Forum Settings
Forums
#1
Feb 7, 2016 7:42 AM
Sleepy Kitty

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 980
As the title says, which one should be watched first ?

Noblesse: Pamyeol-ui Sijak or Noblesse: Awakening ?

Or are they just the same but from different studios ?
 
#2
Feb 7, 2016 7:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 1010
Sijak, look at a date. But just read the manhwa, it's masterpiece till ch.300 or so.
~♥~ Otaku + Otaku - Otaku = Otaku ~♥~
 
#3
Feb 7, 2016 7:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 31507
Doesn't really matter but what happened in Noblesse: Pamyeol-ui Sijak was b4 the other one.

 
#4
Feb 7, 2016 7:54 AM
Sleepy Kitty

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 980
Ganbat said:
Sijak, look at a date. But just read the manhwa, it's masterpiece till ch.300 or so.

I know I could just check the airing date (which I did) but since one is called "Awakening", there was a possibility it was better to watch that one first. Also, since they are from 2 different studios, I thought maybe they were covering the same story and I didn't feel like watching twice the same thing.


AllenVonStein said:
Doesn't really matter but what happened in Noblesse: Pamyeol-ui Sijak was b4 the other one.

Thank you !
 
#5
Feb 7, 2016 8:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 1010
You can watch all of them, unless it says alternative.
[Other: Noblesse: Awakening]
~♥~ Otaku + Otaku - Otaku = Otaku ~♥~
 
#6
Feb 7, 2016 10:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 1805
AngelShiva said:
Ganbat said:
Sijak, look at a date. But just read the manhwa, it's masterpiece till ch.300 or so.

I know I could just check the airing date (which I did) but since one is called "Awakening", there was a possibility it was better to watch that one first. Also, since they are from 2 different studios, I thought maybe they were covering the same story and I didn't feel like watching twice the same thing.


AllenVonStein said:
Doesn't really matter but what happened in Noblesse: Pamyeol-ui Sijak was b4 the other one.

Thank you !


I haven't watched the other one yet, but as far as I can tell from the pv, it's a flashback-ish story that appeared much later on in the manhwa while this one is really from the first chapters on.
Need to make new sig. Soon. Maybe.
 
#7
Feb 7, 2016 11:08 AM
Sleepy Kitty

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 980
Alwerien said:
I haven't watched the other one yet, but as far as I can tell from the pv, it's a flashback-ish story that appeared much later on in the manhwa while this one is really from the first chapters on.


Thank you ! That perfectly answers my question :)
 
#8
Feb 7, 2016 11:15 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 131
Read the Manhwa first. Then Noblesse: Pamyeol-ui Sijak. Then Noblesse: Awakening.
 
#9
Feb 8, 2016 9:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 110
Noblesse Awakening is the beginning of the series. Pamyeol-ui Sijak contains MAJOR spoilers and should be avoided unless you are caught up with most of the webtoon. Its a prequel but a big portion of the series is the mystery of not knowing what exactly happened in the past so be wary of watching that before reading the series.
 
Feb 8, 2016 10:24 PM

Online
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 9749
Awakening > Comics > Sijak
"The blood makes us human, makes us more than human, makes us human no more." -Master Willem from Bloodborne.



 
Feb 8, 2016 10:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 3450
ExTamplier said:
Awakening > Manwha > Sijak


^

Because you need to read the manwha to understand Sijak and you can't just watch that 1st without knowing anything. :/ Awakening is actually a really fast adaptation of the 1st arc so maybe Manwha >Awakening > Sijak works too. Since for you to understand Sijak fully you need to read like chapter 280 - till current one which is 392.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Feb 12, 2016 12:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 1396
Madara22 said:
ExTamplier said:
Awakening > Manwha > Sijak


^

Because you need to read the manwha to understand Sijak and you can't just watch that 1st without knowing anything. :/


Hate to disagree. Haven't read the manga, but I understood the anime. :P
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Feb 12, 2016 5:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 3450
yoite- said:
Madara22 said:


^

Because you need to read the manwha to understand Sijak and you can't just watch that 1st without knowing anything. :/


Hate to disagree. Haven't read the manga, but I understood the anime. :P


Guess that's good if you understood it but you'll understand why people love that series so much if you read the manhwa :D It's in full color since it's Korean.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Feb 13, 2016 9:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 1593
Noblesse: The Awakening is based on the first arc in the manhwa. From chapter 1-78.

I wouldn't know about the other OVA since I haven't watched it.
 
Feb 13, 2016 11:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 3450
Goku said:
Noblesse: The Awakening is based on the first arc in the manhwa. From chapter 1-78.

I wouldn't know about the other OVA since I haven't watched it.


The other OVA wasn't covered in the manhwa it's an original about how Muzaka's daughter died.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Top