Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Noblesse: Awakening Episode 1 Discussion

Feb 13, 2017 10:06 PM

felt rushed but was still enjoyable though wonder if they'll ever make a full on series of it or not?.

Jul 5, 2017 6:36 PM

A fun half hour, would be good as a 12 episode anime series if it ever got one!
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy

Jul 28, 2017 9:31 PM

After watching this I can't believe there isn't announced any form of an season with 12 - 24 episodes.

Had o lot of fun in this 30 minutes. Sure it felt rushed but at least we now know what happened with Rei after he fought against Muzaka. Frankensteins reaction when he felt Rei's presence was priceless and perfectly shown. I had to laugh when Rei sat before that Ramen and thought about a pole against vampires when he saw the chopsticks :D

The fight at the end was so good. Rei is a fucking beast, also Frankenstein seems so strong. I wonder about who's that organisation which sent out Jake, Mary, M-21 and M-24 for Rei? And of course what will happen next? I want to see it animated >.<

I hope so much that there will be something in the future. Does maybe anyone know how the manhwa is doing?

9/10
Modified by Natsu88, Jul 28, 2017 9:34 PM

Aug 28, 2017 2:36 AM
It's damn awesome. I've read the manhwa and I think it's really worth the attention. Producers / Animators should give this manhwa a chance to be aired. 😿
[/url]

Aug 31, 2017 4:32 AM

I watched this show a year ago. It never gets old. Awesome.
Animation and BGM are very brilliant. Great Job, Production I.G!
Manga also good.
Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail ― Charles F. Kettering

Oct 9, 2017 1:21 AM

nice Ona...the plot is developed quickly, but the essence is there!!!
Action, vampires, monsters and a young kids in the middle!!!!

Hello, my litte boy!

Nov 29, 2017 2:29 PM

Stupid people always say it was rushed for heavens sake it is an OVA with one episode that is less than 35 min, of course its supposed to.
Don't act like you weren't born with a brain, its common knowledge that you can't judge an OVA like a series or special.

Any way this OVA was great, I loved Frankenstein and Rai master/servant relationship especially when they took out that girl and that shit bastard. But Rai's finish was so cruel as expected from the noblesse but it was enjoyable especially when that villain taunted him, his friends are kinda lame except Shinwu.

I know its short but it delivered for me so 9/10. I would be happy for a 13 or more episode series (crossing my fingers).
Modified by lihle808, Nov 29, 2017 2:32 PM
"You know the rules, kill them all and keep moving "--- Lil Wayne- John

Mar 28, 2018 6:28 AM

The episode was so wonderful how I wish it would become an anime and not an ova Or Ona episode was legendary I wish there were more episodes of anime

Mar 11, 12:37 AM

I would love to see TV series Frankenstein badass behavior and Lazark Itachi vibes.

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]