Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (15) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Apr 11, 2016 5:21 PM

Kazuya

Kazuya somehow found himself to the swimming pool "Ah, i finally made it, time to conquer my fear and move on" he said rubbing his hands together and walking into the shallow end of the pool, where the water just reached his stomach.

He dipped his face under the water but he couldn't even hold on for one second before gasping for air, he repeated this multiple times each time slowly improving and staying under for longer.

Song i'm feeling right now: <3

Quote of the day:"Throw me to the wolves and i'll return as pack leader"

Apr 11, 2016 5:22 PM
Onlooker

Cilia Lawthorne

Cilia's train of thought was broken when a voice called out to her. "Huh? Oh, I am fine. Just thinking about things." she responded to October. Closing her eyes, she leaned back and began moving her feet back and forth along the water. "Didn't think that I would look down. But I guess I do." she said.

Apr 11, 2016 5:26 PM

Luna
She watches Cilia leave. It was such a shame cause she wanted to ask her about her feelings for yamato. It was clear that she liked him and had a huge crush on him. heck she may even be in love with him. She couldn't help herself from wanting to play cupid. She just looked at Cilia from the corner of her eyes.
She then looks into Adriano's apple red eyes and she hears what he had to say. She couldn't help but blush when he said "into her." She closed her eyes and wondered a bit about his feeling. "Could it be that you like hanging around me and consider me a good friend and trust me?" She says. The thought that Adriano loved her did come into her mind. but she thought it was just her imagination

Apr 11, 2016 5:27 PM

October pulled himself up next to her. His thin build rippled under all of his scars. "Well you certainly were thinking about something. Maybe I could help." He said casually. He didn't really know her but he wanted to be nice.

Apr 11, 2016 5:37 PM

Yukimura

After exploring the school extensively, Yukimura decided he wanted to leave the school for a bit. Realising he knew very few people though, he decided to kill time at the local swimming pool.

When he got there, he got changed into some shorts, went into the pool, laid back and decided to let the water carry him for a bit, while he thinks about the events that transpired that day.

Apr 11, 2016 5:37 PM
Onlooker

Cilia Lawthorne

Hearing October sit next to her, and his question made Cilia uneasy. However, she felt that she could trust him, despite barely knowing him. "I am having....difficulty determining how I feel about someone." she said in a somewhat depressed tone. "I've heard what love is, but I do not know how one feels it, or how one would know they are in love." Cilia chuckled to herself. She was surprised at how easily she had talked to a person she barely knew about such a personal topic. "But that isn't important right now. How are you today, October?" Cilia asked.

Apr 11, 2016 5:38 PM

Adriano

Adriano looked really dumb, and he just turned around as she said it and looked back at her, he couldn't help but stare at all of her. "I mean I thought I already knew that, its like happiness, only stronger when I'm with you" He started blushing, it was weird for him to say anything like this. He scratched his head and whispered to himself, "I think I might like you more than a friend..." He just felt really weird when he said that, he felt like something blew through his body.
Modified by SharkDad-, Apr 11, 2016 5:47 PM
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile

Apr 11, 2016 5:41 PM

Kazuya

He started doing lengths of the pool, pushing his head under the water with every stroke trying to get used to having his head under water. Because he was so intent on his swimming he wasnt looking where he was going and he crashed into Adriano, with a loud crash he held is head with one hand and wiping his eyes with the back of the other, "Ahhhh, shit, that hurt" he said angrily although he didn't know who he was angry at. "i-im sorry man, i dont know what i was thinking" He apologized and hung his head down
Modified by Umbra_curator, Apr 11, 2016 5:47 PM

Apr 11, 2016 5:44 PM

Yukimura

Yukimura heard a loud bang at the end of the pool and he looked up to see a person shouting angrily. Yukimura couldn't help but smirk at the stupidity of that person.

Apr 11, 2016 5:45 PM

October listened to her while she talked about her issue. "It's not about me right now. I'm no expert on the subject of love, I'm pretty much in your boat, but I think you know you love someone when they can hurt you the easiest, or the thought of them fills you with all sorts of emotions like longing and passion. As a personal example, everytime I play my music I see this image of a women. I have no clue how it is. But as I play I feel drawn to the image, it feels warm and inviting, but also bitter because I know deep down that she is no longer here. I think that she might be my mother, her love reaches me even after her passing. I feel like that is what love is like." He looked at her with a soft expression.

