Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (15) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Feb 13, 2016 5:00 PM

Naomi Ito

"Maybe this, maybe that, maybe you could actually give me a reason to want to date you. So, make your pitch. If I like what I hear then it's a date, she asked, her voice perking up when his hand ran over her thigh. Fighting and eating were pretty much two of her favourite things, so at least he had that going for him.

There's a lady who's sure
All that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to heaven
When she gets there she knows
If the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for
Oh oh oh oh and she's buying a stairway to heaven

Feb 13, 2016 5:04 PM

Shirou Majime
Well first, I'd treat you like an equal. Also, I'll do anything you want me to. I also won't act like I need to protect you cause I know for damn sure you are not weak. Especially after that beautiful punch earlier. And I will just treat you good and do anything with you

He smiled and gently pet her head again as he kissed her cheek

Feb 13, 2016 5:08 PM

Naomi Ito

"That's... great and all. She muttered as she slowly pressed her hand against his cheek to stop him from kissing her again. "But I still no nothing about you." She added before sinking underwater and free from his grip, resurfacing around a metre away from him.

Feb 13, 2016 5:08 PM

Fuyukawa Yukiko

She flinched nervously as she saw someone wave at her. She looked around for anyone else, and realizing that it was her she was waving at, she slowly waved back nervously, before trying to head back inside, but slipping and falling, her glasses falling off and her scarf getting untied. Panicking, she hastily fixed up her scarf before looking for her glasses.

Feb 13, 2016 5:12 PM

Naomi Ito

Noticing the girl had come under distress, Naomi made her way over to the edge of the pool and asking in a friendly tone if she was in need of any assistance. Noticing it was a pair of glasses she was looking for, she reached out of the pool and grabbed them. "You almost had them," she said with a smile as she extended them to her, ensuring she was close enough that the girl could actually see what she was being offered.

Feb 13, 2016 5:18 PM

Shirou Majime
He sighed and leaned on the edge next to Naomi as he looked at her with a bored look
Well you know my name is Shirou and that I have my own kitsune. I never had much of a troubled childhood and was a straight A student. I enjoy helping people with their desires whatever it may be and I genrally am a nice guy
He looked at Naomi with a kind smile
There, that's basically all there is to know about me

Feb 13, 2016 5:23 PM

Fuyukawa Yukiko

She heard someone say something and suddenly saw her glasses being offered to her. Very close. She panicked and fell back as she realized that the girl was too close, yelling "NO! Get away from me!" before falling back, one of her hands falling into the pool, and oddly turning some of the water to frost. The girl who offered her her glasses should have felt a bit of a chill near her too as she was so close to her. Panicking at this, she quickly stood up, took her glasses, leaving a cold feeling on the girl's palm before running inside- and failing, falling down after hitting the door.

Feb 13, 2016 5:25 PM

Naomi Ito

Naomi looked towards the ceiling and gave the boy about five seconds of consideration. In truth, she found him rather boring, and completely lacking in assertiveness. "Pass." she replied, almost cruelly, leaving him with a pair of balls the same shade as her hair.

"What the? she said with surprise as the water grew extremely cold. And her hand, it was almost frozen! But she had forgotten her glasses. "Hey, wait up!" she shouted as she leaped out of the water and ran after the girl. She didn't have to run very far though as the girl didn't even make it past the door.

"Are you okay?" she asked, approaching the girl.
Modified by Whoremoans, Feb 13, 2016 5:29 PM

Feb 13, 2016 5:32 PM

Shirou Majime
Wow you really are a sex hungry piece of shit aren't you? First you make me squeeze your boobs and kiss you and now you act like this? Die in a fucking hole or something

He got out of the pool and went to change. He walked out and punched against a door as breaking glass was heard. This pissed him off seeing to all that she had done and then pull this shit

Feb 13, 2016 5:42 PM

Naomi Ito

"Ease up on the vocabulary buddy, if I really was sex hungry then I would have banged you in the pool. God knows I'm not above it. She responded, turning away from the girl momentarily to blow him a kiss on his way out.

Feb 13, 2016 5:52 PM

Maya

He arrives at the swimming pool and decides to go in because of all the noise he heard from outside. As he gets to the pool, he walks accross a Guy who doesn't seem very friendly and a few meters further, a broken glass from the door next to it. That must have been part of the noise he heard before. As he walks, he finds a huge pool with some people in it. Maya puts on his sunglasses and sits down with his feet inside the swimming pool hoping something interesting happens.

Feb 13, 2016 6:03 PM

Fuyukawa Yukiko

She scurried into a corner as she heard the girl coming towards her, putting up her gloved hands in front of her and saying "P-Please... don't go near me!"

If the girl did go near her, she would feel a bit of coolness in the air. Yukiko didn't seem affected by this coolness except for the paleness of her skin however.

Feb 13, 2016 6:17 PM

Naomi Ito

She knew what was going on. The girl obviously chilled and eventually froze everything around her. It didn't feel like she exhibited coldness though, more like she drained the heat from objects. When you have a power you don't want you tend to project the hatred you have for it onto yourself and start thinking yourself to be a monster. She didn't know who this girl was but in a way she almost did. She seemed to fear human contact. Perhaps of what she did when people were around.

Wet and wearing almost nothing, Naomi felt the heat drain from her body when she ignored the girl's protests and took a knee beside her, holding her palm and gently placing her glasses in them before closing her hand. Every inch of Naomi was shivering and standing near her was extremely painful, but she tried her best not to let this show.

"I don't know if this means anything to you... but you're not a monster," she said. This might come across as bizarre to the girl, but it was something Naomi always used to see herself as. She didn't want this girl to fall into the despair she did.

Feb 13, 2016 6:23 PM

Nea
She got out of the pool and walked to Naomi. She suddenly felt cold. Very cold. She shivered and crossed her arms as her ears hung dowm amd her tail didn't move an inch
N-N-Nomi... w-where is Sh-Shirou? A-And why is i-it so darn c-cold?

Feb 13, 2016 6:24 PM

Fuyukawa Yukiko

The girl had came close to her despite her warnings and gave her her glasses back. She quickly retracted her hands as she did this, fearing that she would hurt her when suddenly the girl told her that she wasn't a monster. She looked at the girl and almost felt her heart skip a beat as she told her that, but then quickly putting her glasses on, saying "T-Th-Thank yo-wh-whoaha!" she panicked as she saw that Naomi wasn't wearing much on her. Seeing this Yukiko's face went red and she closed her eyes before running to the door again, saying "S-sorry!" before hitting it again and falling all over again.

Feb 13, 2016 6:29 PM

Maya

Maya noticies that frightened girl at the corner with another girl who was taking to her. He stands up and walks towards them with the intention of giving a hand If needed. As he gets to them he hears some words from the second girl. Maya decides not to interrumpt the situation and stays back listening to What they say.

Feb 13, 2016 6:32 PM

Naomi Ito

"Men's changing room!" she snapped back in response to her inquiries. It was not like she didn't like talking to the girl, given the quick response... she was just kind of freezing to death right now. Hopefully Nea would understand.

As for the girl... yeah she could understand the blushing. Naomi didn't have a swimsuit on her so she just went swimming in her white bra and underwear... which she hoped wasn't see through. In which case she could DEFINITELY understand why the girl was blushing. At least all the bandages covered up a decent amount of her pale skin.

"You have got to stop doing that." she said with a shake of her head after Yukiko ran into the door yet again. It was the that she noticed the cat lady approaching, then the sounds of more to come. It set off her social anxiety and sent her into a deep panic. Backing away from the situation slowly, she turned a corner and left.
Modified by Whoremoans, Feb 15, 2016 4:07 PM

Feb 13, 2016 6:37 PM

Nea
She snapped her fingers as a winter coat appeared on herself and Naomi to keep them warm

Shirou Majime
He had forgotten his phone but saw a certain girl ran into the door. Multiple times. He picked her up carefully by the arm and went to te changing room comin out with his phone
No one here is a monster no, except for me. And you, realize that there is a door right there okay? Don't want you getting some injury

Feb 13, 2016 6:40 PM

Fuyukawa Yukiko

She was still red and flustered as she just curled up into a corner, panicking when a guy seemed to grab on to her, and turning her attention back to Naomi"I-I-I'm sorry!" she said while closing her eyes and covering blocking her sight of Naomi with her hands. "No- I mean- I'm not judging or any- I mean, you l-look goo- I mean that's indece- I mean, I mean-" she struggled to say, turning redder by the second. "I.. I'm sorry! I don't know!"

Feb 13, 2016 6:51 PM

Maya

He followed the couple and eventually he started feeling cold comming from the girl. It didn't take long for him to deduct What was going on and automatically he had an idea about how to solve the situation. He waited until the right moment to jump on the ice girl hugging her ignorant her companionship and giving all of his corporal heat to her.
He later realized that maybe a Hug from some random Guy in the pool wouldn't make her feel confortable but since he always had a good resistance to cold he still thought that it would stop that girl from drainig all the heat around her If she drained enough.

Feb 13, 2016 10:54 PM

Marissa

All this commotion was somewhat... Random to a degree. Going pale when they punched each other, blushing when they kissed, squeeking when Nea landed near her with a splash and eventually getting out of the pool to follow the group. When she got where the group was she was something that she understood even less, so she stood in the back for now while shivering, as all her clothes were now all wet

Feb 15, 2016 4:56 AM

Nea
I'm gonna go explore around the school. Bye~!

