Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (15) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Apr 11, 2016 10:33 PM
Onlooker

Cilia Lawthorne

Cilia smiled at Yamato and approached him, getting very close. "That is how I see you. And that is the reason I value you so much. You have a good heart, Yamato. And that fire represents it." she said in a quiet voice. At this point Cilia hugged Yamato again, and whispered into his ear. "Do not let that fire burn out, no matter what. But do not fear losing it either. For fearing it only makes you lose control of it." As Cilia said this, her hug tightened. For the first time in a long time, Cilia was feeling something she had not felt for so long. She felt peace.

Apr 11, 2016 10:58 PM

Yamato
Cilia's words and her hug warmed him up outside and inside, "I remember thinking that you really had a bad opinion of me" he said laughing at the idea that it was so different to her words just now. Yamato wanted this moment in her arms to last longer, he really felt like he belonged in this place right at this time, "Thanks Cilia" he said smiling at her and returning the hug. After he reluctantly let go he asked her, "So is there something else you want to ask me?" since he didn't have any more questions about her.

Apr 11, 2016 11:16 PM
Onlooker

Cilia Lawthorne

Yamato's words about her opinion of him made Cilia laugh with him. "I probably came off as having one, but I had not fully warmed up to you at the time. But now I have. And things are much different." she said with a smile in her face. She continued to hug him, feeling him returning the hug. Yamato thanked her, and Cilia thanked him back. As he let go of her, Yamato asked her if she had any questions for him. Cilia stood silent of a moment, thinking about what to ask him. After some deliberation, she delivered her response with a smile. "What do you think about going to that restaurant we went to again at some point? To celebrate our friendship."
Modified by Countenance_Arc, Apr 11, 2016 11:50 PM

Apr 12, 2016 5:43 AM

Yukimura

Yukimura shakes October's hand and begins to guess at his personality along with the personalities of his friends.

Yukimura noticing that October's friends were about to play volleyball suggests "If you want to join them, it looks like they are about to play volleyball, so you could probably sneak back into the group."
Modified by Camelous, Apr 12, 2016 8:13 AM

Apr 12, 2016 7:52 AM

Luna
She smiles as she was hugging Adriano, She felt his warm lips on her head. once he let her go, she proceeded to walk to the staircase in the pool. she walks up the stairs and out of the pool. "alright, let's play some volleyball" she says with a smile. "yeah, come play with us, kazuya"

Apr 12, 2016 12:10 PM

Adriano

Adriano was happy with her not mentioning his lips landing on her head. He smiled a bit, although he did feel a bit off about Kazuya coming with them, but he went with for Luna."Hey, wait for me." He said as he got out of the pool by using the edge of the pool.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile

Apr 12, 2016 12:15 PM

Luna
She waits for him where she was standing. She squeezes the water out of her hair and pats her swimsuit to get the water out of her top. there where still some drops of water dripping down from her hair. She started to look around the pool to see if everyone was having fun.

Apr 12, 2016 12:20 PM

Yamato
"That sounds good, I might even get a suit" he said jokingly with a grin on his face "It's a promise in that case" he added smiling, he then looked around searching for the others, it seemed like Luna and Adriano where getting out of the pool and might want to play voleyball. "How about we go join them?" he asked her looking forward to playing with the others and to the promise he just made.

Apr 12, 2016 12:23 PM

Kazuya

"Thanks Luna" He smiled at her and stood up, kicking some of the water off his legs and then proceeding to run over to the others almost slipping over twice on the wet floors, "Im really glad you invited me to play with you aswell"

Song i'm feeling right now: <3

Quote of the day:"Throw me to the wolves and i'll return as pack leader"

Apr 12, 2016 12:25 PM

Adriano

Adriano made his way towards Luna. He just stared with a face of awe again as she stood in front of her, but then looked away as he just didn't feel right doing it, he lightly blushed, and just asked, "So do you still want to... Still want to... Never mind." He said as he looked away. He actually didn't know what he wanted to ask, he just wanted to talk to her he guessed, or hear her soothing voice, but he just glared at her again. He noticed her curves, and just how perfect the swimsuit layerd over her body, he stared at her skin and saw the goosebumps she got as the wind past the wet surface of her beautiful body. He felt the knots come back again, as his muscles contracted at the sight of her.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile

Apr 12, 2016 12:39 PM

Luna
"of course, I still want to play ball" She says with with a smile. "hey, yamato, cilia. let's playball" She says as she signals Adriano and Kazuya to follow her to the volleyball court. She grabs the ball that she had left on the side of the pool and then gets an idea. "I'll race you guys there" She says while giggling and running toward the court"

Apr 12, 2016 12:44 PM

Adriano

Adriano ran there, he was running right next to Luna, he just enjoyed being with her now, but for some reason, he didn't like Kazuya there, he really wanted to hurt him, despite the fact that Kazuya has been nice to him for the little while that they have been with each other in the pool. He tried not to pay attention to this feeling, but every time he talked to Luna, he just felt a jolt in him, of full rage. "What the hell is wrong with me?" He thought to himself, as he made his way to the volleyball court.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile

Apr 12, 2016 12:47 PM
Onlooker

Cilia Lawthorne

Cilia laughed when Yamato suggested buying a suit. As he began looking around, Cilia thought about what had transpired some moments ago. Smiling, Cilia replied to Yamato's question. "I'll join you in a bit. Go with them." She said as she smiled at him.

(@DL265 There. A post so you can move on for now. Will RP later. xD )

Apr 12, 2016 12:49 PM

Kazuya

He tried to keep up with Luna and Adriano but they seemed to be running much faster than him and he coudlnt keep up "Hey guys wait up a little yeah" he said panting whilst he kept running just out of reach of them.

Apr 12, 2016 12:55 PM

October smiled seeing them have fun. "I think I'll pass." He said to Yukimura. He grabbed a dingy and let himself float around.

Apr 12, 2016 12:55 PM

Yamato
Looking back at Cilia he nodded, "Okay, see you in a bit" he said as he walked over to the others. "Hey don't go running around here, you're gonna trip" Yamato called out at the others as they where like kids running around the pool.

Apr 12, 2016 1:04 PM

Luna
"try hard to keep up with us" she says teasingly to kazuya. She then gets to the court with Adriano and the gentle breech was blowing in her hair. "so do you guys know how to play volleyball?" She says first looking at Adriano then at kazuya.
She heard Yamato yell at them not to run, but she had already arrived to the court field.

Apr 12, 2016 1:09 PM

Adriano

Adriano frowned a little, and looked at Luna. "I don't know any games. He looked up and just sort of felt weird, normally he wouldn't care about saying things like that, but with Luna there he had this feeling of embarrassment. He tried to shake it off, but it wouldn't happen.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile

Apr 12, 2016 1:15 PM

Kazuya

"I have played once before but i cant remember very well, i guess you will have to teach me" He gave her a friendly smile before he started doing stretches getting ready for the game

Apr 12, 2016 1:17 PM

Yamato
Reaching the spot where the others where getting ready to play volleyball he looked and it seemed like a new face was with them, it was a boy that he hadn't seen before but he seemed to be tired from having to keep up with Luna and Adriano. "So are we gonna play volleyball" he asks looking at the three of them, "Oh and hello, I'm Yamato" he said to the new boy.

Apr 12, 2016 1:27 PM

Yukimura

Yukimura smiles when he sees October floating around on the dingy and mutters to himself "It seems like I am not the only one who likes taking it easy."
Yukimura then proceeds to lay on his back and float above the water.
Modified by Camelous, Apr 12, 2016 6:02 PM

Apr 12, 2016 3:07 PM
Onlooker

Cilia Lawthorne

Seeing Yamato leave with the others, Cilia stood for a moment in thought. Her emotions had calmed down, but she was still aware of the fact that she had just had a considerably intimate moment with Yamato. The thought flustered her but she shook her head and joined the others, who seemed ready to play volleyball. "I am here." she said plainly.