Apr 11, 2016 5:50 PM

Luna
She was a bit shocked at Adrianos words and she couldn't help but blush. was that a confession? she thought to herself. she looked at him only to realize he was also blushing. She thought to herself that he most be as nervous as she was and that it most have tooken a lot, for him to say those words. She didn't really know what to reply to him. I mean she really liked him alot. his pressence made her happy but, is it love? I guess they where both going to have to figure out their true feelings.

she smiles and looks into his apple red eyes. "being with you also makes me happy, but I don't know if it's love. I think we both have to figure out our true feelins" she said with a low voice so that he could understand that for them to be more then friends, they had to love each other. but then again, what if he doesn't get the concept over all.

she blushed and looked to her side only to hear a loud sound coming from close to them. from what she saw, he hit his head pretty hard when bumping into Adriano. they both seemed to have gotten hit hard. "ouch......are you guys ok" she looked at kazuya and adriano
Modified by SakuraSweetHeart, Apr 11, 2016 5:56 PM

Apr 11, 2016 5:52 PM

Adriano

Adriano looked angry and looked like he was about to punch Kazuya for bumping in to him, he just clenched his fist, but as he was about to punch him, he relaxed because he thought about Luna. He just slightly smaked him in the head and said, "Just don't do it again..." He said with an angry tone, "...piece of shit." He whispered this to himself, he was angry so he just looked at Luna again with a clueless face, but looked away from getting nervous. Trying to make the best of the situation he just decided to relax and looked away as he told Luna, "Yeah I mean maybe we are just really, really good friends." He felt stupid he didn't even know if he really did like her that way, if he loved her. He just got out the pool and made his way to a sitting stool. He sat there and just had thoughts to himself. He looked really down.
Modified by SharkDad-, Apr 11, 2016 5:56 PM
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile

Apr 11, 2016 5:53 PM
Onlooker

Cilia Lawthorne

Cilia hummed when she heard October's response. "Warm and inviting, huh?" she whispered to herself. "Thanks for the insight, October. I think my thoughts are a bit more clear now." she said as she looked at him. "So maybe I am in love with Yamato. But even then, can I express it properly? How would I know?" Cilia thought to herself. With that, Cilia lifted herself to an upright position and stared at the pool's water. "I guess I'll see." she said to no one in particular.

Apr 11, 2016 5:57 PM

Kazuya

"I am super sorry, to both you and your girlfriend, i didnt mean to interupt your conversation" Tears start to well up in his eyes half because of the damage he had suffered from Adriano and how guilty he felt but it his hard to notice because of the pool water. "I just wasn't look where i was going, please forgive me" He didnt want to tell them who he was and about his fear from his past, he was scared they would laugh at him, Kazuya closed his eyes and put his hands up in a prayer pose.

Apr 11, 2016 5:59 PM

October smiled at her. "Anytime, I'm glad I could help for a change." He leaned back too. He let out a small sigh as the scar on his back made contact with the tile.

Apr 11, 2016 6:12 PM

Adriano

Before he walked out he just told Kuzaya that it was all good. He made his way and just was completely down. "What the hell is wrong with me, I don't even understand love, Oh My Fucking God, this is like Anna allover, I just let my emotions dwell and there I am, falling for something else." Adriano didn't believe these words he told himself, he felt like he did know what love is, he knows what it is whenever he is with Luna, but he just looked down at his hands, he want to his bag, took out his piton, and started to mess with it again. He was really brought down.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile

Apr 11, 2016 6:13 PM

Luna
"we are really good friends" She said to kazuya asnm she was mistaken for his gf. the thought didn't make her sad, it actually made her happy. there was definitely a possibility that Adriano would be her bf. she looked at how upset kazuya was. then at how upset Adriano was. she looked down. she walks over to kazuya and just pats him on the head, forgetting about her "new people phobia" but she just couldn't see someone sad. "it's ok, don't worry about it. it can happen to anyone" she says with a small smile. "don't feel bad"
she then walks over to Adriano and sits next to him. "come now, don't be so sad when we are in such a fun place" She said with a smile trying to cheer him up. "what's wrong? are you still upset about that guy bumping into you? it was an accident" she says to him a bit worried

Apr 11, 2016 6:17 PM

Yamato
Yamato finally arrived to the pool, breathing heavily with a pale face and his clothes in a messy fashion. He looked around the pool and just flopped in one of the chairs besides the pool. He was feeling slightly exhausted and needed to catch a breath.

Apr 11, 2016 6:19 PM

Kazuya

He blushed slightly when Luna patted him on the head and he felt relieved that she wasn't angry with him "Th-thank you". However still feeling bad for the boy he swum to the edge of the pool as close as he could get to them without getting out, "Honestly man, how can i make it up to you?" "I have obviously made you upset" Kazuya said to him in a depressed tone.

Apr 11, 2016 6:22 PM
Onlooker

Cilia Lawthorne

Cilia continued to look at her reflection in the water until she noticed Yamato enter the pool. He seemed to be exhausted as he took a seat in some chairs near the pool. Smiling, Cilia approached him, taking a seat beside him. "Tired, are ya?" she said. "But now that you're here, we can talk, just like I promised. So whenever you're, ready, shoot your questions." Cilia leaned back on her chair and closed her eyes, expectant of Yamato's questions.

Apr 11, 2016 6:25 PM

Adriano

Adriano felt bad, he looked like he was about to just break down and cry, but he remembered that he promised himself he would stop crying so much. "It's nothing, I'm good, I promise... I'll wait for a bit OK, I just need to... Um... Relax my mind... Yeah that." He said this still feeling down, he fake smiled at Luna, and also at the kid who bumped in to him, with just a single tear falling, but he just kept smiling. He got up and put his piton away. "I'll just be here a while, I'll come in the pool with you, just need some time and space, and that's it, plus I won't be to far if you even care to worry." Adriano relaxed a little now, he felt depressed, its like all the weight that was lifted in the two days of school, suddenly came down on him. He just felt down right terrible again.
Modified by SharkDad-, Apr 11, 2016 6:29 PM
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile

Apr 11, 2016 6:26 PM

October heard Cilia leave and decided to get back in the water. He walked over to where Adriano and Luna were. "How have you guys been enjoying the pool so far?"

Apr 11, 2016 6:28 PM

Yamato
Once he heard a voice adressing him, he raised his head and saw Cilia, "Yea, I got separated from Adriano in the bus on our way here, and I didn't know where the pool was at so I walked around looking for this place. But then I got chased by a bunch of dogs" he said lowering his head again "Luckily I found this place in one piece" he ended talking there and started calming down. He took some time to think about what he wanted to ask her before, "Oh yea, what where you thinking about before when you spaced out?" he asked her curious as to what would make her space out like that.

Apr 11, 2016 6:32 PM

Luna
She couldn't shake this feeling of, that Adriano was upset because of her. She whispers in his ear. "I really really like you" She says while blushing and just moving away from him to gI've him some space. She sits in the corner of the pool and looks down while kicking the water softly.

Apr 11, 2016 6:35 PM

Kazuya

"Ok man, take your time, anything you need il be happy to give you as repayment for my foolishness back there."
Kazuya swims down next to Luna. "Hey is your friend alright? I feel super guilty about this whole thing, do you think there is a present or something he would like so i can cheer him up?" He said to Luna whilst covering his voice so that Adriano couldn't here him.

Apr 11, 2016 6:38 PM
Onlooker

Cilia Lawthorne

Cilia managed a small laugh when she heard Yamato's tale. "That's quite the adventure you must have had." she said with a grin. But that grin quickly disappeared when she began to answer Yamato's question. "When I spaced out in the field, a memory returned to me. One of the training I used to do in the facility. To be honest, that was the first time I've spaced out like that." she said in a serious voice. She stayed silent for a while, thinking about what to say next. "You know, Adriano has his scars," Cilia said, gesturing towards him in the distance. "But I have this." She then showed Yamato the serial number tattoo she had in her left thigh. Staying silent, she waited for Yamato to reply.

