Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 7, 2016 12:01 PM

Feb 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
'Toshi Densetsu' was released recently and I liked it better (both are loli hentai). This had poor animation and the guys were annoying. Dude in the red shirt was a real goober.
devinderFeb 7, 2016 12:07 PM
Feb 12, 2016 5:01 AM
Oct 2013
Uwaa those two guys were the worst, ganging up on her, holding her down and the rape all the while tormenting her mentally as well.

Felt sorry for her with how super innocent she was and getting so hurt. Her futile struggle and torture was still pretty hot though (*´ч ` *)

Her suffering was shown very well through her tears and expressions and her total powerlessness against the guys came across well through her body. Pretty intense stuff! :O
User-sanFeb 12, 2016 5:06 AM
Feb 12, 2016 6:32 PM
Jan 2016
I guess it must be weird because I actually liked it. I guess from a woman's perspective it was kinda hot. This is the kind of stuff women fantasize about, getting overpowered by two good looking guys. This kind of hentai is targeted more towards women.
Feb 13, 2016 3:30 AM
Oct 2013
nansays said:
I guess it must be weird because I actually liked it.
Not weird at all. It was intense, and intense hentais are good!
Feb 13, 2016 4:41 AM

Jul 2009
l felt so sorry for that girl.
Feb 17, 2016 3:29 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Bit too rape-like but at least it's loli. Still though I mostly felt pretty bad for the girl

And yeah I couldn't help but compared it to Toshi Densetsu since they both came out so close to each other but relatively speaking then that was much better than this
Feb 27, 2016 4:52 PM

Nov 2010
I can see how this was more aimed at women since it hits all the notes of that kind of scenario. Personally, and as a guy, there's not a character archetype I despise more than the spineless girl who actually gets off on getting raped, especially if she's also supposed to have a boyfriend or husband she's cuckolding for some cheap added melodrama. Actually, I don't know if you can even call it rape here when she just accepts giving handjobs to a couple of her friends "so they shut up"; that's some grade A slut right there.
Feb 28, 2016 5:15 AM
Oct 2013
Gersen said:
Actually, I don't know if you can even call it rape here when she just accepts giving handjobs to a couple of her friends "so they shut up"; that's some grade A slut right there.
Clearly rape. She accepted hand job only reluctantly, but the guy forced his dick in her mouth for fellatio without consent. Then they restrained her in various ways while she struggled helplessly and then proceeding with violating the rest of her body against her protests. Her suffering was shown very clearly.
User-sanFeb 28, 2016 5:28 AM
Feb 28, 2016 6:04 PM

Apr 2015
How something like this gets animated but other much better stuff never sees the day of animation? and out of 230+ page of that book they had to take the worst story and the ending is missing as well lame as fuck.
Not sure which studio did this but it smells like Queen Bee
Feb 29, 2016 2:34 PM

Nov 2010
User-san said:
Clearly rape. She accepted hand job only reluctantly, but the guy forced his dick in her mouth for fellatio without consent. Then they restrained her in various ways while she struggled helplessly and then proceeding with violating the rest of her body against her protests. Her suffering was shown very clearly.
Is this your first hentai? Anime girls don't behave like real people, and it goes doubly so for hentai. How graphically you describe it doesn't change the fact that this wasn't trying to be horrifying, and instead is a rape fantasy from the perspective of a girl. In the original manga they end up together after this (she and the dominating guy), and they both blush and avert their eyes.

By the way, the mangaka is a woman.
GersenFeb 29, 2016 2:46 PM
Mar 1, 2016 2:42 AM
Oct 2013
Gersen said:
I don't know if you can even call it rape

Gersen said:
is a rape fantasy

So now its a rape, yes?
Mar 1, 2016 8:26 PM

Jul 2009
It was super rape. Not even normal "hentai" rape where the girl goes "my hips are moving on their own", it was like a realistic rape scene that has happened to many young girls in real life. l legitimately felt sorry for that girl
Mar 13, 2016 8:25 PM

Sep 2014
Anyone got a link to somewhere I can watch it? I cant find a stream
Mar 26, 2016 10:13 AM

Mar 2010
10/10 even better than toshi densetsu, holy shit fuck yeah 2016
Mar 26, 2016 10:17 AM

Mar 2010
It's by MS Studios everybody
http://myanimelist.net/anime/producer/319
Don't know why the info isn't up yet.
Apr 7, 2016 7:52 AM

Oct 2009
leetshoe said:
l felt so sorry for that girl.
HaXXspetten said:
Still though I mostly felt pretty bad for the girl

Yeah, same here as well
SerhiykoApr 7, 2016 7:57 AM
Apr 12, 2016 10:27 PM

Oct 2012
needs shota version
Close the world, ƚxƎn ɘʜƚ nɘqO.

