Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 31, 2016 11:33 AM

Jun 2008

^If you're able to make it to the end of this video....congrats, and I'm sorry.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jan 31, 2016 11:35 AM

Jun 2015
Congratulations in finding such a mine of bullshit.
Jan 31, 2016 11:37 AM

Aug 2014
I wanted to bash my head after just 1 minute. But the 1st question was atleast good.
Jan 31, 2016 11:38 AM

Jun 2015
I made it bro, but damn some of the questions are just plain stupid.
Jan 31, 2016 11:39 AM

Mar 2014
What the hell, most of those questions were pretty dumb, I must've agreed with only 2-3 of them. Many generalizations, a significant number of men doesn't believe or do what these women are implying.
Jan 31, 2016 11:41 AM
Jul 2018
I'm trying to stay as far away as humanly possible from these radicals. Holy fuck are they cringeworthingly moronic.

Hell, just the first question made me facepalm so hard >_>
Jan 31, 2016 11:44 AM

Mar 2014
GreenSoap said:

I think asking why men sit with their legs wide open was just as retarded. I don't understand what's the problem lol, can't they just sit however they like or what
Jan 31, 2016 11:45 AM

Jun 2014
Nagirah said:
Tip number 1: don't watch buzzfeed.

+1

Why waste your time getting mad at a pointless clickbait site?
Jan 31, 2016 11:46 AM

Apr 2015
>Buzzfeed

No thanks.Steal content, steal ideas, steal other people's journalistic work, :lll
hi
Sets
Last FM
Anime List
Manga List
Clue no. 2: Somewhere in one of the pictures in my forum signature.
Jan 31, 2016 11:46 AM

Jun 2013
One of the stupidest things I've ever seen.
Jan 31, 2016 11:47 AM

Jun 2008
danae_97 said:
GreenSoap said:

I think asking why men sit with their legs wide open was just as retarded. I don't understand what's the problem lol, can't they just sit however they like or what

It's oppressive to women....apparently.

How dare men sit with their legs apart so they can feel comfortable!

Jan 2016
25 second mark
-stops video-
desperate attempt to bash on boys?
lol
not much to discuss here.
Jul 2018
cumshotz said:
"cringeworthingly" is the most cringey adverb i've ever seen.
Couldn't find a better nonexistent adverb in its stead.
Jan 31, 2016 11:49 AM
Jul 2018
JustALEX said:
danae_97 said:

It's oppressive to women....apparently.

How dare men sit with their legs apart so they can feel comfortable!
Well you know, white male pain (which includesball-crushing by having closed legs) = happy feminists.
Jan 31, 2016 11:52 AM

Feb 2013
But...how does it feel being the same sex as Donald Trump?

Jan 31, 2016 11:58 AM

Aug 2015
no thanks i will rather re-watch school days and mars of destruction...buzzfeed is too extreme for me
Jan 31, 2016 12:00 PM

Jun 2015
Buzzfeed tries to appeal to LGBT, feminists, and other races. Super liberal channel.
Jan 31, 2016 12:03 PM
Jun 2014

Who was the doughnut who wrote those questions? No, who was doughnut who thought a video like this would be a good idea?
'The way of the wang is long...and hard'
Jan 31, 2016 12:16 PM

Nov 2013
0:57 that is it, it's too much of bullshit
Signature was not removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Tulip & Flower Guidelines.
Jan 31, 2016 12:19 PM

Feb 2015
Congratulations op. You just done did it. You have given me cancer.

There's a lady who's sure
All that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to heaven
When she gets there she knows
If the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for
Oh oh oh oh and she's buying a stairway to heaven

Jan 31, 2016 12:43 PM

Apr 2012
Buzzfeed is a terrible site, though. Cracked would have been a better and more entertaining choice.
Jan 31, 2016 12:47 PM

