Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 1, 2010 2:10 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
and for a sec i thought she would tell him to go to the degobah system. anways conclusion, kuzuto and valkyrie save the day with the key of time, the four moons show up again and the form a giant eye with the other moons and the planet, spot and co. are safe, and we get a look at all eight princesses
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Jan 30, 2011 2:38 AM
Dec 2010
Nice and bit crazy anime.. But i think its time to let princes stay adult so theycan have relationship lioke lovers :)

BTW
Have u guy noticed Beldandy from "Aa! Megami-sama" ? One of princes looks alike her and Valhala is similar to Heaven in "Aa! Megami-sama"
I hope she will get some role in 3rd or 4th season :)
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Jul 23, 2011 12:08 PM

Jan 2011
I wasn't so sure about the ending because i really loved ghost valkyrie^^ So sad when she had to go awayT_T Oh well other then that this is my favarite season of them all!
Feb 15, 2013 2:14 PM
Feb 2011
The ending was ok
I waned to see a longer fight with Valkyrie and Valkyrie ghost. Could it been epic.

More topics from this board

Poll: » UFO Princess Valkyrie 2: Juunigatsu no Yasoukyoku Episode 4 Discussion

DINGO_SCUM - Apr 23, 2023

0 by DINGO_SCUM »»
Apr 23, 2023 6:19 AM

Poll: » UFO Princess Valkyrie 2: Juunigatsu no Yasoukyoku Episode 1 Discussion

Krazie316 - Jan 5, 2020

0 by Krazie316 »»
Jan 5, 2020 2:16 PM

Poll: » UFO Princess Valkyrie 2: Juunigatsu no Yasoukyoku Episode 3 Discussion

JGChaves - Dec 2, 2016

0 by JGChaves »»
Dec 2, 2016 5:53 PM

Poll: » Ufo Princess Valkyrie 2: Juunigatsu no Yasoukyoku Episode 11 Discussion

kage-bunshin - Jan 1, 2010

0 by kage-bunshin »»
Jan 1, 2010 2:09 PM

Poll: » Ufo Princess Valkyrie 2: Juunigatsu no Yasoukyoku Episode 10 Discussion

kage-bunshin - Jun 1, 2009

0 by kage-bunshin »»
Jun 1, 2009 6:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.