Apr 24, 2016 2:41 AM

Jun 2013
Girls getting raped in hentai and then them falling for their rapist is so common. It's hentai after all.

Still, are they supposed to be in high school or middle school? I can't tell at all.
臭い-
Apr 30, 2016 3:32 PM

Jan 2016
Bibimbapski said:
Girls getting raped in hentai and then them falling for their rapist is so common. It's hentai after all.

Still, are they supposed to be in high school or middle school? I can't tell at all.

Probably middle school, or at the oldest high school freshmen. The boy in the red shirt looks like he could be in high school, but the other 2, especially the girl, look no older than 13-14.
You are now breathing manually.
May 7, 2016 3:15 PM

May 2015
This isn’t even animated this studio just gets panels, colors them, and moves them slightly in flash. It sucks...
May 18, 2016 3:35 AM

Jul 2013
leetshoe said:
It was super rape. Not even normal "hentai" rape where the girl goes "my hips are moving on their own", it was like a realistic rape scene that has happened to many young girls in real life. l legitimately felt sorry for that girl

Agreed. It's not often I feel sorry for a hentai girl.
May 22, 2016 11:23 PM
May 2016
Deko_myanimelist said:
How something like this gets animated but other much better stuff never sees the day of animation? and out of 230+ page of that book they had to take the worst story and the ending is missing as well lame as fuck.
Not sure which studio did this but it smells like Queen Bee

I'm not sure about the meaning of worst on your perspective. If you meant about the level of screwed up and gross, I think this is not the worst from that comic book yet. There is another similar story on the later part of that comic. That is worst in the comic. That 2 senior raping their junior's girlfriend while her boyfriend when out. Ouch, that's almost on par with otomedori.
Oct 30, 2016 12:22 AM

Mar 2016
I liked it,animation wasn't the best but meh, it was enjoyable.

As for the rape, i don't really know why people are getting salty about it, this is a HENTAI, and it isn't abnormal at all to see girls getting raped on this type of animation. And tbh, i've seen worst.
Oct 31, 2016 5:03 AM

Oct 2009
CemeteryFlower said:
As for the rape, i don't really know why people are getting salty about it, this is a HENTAI, and it isn't abnormal at all to see girls getting raped on this type of animation. And tbh, i've seen worst.

Not salty, rather just impressed. The reason is that this was done unusaly adequately and realistic, unlike your typical hentai where it's depicted so obviously feigned and unrealistical that you see it right away and can't empathize any more, e.g. a girl begging for cocks after 20 seconds into being raped
Oct 31, 2016 5:42 AM
Oct 2013
Serhiyko said:
unlike your typical hentai where it's depicted so obviously feigned and unrealistical that you see it right away and can't empathize any more, e.g. a girl begging for cocks after 20 seconds into being raped
I have a feeling that this is being said a lot, but in my experience I dont think its that common? Like, usually, there is more the feeling bad and begging only starts after a few rapes or there is the 'mind doesn't like it but the body does <3' situation.
Nov 2, 2016 11:29 AM

Oct 2009
User-san said:
I have a feeling that this is being said a lot, but in my experience I dont think its that common?

That was just a generic example, and it's actually not that far from truth

User-san said:
Like, usually, there is more the feeling bad and begging only starts after a few rapes or there is the 'mind doesn't like it but the body does <3' situation.

These're another examples, but I wasn't trying to name them all
Feb 22, 2018 2:58 PM

Feb 2017
animation was pretty bad imo, too lazy for my taste, unwatchable
Jul 13, 2020 1:57 PM
Feb 2014
No Loli stuff ever😡👎
Jul 28, 2022 11:53 PM
Jul 2022
uwuuwi bsndjs idhdhejs uajsnenn uy
Jul 28, 2022 11:54 PM
Jul 2022
oy oy uy uy ey ey ay ay
Jan 14, 10:59 AM
Jun 2023
Damn, why did this one actually make me sad? I feel so bad for her. She truly didn’t like it or started to enjoy it. Ugh.

More topics from this board

Poll: » A Size Classmate Episode 2 Discussion

helloharry - Apr 3, 2016

24 by nuriiko »»
Oct 11, 2021 6:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.