Aug 2009
1. WTF
2. WTF
3. NO I DON'T
4. WTF
5. BECAUSE THEY ARE CHICK FLICKS
6. BECAUSE WOMAN AREN'T FUNNY (Except me, sometimes)
7. Oh really?
8. THAT'S SOOO SLUTTY. I mean seriously. There's rules in the bible for a reason. Some of them are called man whores too.
9. They do?
10. Only valid point in this video, really. Good job buzz.
11. SO MUCH CONTROVERSIAL
12. Probably because you're getting stuff for free? (I'm a girl btw just saying)
13. Gross
14. Family= protect them.
15. Lol
16. WTFFFFFFFFF NOT THE SAME
17. We birth them, but they are literally 25 percent stronger and make muscles at 25 percent more with the same amount of exercise. What?
18. To not give away all your secrets. To not be a whiny little baby. To not look like a baby. Etc. Etc.
19. Because they like to? Because it's their way of being attractive?
20. Why would it be lady like to cuss? That's a sailor's thing. Which used to never have females.
21. Good question. Because it's been proven that half of those cases are just woman trying to blackmail someone.
22. They don't. They just think you're on your period because you're moody and swingy.
23. They kind of are. WTF
24. Abortion isn't right, that's why.
25. WTF
26. Cause its sexy. Kind of like how yaoi is sexy to girls. (lol sorry but its true)
27. I'm sure it hurts a lot. Why ask?
28. STOP ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS
29. Because we're already equal enough.
30. We aren't paid less than them.
31. In no world dipshit
32. Because money is power.
33. Because they are bitches. Lol. They're mean, snobby, and get up in your grill. (I'm a girl but when I see that sht I wanna, btch-slap them.)
34. They're not bosses. Most of the time they're just as hated.
35. Because they aren't offended. And who wants to get on their friend's bad side?
36. ?

Okay read this list or not, but this is the gist of my answers. I'm not a guy, but I walked into ones shoes and figured some of these no brainer questions out.
Jan 31, 2016 12:49 PM

Aug 2009
Jayden said:
Buzzfeed tries to appeal to LGBT, feminists, and other races. Super liberal channel.

Super stupid channel. I can't stand like most of their videos.
Jan 31, 2016 12:54 PM

Nov 2015
I like how they can get away with this but if you gender swapped it around feminists would go nuts.
Here's some questions for women
1. How does it feel to be the same sex as Kim Kardashian?
2. What's the deal with periods. You gotta plan out your bitch days or sumthin'?
3. Quit naggin' us. We're watchin' TV over here.
4. Why do you all gotta be such teases?
5. Why do you all {Insert offensive thing that 99% of women don't do}?
6. Why are you all disgusting sexist pigs?
Add a couple of feminist false truth questions and you've got a video
Remember you can't hate this because I am a strong independant MAN. Here me roar.
NasalSharkJan 31, 2016 12:57 PM
Jan 31, 2016 12:55 PM

Sep 2012
I was going to go through these questions and answer them, but honestly after writing them down and suffering through that video, I'm already close to fucking killing myself, and I'm afraid spending any more time on this bullshit will push me over the edge.

Here they are. I hope my sacrifice was worth it so you don't have to watch that tripe:
How does it feel to be the same sex as Donald Trump?

Why do you hate RomComs, or do you just feel like you need to hate them?

Everybody likes The Notebook, everybody likes Beyonce. It's just a fact.

Why do you make women sit around and talk about men in movies, when y'all easily sit around and talk about boobs? For hours.

Why do you automatically assume that you won't like TV or movies that star a female lead?

Why are you surprised when women are funny? I'm probably funnier than you.

Why do you think we're obsessed with you when we hook up? 9 times out of 10 I just want you to leave too, I'm busy, I got shit to do.

Why can't I sleep with as many people as I want to without being judged? When men do it, they're congratulated.

Why do you consider a woman a tease if she doesn't sleep with you after 3 dates, but a slut if she sleeps with you on the first date?

In what world does no mean yes? No means no.

Why do you say that women are too emotional to be leaders, then justify catcalling by saying men just can't control themselves?

Why do you think that just because you're nice to me I owe you my body?

Why would you ever send an unsolicited dick pic?

Why do you feel like it's ok to harass women or make offensive comments about women, but when somebody does it to your sister it's not ok?

How does it feel to interrupt me when I'm in the middle of making a point, during a meeting?

Why do you have to sit with your legs wide open? I get that you have balls, but I don't stand around with my arms wide open to make room for my boobs.

Why are women perceived as the weaker sex, even though we literally birth you?

Why is it so bad to show your emotions? It means you're human.

Why are you always trying to prove your masculinity to me?

Why the fuck isn't it lady like to cuss? When did words get gendered?

Why is it your first instinct to doubt women who have been sexually violated or raped?

Why do you assume a woman's angry because she's on her period?

Why do you think women that wear makeup are false advertising? We can say the same thing about your dick size.

Why isn't it weird that there's a bunch of old white sitting in a room making legislation about what I can and can't do with my body?

Do you have a coochie?

Why are straight guys so obsessed with lesbians?

How does it feel to get kicked in the balls?

Do you ever get tired of trying to be manly all the time?

Why are you so afraid of gender equality?

Why do I deserve to be paid less than you? In what world does $0.77 equal $1.00? In what world does$0. 68 equal $1.00? How is that fair?

Why are you intimidated by a woman who makes more money than you? That's awesome, more money!

Why are opinionated women seen as bitches, when opinionated men are seen as bosses?

Why aren't you speaking up when you hear your male friends behind closed doors make jokes that are offensive to women?

Why are you so afraid of recognizing your own privilege? Doesn't mean you're a bad person, just recognize it, and do something about it.
Jan 31, 2016 1:01 PM

Nov 2015
NudeBear said:
Jayden said:

Super-liberal doesn't even cut it. These people are out of touch with reality. Also, why do some women feel like that fulfilling one of the most basic biological functions (reproducing) is worthy of praise? Congratulations, you have a fucking vagina.

Or the people who say that "being a mother is the hardest job on the planet"
I'd kill to be able to go to "work" in my PJs and bend over at the waist slightly to put in a DVD. Really tough

Stopped when I saw the buzzfeed logo. There's low hanging fruit, then there's fruit that has fallen and started rotting into the ground.
I'm not even touching this one.
TyrelJan 31, 2016 3:55 PM

Vor uns liegt MAL, in uns marschiert MAL, und hinter uns, kommt MAL!
Jan 31, 2016 1:33 PM
Oct 2014
I'm not gonna waste my time on this. If it would've been like 5 reasonable questions, but these questions are actually just assumptions.

Jan 31, 2016 1:41 PM

Nov 2015
Here's one from all black people.

Here's one from all asian people.

Wow. How nice it was of buzzfeed to represent all these races even though 99% of their staff are actually white: http://www.buzzfeed.com/videoteam
TyrelJan 31, 2016 3:56 PM
Jan 31, 2016 2:02 PM

Sep 2014
"don't stereotype us, so we're going to stereotype you."

it goes both ways.
Jan 31, 2016 2:07 PM

May 2013
Too retarded, it isn't to be worth my time.
Jan 31, 2016 2:09 PM

Apr 2013
This a Buzzfeed video I bet. Retards are able to shine their brightest over there.
Jan 31, 2016 2:11 PM

Jul 2013
I never like these types of Buzzfeed videos. They're sexist and stereotypical. I can't imagine what the "Questions Men have for Women" video will be like, if they decide to make one. I'd probably cringe more than I did with this video and get entirely pissed off.
Demi Valentine

Follow me on social media!

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Jan 31, 2016 2:14 PM

Mar 2012
The Notebook is actually bad though.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Jan 31, 2016 2:20 PM

Apr 2014
In response to that first question:
How does it feel to be the same sex as Hillary Clinton?
Jan 31, 2016 2:27 PM

Mar 2012
Red_Keys said:
In what world does $0.77 equal $1.00? In what world does $0.68 equal $1.00? How is that fair?
This could be a national headline in Canada right now, lol. The Canadian dollar is at $0.72 US and most people are pretty bummed out.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Jan 31, 2016 2:27 PM

Sep 2012
Josh said:
The Notebook is actually bad though.
How does it feel to be a fucking misogynist?
Jan 31, 2016 2:32 PM

Mar 2012
I've watched 31 seconds of this video and now I wish I was gay.
Jan 31, 2016 2:37 PM

Aug 2015
the lady on the thumbnail is my face rn

☁ cyborg robot squirrels ☁
Jan 31, 2016 2:57 PM

Jul 2015
Yeah.. I'm not even going to start that video...
Jan 31, 2016 3:00 PM

Nov 2014
Red_Keys said:
Here they are. I hope my sacrifice was worth it so you don't have to watch that tripe:

Haha, thanks.

> How does it feel to be the same sex as Donald Trump?
It doesn't bother me because Trump doesn't represent all men.

> Why do you hate RomComs, or do you just feel like you need to hate them?
I love romcoms.

> Everybody likes The Notebook, everybody likes Beyonce. It's just a fact.
I didn't like The Notebook, and I think Beyonce is overrated.

> Why do you make women sit around and talk about men in movies, when y'all easily sit around and talk about boobs? For hours.
I've never talked about boobs for more than 5 minutes. I'm more of an ass man; I don't talk about asses much either.

> Why do you automatically assume that you won't like TV or movies that star a female lead?
I do? I love movies with strong female leads.

> Why are you surprised when women are funny? I'm probably funnier than you.
Seriously, these kinds of generalizations are what give modern feminism a bad name. Do they seriously think that a real misogynist is going to see these questions and go, "Mmm... They're right. I'm going to change my ways now."

> Why do you think we're obsessed with you when we hook up? 9 times out of 10 I just want you to leave too, I'm busy, I got shit to do.
Okay...

> Why can't I sleep with as many people as I want to without being judged? When men do it, they're congratulated.
I don't care how many people women sleep with.

> Why do you consider a woman a tease if she doesn't sleep with you after 3 dates, but a slut if she sleeps with you on the first date?
Patriarchy.

> In what world does no mean yes?
Afghanistan.

> Why do you say that women are too emotional to be leaders, then justify catcalling by saying men just can't control themselves?
Not all women are overly emotional, but the ones asking these questions might be.

> Why do you think that just because you're nice to me I owe you my body?
More patriarchy.

> Why would you ever send an unsolicited dick pic?
Because it looks great and I like showing it off.

> Why do you feel like it's ok to harass women or make offensive comments about women, but when somebody does it to your sister it's not ok?
I don't need to defend my sister. She can defend herself. She's not a delicate snowflake.

> How does it feel to interrupt me when I'm in the middle of making a point, during a meeting?
It feels soooo good.

> Why do you have to sit with your legs wide open? I get that you have balls, but I don't stand around with my arms wide open to make room for my boobs.

> Why are women perceived as the weaker sex, even though we literally birth you?
Go ask the men who believe this.

> Why is it so bad to show your emotions? It means you're human.
Because it makes you look like a pussy.

> Why are you always trying to prove your masculinity to me?
Serious answer. This is actually biological.

> Why the fuck isn't it lady like to cuss? When did words get gendered?
Okay... That's enough. I can't take anymore of these questions.
Jan 31, 2016 3:01 PM

Jan 2016
That was a complete waste of my time. Ugh >.<
Jan 31, 2016 3:10 PM
Dec 2015
"Why don't you stop your male friends from making jokes that are offensive to women while we sit here and do the exact same thing to men?"

Bch please.
Jan 31, 2016 3:28 PM

Mar 2010
Ah it wasn't hard to watch. I win. Shit I was three characters away :v Anyways I feel like this video is meant to trigger trolls to go ape shit.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 31, 2016 3:32 PM

Jan 2011
Bitchy black bitch on thumbnail, not even once.
Jan 31, 2016 3:34 PM

Jan 2015
Jesus Christ what a video....it doesn't correspond perfectly but I think this video sums up my thoughts.

Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Jan 31, 2016 3:43 PM

Jun 2015
Josh said:
Red_Keys said:
In what world does $0.77 equal $1.00? In what world does $0.68 equal $1.00? How is that fair?
This could be a national headline in Canada right now, lol. The Canadian dollar is at $0.72 US and most people are pretty bummed out.

That's not what that means. They're saying that women earn $0.77 when a man earns $1.00 for average work pay. I believe they polled a certain amount of men and women and averaged their salaries, which is a very flawed experiment. All they did was take average pay, and didn't take into consideration working hours, position, or performance.
Jan 31, 2016 3:45 PM

Dec 2015
Eh I knew it was buzzfeed by the dumbass clickbait title. They steal a lot of their material and they do not have talented writers.. Its really easy to think of things like "12 reasons why you love chocolate" and "27 reasons why white girls love the notebook"
Also its very clickbaity and it is incribly annoying on social media when girl a posts a buzz feed link on girls b's wall saying something like "OMG number 14 is soooo us"
Basically lack of good content, originality, notorious for clickbaiting and a huge hit with basic bitches

Jan 31, 2016 4:23 PM

Dec 2014
Oh look, a video I'm not even going to bother watching! Thank god.
Jan 31, 2016 4:39 PM
Feb 2014
This one girl on my FB feed liked this exact video that someone posted.

Unfollowed her as a result.
Jan 31, 2016 4:42 PM

Sep 2012
Why do I do this to myself dear lord kill me please

1. How does it feel to be the same sex as Donald Trump?

It feels like an irrelevant question and a horrible unfunny attempt at making a joke.

2. Why do you hate RomComs, or do you just feel like you need to hate them?

I like a fair amount of romcoms. If you're asking why movies aimed specifically at women are watched by mostly women.. well, I might as well ask why women hate sports.

3..? Everybody likes The Notebook, everybody likes Beyonce. It's just a fact.

This is not a question. Maybe it's supposed to be attached to the previous one...? Idk, Beyonce isn't a RomCom, and it was said by a different person. 20 seconds in and it's already confusing and poorly presented.

4. Why do you make women sit around and talk about men in movies, when y'all easily sit around and talk about boobs? For hours.

What the hell is this even asking? "Why do you make women sit around and talk about men in movies"....?? wat.

5. Why do you automatically assume that you won't like TV or movies that star a female lead?

Literally the most profitable and successful movie to ever exist has a female lead.

6. Why are you surprised when women are funny? I'm probably funnier than you.

This is just embarrassing. The reason I'd be surprised if anything in this video were funny, is because absolutely none of you are funny.

7. Why do you think we're obsessed with you when we hook up? 9 times out of 10 I just want you to leave too, I'm busy, I got shit to do.

I don't hook up with women.

8. Why can't I sleep with as many people as I want to without being judged? When men do it, they're congratulated.

Men who sleep with lots of people are judged all the fucking time. "Player" "Manwhore" "Womanizer" "Pig" "Immature" "Pathetic" "Manchild" "Pervert" "Irresponsible" "Thinking with his dick". These people are delusional. And I like this question in the context of the previous question. Like, any time any movie wants to portray a male character as an asshole, all they have to do is make him want sex and then have the girl leave. Like, stereotypical movie asshole-boyfriend villain trait. Wants sex, that's it.

9. Why do you consider a woman a tease if she doesn't sleep with you after 3 dates, but a slut if she sleeps with you on the first date?

I don't know anybody who has ever expressed this, but even if I did this question is probably the stupidest thing on this list. Those are two different situations and not even a double standard. Before 1 = too loose, After 3 = too tight. Like, it's like asking "why do you stop at a red light, but go when it's green???" Because those are two different situations and reacting differently toward them is not evidence of some sort of double standard.

10. In what world does no mean yes? No means no.

This question could just as easily be directed toward female sex offenders. And noticed how I specified "sex offenders", not just "women". But eh.. I'm being too fair..

11. Why do you say that women are too emotional to be leaders, then justify catcalling by saying men just can't control themselves?

I have never heard anybody sincerely justify catcalling. But anyway, probably for the same reason that women can get lighter criminal sentences because they were emotional while on their period and can't be held accountable for their own actions. And also the same reason women aren't held accountable for their own actions if they consume alcohol.

12. Why do you think that just because you're nice to me I owe you my body?

Nobody thinks that. Sometimes a guy goes on a date having expectations of sex (which clearly this woman thinks is wrong.. hmmm... let's go back and review questions #7 and 8), and then feels disappointed when it doesn't happen. That's not entitlement, that's emotion. Speaking of emotion, we'll get to that in question #18.

13. Why would you ever send an unsolicited dick pic?

The same reason girls wear clothing that explicitly reveals 90% of their breasts. At least guys don't get upset when people look at it.

14. Why do you feel like it's ok to harass women or make offensive comments about women, but when somebody does it to your sister it's not ok?

>video featuring exclusively sexist and stereotypical damaging assumptions about men
>what is self awareness

15. How does it feel to interrupt me when I'm in the middle of making a point, during a meeting?

Great because then I don't have to hear your fucking obnoxious mouth any more.

16. Why do you have to sit with your legs wide open? I get that you have balls, but I don't stand around with my arms wide open to make room for my boobs.

Probably because your boobs are on your chest and your arms aren't..? What kind of retarded question is that? Also, in addition to having highly sensitive, important, temperature-regulated organs between our legs, men's and women's bone structures are different, especially in the hip region (where the legs come out of). Men literally have a wider leg angle because of their more narrow hips.

17. Why are women perceived as the weaker sex, even though we literally birth you?

Because on average women are literally physiologically weaker.

18. Why is it so bad to show your emotions? It means you're human.

See next question:

19. Why are you always trying to prove your masculinity to me?

.. as she says with a patronizing, condescending tone and expression. Maybe because cunts like you create an environment where men feel uncomfortable expressing themselves in.

That's not even to mention the emotional and physical abuse, bullying, social ostracism, and violence men subjugate themselves to by acting outside of their gender roles. And I love how this question is posed in the context of female victimhood. What a fucking cunt.

20. Why the fuck isn't it lady like to cuss? When did words get gendered?

Literally the previous question was about how men are stupid for needing to feel masculine, and now she's complaining about how her behavior is "unlady like" and she feels the need to be feminine. What a moron.

21. Why is it your first instinct to doubt women who have been sexually violated or raped?

This is literally the opposite of reality. An accusation alone is enough to ruin a man's life.

22. Why do you assume a woman's angry because she's on her period?

Because women get angry on their periods.

23. Why do you think women that wear makeup are false advertising? We can say the same thing about your dick size.

??? what? Is there some sort of like, fake strap-on that guys are using to make it seem like their dicks are bigger? Are these people living in real life?

24. Why isn't it weird that there's a bunch of old white sitting in a room making legislation about what I can and can't do with my body?

Isn't it weird that women make up the majority of the voting population?

25. Do you have a coochie?

.... I... what? I don't even..

26. Why are straight guys so obsessed with lesbians?

Girls are far more obsessed with gay guys. Like, ridiculously obsessed. Please come back to reality.

27. How does it feel to get kicked in the balls?

Terrible. I love how this is thrown in there though, clearly supposed to be funny. Like, the inclusion of a genuine question about a male experience is a joke. Empathy for men is something these people consider funny.

28. Do you ever get tired of trying to be manly all the time?

Do you ever get tired of being an enormous cunt? See question #19. Women not acting feminine gets at worst a "tut tut" from their mother, men not acting masculine at worst gets them murdered.

29. Why are you so afraid of gender equality?

I have literally no idea where the basis for this question is coming from.

30. Why do I deserve to be paid less than you? In what world does $0.77 equal $1.00? In what world does$0. 68 equal $1.00? How is that fair?

Probably because the only thing you contribute to society is increasing the (disproportionately male) suicide rate.

31. Why are you intimidated by a woman who makes more money than you? That's awesome, more money!

Why are you upset when a man makes more money than you? That's awesome, more money! Speaking of men making more money, the reason to that is because there's more social pressure for men to make money than for women. I wonder if these cunts can imagine the anxiety it gives somebody to hear their own mother telling them "you need to get a job good enough to support a family. Aren't you a man?" when you're not even out of high school.

32. Why are opinionated women seen as bitches, when opinionated men are seen as bosses?

Literally opened this video with a negative reference to Donald Trump. I... I don't think I need to say anything more than that. Maybe these women are seen as bitches, because they're fucking dumb bitches.

33. Why aren't you speaking up when you hear your male friends behind closed doors make jokes that are offensive to women?

>making offensive jokes about men
>making sexist assumptions about men

You know, it's almost like the punchline of a joke how self-obsessed these histrionic cunts are, yet at the same time have absolutely no self awareness whatsoever.

34. Why are you so afraid of recognizing your own privilege? Doesn't mean you're a bad person, just recognize it, and do something about it.

I recognize I have counting privilege and that this list wasn't even 36 questions. And after going through this 36 is probably the number of functional brain cells I have left.
Red_KeysJan 31, 2016 4:47 PM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Believe it or not, but my father-in-law works for law enforcement

DesuMaiden - 2 hours ago

9 by Lost_Viking »»
5 minutes ago

» Plushies

_Nette_ - 10 hours ago

9 by traed »»
40 minutes ago

Poll: » Would you be a good partner? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

59 by cody »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - Yesterday

15 by SaiteiDaOrette »»
2 hours ago

» Is English your native language? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

68 by shadowdownfall »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.