Apr 11, 2016 6:41 PM

Adriano

Adriano was supposed to hear what he heard from Luna. He just stood there wondering why people are complicated, but he didn't argue it anymore. He noticed how Luna didn't feel good with just being alone, and so he got up and jumped over her in to the pool. His head popped out the water with a smile on his face he picked up Luna and brought her to the water. He started to play with her. It was a complete attitude change, despite feeling down, he didn't feel as down as long as he saw Luna smile. He looked at her and began to laugh. "Try to catch me.", he went underwater despite his fear of deep waters, he just wanted to make Luna happy.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile

Apr 11, 2016 6:43 PM

Luna
She was slightly a bit nervous when Kazuya approached her, She just always felt scared when talking to new people. "well, he likes to sing and excersize. he also likes his guns" She says trying to think of something that he could possibly give Adriano. "m-my name is Luna, btw what's yours?"
Just as she was talking to Kazuya, Adriano picked her up and started to play with her. This made her so happy. it seemed as if he wasn't that upset anymore. she plays with him until he goes under water and tells her to catch him. she swims under water, heading in his direction. I will catch him. she thought in her mind
Modified by SakuraSweetHeart, Apr 11, 2016 6:48 PM

Apr 11, 2016 6:45 PM

Yukimura

While drifting along the pool, Yukimura notices October being ignored by a group of people at the edge of the pool. Deciding he has had enough of just drifting along, he drifts over to October and said "You doing alright, it seems like your group are focused on themselves at the moment."

Apr 11, 2016 6:47 PM

Kazuya

Before Kazuya could respond Luna got dragged away by Adriano, what a change in mood he thought to himself, oh well atleast he looks happy enough.
"Hmmmm Luna, thats a pretty name" he said to himself as he pulled himself up to sit and watch the two lovers play in the pool occasionally giving them gestures such as waves or thumbs up, during this time he thought about what present he could get Adriano...

Apr 11, 2016 6:48 PM

October chuckled. "It would seem that way yes. I don't really mind though I just recently met them."

Apr 11, 2016 6:49 PM

Yamato
"Yea it was" he said laughing at bit. He sat up when Cilia started answering his question, he already catched his breath so he had no problem paying close attention to what she was telling him. Yamato was a bit confused seeing the serial number in her left thigh, "What does it mean?" he asked her wondering what this represented, was it a label given to her to number her between other possible mercenaries? "Are you okay though? We wouldn't want to see you spacing out like that again" he said giving her a worried smile.

Apr 11, 2016 6:52 PM

Yukimura

"Well at the very least those two seem to be lively" said Yukimura pointing at Luna and Adriano.

"Anyway the names Yukimura, what's yours" asked Yukimura.

Apr 11, 2016 6:55 PM

"My name is October. It's a pleasure to meet you." He extended his hand to Yukimura.

Apr 11, 2016 7:01 PM
Onlooker

Cilia Lawthorne

"It is a serial number indicating which project I am. The facility I am from specializes in experimenting and raising individuals with unique abilities, kinda like Mirai High, but much more...questionable in methods." she answered Yamato's question. His second question, along with his worried smile, made Cilia hesitant to answer, but she did it anyway. "I think I am well right now. But it seems there are things that can trigger memories. Lets hope it never happens in the middle of battle." Cilia said in a concerned voice. She stared a Yamato in the eyes for several minutes, analyzing his features. She then decided to ask him something. "Say, Yamato. I've only seen your powers once. But would you mind showing them to me?" she asked. She had been curious ever since he mentioned them in the training field.

Apr 11, 2016 7:11 PM

Adriano

Adriano came up and waited for Luna to pop up too, as he waited he relaxed on the edge. His scars, burns, and his one tatto, were viewable, his legs had the wierdest scars, but those were not seen. Adriano relaxed and waited, he then yelled out, "I'm up here Lunita" He yelled this out with a smile, he was having fun playing with Luna.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile

Apr 11, 2016 7:20 PM

Yamato
He couldn't start imagining how her childhood might've been in that facility, that serial number was like a proof that she was still part of that world, of that facilty. Yamato felt powerless in this situation since he couldn't do anything for Cilia other than give her enouragement. This feeling just got worse when she mentioned that it could happen again, he didn't want her to end up in a bad situation due to these memories of hers. He just remained quiet not knowing what he could actually do to help her, when Cilia asked him if she could see his power again he replied, "It's not something really amazing but sure I can show it to you" he said trying to brighten up the mood if even a bit. In his mind he was still bothered at the feeling how useless he was, since he couldn't do anything for Cilia.

Apr 11, 2016 7:26 PM
Onlooker

Cilia Lawthorne

Yamato seemed to agree to show Cilia his power, which made her happy. But she noticed how he bore a troubled expression on his face. "Is something wrong, Yamato? If there is, feel free to speak your mind. I won't mind." she asked him as she looked at him with a serious expression. She had noticed that Yamato would become serious whenever she related her past to him. Seeing him like that made Cilia feel bad, somehow.

Apr 11, 2016 7:43 PM

Yamato
Cilia seemed to notice his troubled expression and asked him if something was wrong, since she had told him about her problems he felt he should also be honest and open with her questions. "It's just that I feel like I can't do anything for you when you speak about your past, I really want to be of help but I can't seem to figure out a way to help you" he said giving her a troubled smile again. Yamato didn't know why he was beating himself so much over this, he did care for most of his friends and would go out of his way to try helping them but this was a bit more out of his reach.

Apr 11, 2016 7:56 PM
Onlooker

Cilia Lawthorne

Yamato's reply brought a smile to Cilia. "But Yamato, you have done a great deal for me." As she said this, she stood up and got closer to him. "You have brought happiness and joy to my life. Before I came to Mirai, all I could think of was my past, and what I was raised to be. But you have taught me many things. You have introduced me to the joy of friendship. Hell, before I came to Mirai I did not even understand what a friend was! she said in a louder voice. Cilia's emotions began to flare withing her. Tears began to form in Cilia's eyes. "The happiness you have brought me has actually helped me stop thinking about my past. Being able to talk about it with someone that will listen is something I appreciate, and that is exactly what you have done. So don't you dare say you can't do anything for me. You've done more than that! Cilia hugged Yamato tightly, her tears at this point a stream running down her cheeks.
Modified by Countenance_Arc, Apr 11, 2016 8:12 PM

Apr 11, 2016 7:59 PM

Luna
Luna makes her way up to the surface when she hears Adriano calling out to her. She uses her hand to move her hair away from her face after it was all over her face. She smiled and poked his stomach playfully. "caught you" she says with a smile "should we ask the others to play volleyball now?" she says looking at Yamato and Cilia. she also didn't mind if any of the others wanted to join

Apr 11, 2016 8:07 PM

Adriano

Adriano smiled, he hugged Luna for a while and proceeded to kiss the top of her head. It was strange he actually didn't plan the kiss on her head, but when he hugged her, her head hit his chin and brought down his face to the top of her head and so he just kissed her head. He panicked for a bit and answered as he let go of her, "Y-Y-Yeah l-l-lets play so-m-m-me volleyball." He said this with a nervouse smile.
Modified by SharkDad-, Apr 11, 2016 8:11 PM
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile

Apr 11, 2016 8:10 PM

Kazuya

He walked up to them nervously fumbling with his fingers "D-do you guys mind if i join you?" "I know i hurt you, but i think it was fate, you guys are the first people i have spoke to since i got to this town" He starts to blush slightly and look at the floor

Apr 11, 2016 8:19 PM

Yamato
Her words surprised Yamato causing him to look up at her, Cilia's words really moved him, it made him feel like he was able to actually do something right. Tears started rolling down her face as she spoke each time in a louder more emotional voice, her words and tears reverberated in him causing him to slightly tear up as well. As Cilia hugged him tightly he remained there motionless feeling her warmth and the slight motions of her body as she sobbed. He had this feeling or more like this need to embrace her, so he did so by wrapping his arms around her as well. "I'm really glad I was able to do something for you" he said in a soft voice as a few tears started rolling down his cheek as well.
After a moment of keeping the embrace he loosened his arms and looked up at her, he reached his hand towards Cilia's cheek and he wiped her tears with his thumb. "It's a bit unexpected how we ended up like this when our first meeting was the way it was" he said half jokingly with a genuine smile.

Apr 11, 2016 8:33 PM
Onlooker

Cilia Lawthorne

Cilia felt Yamato embrace her as well, and felt tears from his face on her shoulder. His words of about being glad to have done something for her made her happy. Yamato then wiped away the tears from Cilia face, looking at her as he did so. When he mentioned how they had ended up the way they were now, Cilia gave a weak laugh. "You sure made quite an entrance in my life." she said in a slightly shaken tone. She was still sobbing a little, even if she had stopped crying. "But I am glad that you came crashing through that window. As you've said, look where we are now." Saying this, she smiled at him, a big smile unlike any she'd done before. Staring at him, Cilia began to feel the strange feeling she had experienced before with Yamato. Her breath shaking, she closed her eyes, trying to find a meaning in those emotions.

Apr 11, 2016 9:03 PM

Yamato
Looking into Cilia's red eyes Yamato felt that both of them really gained something that time when he climbed up her window, although they where complete strangers during that time now they where this close. He smiled and wiped off his tears with the back of his hand, "I'd say it was pretty good that you didn't shoot me when I crashed through your window" he joked as he stood up from the seat ending up right infront of her.

Apr 11, 2016 9:16 PM
Onlooker

Cilia Lawthorne

Cilia opened her eyes to find Yamato standing, wiping tears from his eyes. "That would have been very unfortunate. I would probably still be a friendless wreck like I was when I came to this school." she said in response to his joke, a smile in her face. Cilia felt that they both had come a long way. And to her, the future held even more promise. "Thank you for being here for me, Yamato-kun." she whispered in his ear. Whether out of sheer emotion or something else, Cilia then kissed Yamato in the cheek, releasing her pent up breath as she backed away. Sitting down, she then said, "You've yet to show me your power." She giggled as she said this.

Apr 11, 2016 9:36 PM

Yamato
His face went bright red when Cilia kissed his cheek since he really didn't expect her to do that, he ran his hand through his cheek feeling the spot where her lips were just a moment ago. He couldn't say anything before she sat back down and went back to the topic they started with, "Oh yea I almost forgot" he said as he laughed a bit. Yamato took two steps beck from Cilia and he held out his hand, he didn't want to lose control of his flame and possibly hurt Cilia after all. Right now he felt really happy and at peace, like a weight was lifted from him when he found out him being here helped someone, he took a slow breath and ignited the flame in his palm. He immediately noticed that his flame was completely different than it usually was, it was extremely calm and barely flickered, it also glowed much brighter than he had ever seen it before. Why did it change? he asked himself in his head as he stared at the fire in his palm.

Apr 11, 2016 9:53 PM
Onlooker

Cilia Lawthorne

Cilia opened her mouth in amazement when Yamato ignited a flame in his palm. The fire was bright, calm, and unwavering. Getting close to Yamato, Cilia cupped her hands over the flame, feeling the warmth emitted by the flame, and closed her eyes. Taking a deep breath, Cilia looked at Yamato and began to speak. "This flame is your heart, Yamato. It radiates warmth that spreads to others, just like your kindness. Your friendship is unwavering, and your personality is bright." Cilia then stood motionless as she looked at Yamato's eyes. A tide of emotions was raging in her heart, threathening to escape at the slightest notice. She smiled at Yamato, awaiting his response.

Apr 11, 2016 10:08 PM

Yamato
When Cilia walked up to him and cupped her hands over the flame, Yamato couldn't help but panic a bit since at that distance if his flame went out of control she would definitively get burned by it, but her words cut off his momentary panic. What she said was something really unusual, Yamato could feel his heartbeat beat faster as he looked into Cilia's eyes, she had such a solemn and happy expression on her face. "I-I never thought of it like that" he said towards her comment about his kindness and him being bright while he scratched his head.

Pages (15) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »