Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 7, 2016 1:56 AM

Jul 2014

Welcome to The Otaku Organisation's staff recruitment thread. As you may know we are currently on hiatus. Before we reopen the club we need some new staff members! If you would like to be apart of the staff team please apply below, but before applying please be aware that you need to be active and contribute to the club and be able to fulfil the duties of the position your applying for. If you're up for it, feel free to apply! We're always looking for new additions to the team!

To apply for a position please use the following format~

Format:
- What position are you applying for?
- Any previous admin experience?
- What skills that you can bring to the staff team?
- Why do you want this position and what can you do once you achieve this position?
*NOTE* A reply from the staff team will take around a week. If we haven't replied to your application within a week please PM JackieNinja.

Current Available Positions:
- Card Maker (Please provide 2 samples of your card at the end of your application)
A Card Maker provides cards for the fellow club member to collect.

- Affiliations
This staff member will be going around other clubs and requesting an affiliation between our club and the club they are requesting.

- Forum Moderator
With this position it is required that the staff member is active within forums mainly. They will be checking whether any club rules have been broken.

- Game Maker (Please provide the type of game that you would provide to the club in your application)
The Game Maker will be providing games for club members to enjoy.

- Invitations
This position requires you to invite member to the club.
JackieNinjaSep 19, 2016 9:51 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 5, 2016 5:28 PM

Feb 2015
I'd like to apply for the Game Maker, I've been a gamer for about 20 years, I've been a Guild Master in World of Warcraft, with a full raiding team of 25 players, and I'm currently an admin for an anime group over at facebook with about 230 members, and if the members want to I could make it so that they could challenge me to games that I own.
My own skills would be that I'm fair towards all, am patient with others (I've worked with kids that have Aspergers syndrome) and I'm a gentle person.
I'm going to write something cliché here but I like to work together as a team, and bring fourth the best among people, for I am strong.

Mar 13, 2016 12:44 AM

Dec 2014
- Which Admin position you would like to apply for:
Officer/Game Mod
- Any previous Admin experience (if any):
Game Mod for MAL Mansion
Admin/Game Mod for Anime Romance FanClub
- Skills you can bring to the Admin team:
I believe that I can bring a fun and fair attitude to the club, and make it so all members can have fun and enjoy themselves without having to worry about being mocked or made fun of by others.
- A general overview of why you want to be part of the Admin team:
For the same reasons as above, but also that I want to help our community grow while having fun

<<ACCEPTED>>
embopApr 28, 2016 3:40 AM
Mar 17, 2016 9:12 AM
Jul 2015
- Any previous Admin experience (if any):
video games mostly(Minecraft, spiral Knights,Gmod)
- Skills you can bring to the Admin team:
i will follow the rules and enforce if need be, if it benefits everyone i try to make it so everyone has there fair say to argue there point across, make people feel safer
- A general overview of why you want to be part of the Admin team:
i am reasonable and always see good in everyone i also like keeping the peace and trying to find other ways to solve a problem that can cause some serious issues for the group instead of rushing to conclusions i respect all decisions made by the group/admins,

<<ACCEPTED>>
Mar 17, 2016 8:11 PM

Dec 2013
- Which Admin position you would like to apply for
Moderator for Discord/Skype
- Any previous Admin experience (if any)
I've had experience with moderating and running many things over the years such as the following
Many guilds on games, forums for a gaming community a friend and I ran, owner/admin status for an mmo server that I owned (Shaiya private server).
- Skills you can bring to the Admin team
I can bring a few skills to the team such as being able to make sure that the rules in the chat are followed, that if something is broken it is handled promptly and fairly.
- A general overview of why you want to be part of the Admin team
I would like to join the team for moderating due to the fact that even though we may have moderators from one part of the worlds time zones that doesn't mean that you will always have someone on for one zone as opposed to another to moderate during different times of the day. (EX: Moderators from Australia may not always be on when people from the USA or Sweden etc may be.) While this isn't a must it could potentially help for times when those who are in another region may not be.

<<ACCEPTED>>
Apr 28, 2016 3:21 AM
Dec 2015
Hello I would like to apply for a moderator position. I'm admin on several other discord servers, have been the CEO of a game development company (Never took off though) and am generly a nice person. The skills I can bring to the admin team is that I can actually speak Japanese as I study it, a second opinion, a sence of justice and OCD (Muder of spam). I want to join because it seems that the admin team is very friendly and kind, I too would like to help with this. Thankyou for consideration.

じゃね!
<<ACCEPTED>>
embopApr 29, 2016 7:45 PM
Apr 28, 2016 4:04 AM

Feb 2016
Card Maker, Moderator, Game Maker

I am admin or moderator on other discord servers and have experience in moderation on other sites.

I can bring JiHwan and pocky... I can provide a more inclusive and more enjoyable experience for all members. I am already an active member of the server :3. I am also online for most of the day (AEST) and usually don't go on Emma-long rips.

