Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 6, 2016 5:01 AM
Jul 2018
This is just a RP where your ocs get to know each other, talk, eat and hang out. Have Fun!
Terms
RP- Roleplay
PC: Player Character or original character in this case
OOc: Out of character

My OC:
removed-userFeb 6, 2016 1:37 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 7, 2016 8:22 PM

Feb 2014
My oc's are in this link, I suppose I will post with both in here so people can get to know them.
http://perrylogan36.wix.com/tchs87
Feb 22, 2016 6:34 PM
Oct 2015
Name: Avery Southwark
SO: bisexual (thinks both guys & girls look 'hot')
RO: heteroromantic (would only date guys)
Likes/Dislikes: cherries, helping others, bacon / (refined)sugar, overzealousness, anger
Weapon: Two flint lock pistols, one holstered on each hip, and a cutlass, for good measure. She relies on the pistols as a last resort, as they take too long to reload for practicality.

Appearance:Long whiteish blonde hair pulled back into a tight braid with a dark purple ribbon, amethyst eyes and white, almost colorless skin. Short, being only 3'7" tall and heavyset. Ash is not very strong, but does have considerable muscle mass, despite her brother's incessant teasing.
She wears a dark purple skirt that reaches mid-thigh and a lavender blouse with a thin purple girtle around her ribs. She also wears a purple Haori and detached sleeves that go from her elbow to her wrists and are the same color as her skirt.

Personality: Stubborn and relentless, she will peruse her own goals at all costs. She refuses to allow grumpy people to intrude upon her lighthearted manor, although she does get bogged down once in a while, in witch case she goes beserk and tries to do all sorts of dangerous stunts, then proceeds to sulk.

If anything else is needed, please let me know!
Mar 8, 2016 4:16 PM
Jul 2018
I will start

Sora went in the room and lean on the wall
Mar 1, 2018 6:10 PM
Mar 2018
For ooc I will just use brackets.
<like this. So here is my OC>
Name: Mitsuro Shimizu
Nickname: Mitsu-kun, Chibi-tan
Mental state: Depends on the timeline
Roleplays: Quite a lot
Number of death times: 01
Positive aspects: He is always positive and upbeat. He has an innocent mind, by this I mean he is a complete virgin.
Negative aspects: He is stubborn, it is hard to change his mind. He is too trusting so sometimes it is easy to lose him. He is rarely alone.
Likes: He LOVES melon bread, it is absolute favorite snack. Mitsu loves his job, he loves singing and dancing. If he avoids work then it is likely that something is emotionally wrong.
Dislikes: He dislikes being called "animal" or "part-animal". It is insulting to him. He HATES fish very much. Mitsu does not like to be alone. He usually has his friends with him, at least one of them.
Personality: The best way to describe Mitsu's personality is... baby cinnamon roll. He is sweet and caring. He is always so upbeat and happy that it is hard to not smile around him. Calling him "cute" or "adorable" instantly causes him to pout.
Looks: Mitsu is what I like to call an Animia, a creature with animal like characteristics is human. He has cat ears and a tail that both match the color of his nearly blue hair. His hair is actually white but it appears blue under certain lighting. His eyes are golden and quite big. Mitsu has pale skin because he has been inside for majority of his life. He tends to change outfits very frequently, for costumes in music videos and concerts, so I cannot give you a description.
Characters to look out for: His manager, Ao, along with Yuki Shimizu, Saburo Nakejima, Dobitsu Haruka, Ren Sakutaro and the Anti's.
Any pets: Nope, no pets.
Favorite color: His favorite color is pastel blue, purple, pink and yellow.
Weapons: He has no weapons.
Crush/relationship status: Depends on the timelines.

Timeline #1 - Engaged to Nightmare.
Timeline #2 - Dating Ichiro.
Timeline #3 - DEAD.
Timelines each have their own Mitsu, so, to everyone who is RPing a dating/married RP he is absolutely NOT cheating.
Sexuality: Homosexual
For those taking this route, first off I wish you good luck and second, his ears are sensitive.
Story: Mitsu is a singer in a pop band called Sugar Kiss, which Ren named. His mother and father live in Canada. He was born and raised in Hokaido, Japan. His parents loved to traveled but soon decided to settle down in Canada because of the people and wildlife. Mitsu stayed in Hokaido so he can follow his dream to be a singer. His manager, Ao, is like a mom to him. She tends to all the technical stuff and helps him with any problems he has. His band consists of him as lead singer, two guitarists and a drummer. He has many fan girls and one who stalks him.
I bet you are curious of the third timeline. Too bad, I will leave that one to your imaginations.
There are several different timelines of Mitsu grown-up. But they rarely end good.
Birthday: 01/19

"Hi, I am Mitsu, nice to meet you all. And this is my adorable cousin Yuki. If you want to get to know him, I will tell you a bit on him. But do NOT touch him, okie?" Mitsu says with a smile. He has his arms wrapped around a boy who appears near identical to him, except for this boy has peachy hair and chocolatey brown eyes.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Inroductions

tchs87 - Jan 25, 2016

22 by AobaBoi »»
Mar 1, 2018 6:02 PM

» Affiliate

Fluffy_Anime - Feb 23, 2016

1 by tchs87 »»
Feb 23, 2016 10:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.