Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (15) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Feb 5, 2016 3:11 PM

Feb 6, 2016 12:06 AM
Lisbeth VOn Stahm
SHe smiled as she arrived at the swimming pool holding Kazuki's arm as she looked around. They were literally the only people there
Wow... no one is here. Well that means it won't be super weird if you are sucking me up during the kissing hehehe
She smiled as she kissed his cheek and walked off to get changed. A few minutes later she came back in a sexy bikini, which was a little bit tighter then a normal one, with cheeta print on it. She smirked and walked over to Kazuki
Sooooo. How do you like it?
I'm merely a deredere, tsundere, devidere, yandere, kudere and all dem other dere's :3

Feb 6, 2016 6:05 AM

Kazuki Hanzoku

The swimming pool was empty. Kazuki didn't know if he liked that or if he was afraid of that. Anyway, it made him pretty excited. Lisbeth ran away to get changed after saying something pretty embarrassing that made even Kazuki blush. That gave him an idea. He is going to be this whole time in tight swimming pants with a stunning woman, all alone in a swimming pool. And she plans kiss him so hard, she'll suck his tongue out. It was a slight problem. Kazuki was a functional human male after all. And in pants like this, with a company like that, something embarrassing might show. He thought about taking more drugs to achieve temporary erectile dysfunction, but quickly thought against it. Who knows what will happen - he might need his good health soon. So he decided to just YOLO it. If it shows - it would be funny to see Lisbeth's reaction if she notices. So he changed in a split-second, not even using his hands. He just used telekinesis to fly his clothes around and take on his small, tight swimming pants.

Meanwhile Lisbeth had returned. She had a bikini with a cheetah on it. But there was something else with it. "Damn it squeezes her boobs so hard! I suppose my hopes to hide my sexual arousal will go nowhere." - thought Kazuki as he was staring at her chest for some time. When he snapped out of it, he abruptly changed his gaze to Lisbeth's eyes and, giggling, said:
-It surely emphasizes your features... Yeah, I like it. - and after a second of more staring, Kazuki decided it was time for him to retreat. He ran with all the speed he could achieve to the jumping plank, jumped on it and disappeared in the water with a huge splash. Good thing he didn't need to worry to lose his pants while jumping with a hook like that to keep them on.
Modified by Kris_Rebel, Feb 6, 2016 6:50 AM

Feb 6, 2016 7:10 AM
Lisbeth Von Stahm
She smiled as she went onto the lowest diving board and stood on her toes. After that she made a beautiful dive right into the pool as she ascended from the water and shook her head as she looked at Kazuki swimming over to him
What'd you think of my dive? I think yours was very cool
She smiled and kissed his cheek before laying her head on top of his shoulder
I'm merely a deredere, tsundere, devidere, yandere, kudere and all dem other dere's :3

Feb 6, 2016 7:50 AM

Kazuki Hanzoku

Kazuki used to swim in the pool a lot in the orphanage, so he felt practically like home here. Lisbeth shortly followed him, making a beautiful dive in the water. Kazuki wondered how could she get so graceful. She seemed just too good of a woman to be true. He was told stories that his father used to have a second consciousness, artificial brain construct - a tulpa. Existing only for him. And tulpas could be anything. But Kazuki shook this thought off, remembering that Lisbeth has been interacting with other students near the gate and in her room. When she joined him and asked of his opinion on her dive he said:
-You are amazingly graceful. That jump was worth of Japanese swimming team! - and then an idea had ascended on Kazuki. He smiled slyly and took a full mouth of air before suddenly kissing Lisbeth deeply and taking her underwater, sharing his air supply.

Feb 6, 2016 8:00 AM
Lisbeth Von Stahm
She smiled proudly but blushed heavily when Kazuki pulled her under water and there began kissing with her. She wrapped herself around him and kissed him back. This was a weird but exciting way of kissing. SHe liked it.

Feb 6, 2016 8:21 AM

Kazuki Hanzoku

After about a minute of them kissing underwater, Kazuki started to feel asphyxiation kick in. Air was required to live after all. So he submerged, still holding Lisbeth in his arms and broke the kiss, breathing in heavily. As he caught his breath, he said, grinning through breathing:
-Your turn to surprise me, hahaha!

Feb 6, 2016 8:38 AM
Lisbeth Von Stahm
She smiled and tried to think of something but really couldn't think of anyone at that point
I can't think of anything. Well maybe of something. But that would not be super appropriate hehe
She blushed heavily and looked away a little but she did hold Kazuki's hand

Feb 6, 2016 9:02 AM

Kazuki Hanzoku

Kazuki was barely holding himself from just taking that bikini off her with his telekinesis. He could do this easily, just in less than a second, but he didn't want to be too mean. And what if Lisbeth goes nuts and tells on him to the Student Council about him being a molester, pervert and all that? He pulled Lisbeth in, embracing her with both arms and pressing her against his body. It felt too good to feel her skin against his own. Then he looked her in the eyes and said:
-What can be so inappropriate? It's just us two here, nobody is there. And we are a pair of grown-ups, so what's to be shy about?

Feb 6, 2016 9:11 AM
Lisbeth Von Stahm
She smiled and kissed him as she then looked down a little
I guess I'll show you then. But be ready for it~

Feb 6, 2016 9:21 AM

Kazuki Hanzoku

[NSFW 18+] KIDS, RUN TO NOT GET TRAUMATISED!!!

Feb 6, 2016 9:22 AM
(This is done in another club anyways huehuehue)

Feb 7, 2016 2:56 PM

Kazuki Hanzoku

As Kazuki finished taking on his school uniform, he used the moment to just look generally shocked while Lisbeth doesn't see. His head was invaded by a blizzard of thoughts. At this moment when his mind was free of drugs, alcohol and seduction, he could finally see the full picture of what just happened: "Oh no... Father Takeda, save me... What have I done. This is not a subject to be light-headed about. I've just shagged the most famous model in Japan and we confessed love to each other. All done in the first day of out acquaintance. This is not how it's done... No no no... But... But hey, what's done is done, right? And what the hell am I even thinking about? Getting under a skirt of such a woman is a dream of millions, if not billions of people. And I'm young, I can afford such things. Ah, really, whatever." - when he finally came to a consensus with himself, he tightened up his tie and put on a neutral smiling face. He turned around and saw Lisbeth, already fully dressed. Now he could take a look at her with a clear mind. And nothing really changed - he still saw a billion-dollar girl standing in front of him. He smiled and told her:
-So, should we go? I'll leave you when we reach the dorms, but don't be afraid - I'll come to you right away when I'll be finished.

Feb 7, 2016 3:03 PM
Lisbeth Von Stahm
She smiled as she hugged his arm and smiled looking up at him. She kissed his cheek and smiled
Alrighty then. I could make us something to drink if you want me to. I can cook you know
She giggled and now walked out of the pool going back to her dorm with Kazuki. She jsut hugged his arm but what surprised her was that there hadn't been any papparazi yet. Strange

Feb 11, 2016 11:17 AM

Akihiro Takeuchi
He smiled and came in with Xenovia as he kissed her cheek and took his swimming pants.
Lets go change and meet here again
He smiled and walked into the changing rooms as he put on his swimming pants and soon came back to the area where they promised to meet again

Feb 11, 2016 11:25 AM

Xenovia quickly went to change and quickly came outside and smiled at him then began walking towards the water and slowly stepped in as the water seemed a little cold to her so she wanted to give her body some time to get used to it

"Waters a little cold but it feels great" she said with a smile

Feb 11, 2016 11:30 AM

Akihiro Takeuchi
He smiled and dived right into the pool as he submerged and shook his head making water go everwhere from his hair
It indeed does feel great, but it isn't that cold you know.
He chuckled and turned to Xenovia with open arms for her to jump into

Feb 11, 2016 11:33 AM

Xenovia went into his arms

"Its cold to me" she said with a slight smile

"This is a great pool" she said

(I might disappear for a an hour or two idk)

Feb 11, 2016 11:43 AM

(Alrighty)
Akihiro Takeuchi
He smiled and kissed her as he held her by the waist and swam around with her
Well it looks even better when I have such a cute girl in front of me

Feb 11, 2016 11:51 AM

Naomi Ito

"Oh... hell... yes. Naomi whispered starry eyed as her head anchored up to the highest diving board. She didn't have a swimsuit yet, so she just stripped down to her bra, underwear, and all those bandages keeping her blood inside her.

Darting up the stairs with childhood glee, she wasted no time in launching herself off the diving board, twisting and kicking off her back heel as she did, ensuring she fell horizontally with her back to the water. In the air she closed her eyes and embraced the sensation of gravity pulling her towards the water. It was an amazing feeling, though what came next was not.

"God fucking dammit that hurt!" She shouted once she arose from the water after a loud 'whack' that screamed 'I've just broken every bone in my body'.

"I have many regrets... that was the worst," she thought to herself as she lay at the top of the water on her back and was slowly drifting around the pool. It hurt too much to move, though at least her cuts hadn't opened up.

There's a lady who's sure
All that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to heaven
When she gets there she knows
If the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for
Oh oh oh oh and she's buying a stairway to heaven

Feb 11, 2016 1:13 PM

Xenovia smiled at Akihiro

"Your good when it comes to compliments" she stated kissing his cheek then she smiled a bit

"I love you" she said shyly to him

Feb 11, 2016 1:21 PM

Akihiro Takeuchi
He blushed and hugged her tightly as he kissed her neck gently
Well I like complimenting you. And I love you too Xenovia, a lot
He smiled before grinning and putting his hands on her hips and throwing her in the air before catching her princess style

Feb 11, 2016 1:47 PM

Xenovia blushed brightly but smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck

"I'll admit I wasn't expecting that" she said as she kissed his cheek

Feb 11, 2016 1:56 PM

Akihiro Takeuchi
Hey, with me, it's always a surprise ride

He chuckled as he kissed her and held her close to him

Feb 11, 2016 2:12 PM

Xenovia smiled and kissed him

"Hm well then I better be ready for anything" she said with a smile

Feb 11, 2016 2:30 PM

Akihiro Takeuchi
Oh you better be baby~. Cause I'm gonna make you experience things in your life you've never experienced before

He smiled as he held her up high again and threw her up before catching her again

Feb 11, 2016 3:08 PM

Xenovia blushed and smiled

"And I can't wait for those experiences but I'll wait patiently" she said kissing his cheek again
Modified by SleeplessVampire, Feb 11, 2016 3:26 PM

Feb 12, 2016 1:10 AM

Akihiro Takeuchi
Lets just enjoy our life here to the fullest and have all the fun we can have. One day, we can't.

He smiled and held her close as he began swimming around again as he sometimes kissed Xenvia's cheek

Feb 12, 2016 3:51 AM

Xenovia blushed brightly but smiled

,"well of course" she said as she pulled him into a kiss

Feb 12, 2016 4:11 AM

Akihiro Takeuchi
He smiled and kissed her back. After they broke the kiss he looked at her with a smirk and pointed at the waterslide
Wanna go on the water slide? You can lay on top of me while we go down
He winked as he held her hands going towards the pool's edge

Feb 12, 2016 4:39 AM

Xenovia looked at the slide and smiled

"What do you think?" She asked him with a smile

"Lets go" she said

Feb 12, 2016 5:01 AM

Akihiro Takeuchi
He picked her up hanging her over his shoulder as he got out of the pool walking up to the slide. When they were high up at the entrance of it he put Xenovia down and laid inside the tube
Alright. Lay on me any way you want Xenovia. I'll hold you tight and close
He winked as he held her hand gently

Feb 12, 2016 5:02 AM

Xenovia smiled and got herself into a comfortable position

"Ready" she said looking at him

Feb 12, 2016 5:13 AM

Akihiro Takeuchi
He smiled and held her close as he went down the water slide with Xenovia
This is pretty cool. But it's more great because you're here with me

Feb 12, 2016 5:16 AM

Xenovia blushed a bit and kissed his cheek

"Thats good but stop with the compliments for now you've made me blush to much already" she said although it was obvious she was joking

Feb 12, 2016 6:02 AM

Akihiro Takeuchi
He chuckled and poked her belly gently as he kissed her neck
But I love seeing that blush on your face. It makes you look so cute

Feb 12, 2016 6:04 AM

Xenovia giggled a bit and kissed his cheek

"I'm joking I love your compliments after all" she said

Feb 12, 2016 6:18 AM

Akihiro Takeuchi
He smiled and kissed her cheek as he held her tightly
I'd also love some compliments you know hehe

Feb 12, 2016 7:47 AM

Xenovia smiled

"Its hard for me to come up with compliments... But I'll compliment you when I can" she said quickly kissing him on the lips a little disappointed that he was able to compliment her a lot but she couldn't compliment him as much "sorry..." She said looking down a bit "although I'm glad that you even tried for me your a great boyfriend and I want to stay with you" she added

Feb 12, 2016 8:34 AM

Akihiro Takeuchi
He smiled and softly pat her head before looking into her eyes
You don't have to worry Xenovia. Compliments or not, I'll still love you. And I also want to always stay with you
He smiled as they ended up in the pool again when Akihiro picked up Xenovia on his shoulder and put her on the edge as he got out himself

Feb 12, 2016 8:45 AM

Xenovia blushed a bit and smiled
"Thank you" she said as she kissed his cheek

Feb 12, 2016 8:52 AM

Akihiro Takeuchi
Wanna get some fries and a drink? I'll just pay for it all

He smiled as he took his bag and took his wallet out

Feb 12, 2016 9:16 AM

Xenovia smiled at him

"Sure" she said as she stood up

Feb 12, 2016 9:26 AM

Akihiro Takeuchi
He ordered two large fries with mayo and ketchup along with some coke as he sat at a table with Xenovia
I hope it tastes for you. And if yuo can't finish I'll finish it

Feb 12, 2016 1:55 PM

Xenovia smiled at him

"Thanks for the meal Aki" she said with a smile and she wanted to see his reaction to what she called him

(sorry for the late reply)

Feb 12, 2016 2:00 PM

(Np)

Akihiro Takeuchi
He smiled and kissed her cheek as he stole a fry from Xenovia and ate it
No problem sweetheart. I'll do anything for you

Feb 12, 2016 2:18 PM

Xenovia noticed this and giggled a bit as she quickly stole a fry from him amd ate it

"If you you wantedcone of mine you could have asked i would have fed it to you" she said with a smile as she grabbed her drink and took a sip

Feb 12, 2016 2:31 PM

Akihiro Takeuchi
He grinned and poked her nose soflty as he looked at her
Then I would love one right now hehe
He smiled and opened his mouth

Feb 12, 2016 2:45 PM

Xenovia smiled and placed a fry in his mouth and smiled

"Enjoy" she with a smile

Feb 12, 2016 2:50 PM

Akihiro Takeuchi
He ate it and smiled as he took a fry and put only one end in his mouth leaning a bit forward

Pages (15) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »