Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (15) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Feb 12, 2016 3:03 PM

Xenovia smiled and kissed him putting the fry in her mouth as well and she smiled at him cheerfully

Feb 12, 2016 3:06 PM

Akihiro Takeuchi
He smiled and held her hands as he looked into her eyes
Where do you wanna go after this? I feel like just going to your place, sit in that bubblebath and drink that wine and champagne we still have there. Does that sound fun?

Feb 12, 2016 3:15 PM

Xenovia smiled

"That sounds great" she said with a smilel as he kissed her cheek

Feb 12, 2016 3:33 PM

Akihiro Takeuchi
He smiled as he soon finihed his fries and drink and he began packing their stuff as he looked at Xenovia
Alright lets go then. I gotta say, this day was very fun so far. I hope we can have more dates like this

Feb 12, 2016 3:36 PM

Xenovia smiled and finished her food then stood up

"We'll always have a good date" she said with a smile

Feb 12, 2016 3:43 PM

Akihiro Takeuchi
He smiled and offered his arm to Xenovia as he carried al the bags

Feb 12, 2016 3:47 PM

Xenovia hugged his arm and smiled

Feb 12, 2016 3:56 PM

[b]Akihiro Takeuchi
He smiled and blushed a little feeling a certain somethig pressing against his arm as he kissed her cheek and walked to her house

(You first pls. Busy with some stuff)

Feb 12, 2016 4:13 PM

Marissa

Sound of footsteps heard along the side of the pool heard as a girl walked alongside the pool side, holding a map. Judging by her outfit (character image) and the fact that she had some bags with her could easily hint that she wasnt there for fun and sun. Eventually she stopped, putting down her bags as she looked at the map, scratching her head in confusion.
- Kyaaaaaaah, there's no pool on this map... she told herself

Feb 12, 2016 4:29 PM

Naomi Ito

"You look lost, lady. Lost and way overdressed. But then again, this is a pool and you are wearing clothes so the overdressed part sort of goes without saying." She said to Marissa as she sat on the edge of the pool, with her arms crossed and resting on the rim of the pool, her head cradled on top of them. She was so, so, bored.
Modified by Whoremoans, Feb 12, 2016 4:37 PM

There's a lady who's sure
All that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to heaven
When she gets there she knows
If the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for
Oh oh oh oh and she's buying a stairway to heaven

Feb 12, 2016 4:34 PM

Marizza

When she heard someone adress her she looked up from her map, spotting Naomi. It took her a while, then she realised what Naomi ment and bowed suddenly apologeticaly.
- I-im sorry, I didnt mean to end up here. I got lost on my way to the school... she said, looking shyly at Naomi

Feb 12, 2016 4:38 PM

Naomi Ito

"At ease babe, you got nothing to apologise for. Not to me anyway. Name's Naomi, what about you?" She asked, extending hers upward for a shake.

Feb 12, 2016 4:42 PM

Marissa

She blinked a couple of times in confusion, then she smiled and squatted down by the pool's side, shaking Naomi's hand.
- My name is Marissa, but you can call me Mari. she told Naomi cheerfully
Modified by LightSpark090, Feb 12, 2016 4:57 PM

Feb 12, 2016 4:49 PM

Naomi Ito

"Mari, tell me something, do you like water? She asked, giving a slight mischievous grin before clenching tightly on the girl's hand and kicking off the side of the pool, sending them both into the pool.

"Sorry, sorry. I just couldn't resist" she announced once she rose form the water, laughing to herself as she swept the water from her eyes.
Modified by Whoremoans, Feb 12, 2016 5:05 PM

Feb 12, 2016 5:02 PM

Marissa

At first what Naomi said confused her, then she squeeked loudly when she was pulled in by her new aquaintance, falling in the water with a splash. After she eventually resurfaced her hat had fallen off, floating on the water as Naomi laughed.
- Kyaaaaaaah, and these were my good clothes... she complained childishly

Feb 12, 2016 5:06 PM

Naomi Ito

"They were? Oh shucks, what were you doing bringing them to a swimming pool? For shame." She said, obtaining Mari's hat and holding it out to her while bowing apologetically, though was still giggling to herself.

Feb 12, 2016 5:14 PM

Marissa

-I-I told you that I got lost on my way to school and ended up here instead...
she said as she slightly blushed, getting a little flute red, then she saw Naomi's jokingly apology bow... Then she giggled lightly as she took her hat back.
- I-its ok, im not mad or anything. It was fun. she said with a smile

Feb 12, 2016 5:23 PM

Naomi Ito

"Great, great, because I don't think I'm in the right shape to be facing the brunt of a super's aggression right now. Naomi said with relief as she spun around showing a wealth of bandages covering her entire body to help prove her point.

"Good thing you didn't get the same welcome I did. Less wet clothes be the least of your problems. So, Marissa, why are you in this school?" She added before sinking back into the water until it was to her neck.

Feb 12, 2016 11:25 PM

Marissa

She couldnt help but gasp lightly when Naomi showed her bandages, obviously worried.
- Oh my, what happened? she asked her, but before she would get her answer she herself got asked a question that made her tilt her head lightly.
- Well, I came here to control my power. Can be quite a nuisance if I dont watch it. she said with a smile

Feb 13, 2016 10:52 AM

Naomi Ito

"Oh, ho, now that's a story for the children! I got captured, handcuffed, beaten up, sent off to another group, beaten up again, probably raped too now that I think about it, who knows, then sent here, beaten up, kicked out of a door, and almost got killed by a few students here. I guess there's not much admiration for supernatural bounty hunters around here, huh?" She said with a trug while trying to sound dismissive of the entire situation when in reality she came close to kicking the bucket so many times today. Maybe that's why she was so enamored with the soothing nature of water.

Feb 13, 2016 11:51 AM

Marissa

She was a little surprised by what Naomi said, blinking in confusion as she listened to how blunt and straightforward her explanation was.
-I think it must have been tough, all that beating up for just who you are... she said, really sounding worried for her.
To be treated like that... what would the students do if they discovered her former sins? Would they be afraid?

Feb 13, 2016 12:03 PM

Naomi Ito

"Don't let me give you the wrong impression of the school though. I deserved everything I got She quickly responded, noticing the girl's worry. That wasn't to say she believed what she said. Fuck those people, would have been a more truthful statement. She was just doing her job. She didn't deserve to almost get beaten to death upon entering this school without even being able to fight back considering she was handcuffed. She tried not to let this anger show though.

Feb 13, 2016 12:11 PM

Marissa

-Youre wrong, no person should deserve such treatment. People change, so you cant just beat up someone out of the blue like that!
she told Naomi, really secure on her words

Feb 13, 2016 1:17 PM

Shirou Majemi
He walked in because Nea had asked so. She enjoyed pools a lot, even though that seems weird seeing she's a kitsune. He saw 2 girls and walked up to them with a kind smile
Hello there ladies. Is everything alright here? Would any of you know by any chance where Mirai is located? My friend here wanted to come to the pool to see where she could go if she wanted to relax

Nea stepped from behind Shirou with a cute smile and waved at the two girls

Nea
Hello there~! The name is Nea! Nice to meet you

Feb 13, 2016 1:33 PM

(Marissa and Naomi are in the water XD)

Marissa

She was a bit startled by the duo's sudden appearance, looking up to where the sound came from and she saw Shirou asking her and Naomi for directions and Nea introducing herself.
-Ummm, I can answer that question, as I myself got lost on my way there... she said as she scratched her cheek while looking down and away, blushing lightly as she smiled in embarrassment before she looked up at Nea and smiled brightly. My name is Marissa, but you can call me Mari. Nice to meet you!

Feb 13, 2016 1:37 PM

(Oh xD)
Nea
She snapped her fingers as suddenly she was in bikini and Shirou in swimming trunks as they both got into the water
We'll join you. We are friendless and lost anyways. Plus! Swimming is amazing!
She giggled and began swimming around

Shirou Majemi
He just floated up right in front of Marissa as he smiled kindly at her before holding his hand out
Shirou Majemi is the name. It is very nice to meet you. And you have a very beautiful name
He took her hand and lightly kissed it

Feb 13, 2016 1:40 PM

Naomi Ito

Naomi was too caught up with the size of the new girl's breasts to respond. They made her very insecure about her own body. "Nice to meet you guys, my name is Naomi" She said at last to the pair, since it became evident that they planned to stay.

Feb 13, 2016 1:53 PM

Shirou Majemi
He let go of Marissa's hand and swam towards Naomi and also gave a kind smile towards her
Your name is also very beautiful. Nice to meet you Naomi
He smiled and also softly kissed her hand

Feb 13, 2016 2:00 PM

Marissa

She blushed lightly when Shirou kissed her hand, averting her gaze in shyness. However, him complimenting that name made her insecure of herself... Also, the fact that she's the only one not in a swimsuit, or at least undressed in there.
-A-ah, i-its just a regular name... she said, stuttering lightly

Feb 13, 2016 2:04 PM

Naomi Ito

"What the shit?" she whispered as his mouth reached towards his hand. Instinctively she recoiled her hand from him before he could kiss it. Their reactions to the hand kissing was almost comical in its disparity, she getting shy while Naomi defensive.

Feb 13, 2016 2:07 PM

Shirou Majemi
He chuckled and pat Naomi's head softly as he then smiled at her
Don't worry, I won't rape you or something. I'm just being kind to you two, as I am not your typical douchebag guy
He then turned to Marissa again
Hey, I think it's a beautiful name. But if you don't think so yourself, then that's how it is

Feb 13, 2016 2:15 PM

Naomi Ito

Why did he have to mention such a trigger for her innate masochism? Rape? Even so much as hearing it sent a shiver down her spine. The thought was swiftly shaken free from her mind.

"Sorry, not used to that sort of treatment. And you don't need to tell me about typical douchebag guys," she answered, referring to how beaten up she was right now at the hands of such.. douchebags.

Feb 13, 2016 2:19 PM

Shirou Majemi
He looked at her and indeed saw injuries everywhere so he cracked his knuckled
I could beat them up for you. No girl should be treated with disrepsect. Ever. They are humans just like men and aren't below us

Nea
She smiled and hung onto Shirou's back
Shirou has helped many girls to get rid of their bullies. You can trust him

Feb 13, 2016 2:24 PM

Naomi Ito

"For me? Oh good to know how alive sexism is in this so called modern age. I can deal with a few little bullies if I so wished. Hell, my job before I came here was literally beating seven shades of shit out of supernatural humans," she responded, clearly angered. She knew his heart was in the right place, but that being said, good intention doesn't equate to goodness in and of itself. Perhaps it was due to how she always led on that she was a man underneath all the armour she wore. Being treated like a woman was unfamiliar territory for her.

Feb 13, 2016 2:29 PM

Shirou Majemi
He sighed and looked at her with a kind smile. He wasn't aiming to anger her but he now realized she maybe wasn't like other girls
I am... uhm... sorry that I offended you, or well it seems I did. It wasn't my intention and I hope we can make it up. What about I treat you to something? Choose anything you want

Feb 13, 2016 2:40 PM

Naomi Ito

Naomi thought long and hard about what to reply. What did she want. "Alright, alright I have an idea. You want to prove that it wasn't your intention and was just a misunderstanding? Then show me you're not sexist. Punch me in the face", she asked, and what an odd request it was. Crossing her hands, she leaned her head towards him until their noses were almost touching.

"Go ahead big boy

Feb 13, 2016 2:54 PM

Shirou Majemi
He sighed and punched her in the face, but not at his full strength of course
See? I'm not sexist in the slighest. If I had to, I would punch anyojne or anything
He now smiled and pat her head softly again
Trust me Naomi, I wanna be friends with you. I won't act like I'm your guardian, but I will protect you when it's needed

Feb 13, 2016 3:00 PM

Naomi Ito

"I said punch me you little pussy, not whatever excuse for a hit you called that," she replied, wiping some blood from her now bleeding lip. Being able to ascertain a mark's strength from their bodily proportions was something of a talent of hers. She knew full well he held back. And she did not appreciate that one... single... bit.

Feb 13, 2016 3:03 PM

Shirou Majemi
He sighed and now hit her full strength on the jaw. He looked at her and sighed once more
There. You happy now? Do you enjoy it or something when you get hit?

Feb 13, 2016 3:15 PM

Naomi Ito

"I enjoy being treated as an equal... and the jury's still out on whether or not I enjoy being hit. There are worse things than masochists," she replied with a shrug.

"And speaking of even... we're not even yet," she added, running her hand across her jaw before returning the the blow, aimed diagonally upward at his jaw. It wasn't her strength that made it so lethal, it was her precision. She was no stranger to fighting, and made sure he wouldn't leave this pool without knowing that.

"Now we're even," she said, taking his hand and kissing it.

Feb 13, 2016 3:22 PM

Shirou Majemi
He chuckled and spit out some blood in a gutter next to the pool as he looked at Naomi
I guess we are then aren't we? Well I feel like we can have a great friendship Naomi
He grinned as he pat her head

Feb 13, 2016 3:34 PM

Naomi Ito

"If we are going to be friends then don't we first have to, what is the saying..." she said, raising her brows suggestively as she took both his hands and placed them on her breasts before giving his hands, which in turn led to him giving her breasts, a squeeze.

"Kiss and make up?" She whispered as her lips closed in on his before giving a kiss that had no business being in a public place. Social stigmas and they emphasis society placed on women being adverse to all things sexual had no hold on her. She did what she wanted with her body. This complete lack of shame was deserving of respect on one hand, but was just... wrong on so, so, so many others.

Feb 13, 2016 3:54 PM

Shirou Mejami
He blushed heavily as he quickly pulled his hands back but before he could do anything Naomi kissed him so he just kissed her back. After tey broke the kiss he looked at her
This is not something friends do. This is something couples do you know! But if you wanna be that, fine with me
He grinned and pet her head as Nea came out of the waterslide flying into the pool ending right next to Marissa creatig a big splash

Feb 13, 2016 4:11 PM

Naomi Ito

There was no doubt about it. Getting punched in the face really, really turned this girl on. "Keep petting me on the head like that and who knows, I might have to take you somewhere and pet you myself," she whispered to him before kissing him once more, ending it by giving his lower lip a quick bite. Treading backwards, the promiscuous girl started floating around in the water, surrounded by what had now become a group.

Feb 13, 2016 4:15 PM

Shirou Mejami
He kissed her back once more and when she swam off he of course followe her and tapped her on the back as he swam a bit ahead of her
So what exactly is this between us now? Are we together or what cause it pretty much seems like we are
He took her hand and with a bit of force pulled her close to him

Feb 13, 2016 4:24 PM

Naomi Ito

The girl couldn't help but chuckle at his nativity. "That's really cute and all but I don't get with people. Let alone people that I've just met, she replied, teasing him by rubbing her body against his before placing her hands on his chest and gently pushing him away.

"Can't lock down a free spirit, she muttered, drifting through the water. Though she was really just choosing a nice word for slut.

Feb 13, 2016 4:29 PM

Fuyukawa Yukiko

She arrived accidentally near the pool and looked around nervously as she found herself stumbling to a place she really didn't want to be near. She fidgeted and shyly panicked as she wondered how she ended up there.

"A-are..? How did I end up here..." she whispered to herself, flustered.

Feb 13, 2016 4:31 PM

Shirou Mejami
He now grabbed her by the leg and pulled her back to him her back against his front as her held his arms around her stomach
Listen here okay. You are kissing me, and are sexually assaulting me to some degree. I won't let you get away with such a dumb excuse. I wanna take you on a date and thwn we'll see fuether okay?
He smirked before giving her a kiss in thw neck

Feb 13, 2016 4:41 PM

Naomi Ito

He was most certainly clingy, wasn't he? She conferred with herself as he began to kiss her neck. Hopefully he wasn't planning on giving her a hickey. She had enough burst blood vessels for one day. "And if I refuse? She asked, enjoying the sensation of being suspended in the water by his grip around her chest.

Out of the corner of her she noticed yet another lost soul sent to the pool and gave her a faint waved.
Modified by Whoremoans, Feb 13, 2016 4:54 PM

Feb 13, 2016 4:54 PM

Shirou Mejami
He grinned and ran his hand gently over thigh as he held her close to himself
That would make me pretty sad. I'd love to go out with you and maybe have like a wrestling date. You know, where we could be hurting each other. And afyer that maybe some dinner or something. You're a pretty cool but also weird girl you know

Pages (15) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »