Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Ajin Episode 5 Discussion

Mar 4, 2016 10:11 PM
Tomasb96 said:
That Satou scene was the most BADASS thing I have ever seen!

Yeah, he may be shady as hell but that was nuts. Next ep's going to keep it going too from that preview.

Barion-Zara said:
I really feel bad for Izumi. Tosaki treats her like shit. She's so cute :(

Yeah, I'm curious how her story is going to develop.

Mar 8, 2016 12:04 PM

So in one episode Nagai despises Kaito seeing him as shit and in another he is suddenly looking up to him? What a bulshit! Kei is just pathetic wreck that acts how story fits.

Well, and Shimomura.. she is likeable character, yes, but her self-loathing for what she is while aiding the wrong side has to come to an end soon. I get her fear of change but she has to see she is only tool for him.

And seeing those scientists acting so carlessly around Ajin was worth of every cringe (I thought this cliche would be avoided).
Modified by Mich666, Mar 8, 2016 12:07 PM

Mar 14, 2016 2:23 PM

Some minor progress this episode, Satou was BEAST. The way he just handled everyone. The yakuza guy seems to be the doctor? And I still don't get this Japanese government party. The black haired girl who works with them while she's an Ajin. Well I wanna find out in the next 7 episodes.

Mar 15, 2016 12:02 PM

Retarded MC ---> dropped
Seriously what retarded fuck writes these characters ?

Mar 20, 2016 12:47 PM

You don't **** with Ojiisan Satou.

Mar 30, 2016 4:03 AM

I normally cringe or just laugh awkwardly at moments when characters say cheesy stuff about life and how to be good, but this time I actually cried. Probably cause Kei went through so much pain/torture and I was probably touched by the fact that he could still stop himself from harming others just because of Kai. and probably cause there is probably no one in this whole entire world that would be able to do that. oops
And ofc, props to the voice actor for Kei. He did well!

Apr 15, 2016 5:24 AM
Just fucking kill man and steal Izumi.

Apr 15, 2016 1:14 PM
Acid flashback

Old man Satou is the business. Those fighting moves. Impressive.

Kei's reactions are weird.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 16, 2016 8:27 PM

Just keeps getting better, no?
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.

Apr 18, 2016 8:22 PM

I think the sad part is that this is exactly what would happen to Ajin irl. Fucking horrible.

Satou is a terrible Ajin but dammit he's freaking badass.

Xenocrisi said:
Cruel...
Kei has no balls.

The kid resisted falling into madness and slaughtering those people. Putting up with torture for 10 days takes more balls than killing those bastards. It would've been futile anyway since he'd still be trapped in the facility and I assume they'd find a way to make this nightmare even worse for him after that.

KaiserNazrin said:
His hair didn't turn white, he wasn't tortured enough.

They forgot to use a centipede, silly researchers.

Apr 19, 2016 3:09 PM

Among the many parallels with Tokyo Ghoul, we can add 10 days of torture for the MC.

Apr 25, 2016 1:55 AM
Is this government just dumb or just forget things really fast or just to evil and cant think straight. You did this before morons you know whats going to happen right. That shoot out scene was awesome and to be honest I dont feel bad for anyone getting killed right now. They are all douchbags and white hair guy is up there now.

May 13, 2016 9:19 AM

Damn that was intense!

May 16, 2016 9:56 AM

When will his finger nails turn black and his hair white?

May 20, 2016 2:42 PM
originanime

The old man can move! That was an epic scene!

May 28, 2016 4:00 AM

Had goosebumps this episode! 5/5

May 28, 2016 9:20 AM

Great series!! I was a bit wary about watching this; wasn't too cool with the animation, but the plot keeps getting better and better. I love Kei's morphed personality, something is definitely going on there and I'm starting to understand why his sister feels the way she does.

I love Izumi; not sure shy she's with Tosaki, but...

Satou... what is there to say? He made the espisode.

etamorthe o

Jun 3, 2016 7:38 PM
This animes made in Computer like Aku no Hana and Kingdom, Always have a low FPS. -.-

Aug 31, 2016 5:36 AM

operation failure , now the real shit start

Nov 12, 2016 12:58 AM

Retarded lame MC.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Dec 26, 2016 2:07 PM

That was horrible, how can they do that if they know that he feels pain?
I'm amazed that Kei let those guys live after all that torture.
Satou was cool when he was fighting those guys without the ghost.

Jan 12, 2017 10:41 AM

I love it when self righteous bastards gets what they deserve . I did't felt sorry for Kai at all . Last time i had this feeling was when Kanki from Tokyo Ghoul was being tortured. He also deserved the shit .
Live and let Live

Jan 16, 2017 4:38 PM
It's sad, really, that even if anime seemingly tries to deal with some interesting questions, it can't do anything better with it than throw gore at us and hope it will somehow glue together otherwise incoherent plot. This whole "of course they aren't human", cliché "experimentation = pointless torture"... Honestly, by now it really looks like someone indulging in sick fantasies, rather than trying to convey anything meaningful.

Also, Kei is... strange. He was shown as strange from the very beginning, and in this way consistent, but I hope there is really something to it other than consistently bad writing. Heh, now that I think about it, Mamoru Miyano voicing him just adds another layer of weird to his character. It is such an unfitting role for him.

Feb 8, 2017 6:24 PM

That moment when he cut his arm and shoot himself in the head, total beast mode.

10/10

Feb 11, 2017 11:59 AM

Well satou turned out to be a cunt, as expected.

Jun 13, 2017 6:17 AM

Badass Granpa is Badass
The moment he shot himself in the head....... I lost my mind!!

Jul 18, 2017 1:26 AM

Get tortured for days. Not only didn't want to kill his torturers, he wants to save them. Next thing he's gonna think he's female all along.

Tosaki is not an ajin? That pretentious fuck.

Aug 16, 2017 12:44 PM

woooow they really treat him like somewhat of monster. Thats cruel o.o

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Sep 6, 2017 12:48 PM

I think nobody has gone through this much pain since the day I have watched anime
seriously how can they do that.

Oct 7, 2017 7:32 AM

Ordinary people can't see the black ghost which is why they couldn't react when it destroys them. Good.

Only another Ajin can see the IBM/black ghost.

Kei thinking about his husbando, Kaito, even during his darkest moments.

Satou breaking in like Rambo, shooting himself in the head and wrecking havoc.

Tanaka got them feels. Kei got them feels.
There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards.

Oct 11, 2017 11:26 AM
Clearly the most underrated anime I have seen till now.

Nov 3, 2017 12:59 AM

I don't know, this whole experimentation (torture) thing seems to be rather pointless. They already know, that Ajin can't die. What kind of knowledge do they wish to obtain by repeating the same thing over and over again?

I love how Kei's ghost stared Tosaki straight in the face. Got him really pissed off.

As for Kei's personality, he is rather emotionless and calculating. But that makes him an even better protagonist in my opinion.
Modified by TheBigGuy, Nov 3, 2017 1:38 AM
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
I could walk down a highway, find decomposing roadkill and that would be a more refreshing image than your comments - a wise man, 2019

Apr 12, 2018 11:20 PM

Izumi.
Kei is a Variant?
I knew it Tanaka who shot Kei.
Kei is tied up.
OH SHIT!!!
Dat ghost.
Izumi so cute.
Tosaki's life plans? He's not an Ajin?
Tosaki!!! How dare you threaten my waifu! You'll pay!
That cute reporter.
Dat headshot.
Hat opened his eyes. Shits going down.
Hat dodging them darts like he in the matrix.
Chopped off his arm like it was nothing.
Dat suicide. Smoove as fuck.
IBM.
A failure?
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

Preview MangaManga Store