Forums
Feb 1, 2016 12:22 PM

Residents:
  • Seth Magnus
  • Fetch Bailey
Modified by LightSpark090, Mar 26, 2016 4:07 AM

Feb 2, 2016 12:50 PM

Seth

Soon enough she would have lead Levy to the MC dorm door. As she didnt have hands free, she couldnt knock on the door to see if someone was inside, she couldnt even open it properly, so she would do what a normal person would do... Ahem, i ment what she would do. And by that I mean kick the door open.
The door was unlocked, so it opened quite easily, revealing the empty dorm.
- Ooooh, looks like im first here...she said, looking around.

Feb 2, 2016 2:07 PM

Levy

He followed closely behind, hoping he could drop these books off and go get some sleep. Levy merely gazed in awe as she kicked open the door. He wanted to facepalm, but didn't have the hands to do so. How are you the president of the Moral Committee?! Your about as well behaved as any delinquent from this school!" he asked in shock, although he generally didn't have an answer to his question.

How Levy had got lumped with a gate vaulting, door kicking MC prez, he would never know. He placed down her belongings before looking at the decor of the room. "Im surprised you haven't destroyed this place yet..." he mumbled.

Feb 2, 2016 11:21 PM

Seth

She simply walked in, dropping her stuff on one of the beds at the window before looking back at Levy and giggled at his exclamation.
- Dear Levy, I have no idea myself. I just found myself in this position. she said with a shrugg and she sat on her bed before rocking backwards to lie down on it, staring at the ceiling.
- Heh, I might usually bring some mess with me, but I still want to have a place to sleep in. It isnt nice to sleep outside, y'know? she simply commented at his mumble

Feb 3, 2016 8:40 AM

Levy

She 'found' herself in that position? Hm, figures. Levy thought, leaning against the wall by the door. Reiterating what she said about sleeping outside, Levy agreed, rather grumpily No, it's not!. It was with a tone that sounded like it had happened to him before. But that was another story yet to tell, which was probably caused by fault of his own.

He was about to leave, before remembering, Oh, your in stride club right? I'll be coming to practises from now on, so if I see you down there we can have a little 1v1 race..." Levy was forced to join a club this year, due to the SC tightening their grip on his school life. Even so, he enjoyed stride, and only assumed Seth was in the club due to the gate jumping not so long ago.

Feb 3, 2016 8:45 AM

Seth

When Levy mentioned Stride she got up in a sitting Position, looking at him with a smile. Oh, both troublemakers, and now club comrades? Seems like they will spend some time tomorrow.
- Of course I am in that club. I love Stride, even if at the beginning i was a Relayer, not a runner. she said, then she jumped on her feet and pointed at Levy with determination and a smile. Why wait, when we can do that right here, right now?

Feb 3, 2016 10:09 AM

Levy

Part of him was to lazy to accept her request, the other was bursting with excitement. Normally he would turn down any request from anyone, but this case was different. The girl was so charismatic and energetic, it was as if she were radiating energy onto levy himself.

Youre on! Ill need to head back and get changed, but give me the race starting point and I'll be there in 10" he matched her in confidence, and for once, in excitement.

Feb 3, 2016 10:23 AM

Seth

She was pleased when Levy accepted her direct challenge. What, not many people accept a sudden challenge like that!
-Fine the. The Entrance Gate in ten. Deal? she said as she extended her hand for a handshake to seal the deal.

Feb 3, 2016 10:32 AM

Levy

Her hand was shaken and met with a smirk overflowing with adrenaline. For some reason, he felt good. Levy felt like Seth was really going to really challenge him. See you there, Sethy!

Levy then left to go and get changed into some sports gear. He wondered what type of strider Seth actually was.

Feb 3, 2016 10:43 AM

Seth

-Its on, Levi Ackerman!
she said, making a refference to anime as she gave Levy a thumbs up and a wink with a smile before she watched him go.
Filled with excitement of the soon to come race, she quickly went to get changed in some sports gear. Yes, she could run in what she was wearing now, but she'd better now.

After she was done changing she hung around her neck her pair of headphones, then she tied her sneakers' shoelaces before she headed out.