Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 3, 2016 8:15 AM

Jan 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow, she couldn't even tell he had a rubber on? But it's great how Chiyuri is such a tsundere masochist, and the art's nice (them faces and legs), as expected of the creator of Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko. I can also see some similarities in the story…

(Btw, there are digital H-manga about both of Chiyuri's friends, their stories are seriously messed up.)
Apr 7, 2016 3:29 AM
Jul 2018
Maybe we can call him a Tricky Dick for the condom shenanigan.

Edit (10/26/19): removed image link(s)
removed-userOct 26, 2019 2:55 PM
Feb 4, 2018 2:18 PM
Dec 2017
Miporin said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
(Btw, there are digital H-manga about both of Chiyuri's friends, their stories are seriously messed up.)

Yes, so that black haired girl was actually Mihara Mayu, didn't notice at first till the guy mentions it. Glad to see everything's looking fine for her now.
Oct 25, 2023 11:59 PM
Sep 2022
I don't really like the fact that he lied to her about something like that, but I love the tsundere-masochist thing so I can forgive that. The art is also very good, and the characters are cute. I like the size difference.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.