Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Mar 27, 2016 9:53 AM

Kusari Yume

As she walked there with Kazuki she listened to his stories with a smile. She was a bit envious that Kazuki saw so nuch of the outside world, even if it wasnt really that much, but she was happy that her friend was happy. That was enough for her.

When they got there Kazuki called for his girlfriend, Kusari recording in her mind the name "Lis" for future refference. However, at the moment, the girl didnt seem to be there to begin with. She would have helped Kazuki rude, but she tought ending up face to face with the girlfriend like this wouldnt be quite ok, so she just ended up waiting at the entrance as she watched Kazuki walk all around the room.

After he seemed to give uo he turned to face her, scratching the back of his head. However, before he could say something a certain well known pair of pink sleeves glomped him to the ground. Kusari didnt even have to see the female's face to see who she is, taking a step back from reflex. Even so, she looked up at Kusari and greeted her calmly, making the young girl gulp lightly.

-H-hi Mirraine. How have you been? she said as she managed to force a smile, chuckling akwardly as went slightly pale like just having seen a ghost. Well, you cant tell that this wasnt the case here.

Mar 27, 2016 10:56 AM

Kazuki Hanzoku & Mirraine

Mirraine laughed in her usual manner
- which sounded very strange and unnatural as she lowered her hands and started tickling Kazuki's sides. It felt so insanely weird that Kazuki didn't know if he should be giggling or screaming. It didn't feel like a side tickle, it felt like a soul tickle. He couldn't bare that uncertain and unnatural feeling any more, so he escaped Mirraine's grip. But he could do that only because she let him to. Kazuki backed off from Mirraine to come closer to Kusari. His gaze was a mix of fear, confusion and uncertainty. After swallowing loudly, he could finally speak:
-What's the matter of this? Who are you? You two know each other? Where did you come from? I looked through the entire apartment. And where is Lisbeth?

To this barrage of questions Mirraine bent forwards and looked closely at Kazuki's face with a curious but disturbingly excited "Hmm?" and giggled afterwards. This was way too spooky, so Kazuki had to swallow again.
-I am great, Kusari-chan! Can't you see I finally made contact with our precious Hanzoku Kazuki-kun? A-ha-ha! And to answer your question, Hanzoku Kazuki-kun, I'm here to meet you of course! Your precious little Kusari-chan already answered your second and third questions. To an extent, a-ha-ha! About your fourth question - I was here the entire time, you just didn't look good enough, a-ha-ha. And your one-night-stand left the country a few hours ago. What, did you think that she would stay here just for your's sake? A-ha-ha! Don't be upset though, you learned a valuable lesson there! - she backed off with a smile, folding her sleeved hands together.

Kazuki's expression froze in disbelief: "No, that can't be right.. She would not leave me like that. She did say it earlier that I meant a lot for her... But... Why do I believe Mirraine? What have I done..." - he shook his head and tried to snap out of it. Mirraine's words should've been hurtful, but it felt like her presence shifted Kazuki's feelings, made him think more clear. He saw the bigger picture of him and Lisbeth hanging out, which was laughable in fact. Kazuki didn't care for what was happening back then, neither did he really care about Lisbeth. In his later days at the orphanage, when he started taking that drug that was supposed to stabilize his soul and strengthen his AT-field, it felt like he was locking himself from the world. But now due to Mirraine's presence, his AT-field was so thin and weak, he felt like he gained his real compassion and care back.
He looked at Kusari, totally confused and asked:
-Who- Who is she? How do you know each other?
Modified by Kris_Rebel, Mar 27, 2016 11:05 AM

Mar 27, 2016 11:48 AM

Kusari Yume

As she helplessly watched Kazuki get away from Mirraine and her answering his questions she clenched her fists tightly, lightly biting her lower lip. She tought this would be a good day, but then this happened

Why is she even? What does she even want with him? I tought it was all over and that I wont ever see her again after we met at the orphanage that time. Why is this even happening right here, right now? Why?... she tought as she watched Kazuki shake his head in disbelief that his girlfriend left without saying anything, then he looked at her and asked her those 2 questions.

-We've met a while after you left the orphanage. She came there especially to see me. she said quietly as she averted her gaze and still held her fists clenched jn frustration, then she continued in an odd tone, like she was ashamed of herself. Mirraine... is the one that helped me discover my power...

Mar 27, 2016 12:21 PM

Mirraine

Mirraine walked around Kusari and Kazuki, holding her hands together and taking one step at a time. Then she tilted her head in Kazuki's manner and looked at Kusari with a curious look, still smiling as usual.
-Of course I did, Kusari-chan! It was very intriguing to see your soul by myself. I've known you're special, but to be so special... Oh, you can't possibly imagine how great of a couple would you and Kazuki make, a-ha-ha! The forbidden bond... So exciting! - she kept on going, giggling in her manner at times. Then a voice reached her "Leave them for now."
At that moment Mirraine stopped and froze in one place for a second before turning around to face Kazuki and Kusari, saying:
-It was nice seeing you, lovebirds! Now I will leave you to your devices. A-ha-ha! - and with that final laugh, she left the room, leaving the door open.

Kazuki Hanzoku

Kazuki was stunned by what happened. Her words made him blush and experience a clusterfuck of emotions, too bizarre to comprehend. For a second Kazuki thought that he was stripped off his AT-field and prepared to be turned into LCL, but gladly his self-consciousness returned when Mirraine left. Kazuki rushed towards the door to stop her for questioning, but the hallway was empty, as if she disappeared in thin air. And now he was left alone with Kusari again. But there was no trace of Lisbeth. Kazuki set down on her bed and grabbed his forehead, trying to let it all go through his head.

Losing Lisbeth was a sad and disappointing turn of events, but to Kazuki's own disturbance, he didn't care about it too much he was even glad it happened to some extent. That way of thinking was frightening for him, so he decided to just let it go. What he had now was a strange pale girl with black eyes and long sleeves who knew his name and even knew the nature of his an Kusari's powers. It was unsettling. Kazuki gazed at Kusari and said with a somewhat lost and disconnected voice:
-That was so weird... And Lisbeth is gone... Well, truth to be told, Mirraine was right. I only knew her for a couple of days. I just let it happen at her will because I didn't care for the consequences and it seemed fun. But now she left me. To the better, I say. Will serve me a lesson on how to deal with people and to think before acting. But you said that Mirraine came to the orphanage before and revealed your power. How did it happen? What did she tell you?

Mar 27, 2016 1:36 PM

Kusari Yume

Hearing Mirraine talking like that about them, especially about her, and also that laughter of hers... It irritated her. Kusari is level headed and usually doesnt get angry, but Mirraine already managed to get on her nerves somehow! Thats why, even after Mirraine left the room and Kazuki attempted to stop her, she just stood there, looking down as she had her fist clenched.

After his unsuccessful attempt Kazuki had returned inside the dormroom, sitting on a bed as he seemed distressed, starting talking about his girlfriend, or current ex, but then he faced her, asking her about what happened when Mirraine came to the orphanage.

-Honestly, I dont remember much about what happened, as at first it didnt seem important. she said as she released her fist, then she sat on a bed as she still looked down.

-One day one of the Mothers told me I had a visitor, and I didnt even question myself who could it be wanting to see me of all people, so I accepted the visit. Thats when I ment Mirraine. At first she seemed nice, asking me about my orphanage life and all, and because I told it is somewhat ok I told her this and that, but nothing too important. More like what happens everyday. she sighed, reffering to the constant bullying.

-However, after that she stood up and came behind me, wrapping her arms around me like she just did with you. For some reason it made me feel somewhat weak, but it was also somewhat calming. From then a series of questions started. What do I wish for? What do I treasure most? What I despise most? What would I change? Other questions too, but I dont remember others or the answers I gave to this. she said, even if she was partially lying. She knew the answers she gave to those questions she mentioned.

-The rest is somewhat hazy, but I remember that she seemed pleased and that she told me I was "special", and that if I want she could give me a helping hand to achieve my wish. I dont know what I was thinking when I accepted, but then I had an odd feeling in my chest before a sudden pain and then I blacked out. she continue to talk as she put a hand on her chest, gripping her shirt

-After I woke up nothing happened of importance untkll the next examination, when somehow, someway I must have used my power by instinct and I almost killed someone by mistake. As I said, the result were not certain if I am a Lilin or not, and Mirraine never told me anything, so I didnt know that untill you proved that to me. she finished, then she finally looked up to Kazuki.

-That would be all...

Mar 27, 2016 2:20 PM

Kazuki Hanzoku

Kazuki listened to Kusari and noted everything she said about Mirraine. She did not tell Kazuki what had she answered to Mirraine's questions, but it was for the better - those things are very private and should only belong to one person. Mirraine did manage to extort the information from her, however. Kazuki could see how she did that, remembering the feelings he had with her around. He wondered if she was even human, because she certainly didn't feel like a normal Lilin or an Evite. After Kusari was finished speaking, Kazuki shifted his gaze downwards and said:
-I see. She certainly is a weird sort, I got those insane goosebumps just from her touch. And yet... Her presence felt somewhat familiar. I don't know why, it's just some kind of deja vu. And what did she mean when she talked about us? - Kazuki looked down, trying to recollect his thoughts, voicing his question rhetorically. He knew that Kusari probably wouldn't have an idea on what Mirraine was talking about.

Mar 27, 2016 9:29 PM

Kusari Yume

She just listened to Kazuki ask himself questions without answers as she just looked down, her hands on her knees. What Mirraine said, what Kazuki said, what she herself said all mixed together to form a picture, incomplete, but still a picture in her mind. It all started when Mirraine visited her...

- Im sorry, I shouldnt have accepted her offer... she said weakly as she looked down, clenching her hands on her knees. She felt frustrated at Mirraine for coming in like this. She felt frustrated that she didnt understand whats going on. But most of all...

She felt frustrated at herself for being so naive

Mar 28, 2016 7:17 AM

Kazuki Hanzoku

Kusari said something that confused Kazuki. Why would be she sorry? And Mirraine didn't do anything bad to them, at least yet. She had an unsettling presence for sure, but for Kusari learning truth about herself was very important after such a rough childhood. Kazuki stood up and walked in front of Kusari, taking her hand and trying to reassure her. "Oh Jeez, what's with all that sentimentality all of a sudden?" - with those mixed feelings Kazuki looked Kusari in the eyes and smiled. He didn't know why he was doing this, he just felt like it. Probably it was either Kusari's or Mirraine's presence that broke his cold armor around his heart.
-Kusari, don't say that. You know the truth about yourself now, and that is the thing that is important right now. Don't let her words bugger you too much. She's just fucking around with us, maybe it gives her the thrills, I don't know. Better let's get out of there and do something fun. - Kazuki's voice was unusually gentle for him and his smile was too honest. Overlap of his two mentalities made him act even against himself, but at the same time according with his wishes. Weird brainfartery.

Mar 29, 2016 12:54 AM

Kusari Yume

She didnt expect Kazuki to do such thing, so when he took hold of her hand she was taken off guard and looked up at him, light brown clashing with dark grey. Kazuki told her to not blame herself, and said that at least she knows the truth about herself.

He... seems different. Its unusual for him to act like this... she tought, then after Kazuki suggested they should go do something fun a moment of silence occured before Kusari smiled gently.

- Ok, sounds good to me. she said as she smiked. Its not like she will just forget what happened, but at least she will calm down, right?

Mar 29, 2016 7:26 AM

Kazuki Hanzoku

Kazuki grinned at Kusari's response and took a thinker's stance, thinking of where they could go now. It was hard due to this weird atmosphere still affecting and confusing him. And thought of losing Lisbeth all of a sudden still floated in his mind, making him continue to question himself. And his head started to hurt, which gave him an idea - maybe Gly+ should help. He tried to grab a tube from his inner pocket with telekinesis, but it was empty for some reason. Kazuki was absolutely sure that he had a few tubes in his inner pocket a bit earlier that day. Cpnfused, he checked his secret pocket in his sleeve and found one tube there. "Weird... I had at least five tubes on me at all times. Where did they... Ah, that wretched long-sleeved thief!"- Kazuki clenched his teeth and narrowed his eyebrows, realizing that it was probably Mirraine who took his drugs. When she glomped him, he was too confused to notice. At least she was kind enough to leave one tube behind. And Kazuki had a whole shipment in his room anyway.

Swiftly opening the tube, Kazuki sniffed in it's contents and shaked his head like if convulsing. It might've been a sunset trick, but it looked like Kazuki glowed for a moment there. The kick was strong and fast, setting Kazuki's thoughts straight and letting him concentrate on the matter at hand. Filtering all the possible scenarios, Kazuki ended up with arcade being the best option of entertainment at that time. It was dusk already so most of the places are closed now, but arcade worked through the entire night. So he swiftly turned to Kusari and told her with excitement:
-I have an idea! Let's go to the arcade! You've never seen anything like that, I guarantee! This playroom in the orphanage is nothing compared to a real arcade hall. So yah, let's get moving, it will take off pressure from your head. - If Kusari would agree, Kazuki would leave the room with her in a hurry.

Mar 30, 2016 12:51 PM

Kusari Yume

Watching Kazuki as he tought of a place to go, Kusari just stood still. She barely knew some basic stuff from the world outside of the orphanage gates, let alone fun stuff in the close vicinity of the school. She was smiling as she watched him, but then she saw him pull out the tube and her smiled somewhat faded. She knew what Gly+ was, yet she didnt like that he had to use such thing, even if for his own good.

She noticed Kazuki somewhat glow, but she tougbt it was just a trick of the light. However, she kept that in mind in case of. After he cleared his head Kazuki turned to her, suggesting her the arcade and saying that it was better than the playroom at the orphanage.

- If you say its good, then Ill go on your hand here. she said as she smiled, standing up before she would follow Kazuki outside

May 11, 2016 8:13 AM

William

After searching for a little while he finally found his own dorm. He knocked on the door before using his own key to get in,
"Hello anyone home?"
he called out as he let his bag fall off his shoulder and onto the floor.

May 11, 2016 8:32 AM

William

He looked around for a bit until he noticed no one was around, either that or they were hiding from him. He took his bag to one of the empty bedrooms before looking at the time.
"Ahh crap i better get going."
he said to himself before going out the door and locking behind him. He took out his map just to make sure he got to the right spot.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]