Apr 12, 2016 3:16 PM

Luna
She smiled a bit as she remembers playing volleyball once with alice and some others. She giggles and looks at all of them "Volleyball is played by two teams of normally six players on a court divided by a net. The object of the game is to send the ball over the net so that the opposing team cannot return the ball or prevent it from hitting the ground in their court. but we will play it with the amount of people we have here" She looks around and sighs because they had 5 people which was an odd number, meaning they needed another player in order to play.

Apr 12, 2016 3:41 PM

Adriano

Adriano smiled a little, "That sounds strange, why even hit the ball, what do we win?" Adriano wasn't one for games, he mainly passed time by working out, or training, so this was new to him. He just looked at Luna and raised an eyebrow, he tilted his head and slightly openedbhis mout?. He seemed really confused.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile

Apr 12, 2016 3:48 PM

Luna
"You get the satisfaction of beating the other team" She says while looking at his apple red eyes. "besides, it will be super fun, once we are playng and in action" She says with a smile. "any other questions"

Apr 12, 2016 3:54 PM

Chad walks up behind them amd speaks with his demented twisted two toned voice with a slight pitch to it."yea mind if we join in also could be fun ya know" chad grins as he looks at them waiting for a respomse .

Apr 12, 2016 3:55 PM

Kazuya

"Ok, lets find another member and play" He smiled as he put both his hands on the back of Luna's shoulders "Bagsy, being on your team" He smirked at them, he is very competitive and thought that Luna was his best chance at winning the competition

Apr 12, 2016 4:09 PM

Luna
she giggles at the fact that when kazuya said they should find another member, the next second a guy came and offered to play. She got behind Adriano when Chad approach them. she was glad that that they had another player but she still had her "new people" phobia.
"hey, kazuya" She says with a smile as his hands on the back of her shoulder. "if you know how to play, we can show them a short demonstration of how the game goes and how to hit the ball"

Apr 12, 2016 4:18 PM

Adriano

Adriano smiled at what Luna said, he felt like it was meant for him, but he didn't like when Kazuya put his hands on her back. He grabbed both his hands and removed them while lightly squeezing them, well as light as he could. He then looked at Chad, "What's with the stupid grin on your face?" He placed Luna behind his back, again making her unviewable, he just stared at Chad with digust and curiosity, he didn't like him already and he hadn't even tried to know him. He felt like this when he first made it to Mirai, so he was protective about himself, but now he was being very protective of Luna as well. He stared at Chad, his expression had not changed one bit.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile

Apr 12, 2016 4:22 PM
Onlooker

Cilia Lawthorne

Cilia observed as Luna conversed with a boy named Kazuya about getting more players. Seeing that Luna was not afraid or hiding from him like she usually did with new people, Cilia concluded they were getting along well. However, she saw someone familiar approach. "Chad." she thought. "He'd better not cause trouble." Cilia tensed, readying herself for anything he might attempt. But Luna talking about teaching the group how to play relaxed her a bit.

Apr 12, 2016 4:30 PM

"Whats with your bad attitude kid, if you want to make a problem then so be it we arent on mirai grounds so i can go all out. Its been awhile since hollow got to play maybe you will quench his whats the word ahhh list for blood. If not then relax so we can play volleyball".chads grin got darker as he glared back with a declaritive and cold glare as his inner hollows black aura began to seep thru his skin in heavy amounts making the air thick amd heavy around them."so whats it going to be hotshot".

Apr 12, 2016 4:33 PM

Kazuya

"Yeah that would be fun, although you will probably beat me" He said jokingly to Luna. Adriano took his hands and threw them off of Luna, "Are you alright mate?" "Are you jealous that im touching her or something?" He asked trying to get him to accept his feeling, he knew there was love brewing between them and he wanted the best for them, so he didn't mind being the villain this time.

Apr 12, 2016 4:43 PM

Luna
"d-don't pick a fight, here" She says looking Chad while still being behind Adriano. "we're just here to play ball" she says as she then hears Kazuya tell Adriano he was jelouse. She blushed and wondered if that was really the case as she looks at Adriano apple red eyes. "do you want to go on the opposite side of the field or should I?"

Apr 12, 2016 4:44 PM

Adriano

Adriano stared at Chad, he was obviously younger and smaller than him. He smiled and started laughing, he could tell the real "hotshot" was Chad. He just laughed even harder as he spoke, "So, tell me, you think your special, no, no, you "know" you are special, that's why people like you die so fast, they think to high of themselves, your not worth the time." Adriano meant every word, he had killed much stronger people than Chad, much more threatening people. So he turned at Kazuya, "What is that word you said?" Adriano was oblivious to a lot of emotions, he was feeling jealous but he didn't know he was. He looked at Kazuya in confusion and asked him again, "What word did you just say?" He looked at Luna a bit confused and asked her, "W-W-Why do we have to do that?"
Modified by SharkDad-, Apr 12, 2016 4:49 PM
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile

Apr 12, 2016 4:49 PM

Kazuya

"I said your are J-E-A-L-O-U-S" He spelled out the words whilst poking his chest.
"It means you wanted to be in the position i was in just then, whilst i was touching Luna" He grinned at him after explaining things and nodded to himself.
He touched Luna's shoulder again and turns her around so he can speak to her, "Should we do this demonstration then?"

Apr 12, 2016 4:54 PM

Adriano

Adriano was enraged when Kazuya did what he did. He felt the urge to just rip in half, but he settled in braking his hand. Adriano reached his hand out and broke Kazuya's wrist by twisting his hand, the crackling sound was out in the open. Adriano looked at him with nothing but anger. "Take your fucking hands of her." He clenched his teeth as he said this. He didn't understand why he did this, he didn't really think, he just moved with his emotions, almost like when he killed everyone in Hells Gate the day he found out who killed Anna. He felt complete anger and frustration.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile

Apr 12, 2016 5:01 PM

Kazuya

"Arghh fuck" There was a loud snap that came from Kazuya's wrist. He grabbed his wrist shocked by what just happened. "You're gonna get it!" he said whilst holding up his one working hand up into a fist abut fell on his ass holding his wrist, because of the pain he couldn't stand very steadily.

(It was such a good plan aswell ;-;)
Modified by Umbra_curator, Apr 12, 2016 5:25 PM

Apr 12, 2016 5:05 PM
Onlooker

Cilia Lawthorne

There was some sort of confrontation between Adriano and Kazuya. It quickly escalated and Adriano grabbed his wrist and caused it to snap. "He's mad as hell." Cilia thought as she saw the anger in his eyes. Deciding to not stand around, Cilia rushed Adriano from behind and locked his arms with her own, preventing him from moving them. She then tripped him and held him against the ground. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" Cilia screamed at him. She was shocked that Adriano would do somehting like that.

Apr 12, 2016 5:06 PM

Chad laughed loudly at adrinos respomse ."is that so hotshot im your worst nightmare since i can tell your obviously weak and domt want a fight, but what you said made my day none the less entertaing maybe you should go into comedy kid all you can do is make others laugh"chad says another name as a high pitched scratchy voice takes over and speaks.

Hollow

chad lets just kill him now so much easier im dying to rip his arms off and shove them in his mouth please let me loose for 3 minutes i promise it will be just him unless the guntress over there wants to play also HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Easy hollow he has no clue what he is up against regardless so leave the boy alone he made it clear he doesnt want to fight us besides your little guntress is busy just look the boy is clearly not able to control his own power hes a danger to himself. He isnt worth the time of day to us he is just a simple minded being who cares about his own feelings with one thing i mind and its what beifits himself no brains that boy is thats clear to see hollow"
Modified by Zyphkin, Apr 12, 2016 5:12 PM

Apr 12, 2016 5:10 PM

Luna
as she was going to go to the opposite field, she hears a noice which came from Kazuyas hand. she was suprised that he would do something like this. she touches kazuyas wrist and ends up healing it without realizing it. "ehh, looks like you guys where just playing around" she says, seeing as when she touched his wrist it was fine after a bit. for her that meant there was no harm intended.
"d-don't worry cilia, it seems as if kazuyaa wrist is ok, so it just looked like something ad happened" she said as she didn't like the fact that cilia had pinned Adriano down. it took a lot for her not to hiss at ciliA
"let's all just play" she says trying to shake everything off
Modified by SakuraSweetHeart, Apr 12, 2016 5:18 PM

Apr 12, 2016 5:11 PM

Adriano

Adriano was pinned down and felt nothing but rage. "Let go of me!" He felt angry, and just confused. "I SAID LET ME GO!" He tried braking off so he kicked Cilia on her back with his leg. He got up and just stood there looking like an animal, it looked like he was grwoling. His lips were twitching, he was tired, and angry of people for the day. He screamed and walked to his things. "I'm leaving, play with out me." He said this as he left.
Modified by SharkDad-, Apr 12, 2016 5:19 PM
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile

Apr 12, 2016 5:21 PM

Yamato
It looked like a new guy had shown up in the volleyball court and he wasn't giving off the best impression, but with him and Cilia here there where six people so now they play. The only issue is that it was starting to turn into a mess when Kazuya seemed to be getting to close to Luna as they where gonna show everyone else how to play volleyball, and Adriano broke his wrist, Yamato kinda did know that Adriano was impulsive but not to the point of breaking someones wrist in the spot. The next problem was that Cilia immediately rushed over to Adriano and pinned him down on the floor, and to make matters worse the new guy was taunting Adriano like if he wanted to start a fight. Luna seemed to want to help but in this mess it looked like it would be a hard feat.
The next thing that unfolded was that Adriano enraged kicked Cilia off him and walked away towards his things.

Apr 12, 2016 5:24 PM

Luna
She runs after Adriano, he seemed to be extremely sad and upset and it seems as if she needed to teach him a way to better cope with his emotions.

Apr 12, 2016 5:26 PM

Chad relaxed a bit amd looked at everyone and smiled as he spoke in a simgle gentle tone"sry guys hollw got rillied up a bit i habent let him out to play in awhile haha but im honestly just here to play volleyball,honestly i feel hollow was in the right this time but im still sorry for any trouble he may have caused everyone"

Apr 12, 2016 5:28 PM

Yamato
He didn't really want to get involved in a fight but they where his friends so he couldn't keep out of this, he walked up to Cilia and offered her his hand. "Are you okay? He seemed to kick you when he was trying to break free" he said as he looked around, Luna was gone as well, she had gone after Adriano. "It seemed like we won't be playing volleyball in the end..."

Apr 12, 2016 5:29 PM

Kazuya

Luna ran over to him and touched his hand, for some reason it miraculously felt better and he started spinning it around testing it out, "Uh....thanks for that" He smiled whilst blushing slightly before she ran off to speak to Adriano

Kazuya bought himself to his feet he started swiping at his trunks getting rid of some of the dirt and stuff he had on him.
Modified by Umbra_curator, Apr 12, 2016 5:50 PM

Apr 12, 2016 5:35 PM

Adriano

Adriano looked at Luna, he looked tired out of himself mentally. He just stared around him. He looked at Luna again, "Why are you here, you should be having fun."He started to cry, tears fell down his face, "I promised myself I would stop, *sigh* Why are emotions so hard?" He asked Luna with sad expression.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile

Apr 12, 2016 5:39 PM
Onlooker

Cilia Lawthorne

As Cilia held Adriano down, he kicked her, sending a flare of pain to her leg. He managed to break free and left, leaving Cilia on the ground. She sat down on the ground, grimacing because of the pain. "He's very strong. Good to note that." she thought to herself. As Cilia held her leg, Yamato approached her, offering to help her up and asking if she was okay. Taking his hand, she said, "Thanks for the help. I think I will be okay. It hurts but at least nothing is broken, I think." Cilia then smiled at Yamato and looked around to see what else had occurred.

Apr 12, 2016 5:41 PM

Luna
"I could never leave you to be sad and cry by yourself" she says to him while pulling him into her arms. She wraps her arms around him and puts her hands in his head and gently pushes it down onto her shoulder. "it's ok, emotions are what makes us human" she says not knowing how to answer his question. "it's ok, I'll help you through every moment. I'll help you deal with your emotions, I'll help you cope with them"

Apr 12, 2016 5:42 PM

Pages (15) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »