Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Feb 8, 2016 10:28 AM

Kazuki Hanzoku

Kazuki chuckled a bit and smiled warmly, looking at Shirayuki:
-Nice to meet you, Shirayuki. I'm Kazuki. And I totally share your opinion on Lis's cooking - it was the most amazing dish I've ever eaten! - he smiled, turning his gaze to Lisbeth and gently put his fingers through hers, gripping her hand. He put his other hand in his pocket and took the golden locket out of it, showing it to Lisbeth with a cute smile on his face, saying:
-Here's the present I wanted to give to you. It's my old memorabilia from my old home, but I wanted to give it to you. Just a simple little token so you would feel like I'm always with you. - his smooth talking was good enough to hide that lie he had came up with on the way to Lisbeth's room.

Feb 8, 2016 10:35 AM
Lisbeth Von Stahm
She smiled and took the locket as she hung it on her neck and stood on the bed making her as tall as Kazuki as she smiled and kissed him
Thank you very much sweetie. I'll always keep it close and dear to me. And if you also like my cooking so much, there is some fried chicken along with salad in the kitchen for you
She smiled as she sat on the bed again and looked at Shirayuki
Sorry if this all seems weird to you hehe.
I'm merely a deredere, tsundere, devidere, yandere, kudere and all dem other dere's :3

Feb 8, 2016 10:36 AM

Shirayuki

She asked if Shirayuki was hungry or just never had it and the answer was, "both! I never had it before and I was extremely hungry."
Just then a man walked in and kissed Lisbeth on the cheek. Shirayuki never seen such affection before and didn't know how to react. He seemed nice though, friendly at least. Ever since Shirayuki hanged around Lisbeth, she gets noticed by people, maybe she should hang out with her more. The guy said his name is Kazuki and agreed with Yuki's opinion on the chicken.
"Yuki's fine. I just wished I found such great food earlier. My goodness Lis, where have you been the last 15 years of my life when I needed this food the most." She jested. She then noticed Kazuki giving Lis something golden, it's best not to interrupt their moment. She quietly blended back to the surroundings, there but less noticed so that Kazuki has a more dominant presence than her so that Lisbeth and him won't be interrupted by her

Feb 8, 2016 10:54 AM

Kazuki Hanzoku

Kazuki kissed Lisbeth back with a pleased smile on his face. The useless piece of jewelry that somehow ended up in his bag was put to a good use, making it not all that useless. Lisbeth than told him that she still has food and Kazuki almost started jumping on his toes in anticipation. The pool action made him quite hungry again. He walked towards the kitchen to get himself some of that delicious goodness as he said:
-Yeah, Yuki, I feel you there. Been asking myself where Lis was hiding all my life, hehehe. - he soon returned with a plate of chicken and salad and sat next to Lisbeth and Yuki, preparing to feel good in his mouth and belly.

Feb 8, 2016 1:25 PM

Watanabe, Masahiro

He was getting fed up with all the commontion behind him. It seemed like there was a girl in the room when he came in. That explained why he felt watched. then there was two other idiots lovebirds that came in latter. He was not on the mood for all that noise. These idiots were screaming about an idiotic food. It certainly smelled good but that doesn't excuse the noise. This was a shared dorm, while here people should care and pay attention to each others. So he laches out "Hey! Why don't you try to talk a little louder huh? This is a shared dorm. You can't just scream all you want. Keep it down." he said as he was buttoning his jacket, no longer half naked.

Feb 8, 2016 9:24 PM

Shirayuki

"Oh the sweet sails of irony; someone shouting loudly at us to stop being so loud." Shirayuki mused as her lips pursed.

"It is kind of artistic and beautiful is it not? People speak louder to be heard. Everyone wants to be heard but if there is someone louder, they will try to be louder than that someone so that they will be heard. Like how you shouted at us to be heard, contradicting the content of why you were shouting at us in the first place." She became less and less aware of her surroundings as she started thinking out loud, admiring how humans work.

Feb 9, 2016 4:29 AM

Kazuki Hanzoku

Kazuki tried to calmly eat his meal in a friendly atmosphere, but he was interrupted by a shout from some buff-head on the other side of the room. That was one hell of a muscle mass he had. Kazuki saw someone like that only once in his orphanage - a guy who was a complete body-builder freak. He even built a temple to his body next to his bed. Kazuki took another bite of the chicken and salad, not really giving attention to the buffy dork and listening to nonsense Shirayuki was talking about. He cleaned his mouth with a napkin before inserting his coin:
-First of all, hello, big guy. I'm Kazuki. Second - we are not shouting, we are talking in moderate tone. What, are we supposed to whisper in your presence? You have to acknowledge that you are not alone here as well and your roommates want to have a pleasant evening by talking to their friends. I'm sorry if you don't have any friends, than I understand your cry for attention. But it doesn't excuse you anyway. - then he turned his head to Yuki, casually waving his hand around like a thinker who was explaining something complicated (in reality he was controlling a saucepan behind Watanabe to launch it at his nape if he tries something funny). Then he said: -And you Yuki, are incorrect too. If he was right and we were shouting here, he would have a right to intervene. And there is no other way to intervene than to fight fire with fire. If you want somebody to stop attacking you, you have to fight back with same force, ain't I right? - Kazuki was smiling the whole time, amused by some action breaking out.

Feb 9, 2016 4:40 AM
Lisbeth Von Stahm
She smiled and stood up as she went to the kitchen and took some food for herself. It was the last bit. She completely ignored Watanabe and took this food to deny him getting some. He was being rude to her, Kazuki and Yuki so he didn't deserve anything. She smield and began eatign some of the chicken and looked at Yuki
Are you some kind of philosopher or something? You are sounding quite like it
She laughed a little as she leaned her head on Kazuki's shoulder before giving him a kiss on the cheek
I'm merely a deredere, tsundere, devidere, yandere, kudere and all dem other dere's :3

Feb 9, 2016 6:42 AM

Watanabe, Masahiro

He frowns, all these idiots trying to sound like philosopher when he only asked them to lower their taun a little. Godamn stupid people trying to sound smart just because they learned a few new words during the day. They were really getting on his nervs but he had already so much blood pressure in his brain and didn't want any more. So he sigh and calmy says. "I was shouting because you guys were talking very loudly. If i did not do that i doubt you would have heard me." he then looked at the idiot that was implying that he was looking for attention. He always hated people that judged others way too quickly. A simple remark/demand and he asumes that he didn't have any friends. It's true but still. "I am not looking for attention, if i was i... nevermind. Anyways try to lower your taun, i didn't have a great day today" He had many confrontation with people during the whole day, he didn't want any more beef than he already had.

Feb 9, 2016 6:44 AM

Shirayuki

Shirayuki thought hard and well about what Kazuki had said, and decided that she both agreed and disagreed at his argument.
"Yes, he is right to intervene but you are wrong when you say that there is no other way to intervene than to fight fire with fire. Don't you know? People who fight fire with fire usually end up with ashes. He could have asked politely or wrote us a note, maybe even file a complain against us. Instead, he stooped to shouting at us. He would be in the right but the moment he stooped to shouting at us, he lost his power as he too defiled the virtue of silence." Shirayuki then shook her head, feeling silly for making such a speech.

Lisbeth asked her if she was some kind of philosopher.
"Nah, I just like thinking of stuff like this, I don't usually get heard often so when I do, I like to talk as much I possibly could."

Feb 9, 2016 7:50 AM

Kazuki Hanzoku

Kazuki chuckled as he lowered his arm. Looks like the big guy wasn't one of those muscle-brains, trying to find a fight wherever they were. He calmly said to him:
-Alright, pal, if we disturb you so much, we'll talk in undertones. - Buffy did have a point, since the company did chatter without much care to anyone around them and Kazuki didn't want to be too rude or anything. Then Yuki addressed him with a counter-statement, that Kazuki found... Rather funny. He simply giggled and answered:
-Heh, you're a funny sort. I hope we'll be great friends.
Kazuki felt very calm and warm in this atmosphere, even with the big guy menstruating all over the place. He looked at Lisbeth on his shoulder, smiled and gave her a little kiss on the forehead, hugging her by the shoulder with his left arm. She looked like she was preparing herself for his visit. Perfume, fancy dress, ponytails and all that. Kazuki on the other hand was just being... Kazuki. Extensive preparations were not his thing. He did neither care to do it nor wanted to. He thought he was fine-looking and smelling anyway. He proceeded to pick a piece of chicken with a fork and chew on it, dressing it with some salad.

Feb 9, 2016 12:52 PM

Watanabe, Masahiro

Looks like the guy wasn't so much of an idiot since he understood the simple request. The other girl however was still stuborn and went on about her stupid phylosofies that only made sense for a primitive mind such as hers. But that didn't matter anymore. It seemed like they all lowered their voices a little and were no longer screaming. Masahiro lets out a huge sigh. Not just for what had happened here but for all that has happened during the whole day. He sits down on his bed and started thinking about his plans for the night. There were new trouble makers everywere, this year was going to be more troublesome than the last. Being a vigilante is not easy.

Feb 10, 2016 7:40 AM
Lisbeth Von Stahm
She smiled and was still leaning against Kazuki's shoulder as she kissed his cheek. She suddenly let out a big yawn as she blushed a little and looked at Kazuki
S-Sorry Kazu. I'm really tired so would you mind going to bed with me soon? Also, again thank you for the amulet. It's really beautiful and I love it
She smiled and held his hand before sitting in between his legs and leaning his back against his chest

Feb 11, 2016 3:22 AM

Kazuki Hanzoku

Lisbeth's yawn was pretty contagious as Kazuki yawned right after her. The pool action, drinking and drug withdrawal did make a toll on his energy stash. But when Lisbeth called him to her bed in front her roommates, Kazuki thought for a bit if he should feel embarrassed and blush or just smile and comply. He decided to go with the latter as everybody in the room already figured that they were a couple. And also she seemed to really like that locket Kazuki just accidentally found in his bag. Well, that went smoothly. Now just to hope that some of his former brothers or sisters won't run all the way to Mirai to get this locket back. So he smiled and told her, softly locking his arms around her:
-Sure, I'm pretty tired too. And I don't think teachers are going to have patrols checking dorms for consistency, heh.

Feb 11, 2016 2:00 PM
Lisbeth Von Stahm
She giggled and laid down with Kazuki as she pulled a blanket over them and leaned her head against his chest holding his hand
Even if they did. I think they would accept that we are a couple and that they;d understand we won't do dirty stuff in a dorm room with people around
She smiled and closed her eyes as she slowly but surely started drifting into a sleep

Feb 11, 2016 2:19 PM

Kazuki Hanzoku

Kazuki smiled and kissed Lisbeth's forehead as he embraced her with one arm and closed his eyes. He felt very nice and warm with her in the same bed. Her warmth, softness and smell were incredible. Yet again, he realized that he won a lottery. International jackpot, worth of billions. Gently caressing Lisbeth's side, Kazuki felt sleep overcoming him as he turned off quite fast due to all the fatigue he had accumulated this day.

Feb 12, 2016 10:28 AM
The next morning when Lisbeth woke up she noticed Kazuki and Yuki were still sleeping so she quietly got out of bed. She walked to the kitchen and began cooking some breakfast for the both of them. The smell would maybe wake them up but that'd tease them with her apparently delicious cooking

Feb 12, 2016 11:22 AM

Kazuki Hanzoku

Kazuki slept through the night like a dead man. He lied down on his spine, breathing heavily with an open mouth, but he didn't snore though. Gladly, he didn't fall off the bed, which he thought would happen since it was a single-person bed with two people sleeping in it. When Lisbeth got up, Kazuki woke up too, but didn't show a sign of waking up. He kept lying in the same position in half-sleeping state. He heard Lisbeth doing something on the kitchen, probably cooking.
"Here we go. Now I sleep with her. Sleep. Having pool sex is one thing, but sleeping together... Eehh.. Sends chills up my spine." - he thought while scratching his balls with telekinesis.
Cooking sounds started coming from the kitchen as Lisbeth was frying something delicious. It made Kazuki craving for some delicious breakfast. So he opened one eye, observing the situation. Yuki was still sleeping and Lisbeth was busy cooking. So he had a chance to sneak behind her and spook her! He took off the blanket silently with telekinesis and got off the bed, trying not to make any noise. He quietly sneaked behind her before suddenly embracing her from behind and kissing her on a cheek with a quiet:
-Good morning, love

Feb 12, 2016 12:15 PM
Lisbeth Von Stahm
She smiled and blushed a little as she continued making breakfast for the three before looking back at Kazuki
Good morning sweetie. I'm just making breakfast but I'll put Yuki's in the fridge so she can eat later on
She smiled and cracked open some extra eggs and threw some slices of cheese in

Feb 12, 2016 12:40 PM

Kazuki Hanzoku

Kazuki was disappointed. "Oh, she didn't get spooked... Well, fine then. At least I'll get some nice free food I didn't have to make by myself. - he thought as she watched Lisbeth cooking, still huggin her from behind and placing his chin on her shoulder. He was thinking about what should he do this day. For some reason there were no classes now, even though it was a school. Maybe taking Lisbeth for a date somewhere.. Or rather not. Right now all he thought about were the eggs dancing on the pan. She added cheese there... Cheese? In eggs? It didn't make sense to Kazuki. Hi thought that eggs go only with bacon and bread... But whatever. He said a bit dreamily:
-Is there anything I can help you with?

Feb 12, 2016 12:45 PM

Watanabe Masahiro

He walks in into the room just as these two were waking up. He left last night just as everyone went to sleep and went outside to do is vigilantism. He was tired to spook out all night but it there were no crimes commited this night, thankfully. He had his bag into his right hand were he had his superhero suit, he walked to his bed and but the bag on his left."Sup" he greeted the lovebirds that were just waking up while laying on his bed.

Feb 12, 2016 1:03 PM
Lisbeth Von Stahm
She smiled and added some bacon the the mix which made the eggs, cheese and bacon mix through each other making it look very delicious. It also smelled delicious as Lisbeth turned around wrapping her arms around Kazuki's neck
Well maybe you can put some plates on the table along with some milk or some other drink. I can also make something you want. And after that put a loaf of white bread on the table and after you've done that, I want a nice kiss from you
She smiled and kissed his cheek as she went back to cooking and added some salt and pepper to it

Feb 12, 2016 1:12 PM

Kazuki Hanzoku

Kazuki didn't expect so much tasks to do. It overwhelmed him a little. Put plates there, pour milk here, bread there and also a kiss here? He expected her to say something like: "Ah, don't worry dear, I'll make everything by myself, we are together after all, so I'm your kitchen slave now, relax and wait for the food." - but it seemed that Kazuki was a bit mistaken. Meanwhile the big guy entered the room and greeted Kazuki and Lisbeth. He looked like he was busy this whole night. Kazuki wondered what it might be, but thought it might be a secret or something. So he just greeted him back while taking plates and glasses from the kitchen:
-Yo, big guy. Busy night, huh? You still didn't say your name, by the way. - Kazuki was talking in a friendly, but a bit.. disconnected tone as he planted the plates and glasses on the table, turning back to the kitchen to get milk and bread.

Feb 12, 2016 1:55 PM

Watanabe Masahiro

Masahiro looked as the two lovers were making breakfast together. It was kind of cute and refreshing but at the same time annoying since they reminded him of his parents, who after nearly 20 years of marriage still act like newly weds. He bites his teeth a little while remebering that before the guy talks to him, trying to act friendly. He didn't dislike this at all, he couldn't really remember the name of the guy, was it something like Kazuya?"Well, the night wasn't as bussy as is usually is but yeah. The name's Masahiro, Watanabe Masahiro and i think you're Kazuya? and the girl Elisabeth?" he replied calmly. He is usually cool like this but yesterday was a heated day.

Feb 12, 2016 2:18 PM

Kazuki Hanzoku

Kazuki placed milk, bread, forks and knives on the table, exhaling like he just worked a 16-hour day at a metal factory. Then he smiled and giggled a bit when Masahiro mispronounced his name. But he totally understood when he didn't get Lisbeth's name right. All these gaijins and their weird names that sound the same... Then Kazuki stood in a cool stance and said with a smile:
-It's Kazuki. And she's Lisbeth. Nice to finally properly meet you, Masahiro. - then he went to the kitchen to finish his final chore. He took Lisbeth's hand while she wasn't too busy with egging the eggs. He pulled her hand, turning her around, bent her over and deeply kissed her in the most fashionable way. And he thought while kissing her: "Goddamn I'm cool. I haven't even take a shot of Gly+ this morning, but I still act like I'm the alpha around here. Should've attended the drama club, heh."
Modified by Kris_Rebel, Feb 12, 2016 2:54 PM

Feb 12, 2016 2:48 PM

Watanabe Masahiro

"Nice to meet you too, Kazuki and Lisbeth" he replied with the same tone. He didn't really have a good firts impretion of these guys but maybe he jumped to conclusions too quickly because he was on his last nerves yesterday.

He watches as this Kazuki goes to the kitchen (i presume you can't see the whole kitchen from the beds. From what i can tell of the picture in the first page) this time the guy was taking some time, so Masahiro lays down on his bed and looks up. He didn't sleep the whole night and his eyes were getting heavy but school was going to start soon. He couldn't affort himself to sleep, so he forces himself to stay awake while thinking of his plans for the day.

Feb 13, 2016 3:49 AM
Lisbeth Von Stahm
She smiled and finished her creation as she put out the fire and took the pan to the table as she put 2 pieces of bread on each plate before putting the eggs/cheese/bacon on the bread and putting the other half on top. She put the pan in the dishwasher as she sat down at the table
Good to meet you too Masahiro. At least you're not rude now and acting like you are gonna kill us in the night
She smiled as she looked at Kazuki with a cute smile
Lets eat Kazu. I'm hungry as hell

Feb 13, 2016 4:05 AM

Kazuki Hanzoku

Kazuki took a piece of bread with eggs and some bacon while looking at Lisbeth. He couldn't believe his eyes. Are the legends actually true? Is this even possible? He just witnessed a miracle. Lisbeth did a double smile while smiling with a smile. That was... Unnervingly disturbing, but at the same time absolutely illuminating to look at. He didn't even say a thing before starting eating. He just stared at Lisbeth's double (or was it even a triple?) smile.

Snapping out of breaking the 4th wall, Kazuki thought about what he was going to do today. He heard that this school gives out "missions" to the students, which was quite weird. No classes, but missions. Is this a school or a mercenary base? But anyway, he was interested in seeing what sort of missions are available there. And maybe they give out rewards too. As he chewed up and swallowed a piece of bread he told Lisbeth:
-As always, great food! Thank you, Lis. And by the way, do you know anything about "missions" this school gives out? - Kazuki had a curious look on his face as he bit the bread again.

Feb 13, 2016 4:29 AM
Lisbeth Von Stahm
She heard Kazuki talking about some missons after he complimented her cooking skills again. But she herself didn't really know about the missions either. She shrugged and calmly ate her breakfast
No I don't. Guess we could go around and try to find where to do these missons. I would love to go on a mission with you
She smiled and drank her milk as she then took another bite of her sandwich

Feb 13, 2016 4:56 AM

Kazuki Hanzoku

"Ah, should've stayed quiet... Now she wants to go with me, when I just wanted some alone time.. But you know what, whatever. She's a nice enough company and I might need some help." - thought Kazuki while chewing the egg sandwich. Fairly soon he was done with his breakfast, gulping the glass of milk in one go. After disposing of the milky mustache, he addressed Lisbeth:
-So, should we go, Lis? Let's check it out.

Feb 13, 2016 5:18 AM
Lisbeth Von Stahm
She put all the dishes in the kitchen and walked back to Kazuki with a smile
Let me first change into something else. I can't go in a dress you know
She kissed his cheek and went to her room soon coming out in her casual clothing (look first pic in sheet)
Alrighty. I'm reayd to go now! Lets have lots of fun fighting those bandits or whatever
SHe smiled and hugged his arm gently

Feb 13, 2016 5:49 AM

Kazuki Hanzoku

Kazuki found it interesting how Lisbeth just walked around the school in regular clothing and no one cared, even though everybody has to wear school uniform. Well, this was a very special school in the end. And then Lisbeth said something about fighting bandits. It was probably a joke but something made Kazuki think that a mission like that might actually exist. What if this school forces its superpowered students fight in a pit for entertainment and money? "Why they didn't enlist me in Shiroku?..." - he thought as he and Lisbeth walked out of the dorm room and headed for the mission center.

Feb 13, 2016 8:17 AM

Watanabe Masahiro

He looked as the two finished their breakfast and went out to the mission center, he stayed in his room for a couple of minutes before getting up and heading to the mission center himself. "No time to lazy around. Let's get started with the rountine." he told himself before leaving the room.

Feb 13, 2016 8:33 PM

Shirayuki

Shirayuki woke up late. Very, very late. She looked around and it seemed like everyone was gone, she decided to fix herself a snack when she realized that there was food in the fridge, she heated it up and had a wonderful breakfast, although it was too late in the afternoon to be called breakfast. She then headed out to the mission center, trying to find a purpose as to why she even came her in the first place.

Feb 22, 2016 8:54 AM

Kazuki Hanzoku

After a while of walking back to the school grounds, Kazuki and Lisbeth finally reached the dorms. They had to run a bit at the start to make sure Lei wouldn't try to catch them and do something unpleasant to their exposed backsides. But here they were, safe at home. Or were they? Anyways, at least they could catch some breath and rest now. Kazuki slowly entered the early withdrawal period, so he felt quite tired. Because of that, he walked towards Lisbeth's bed and just fell on it, looking at the celing.
-Phew, I feel tired. Not sleepy, just tired. You don't mind if I lie down here for a while, Lis? - he sounded like someone who was busy moving heavy stuff for the whole day

Feb 22, 2016 9:18 AM
Lisbeth Von Stahm
She smiled and took her shoes off as she went into the bathroom changing into some pajamas. She crawled next to Kazuki and rested her head on his chest
I don't mind. I just wanna lay here with you and relax. Also don't worry about my disorder, I have medicine and you won't be having trouble from it.
She smiled and kissed his cheek softly before pulling a blanket over them
Would you like me to make some hot chocolate along with a nice meal soon?

Feb 22, 2016 9:29 AM

Kazuki Hanzoku

Kazuki made a cat smile and purred when Lisbeth crawled in the bed next to him. He embraced her tightly with both arms and legs, rubbing against her chest with his head like a kitten. This sort of closeness made him feel really warm and fuzzy. And he didn't really worry anymore about her mental problems. Kazuki had mental problems too.. But in a different way. Not like it was driving him mad or anything.. It just made him able to move objects just by thinking about it. He answered to Lisbeth in a relaxed cute voice:
-I'm not worrying about anything. I feel good around you and I hope I'll make you get better. But about food.. Hmm, I'm not really hungry since we just came out of a restaurant, but some sweet dessert would be nice. - he kept smiling and purring, locking Lisbeth tightly in his embrace.

Feb 22, 2016 9:51 AM
Lisbeth Von Stahm
She smiled and hugged Kazuki with a giggle looking at him
I'll make you a delicious desert then. In like an hour. For now I just want to cuddle with you
She now put a hand on his cheek and kissed him deeply as her tongue danced around with his

Feb 22, 2016 10:12 AM

Kazuki Hanzoku

Kazuki kissed Lisbeth back, caressing her back with his hand. She was hot. Literally hot. And Kazuki really liked that heat radiating from her. He could feel it penetrating his SC-field, blending in with his soul. His Fathers and Mothers always said that soul should be untouchable and it is a great risk to let anything interact with it directly, ignoring the SC-field. But he didn't care, it felt great. And he knew that it was just a weird feeling, no way Lisbeth could get through to his soul, right? Right?
Kazuki broke the kiss to look in her eyes. He chuckled and bumped his nose against her.
-You're so hot, yet you possess ice power. That's weird, but cool in a way, hehe. - he kept looking in her eyes and feeding on her empathy.

Feb 22, 2016 10:22 AM
Lisbeth Von Stahm
Lisbeth listened to Kazuki's compliment and blushed heavily as she kissed his cheek once more
O-Oh shut u-up. Baka. You're the cool person here, not me
She put her head on his chest again and smiled as she crawled closely against him

Feb 22, 2016 10:45 AM

Kazuki Hanzoku

Kazuki chuckled at Lisbeth's reaction. It was weird - she was trying to act shy, yet she kissed him and crawled closer, making the embrace even tighter. Kazuki caught Lisbeth's with his, locking it tightly as he mover her closer, almost pressing her against himself. Her boobs were so big and soft, Kazuki really liked the feel of slamming them against his chest. Maybe it was his fetish of sorts - enjoyment out of being crushed under something? He kept cuddling with Lisbeth like that for a while. He was softly caressing her back and sides with his hand and kept kissing her on the lips an on the neck. She oughta like that.

Feb 22, 2016 11:06 AM
Lisbeth Von Stahm
She blushed heavily but kissed him back each time before pulling back and looking at him cutely
L-Let me go m-make that d-dessert
She got up and went to the kitchen as she began making some dessert for her and Kazuki

Feb 22, 2016 11:25 AM

Kazuki Hanzoku

Lisbeth eventually decided to go and do that dessert, getting up from the bed and heading for the kitchen. Kazuki was tempted to click on her buttcheek as she went, but held back, as he thought it might be too dirty. And he wasn't high enough at the moment to do stupid shit like that. Instead, he just said to her, taking his phone from his pocket:
-Alrightie, love. If you need help with anything - just call me. - he kept lying on the bed, looking through his recent calls on the phone. The latest incoming call had to be from that weird bitch from the restaurant. Kazuki grinned as he started to type in a message:

He was keeping a laugh the whole time he was typing the message, letting out a small giggle from time to time.
Modified by Kris_Rebel, Feb 23, 2016 2:02 AM

Feb 22, 2016 11:31 AM
Lisbeth Von Stahm
After about 20 minutes she came back into the room with 2 cups which had ice cream in them. The ice cream was covered with hot chocolate and had a cookie stuck into the ice cream. She then went to the kitchen and came back again with 2 cups of hot chocolate with whip cream. She looked at Kazuki with a smile
I did my very best on this sweetie. I hope you like it
She smiled and sat down eating her ice cream
Modified by MadTsunTsun, Feb 22, 2016 11:44 AM

Feb 23, 2016 2:09 AM

Kazuki Hanzoku

Kazuki curiously looked at the table where Lisbeth placed the dessert. It looked just a bit too good. He swiftly hid the phone back in his pocket and flew in the direction of the sweetness. Ice cream with hot chocolate.. Home-made. It has to be good. It just has to. Without saying a word due to being completely stunned by the anticipation, he took a spoon and tried the dessert. He felt his neurons going crazy. How whole body trembled. It was amazing. Purely amazing. He took another spoon. And another. And then again. When it was just too cold to keep eating, he looked at Lisbeth excitedly:
-My god, Lis... This is awesome! H-how did you learn how to do this? Man... Mmmmm...

Feb 23, 2016 11:26 AM
Lisbeth Von Stahm
She giggled and kept eating her ice cream letting out satisfying sounds
I just teached myself. My manager said it would be good for my image if I learned a lot of every day skills cooking being one I really enjoyed. I'm very good at it now and am glad to be able to put it to good use
She drank from her hot chocolate and sat a bit closer to Kazuki

Feb 24, 2016 5:47 AM

Kazuki Hanzoku

Kazuki kept consuming this godly treat, not paying much attention to his surroundings. They didn't get ice cream very often in the orphanage and when they did, it was just some regular vanilla ice cream from the store. This, however, was completely different. Kazuki snapped out of this sweet trance when he felt Lisbeth's body touching his side. He looked at her with a pleased smile and milky 'stache.
-I suppose I have to thank your manager for encouraging you to try cooking. You are really good in this. Maybe you can try opening a restaurant or something, hehe.

Feb 25, 2016 6:24 AM
Lisbeth Von Stahm
She shook her head at the idea of her own restaurant. She giggled when she saw Kazuki's milk stache and began closing in with her lips to his.
That is not really something I would want to do. I just wouldn't be able to properly manage it
She then kissed him which also caused her to kiss away the milk stache from his upper lip

Feb 25, 2016 5:11 PM

Kazuki Hanzoku

Kazuki liked the way Lisbeth cleaned his milky mustache. Much more pleasant than using a napkin. I mean seriously - you have to take a napkin, clean the 'stache, compress the filthy piece of paper and then throw it into the trash can. Way too many useless bodymoves! That was easier. But through this enjoyment of the ice cream consumption and top-model kissing a thought hit Kazuki's head: "This is getting a bit repetative. We'll get bored of each other soon at this rate if we keep it at this pace." He still kept kissing Lisbeth though - he didn't have anything against kissing. When they broke the kiss, he chuckled and finished the ice cream with the chocolate.
-Thanks for the dessert, Lis. Now you are going to be my #1 favourite chef of all time. Mother Asuka could never compete with you in dessert making, heh. But now I think I'll go look around the school grounds, get some fresh air. I hope you understand - I'm pretty new here and this new society so I need some private time. I'll come visit you by evening, I promise. - he smiled warmly and kissed Lisbeth's tip of the nose.
He got up and buttoned his uniform jacket before waving her goodbye and leaving the room.
Modified by Kris_Rebel, Feb 28, 2016 4:44 AM

Mar 27, 2016 9:29 AM

Kazuki Hanzoku

On the way to the dorm building, Kazuki was mostly talking about all the small things he experienced during his time outside of the orphanage. For example how he spent a few months in Tokyo, seeing all those masses of people running around on their errands, the lights of the big city and all that while waiting for the school term in Mirai to start. This smalltalk helpet to ease the tension and atmosphere, at least Kazuki thought it did.

They soon arrived at the Dorm 1 door and Kazuki looked at Kusari, saying:
-Here we are. I'm sure you'll approve of her. - it was sort of a dumb thing to say, but Kazuki just felt like it. Kusari was his best friend after all and her approval would mean a lot for him.
Then Kazuki knocked on the door three times and opened it, saying happily:
-Lis, I'm back! And I brought a friend from... my... - Kazuki swallowed his sentence as he saw that the room was empty.
He was absolutely sure that Lisbeth would be here, since he told her that he will come back in the evening. Kazuki walked into the room with a confused face and checked every corner behind every wall, calling out to Lisbeth a few times. But it was empty. No one was there. Confused, he scratched the back of his head and turned around to face Kusari and tell her that Lisbeth must have left to go somewhere. He hoped that she wasn't looking for him. But before Kazuki could drop a word, he suddenly got glomped by long pink sleeves.

Mirraine

The touch of those arms felt very weird and unnatural. It felt like they weren't material, but at the same time, they were. It felt like if that touch ignored his AT-field somehow and it was Kazuki's soul being glomped directly. It scared Kazuki shitless, but he couldn't move. No, he didn't want to. This touch started to feel very warm and pleasant... He looked to his side, with a terrified expression and saw a face. A smiling face, pale as chalk, with eyes black as void. Kazuki wanted to get spooked and scream, but something about this smile calmed him down.

Mirraine giggled and looked at Kusari, planting her head on Kazuki's shoulder and blinked a couple of times.
-Nice to see you again, Kusari-chan.
Modified by Kris_Rebel, Mar 27, 2016 10:04 AM

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »