need to loosen up :)

Feb 9, 2014 8:44 AM

You have to wonder how dull their lives would be if Sei wasn't part of their group.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Nov 28, 2014 10:47 PM

xchee said:
You have to wonder how dull their lives would be if Sei wasn't part of their group.

I know, right? Sei ftw! <3

Jan 14, 2015 7:20 AM
𝙆𝙖𝙠 𝙆𝙖𝙣 🍊

SaveTheAralSea said:
xchee said:

I know, right? Sei ftw! <3

Sei is the icing to the cake. Without it the cake would just be a plain old bread. Oh how plain boring the Student Council would be. The vibe would be all serious, Sachiko would probably be in a bad mood, Yumi would probably be depressed as she sometimes went to Sei for advice.

Sei is such a wonderful character, even if she's playfully mischievous.

Yoshino's expressions during the talent show lol.