I would like to be part of the admin team as I want to make the club active again. And then we can all play smite with Spay.

- If you are applying for card marker please provide some samples of your work.
:33333 I'll be more available when off school. At the moment I'm busy with actually doing graphics for assignments rather than making cards for the club. This term I could possibly get a card done in between the topic because we'll be using suitable programs.

<<ACCEPTED>>
JackieNinjaJun 3, 2016 10:15 PM
May 24, 2016 4:19 AM

Oct 2015
invitations(cant believe no one applied for this) or moderator if possible
does being an admin to a now disbanded discord group count? also 4chan (my account got hacked tho)
well im someone who can understand every single perspective i mean i spent 3 years on 4chan.also i will be as fair as a judge and can make friends very easily as well as entertain people quite well.
1.i want to help out this fun community
2.just seems very fun to be around you people and i want to help you gus out
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Jun 2, 2016 11:28 PM

Nov 2015
Forum Moderator or Invitations (I don't know what this job do but learning new things is a good thing, right?).

I have been an admin at anime/editing/role-playing facebook pages since 2009, though I quit around 2014 to focus on my studies.

I'm a former editor, though I already quitted years ago, I can provide guidance when necessary. Being an admin for so many years, I experienced a lot of bad scenarios possible, like being removed from your own page and whatnot. Through that, I've grown not only as an individual but also a member of a group.

I'm applying because I miss the feeling of interacting with a lot of people. Though that reason can be accomplished even without a position, let's just say that I also missed being an admin/part of a group/organization/page. Up until now, I'm still new at using MAL and so, if I ever got accepted, I will have more reasons why I should always check out my MAL.
Jun 5, 2016 12:10 AM
Jan 2016
I would love to apply for your admin positions as Game Maker.
I do not have much experience in making games although I have been in many classes such as my Media and game management classes in high school. I do not have my work with me anymore as they have been delete but I have made some Visual Novel during my free time.
I could use some of my skills that I have learnt in my classes to assist you in anyway. My time are quite free as there are nothing much to do in my life and your opportunity would help fill in though spaces, I am also interested to try something new and with your opportunity I can.
Jun 25, 2016 9:29 PM

Mar 2016
- Which Admin position you would like to apply for ;
Cardmaker c:

- Any previous Admin experience ;
I'm admin in Cafe Nowhere, Lyfa's Creative Corner, Eternal Elysium, Majestic Altair, Otaku Alliance, The Night Kids, Dangerous Anime Girls Club, Lyrical Harmony, Town Square Club, Aura Glassia, Kish's Citadel, and the Aborium.

- Skills you can bring to the Admin team ;
I can produce cards frequently, and I can hopefully bring life to the future editions of cards in this club. c:

- A general overview of why you want to be part of the Admin team ;
I want to be part of the admin team because I'm always looking out for a new place to join that is recruiting cardmakers. Cardmaking is honestly my life at this point and I might as well continue expanding it XD

- Example ;
A few examples can be found right here c:

<<ACCEPTED>>
embopJul 24, 2016 3:44 AM

Jun 26, 2016 5:04 AM

Oct 2013
I would like to apply for game maker.

I am an admin for an anime discord server and am a moderator for another anime discord server.

I am very very easy to get along with and know a lot of people in this group. I am very reliable when I am given a task and never really say no, no matter how harsh the task may be. I am also active pretty much everyday.

I want to be a part of the admin team as I already get along with most people in the club and want to contribute to the clubs success in the long run and make it bigger.

<<ACCEPTED>>
embopJul 24, 2016 3:43 AM
Sep 23, 2016 2:06 AM

Feb 2016
- What position are you applying for?
Card Maker, Game Maker, Moderator (only if no one else applies.. moderating is laborious =.=)

- Any previous admin experience?
Previously staffed here >.< and I now own a club.

- What skills that you can bring to the staff team?
Any GFX skills. My game is still active here woot. I am active all the time.

- Why do you want this position and what can you do once you achieve this position?
I was staffed here before.. and I want it back ♥ =.= I will release cards whenever a new edition is put up. I will release games when the club needs new ones and keep the ones that are alive.. alive >.<

Game Examples:

Card Examples:
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [G A M E ♜] Getting to 5000/10! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

embop - Feb 26, 2016

3346 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 8:59 AM

» [G A M E ♜] Countdown from 9000! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

embop - Feb 15, 2016

4125 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 8:58 AM

» [G A M E ♜] Counting to 9000! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JackieNinja - Oct 21, 2015

9851 by fausifahrial »»

» [G A M E ♜] Chaos vs Order ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ruarifinn - Mar 22, 2016

984 by fausifahrial »»

» [G A M E ♜] Copy and Paste! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JackieNinja - Jan 5, 2016

2876 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 8:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.