Forum Settings
Forums
Feb 5, 2016 2:36 PM

Each dorm consists of two rooms, being connected to each other.

Residents:
Damon Baelish
Joe Stem
Sakari Unmei
Siegmund von Königsberg
Modified by LightSpark090, May 14, 2016 12:21 PM

Feb 11, 2016 11:47 PM

Siegmund von Königsberg

Yuuko Betsu and Siegmund von Königsberg arrived at the third dorm. "Well I didn't have much attachment to that old school of mine. Most people distance themselfs from me. I think they were scared since I was something unusual." He started looking around to find his room. "Was it that obvious? I was thinking about making some money, as I am sure I need it in the near future... After a short while he found his room. "Ah finally, come in and have a seat." He quickly searched through his stuff and came back with some cookies, chocolate and some other sweets. "Here we go, help yourself." He said that while putting a cookie into his mouth.

Feb 12, 2016 6:17 AM

Yuuko Betsu

"I see, i guess being a supernatural in the regular world must be tough." she said as they walked down the hall towards dorm three. Once they made it there siegmund found some sweets and offered them to Yuuko, while eating one himself. She giggled thinking he looked a tad foolish before taking a cookie herself and eating it. "thanks, and yes you had this pretty big grin on your face, like a kid who had just stumbled onto a candy store for the first time."

Feb 12, 2016 8:07 AM

Siegmund von Königsberg

"Well card tournaments are a candy store for me..." He pulls out a diamonds 2 card, shows her the front. After that he put the card face down on the desk. He then points at the card, "Take it up. You will understand what I mean once you look at the face of the card." The card was now an ace of spades, which would become visible the moment someone picks it up. He turns around and went to the window. A tree was seen near the window with gras around it's roots. A squirrel is running to the top of the tree.

Feb 12, 2016 8:44 AM

Yuuko Betsu

Yuuko was a little curious as she showed him the cards. Nodding in understanding she picked up one of cards and saw it had changed, "woah, how did you do that? Is it related to your power?" she asked in a curious state, she wanted to learn more about people like her, and all the sorts of different powers.

Feb 12, 2016 10:28 AM

Siegmund von Königsberg

He was surprised at how curious and persistend she asked about his power. "You just really wanna know right? ... You would make a first class reporter." He scratches his forehead with one hand. "Yes, it is related to my ability. I can change cards, therefore I got banned from every card tournament back home. You know people can get desperate and very dangerous, if a lot of money is at stake." He looked at her while telling her some bits of his past, as to see her reactions to that.

Feb 12, 2016 10:57 AM

Yuuko Betsu

She giggled a little as he teased her again "first the godmother, than a reporter? What's next i wonder." she nodded to agree with his later statement "well of course you'd get kicked out, that's pretty much cheating. Well that's what happens when you corner a person who has nothing left to lose." she said a slight bit of discomfort in her tone before she quickly nommed another cookie. "where did you get these? They are good."

Feb 12, 2016 11:11 AM

Siegmund von Königsberg

"Well everyone else is using whatever gift they have, there are methods like card counting, which let's you also cheat and many other." He took a look at the cookie. "I brought them from home, a company called Leibniz made them. You could find their cookies in nearly all shops back home." He turned back to the window. "It's quite nice here. Also don't take those comments about a godmother or reporter too serious. However if you are ever starting a mafia gang tell me please. I don't want to accidently damage your area." He laughs as he said the last part of that.

Feb 12, 2016 11:32 AM

Klaus "Dracul" Blackheart

Klaus arrives into his dorm. He opens the door rather slowly, while looking at Sakari who was just behind him. Thinking rather or not she forgot about the little deal they made. Once he got inside he noticed that there where people in here, possibly his dormates. Things coulnd't have goten better, these people were a perfect distraction to have Sakari forget about the deal. Klaus decides that moment that it is time to socialize "Greetings, kind sir and kind lady. You two must be my dormates i presume?" He said after taking a few steps into the room leaving some space for Sakari to come in."My name is Klaus, it is a pleasure to meet you." he said as he puts on arm on his chest and bows to greet them.

Feb 12, 2016 11:32 AM

Yuuko Betsu

"Well they aren't the one who got caught and banned huh?" she giggled teasing him, grabbing another cookie she looked saddened hearing the cookies only came from his home. Then he made another joke about her having a mafia background, " hehe don't worry, if i ever found you ruffling my feathers I'd give you a single pass." she chuckled playing along before another boy entered and greeted them "ahh no, I'm not one of your roommates, though my name is Yuuko, and im in the next room over." she smiled

Feb 12, 2016 11:37 AM

Sakari

She followed behind Klaus, though waited a moment outside of the dorm, looking at the dorm number for a moment, chuckling slightly as she figured something out, then followed inside. She closed the door behind her and looked at the two other people inside, raising a hand while putting her other hand on her hip, though she was still dripping with water. Her ears moved a bit and her tail slightly swayed "The name's Sakari" She said, before turning to Klaus, smirking "As it turns out, I am a roommate of yours here" She snickered

Feb 12, 2016 12:15 PM

"Is that so? Well, in that case it is a pleasure to have you here." he said smilling. Her hair got some of his attention. They were as blue as the sea. Were they natural? How does one get natural blue hair? Such mysteries are the main reason Klaus is here. He then heard Sakari tell him that they were roomates, at first he didn't believe her "Sakari, my little Sakari. Haven't you been told that lying is bad?" he said shrugging overdramaticaly.

Feb 12, 2016 2:17 PM

Sakari

She looked at Klaus and chuckled, shaking her head "Your little Sakari? Since when did I become your possession? Seems like Im not the only one getting comfortable around here on their first day huh?" She snickered "But I'd look at the door if I were you though, at the names of those in this dorm She said, pointing with her thumb over her shoulder to the door

Feb 12, 2016 2:29 PM

"You could say that you have a relaxing aura around you. It's easy to get confortable around you, honestly the way i am acting shocks me as well." he replies whith a grin before opening the door to take a look outside. He wanted to see the names and see if she really was telling the truth. He takes a few steps outside and looks carefully at the names of those that would be living here. Shocked after seeing her name he says "Is this what they call fate?" he was still outside but the door was left open so he could be heard by those inside.

Feb 12, 2016 2:55 PM

Sakari

She looked at Klaus and chuckled, shaking her head again but refraining from giving a reply to his comment for now, watching how he went to the door and then outside. It lasted a slight moment before she heard him say something. She couldnt help but laugh a little for a moment, looking at the open door "I hadnt expected that as response to that, but I guess we better get along then huh? Then again, apparently you are quite relaxed around me, so I doubt that's a problem really. And heck, give me a drink every now and then and I'll be happy too" She snickered, before suddenly realizing something "Ah, that reminds me, you still owe me something" She grinned

Feb 12, 2016 3:36 PM

Siegmund von Königsberg

He turned around once he heard his dormmates enter. Siegmund also bows down towards Klaus. "My name is Siegmund von Königsberg." It could be seen that he was confused as to why the girl, Sakari, introduced herself as a dorm member and therefore roommate. "Is it normal, that members of the opposite gender share the same dorm and even the same rooms in this country?" He made a gesture towards Klaus and Sakari to help themselves with the cookies and other snacks. "Help yourselves." He turned to face Yuuko. "So your room is right next to ours?"

Feb 12, 2016 6:09 PM

Yuuko Betsu

She quietly watched as each new person introduced themselves listening to what they had to say, and what they were agruing about. "heh looks like you have some fun roommates, and yes I'm in dorm 4 so if you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask." she smiled happy to have made new friends.

Feb 13, 2016 3:03 AM

He sigh, and gets back into the room, closing the door behind him. He then hears Seigmund present himself. From the way he was talking, this man was of high class, this made him a little more joyful, someone of the same status as him is here wich made him feel more confortable.
Right about when his mood was going even higher, he hears Sakari demanding her compensation. He sigh, because he really was hoping that she would forget, he himself had forgoten about it. "I was hoping that you would forget about that. I guess there's no helping it huh." h takes out his phone and looks at her "So, what kind of things do you like? Parfumes, clothes, electronics? Just tell me what you wish to get and i will make a call"

Feb 13, 2016 7:47 AM

Sakari

She looked at Siegmund as he introduced himself, before looking confused. She chuckled a bit and shrugged at his question "Well, the facts are here at the moment, aren't they?" She said with a grin, looking around her for a moment, before seeing Klaus take his phone out of his pocket. She thought for a moment, looking down at her wet clothes when he mentioned clothes and sighed "Originally I had wanted a drink, but perhaps a set of dry clothes would be better for now" She said, letting her tail shake again to try to get some more water off, despite it being useless and her tail remaining wet. She looked at Klaus and put a hand on her hips, looking down at the wet floor, then up at Klaus again "Your fault" She said, letting her ears lay flat against her head for a moment, then brought them back up

Feb 13, 2016 8:12 AM

"Dry clothes?" He understood her request for dry clothes since she was completly soaked but she could just change her uniform right?"Excuse me for asking but don't you have any other clothes than that uniform? Honestly, asking me for a change of clothes is a bit... you could ask for more." he told her with a shocked expression on his face. He usually likes to give as little as possible and take as much as can but her asking for just an exchange of clothes kind of hurt his pride.

Feb 13, 2016 8:35 AM

Sakari

She nodded at Klaus, once again at his question "I have nothing else except for this outfit" She said [/color=orange]"I told you I didnt have anything except for my name and this school, didnt I?"[/color] She stated, watching Klaus' shocked expression. She shrugged again "A drink and some dry clothes would be enough really, all you did was soak me in water" She said, then placed a hand on her shoulder and moved her arm a bit "That cold water tensed up my muscles a bit"

Feb 13, 2016 1:18 PM

Yuuko Betsu

She stood up and moved towards the door "well it was a pleasure to meet all of you, but i must be going now." she opened the door and was about to leave before she grabbed one last cookie and ran out. Now free the girl would go check to see if her things arrived in her room.

Feb 13, 2016 1:46 PM

He smiled and elegantly waved goodbye at the little miss that was leaving the roome. He turns his attention back to Sakari and says with a somewhat shocked tone "You weren't joking huh" One could hear some pity in his tone aswell, he felt a little bad for ruining her only outfit, after all clothes are one of the things that separates us from savages. He gives her a little smile of understanding."I understand." he then types down a number on his phone and calls."Yes, i would like a garderobe of our top 20 most selling clothes. Please be quick about it. The clothes needs to be here in before dawn. Oh and one Romanee-Conti Grand Cru, Cote de Nuits, France. Thank you." he then hung up."They will be here soon, in the mean time..." he looked around, the only person that could borrow her some clothes in the mean time left "Maybe you could borrow mine? If that doesn't sound too crude." he couldn't ask the other good gentleman that was there with them, and it was his responsability to begin with.

Feb 13, 2016 2:14 PM

Sakari

She raised an eyebrow, placing her hand once again back onto her hip, placing most of her weight on the leg on the same side while looking at him "Ofcourse not, it's what I said, isnt it?" She said, letting out a slight sigh at his pity, but let it be for now. She didnt exactly feel like a person who should be pitied, but she wouldnt just go and say that either......or would she? "I don't need to be pitied, really" She spoke, before widening her eyes a bit as he made his call, wanting to stop him but was too late as he hung up "One set wouldve been enough really, and just some regular outfit like the one Im wearing at the moment.... She said, letting out a sigh. She thought for a moment at his suggestion, nodding slowly "Well, if you got something I can borrow for a moment, I would say itd be better than staying in wet cold clothes" She spoke

Feb 13, 2016 3:12 PM

"No, no, no. One set would not be enough. You're a lady, one set of clothes is not enough. Not even close." he told her in a lecturing kind of way. Klaus has a hiden passion for clothes and wouldn't let anyone just think so little of what they have on them. He walks to his bags and takes out suit, his bags were full of black bussness suits, each a little different but they were pretty much the same. The one he took out was the one he deemed the most ugly but it was still a very pricy and radiant suit. He stands up with he suit in his hands and shows it to her "Is this to your liking?"

Feb 13, 2016 3:38 PM

Sakari

Her eyebrows raised as he talked about needing more sets of clothes "As long as I have something to wear which is comfortable, I would say it to be fine, wouldnt it?" She said with a shrug "But well, as long as they arent anything all too fancy" She added, watching how he went to grab a suit out of his bag, looking at it with a tilted head "Can't say I remember wearing a suit before. Then again, can't say I remember anything"[/color] She chuckled "I'll take it" She nodded

Feb 14, 2016 5:01 AM

He sigh, how could she say that about clothes? Obviosly she needed a good little lesson "You seem to not understand the importance of one's outfit." He says regretfully while shrugging before walking up to her and gives her the suit. "Here, you should take a shower before changing. Since we're both new here i do not know where the shower is situated." he looked at the other gentleman that was there with them. "Mister Siegmund, would you happen to know where the bathroom is situated?"

Feb 14, 2016 10:01 AM

Sakari

She simply shrugged at his comment "as long as they cover and arent restricting, then its fine, I'd say" She said, taking the suit and smiling, then looking around for a moment, before walking in the direction of a door "Id say its here....see? Now, be right back" She said after having opened the door, then walked in and closed it behind her, putting the suit down, then her own wet clothes on the ground as she undressed, letting the water run and getting under it when it was warm

Feb 14, 2016 10:19 AM

He was going to lecture her on clothes again but he was too late and she was already in the bath. He sigh and tries to find a place to sit down before getting a call. He picks the phone and answers "Hallo?" the person on the other side of the line talks a little bit and then there's a silence. Klaus's expression turns into a much serious one "I can't talk right now... call me back later. Until then, do not do anything." he hangs up and walks to his bed to sit down. Still looking very serious before letting out a sigh and relaxing again.

Feb 14, 2016 10:39 AM

Sakari

She took a refreshing shower, washing her hair and tail, enjoying the water for a few more moments, her ears flat against her head so the water wouldnt run in, that really was an annoying feeling, then got out, turning off the water. She dried herself off, then put on the suit, letting the rear a little bit down, she didnt want to make a hole for her tail in something that wasnt hers, but luckily the upper part covered that. She pulled her hair out of the suit as it got covered in as well, shaking her head a few times, then opened the door to the normal area again, having left her dirty clothes on the ground. She noticed how Bley had gone into one of the two bedrooms with two beds that were in the dorm, walking towards him, spinning "Well?" She asked with a chuckle, seeing how he was so focused on clothes

Feb 15, 2016 10:38 AM

"It doesn't look too good on you."Klaus said frawning a little, he didn't like it, the suit was too big for her, not to mention that it was fro men. A suit for men would never look good on a woman, and a suit for women would never look good on men. Plus, a suit is only good when it is tailored for one specific body. This was not to his liking. "A beautifull outfit for a woman should be like a vortex, sucking everyone in but at the same time shine so britly and make the woman look unreachable, untouchable and beautifull" he made some strange gestures while saying this, going in some kind of trance before going back to normal. He was pretty blunt about it, you could also hear his displease in his voice. "But do not worry since what is coming, will suit you perfectly." he said smiling, in efforts to confort her, if his words were to hurt her.

Feb 15, 2016 11:00 AM

Sakari

She almost bursted out in laughter, being able to keep it in partly, some noise passing through her lips as she held them tight, letting out a 'pffft' sound, before hearing how he went on to talk about what was coming, chuckling a bit and shaking her head "You really are quite blunt about that huh?" She asked with a chuckle. It really had amused her. Ofcourse she knew the suit wasnt really fit for her, but did that really matter right now? She found it funny how he had seriously answered to it, but atleast he was honest about it "Ah, do be warned though, if you get a girlfriend at some point, try to be a little less blunt about her choice of clothes, most women would prolly dislike someone just straight up saying that"

Feb 15, 2016 11:22 AM

He was reliefed that she did not take it badly, after all, what would he gain from hurting her? She's the closest thing to a friend that he has in this school. In this... He grins a her warning and answers confidently."I'm an honest person. I do not lie. If a lady does not like that part of me then it's just mean, we weren't born on under the same star."

Feb 15, 2016 11:43 AM

Sakari

She looked at him and chuckled, shaking her head a bit "Not born under the same star? But where's the fun in someone that completely agrees with you? Or is the same? If you wanted someone from under the same star, you shouldve stayed where you're born~" She said jokingly, looking around the room for a moment "Two beds per room, 4 members in a dorm" She said

Feb 15, 2016 11:56 AM

"Love is when two halves becomes one. There needs to be harmony and acceptance." he responded. What she said about the dorm got him thinking. He didn't really want to sleep in this place with four other people. This dorm was way too small for him, he needed a bigger place to stay. "I should see that a palace is build for me near here. I cannot sleep in such a small place. There just isn't enough place here."

Feb 15, 2016 12:03 PM

Sakari

"Ofcourse, so that wouldnt need to be existing of just one side saying something isnt good, but sometimes just accepting someone else does like it~" She said, sticking her tongue out "But as I said, this does indeed not really match me.....wait... a palace?" She asked, raising an eyebrow "This place is already more than enough for me, heck, actually, this is the first place I guess I should say I'm living in" She said

Feb 15, 2016 12:12 PM

He sighed and shrugged "I guess everyone has their own standars. This place feels cramped for me." ofcourse he taugh this place was small but that wasn't the only reason he didn't want to sleep here. He has a, rather unick sleeping habit that he rather not other people know about.

Feb 15, 2016 12:18 PM

Sakari

She looked at him and chuckled "Well, even then, I doubt you'll get a place set up before nightfall" She said with a snicker "So you'll have to spend some time here anyway" She added "And besides, where's the fun in going to move apart from all other students? Its fun to be in a school because you can be around people, and with people sharing the same dorm, you get to live with them as well, isnt that interesting?" She asked. Then again, she barely knew anyone with her amnesia, basically only Klaus, Siegmund and Yuuko as of yet

Feb 17, 2016 8:24 AM

"You're right, i guess ill have to suffer for a few weeks." he said dissapointedly. He raises his eyebrow when she started talking about being around people. "Who said i was going to live alone? My servants would definitly be with me. This school does not alow anyone other than students or teachers, my servants cannot come here. This is the primary reason i want a castle build here as soon as possible, those people would die of worry if they do not see me atleast once a month" he snickers as he replied to her question. "And that goes both ways, i would miss them too if we were apart for long."

Feb 19, 2016 11:49 AM

Sakari

She raised her eyebrow at him and shook her head, grinning a bit "Alright alright, let me rephrase the" She spoke, folding her arms for a moment "You'll get to live with new people, who you havent met, and who go to the same school as well" She said with a chuckle "That has to be interesting in some way, right? and, next to that, you can also bring up better relations with people you might want to have as contacts for your business" She said, tugging the suit she was wearing for a moment, as if to imply she guessed the fact that he had a business, or was follow up for a business from that

Feb 25, 2016 2:21 PM

"Well, i can always meet my school comrades at school and we can always keep eachothers company after school. All i want is to live with my servants. It's not like i am going to cut all ties with the rest of the school. Or maybe he said putting his hand on his chin and grining provacativly at her "Could it be that you have already grown attached to me? Maybe you advicing me to stay is for personal gain." he was joking no doubt, one could easily see that. He was after all talking with a very provocating voice.

Feb 27, 2016 5:49 AM

Sakari

She looked at Klaus and chuckled a bit "I just find it a bit odd to go to a school with dorms, then move out as quick as possible. And what would make you think that? Or perhaps..." She said, starting to grin back "You have a special someone waiting for you, so she could come and join you~?" She smirked

Feb 27, 2016 5:57 AM

He chuckled because it is pretty often that he is asked if he has someone special "Nothing like that. The only special woman i ever had is my mother. Altho, i can understand how you came to that conclusion. People with overflowing charisma like me usually have someon but i have yet to find somoene" right after he said this his phone rings. He takes it and it looks like he got an sms.

He then turns his attention back to Sakari "Looks like the clothes are here. Shall we make our way to the entrance to resive them?"

Feb 27, 2016 6:29 AM

Sakari

"Ah right, you oveeflowing charisma" She spoke, obviously amused and joking around "Be carefull with that, who knows when youll het swarmed with women looking for you~" She snickered, then waited as he went to his phone, before nodding "That sounds like a good plan, cant exactly say this is all too comfy" She said, tugging the suit a bit, pulling her pants up slightly. She doubted the other clothes had a hole for her tail either, but she'd just make them in there later if it was really needed

Feb 29, 2016 5:04 AM

"I may be a charismatic man but i am not a ladies man." he said proudly. He had lots of lectures about women from his mother and his cult. Because for them, there's only one for one other. "Let's not waste anytime then." he said as he stood up and walked towards the door. Opening it and stepping aside "Traditions. After you ma chere." he said holding the door for her.

Mar 1, 2016 6:45 PM

Sakari

"Not a ladies man eh?" She said, as if to think about it for a moment, yet left it uncontinued. Instead, she simply went on with what they were doing now. She followed him to the door and chuckled "Danke, Mein Herr" She said, walking outside. She didnt really know any more words in german than that, but atleast it was enough to play along for now

Mar 4, 2016 9:46 AM

"Oh, german?" he said playfully and surprised. He didn't expect her to talk german. Her name was japanese and she didn't look like someone of high class. He couldn't have imagined her to be able to talk any other language than japanese or maybe english. He decided not to add any other comment on it however and just followed her quietly. Closing the door after them.

(next post at the entrance.)

May 9, 2016 4:22 PM
"Hi im wondering if someone can tell me why im here". If anyones here