She snapped her fingers and appeared in her casual clothing again as she left the pool

Feb 16, 2016 4:34 AM

Marissa

After seeing herself alone, she went back to pick up her bags and left the swimming pool area.

Apr 10, 2016 11:05 AM

Aya Matsu
She smiled and walked in with Agami. She kissed his cheek and looked at him before pointing at the mens changing room
You go change there. I need to go to the other changing room
She bought a pair of black swimming trunks for Agami and gave them to him
Meet me back here okay~?
Aya kissed his cheek and went to the women's changing room

Apr 10, 2016 11:19 AM

Arami Thornstone

Arami walked into the swimming pool and looked around, he couldn't help but be impressed by it's size. "Hmm, that's indeed a lot of water..." He looked around again and saw Aya had returned to with a pair of swimming trunks. "You just bought that? For me? Thank you Aya! You are simply the best!"
He smiled and went into the men's changing room, it seemed to be completely empty. He shrugged and switched to the swimming trunks, the only problem was that you could see all the scars on his body, he didn't hope Aya got scared off him because of it. He ran out of the changing room and stood magnifiquently, looking to see when Aya would come out.

Apr 10, 2016 11:32 AM

Aya Matsu
After a while Aya came out of the changing room in her bikini and her hair tied cutely into a knot. She looked at Arami and saw his scars
These make you look even manlier baby~! Wooo~!
She smiled and gave him a quick kiss before diving into the pool beautifully

(Her bikini: http://puu.sh/n92Qj/07c547c05b.jpg)

Apr 10, 2016 11:41 AM

Arami Thornstone

When Aya exited the changing room Arami couldn't help but stare, "that's indeed pretty revealing" he thought to himself. He decided he wanted to be a gentleman about it. "Y-you look absolutely stunning in that swimsuit!" He said and smiled at her.
Arami saw her jump as his heart flustered once more, she was so amazing. "Wow..."
Suddenly he got to his senses as his instincts kicked in. "Is that all you got in ya, hahaha!" He said as he sprinted over to the ledge and jumped as high as he could, curling into a cannonball and crushing into the water, so water splashed everywhere.

Apr 10, 2016 11:46 AM

Aya Matsu
She giggled and swam up to Arami as she held onto him pressing herself against him
Mm you're so manly aren't you~? I really enjoy that attitude of yours
Aya smiled and began kissing with him as her hand rested on his chest

Apr 10, 2016 11:54 AM

Arami Thornstone

Arami held Aya gently into him, just enjoying being in the water. He blushed slightly when she commented on his manliness, it sounded like she really liked it.
"Well, I wouldn't say I'm any manlier than usual. A-and I must say I don't dislike your attitude at all!"
He could see Aya approaching for a kiss, and he pulled her closer, he felt her soft lips connect with his and he closed his eyes for a bit. "Hey, may I ask you a question?" he said softly.

Apr 11, 2016 3:05 PM

Luna
She arrives here at the pool, there weren't a lot of people but she could see a couple kissing in a corner. She couldn't help but blush but decided to pay it no mind. "looks, like we are here" She says looking over at Cilia "let's change into our bathing suits in order to save up some time"

Apr 11, 2016 3:11 PM
Onlooker

Cilia Lawthorne

The swimming pool was amazing. A large pool with towering dive boards dominated the center of the room. Following Luna, she could see that there were not many people in the pool. But Luna seemed to have noticed some pair kissing in one corner, which Cilia scoffed at in her mind. "Get a room." she thought. Luna asking her to go and change clothes brought her attention back to her. "Sure Luna. Lets go change." she said, heading towards a locker room in the swimming pool.

Apr 11, 2016 3:13 PM

October arrived shortly after them and went to change. He came out of the room in a pair of black trunks. On his back was a large burn scar. There were several small cut scars on his arm. A bullet scar on his right shoulder. On his chest over his heart was a pentagram with a music note in they middle.
(Gtg be back in hour or so)

Apr 11, 2016 4:04 PM

Luna
She goes to the changing room with Cilia and changes into her swimsuit. She put her regular clothes in a bag. "okies, im ready" She said with a big smile on her face. She couldn't wait to play ball with them

Apr 11, 2016 4:11 PM
Onlooker

Cilia Lawthorne

Cilia entered the changing room and put on her one piece swimsuit. "I am ready too." she said to Luna. "Let's go and wait for them." As Cilia made her way out, she patted Luna's head and gave her a smile. "It is nice to have another girl to hang out with." she thought to herself.

Apr 11, 2016 4:18 PM

Luna
"thanks, now that I think about it, this is the first time we have been together alone without the company of the guys" She says as she nuzzles her hand into Cilia's hand. "I can't wait to play volleyball, it should be fun. c-can we get into the water?" She says as she saw the clear blue water, it was definitely tempting her.

Apr 11, 2016 4:22 PM
Onlooker

Cilia Lawthorne

"Haha. You're right about being alone without the guys. Sure is different." Cilia said. "And of course we can go into the water, Luna." she smiled at her and after patting her head a couple of times, dove into the water and returned to the surface. "The water is great! Come in Luna!" Cilia said as she laughed.

Apr 11, 2016 4:25 PM

October walked out of the changing room. He saw the girls and walked over. "Hello again, you two look nice."

Apr 11, 2016 4:28 PM

Luna
"yayyyy!!!!!" She runs away from the pool then runs toward it and jumps in the water. She creates a big splash which caused the water to go everywhere. She then goes up to the surface. "y-your right. This is fun" She then turned to look at Cilia as she was going to ask her a personal question. She then was stopped by october that had finished changing "hey, feel free to get in the water with us" she said with a friendly smile.

Apr 11, 2016 4:32 PM
Onlooker

Cilia Lawthorne

As Luna jumped into the water with her, Cilia noticed October approaching, greeting them. "Hello there October. Fell free to join in." Cilia noticed Luna seemed like she was going to ask her something but October appeared before she could ask. "Race you to the other side, Luna!" she shouted as she began to swim rapidly to the other end of the pool.

Apr 11, 2016 4:35 PM

(Go up for a description)
October rubbed his right should not even trying to hide his tattoo. "Yeah give me a minute." He stretched out various muscles revealing all the scars on his body

Apr 11, 2016 4:42 PM

Luna
"haiiiii" she says to Cilia's challenge as she makes her way over to the other side of the pool. She wasn't really that good of a swimmer so she was behind Cilia as they raised.

Apr 11, 2016 4:43 PM

Adriano

Adriano walked in to the pool area shirtless after he took off his shirt while walking to the pool. He looked at Luna and smiled, he couldn't help but think about what Yamato said, about him being "in" to Luna. He just yelled a hello, "Hello girls!" He waved at both Luna and Cilia.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile

Apr 11, 2016 4:46 PM
Onlooker

Cilia Lawthorne

Cilia quickly reached the other end of the pool, with Luna lagging behind. As Cilia floated, she saw Adriano walk into the pool shirtless, waving at them. "Heya there." Cilia responded back.

Apr 11, 2016 4:51 PM

Luna
She finally made it to the other side of the pool. Cilia was already there. "hehe, looks like you won" She looks up only to see Adriano there. She signals him to come over with a big smile. she was very happy to see that he was back

Apr 11, 2016 4:54 PM

Adriano

Adriano smiled and and signals he would be changing. He walked in and walked out as if he took no time to change. He jumped in to the water while doing a backflip in the air, landing just a tiny bit farther from Luna, and then he swam to her and Cilia. He felt at ease until he saw Luna in her swimsuit. He stared at her with awe again. "H-H-Hi there, how are you guys doing her." Adriano felt dumb, he messed up at first while talking, he felt that Luna would make fun of him and so he looked down for a while.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile

Apr 11, 2016 5:01 PM

Luna
She see's Adriano as he went to go change. he didn't take long as he came back really quickly and before she knew it, he was already in the pool with them. She hears him stutter on his words a bit which wasn't like him. "is everything ok, adriano kun? She says with a friendly smile. she then playfully splashes him with a bit of water"

Apr 11, 2016 5:02 PM
Onlooker

Cilia Lawthorne

"I am fine." Cilia responded. "But it seems Yamato is not here yet. I will go wait for him before playing any further." she said. As Cilia swam to the other side of the pool, she began to reflect on what had transpired in the past day and now. "What do I think of things now. And what do I think of Yamato?" she thought to herself. Reaching the other end, Cilia sat on the pool's edge, feet on the water, and continued in her deliberations. Cilia was well aware of the strange reactions she had been having around Yamato. Whenever she was around him, she felt truly happy. In a way nothing had ever made her feel before. But she was unsure of what these feelings were. Cilia stared at the water, a red-eyed reflection of her face staring back. "I wonder if what I am feeling it that..." she thought to herself.

Apr 11, 2016 5:07 PM

October cautiously got in the pool after stretching. He walked around a bit close to Cilia. He never went deeper than his chin and he never put his head under.

Apr 11, 2016 5:12 PM

Adriano

Adriano was about to answer when Luna splashed him, he notices Cilia leave and so now he was alone with Luna. "Its... Um... I have been getting these weird knots in my stomach, and it happens when I'm close by you, Yamato said I am either dying, or I'm "in" to you, do you know what that means?" He asked with a worried and curious face. He felt really strange and didn't know how to handle it.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile

Apr 11, 2016 5:14 PM

October notices Cilia sitting on the pool side looking depressed. He slowly makes his way to her. "Are you okay? You look a little down."

Pages (15) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »