Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (15) « First ... « 13 14 [15]
Jul 3, 2016 8:14 AM

Apr 2016
Masae Yūki

Masae remained silent as she listened to her friends talk about what they would do next, now sitting on the edge of the pool once more. "I'm up for any game you can think of", her voice was polite as she wanted her friends to decide what to do, since she had no idea at the moment
Oppression. Rule by fear. Dictatorships. It's a strange thing. Throughout history, for some reason, the lives of such rulers have always ended in the same way: Assassination by someone who isn't even part of a combat unit.
------------------------ RP LAYOUT: ------------------------
* Name of the character you're roleplaying with -- [Example] -- [b]Kanitsuki Nihontou[/b]
* Dialogue -- [Example] -- [b]"Hello. Nice to meet you"[/b]
* Thoughts -- [Example] -- [i]"What am I going to do?"[/i]
* Actions -- [Example] -- She went to the place
* (Out of character) -- [Example] -- (I enjoy anime)
Jul 3, 2016 4:57 PM

Aug 2015
Yui Fang

The game that Yuuko suggested got interested but nervous Yui, it seemed to be quite fun, but for Yui this would be the first time she plays with friends this game, at any case she wanted to have fun so she gave her answer "I like the idea, it sounds like fun, and for the teams, let's do it like this: Sayuri with me, and Yuuko with Yuki as the other team, what do you think" Yui decided that the best would be for Sayuri and her to pair as none of them have ever played any kind of game with friends, also, as she finished talking she got close to Sayuri and whispered to her "what do you think Sayuri, you and me for the very first time, not a bad idea since both of us are going to start our normal girls life"
YFangJul 3, 2016 5:19 PM
Jul 5, 2016 11:05 AM

Sep 2014
Sayuri Takenaka

Sayuri Takenaka in her swimsuit (This was as close as I could find due to that her main picture isnt from any anime)

"Sounds good to me." Sayuri whispered back. Sayuri started to wonder who would be holding up who. "So who is holding up who?" Sayuri asked.
Jul 5, 2016 11:52 AM

May 2013
Yuuko Betsu

She smiled and nodded as everyone seemed to agree to the idea at least. Then Yui picked Sayuri as her partner, leaving the Yuuko and Masae as the other team. Yuuko quickly looked to her and smiled "alright, we got this! Right Masae?" she joked as the two tried to debate positions.
Jul 5, 2016 12:55 PM

Apr 2016
Masae Yūki

Masae nodded as she heard Yui's proposition for the teams. "Yup, we got this in the bag, who's carrying who?", her voice was questioning as she didn't want to subtly offend Yuuko for one reason or another. "For a swimming pool, we've done a lack of swimming...", her thoughts drifted as she waited for Yuuko to decide on what to do.
Oppression. Rule by fear. Dictatorships. It's a strange thing. Throughout history, for some reason, the lives of such rulers have always ended in the same way: Assassination by someone who isn't even part of a combat unit.
* Name of the character you're roleplaying with -- [Example] -- [b]Kanitsuki Nihontou[/b]
Jul 5, 2016 4:03 PM

May 2013
Yuuko Betsu

She was happy when Masae agreed with her, but kinda wanted her to decide. None the less Yuuko would make the decision since she was asked. "i guess I'll take bottom if that's okay." she said kneeling down a little so they could test it out before they started. Yuuko hoped she would jump onto her shoulders but would lower herself more when needed.
Jul 5, 2016 4:07 PM

Aug 2015
Yui Fang

Sayuri agreed with Yui, now they have to decide who will carry who, she then decided that she will carry Sayuri "I'll carry you if it's okay" she then turned around in order to Sayuri to get on Yui Shoulders, Yui was excited but worried at the same time as she tends to fall to the ground when excited, but as they were in the water that's no likely to happen, right..?
Jul 5, 2016 4:14 PM

Sep 2014
Sayuri Takenaka

Sayuri Takenaka in her swimsuit (This was as close as I could find due to that her main picture isnt from any anime)

Sayuri managed to get onto Yui shoulders. She set her sunglasses down on her floating mattress. "I am ready to go what about you two?" Sayuri asked both Yuuko and Masae.
Jul 5, 2016 4:23 PM

Apr 2016
Masae Yūki

Masae jumped onto Yuuko's shoulders, shaking a bit before steadying herself. "Yeah, I'm fine with you carrying me, kinda like a servant", her voice was joking as she looked over to Sayuri and Yui, who were prepared as well. "I'm ready to go", she gave a thumbs up as she smiled to her opponents
Jul 5, 2016 4:42 PM

Aug 2015
Yui Fang

With Sayuri already on her shoulders, Yui was prepared to start the game, she looked at Yuuko and Yuki as they were also ready to start the game "I'm also ready, come whenever you want to you're going down, jeje" she was teasing both Yuki and Yuuko little as she was slowly getting close to where they were
Jul 5, 2016 5:10 PM

May 2013
Yuuko Betsu

She smiled as everything seemed to be coming together. Masae was on her shoulders and the others were ready too. she began her charge at the others with a lofty roar. "yeah!" she cheered with a smike
Jul 5, 2016 10:27 PM

Sep 2014
Sayuri Takenaka

Sayuri was ready to push down Masae off of Yuuko's shoulders. She prepared he body to make sure that she took the impact and at the same time use it to knock off Masae. "Come and get us!" She yelled.

(so how are we going to decide the winner? XD)
Jul 6, 2016 4:31 AM

Apr 2016
Masae Yūki

(I do not know, I've never had this 'situation' in roleplay before)

Masae let out a giggle as she let out a small joking command. "Charge for the enemy!", she pointed at the others as she said this in a joking tone, preparing to shove Sayuri. "This could get very interesting if we used our powers, ha ha", the thought went through her head quickly before snapping back into the moment and shoving Sayuri
Jul 6, 2016 6:53 AM

May 2013
Yuuko Betsu

(whomever posts last can decide if thats alright with everyone else)

Yuuko charged the enemy just as she was ordered. She smiled trying to keep her balance with Masae atop her. It wasn't too bad with the water, but once they collided with the other group the fun began.
Jul 6, 2016 2:05 PM

Aug 2015
Yui Fang

In orden to maintain a balanced position Yui preferred to not move that much, that way Sayuri will have more stability and won't fall that easy, then Yuki and Yuuko charged towards them, Yui maintained her position the best she could so Sayuri wouldn't fall, now that they have made contact the first to fall will loose

(A good question, this is as well my first situation of this type, no idea, let's just keep it up and see how it ends)
Jul 7, 2016 2:02 PM

Sep 2014
Sayuri Takenaka

Sayuri shoved back at Masae as much as she could trying to send her back wards. She made sure not to move to much as to not make it to hard on Yui. She tried her best to push Masae off of Yuuko.
Jul 7, 2016 2:54 PM

Apr 2016
Masae Yūki

Masae tightened her grip on Yuuko with her legs slightly when Sayuri shoved her back. "This is more... shaky then normal fighting", she said this in a cheerful tone as she added a slight giggle near the end. She finished her small giggle and shoved Sayuri once more, leaning back a bit once she had made contact. "This seems like a decent team building exercise...", the joking thought went though her mind as she giggled once more.
Jul 7, 2016 3:01 PM

May 2013
Yuuko Betsu

Yuuko faultered a little as Sayuri pushed Masae. After regaining her he footing she quickly moved back in for another attack. "woah, we won't go down that easy." she laughed and smiled having fun.
Jul 7, 2016 4:05 PM

Aug 2015
Yui Fang

Yui kept an stable position for Sayuri as she tried to take Yuki down failing at it, Yuuko then moved back in to attack again, she really was having fun, laughing and playing with her friends, but Yui decide that they would take the offensive now "I hope you're both prepare cause her I go, Sayuri, I'm charging in, hold tight" after saying this she charged towards Yuki and Yuuko with the idea of hitting them in order to take them down
Jul 10, 2016 12:07 PM

Apr 2016
(Someone respond here)
Jul 10, 2016 2:09 PM

May 2013
(i thought we were waiting for fuyuyurei?)
Jul 10, 2016 2:33 PM

Aug 2015
(The streets don't wait for no one, with just one of us posting is fine, for now the order is almost irrelevant, maybe..)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (15) « First ... « 13 14 [15]

More topics from this board

» Mirai Park ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ataraxiel - Jan 9, 2016

747 by TheEdgelord »»
Jul 18, 2016 7:23 AM

Sticky: » Character Creation Students ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

607 by MusicChopers »»
Jul 15, 2016 2:44 AM

Sticky: » Missions Center ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Jan 4, 2016

450 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 11:54 PM

Sticky: » Admin Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

335 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 10:08 AM

» Ice Cream Parlor ( 1 2 )

Ze-Lem - Apr 2, 2016

59 by ImmortalZypther »»
Jul 10, 2016 12:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.