Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 31, 2016 9:47 AM

Dec 2015
Who are yo favs and why? I am sure most people will say Kurisu is their favorite, because DUH!

My personal favorites in order:
-Kurisu: Because she's smart, pretty, and she doesn't take shit from anyone. She's been dubbed a tsundere, but she isin't like a stereotypical one. Her and Okabe may butt heads, but she doesn't take anything to the extreme. She just stands her ground and is confident about her knowledge. She is also very kind and warm towards others.

-Feris: She's top bad bitch material, let's be honest. She's sweet, confident, popular, but still manages to stay humble.

-Daru (Itaru): I have a bit of a bias because he's a programmer, and I usually like characters that are programmers. He's also a loyal friend, and luckily his perverted tendencies never go too far. He's chill, and by far the funniest character.

-Amane: JUST LOOK AT HER! She can fuck anybody up, do not fuck with this chick. At one point I thought I would dislike her (because of how she was towards Kurisu), but after everything was explained she really showed her loyalness to the crew and her father.

The characters I dislike:
-Mayuri: *ducks* don't throw tomatoes at me. She's just fucking annoying, sorry. I wouldn't want her to be completely written out of the show, but I still think she's obnoxious.

KonaKoffeeJan 31, 2016 9:51 AM
Banner credit to @turnip
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 1, 2016 1:50 PM

Jul 2015
#1 is Kurisu because Kurisu is bae <3

#2 is Okabe because of his dedication and character development throughout the show, and I really feel bad for what he went through but he handled it well and kept going on. Really strong character.

#3 is Suzaha because she is just really damn cool.

#4 is Mayuri because I just think she's cute.

and #5 is Daru because he's reliable and hardworking.

I like all the characters :D, I only really disliked Shining Finger.
Feb 1, 2016 2:07 PM

Sep 2015
I liked all the characters, Okabe and Daru being my favourites (・ڡ・)

KonaKoffee4 said:
-Mayuri: *ducks* don't throw tomatoes at me. She's just fucking annoying, sorry. I wouldn't want her to be completely written out of the show, but I still think she's obnoxious.

I'm not going to throw tomatoes at you maybe just one but why? I mean she's one of the motivations of Okabe, she plays an important role in the story and she is so cute....so tuturu.
NasalShark said:
I'd love to squeeze your nipples until they look like a purple slushie, Senpai.

Feb 1, 2016 2:15 PM
Aug 2013
I liked all characters to be honest but ofc number one is Kurisu (Best grill <3) and number two is Suzuha.

Least favorite is Shining Finger. Ugh.
Feb 1, 2016 2:19 PM

Mar 2014
I like all of them tbh

My favorite is probably Okabe, his mad scientist persona is great

Kurisu is likeable, that's it. She does a good job at it, but she doesn't really have the depth or anything else that makes her amazing. I think the dialogue is what does it, Steins;Gate's dialogue is actually well written, so it's easier to like the characters since I'm not cringing at their lines. Son't get me wrong, I do like Kirisu, just not as much as everybody else seems to.

Moeka was probably my least favorite, mostly because she's impossible to relate to her in any way.

Amane might be my favorite as well, for the same reasons you listed. Her dislike of Kurisu was an interesting mystery, and added a lot to the story.
merryfistmasFeb 1, 2016 2:25 PM
Feb 1, 2016 2:41 PM

Jun 2015
I'm not fond of the characters of S;G but if I had to pick one I'd be Amane.
Feb 1, 2016 2:43 PM

Dec 2012
I like most of them but I don't love any of them. I like Okabe the most I guess. I like the trap the least.
Feb 1, 2016 4:46 PM

Dec 2015
-CallMeSenpai- said:

KonaKoffee4 said:

I'm not going to throw tomatoes at you maybe just one but why? I mean she's one of the motivations of Okabe, she plays an important role in the story and she is so cute....so tuturu.

she is the motivation for okabe, but she's so fucking annoying.
Like I said, I wouldn't want her written out of the show, but she's so...tuturu. Like wtf is that?

look at your precious annoying waifu
Banner credit to @turnip
Feb 1, 2016 4:48 PM

Dec 2015
ChristinaKurisu said:

merryfistmas said:

Moeka was probably my least favorite, mostly because she's impossible to relate to her in any way.

I liked moeka, mainly because of her bewbs.

merryfistmas said:

Amane might be my favorite as well, for the same reasons you listed. Her dislike of Kurisu was an interesting mystery, and added a lot to the story.

at first I was worried because I thought her dislike was going to be something superficial, but it turned out to be a great background story
Banner credit to @turnip
Feb 1, 2016 4:49 PM

Jan 2015
KonaKoffee4 said:
-CallMeSenpai- said:

Like I said, I wouldn't want her written out of the show, but she's so...tuturu. Like wtf is that?

I have lost all respect for you Koffee...how can you say the most adorable character in S;G is annoying. Shame.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Feb 1, 2016 4:50 PM

Dec 2015
bobzanny said:
KonaKoffee4 said:

I have lost all respect for you Koffee...how can you say the most adorable character in S;G is annoying. Shame.

Let me go around saying "tuturu" and see how many friends I make :)

lmao you still lovez me *hug*
Banner credit to @turnip
Feb 1, 2016 4:53 PM

Jan 2015
KonaKoffee4 said:
bobzanny said:

Let me go around saying "tuturu" and see how many friends I make :)

lmao you still lovez me *hug*

You're pushing my love a bit too far....we'll see how this develops during S;G 0.
Feb 1, 2016 4:57 PM

Sep 2015
KonaKoffee4 said:
-CallMeSenpai- said:

How can you tell me that that is not cute? And, of course is getting annoying if you listen to it 10 hours straight.
NasalShark said:

Feb 1, 2016 5:05 PM

Dec 2015
bobzanny said:

You're pushing my love a bit too far....we'll see how this develops during S;G 0.

why are you being so tsundere for me? :(

It'll make me become yandere

-CallMeSenpai- said:
KonaKoffee4 said:

How can you tell me that that is not cute? And, of course is getting annoying if you listen to it 10 hours straight.

you know you love it.
TUTURU TUTURU TUTURU TUTURU

omg no lol
Banner credit to @turnip
Feb 1, 2016 5:15 PM

Mar 2014
HOW DO YOU NO TLOBE MAYURI?! She's adorable.
Feb 1, 2016 5:16 PM

Sep 2015
KonaKoffee4 said:
bobzanny said:

-CallMeSenpai- said:

you know you love it.

omg no lol
Wait...when I said that I loved it? She's not even one of my favourites characters.

Also, she's a likeable character but (atleast for me) what I found likeable about Mayuri is not her cuteness itself, is the fact that she's both cute and a believable motivation for Okabe. I hate when "serious" shows try to force this cute aspects without being an important part of the series (something that Dimension W is doing, I'm getting annoyed by Mira already) cause it just feels so out of place. Im going completely out of topic, I don't know what I'm doing, someone stop me!!
NasalShark said:

Feb 1, 2016 5:19 PM

Dec 2015
merryfistmas said:

you got a thing for the tuturu huh?

-CallMeSenpai- said:
KonaKoffee4 said:

you know you love it.

omg no lol
Wait...when I said that I loved it? She's not even one of my favourites characters.

Also, she's a likeable character but (atleast for me) what I found likeable about Mayuri is not her cuteness itself, is the fact that she's both cute and a believable motivation for Okabe. I hate when "serious" shows try to force this cute aspects without being an important part of the series (something that Dimension W is doing, I'm getting annoyed by Mira already) cause it just feels so out of place. Im going completely out of topic, I don't know what I'm doing, someone stop me!!

TUTURU TUTURU! we're back on the tuturu topic.

lol I felt she was too "cutesy" and too bubblegum drops.
She's not the worst character in the world, but she is definetly my least favorite.
Banner credit to @turnip
Feb 1, 2016 5:26 PM

Sep 2015
KonaKoffee4 said:
merryfistmas said:

-CallMeSenpai- said:

She's not the worst character in the world, but she is definetly my least favorite.
Well, she was definitely too cute, I guess that it could be a turn-off for some people.We'll leave it like that.
NasalShark said:

Feb 1, 2016 5:27 PM

Aug 2014
Steins Gate have the best cast imo , almost all the characters are likable , the only character i dont like and i dont hate is Moeka Kiryuu

11/10 from me for Steins gate characters .
Feb 1, 2016 5:30 PM

Jan 2015
KonaKoffee4 said:
bobzanny said:

TsunTsun for life.
Shrimperor said:
''The more tsuntsun she is on the streets, the more deredere she is under the sheets''
Feb 1, 2016 6:57 PM

Dec 2015
-CallMeSenpai- said:
KonaKoffee4 said:

Well, she was definitely too cute, I guess that it could be a turn-off for some people.We'll leave it like that.

ooohhh you want her oooohhhhhhhhh

you want that tuturu

bobzanny said:
KonaKoffee4 said:

TsunTsun for life.
Shrimperor said:
''The more tsuntsun she is on the streets, the more deredere she is under the sheets''

deredere??
I think that's new to me.
Banner credit to @turnip
Feb 1, 2016 8:20 PM

Jan 2015
KonaKoffee4 said:
-CallMeSenpai- said:

you want that tuturu

bobzanny said:

TsunTsun for life.

deredere??

It means they fucking rock.
Feb 1, 2016 8:32 PM

Dec 2015
bobzanny said:
KonaKoffee4 said:

you want that tuturu

deredere??

It means they fucking rock.

hmmm okay.
then they get a yaaaassssssssss
Banner credit to @turnip
Feb 1, 2016 8:38 PM

Sep 2014
Kurisu all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Well, the least favourite character for me goes to Moeka Kiryuu. Really really really.... dislike her.
Feb 1, 2016 8:40 PM

Dec 2015
Aoizuho said:

Well, the least favourite character for me goes to Moeka Kiryuu. Really really really.... dislike her.

but dem titties doe....
Banner credit to @turnip
Feb 1, 2016 8:52 PM

Sep 2014
KonaKoffee4 said:
Aoizuho said:

but dem titties doe....
I don't hate her, but I never liked Moeka.

And no, I won't fall for her "titties" lol
IzuhoFeb 1, 2016 8:56 PM
Feb 1, 2016 9:31 PM

Dec 2015
Aoizuho said:
KonaKoffee4 said:

but dem titties doe....
I don't hate her, but I never liked Moeka.

And no, I won't fall for her "titties" lol

aww poor titties.

but yea she's a bitch.
Banner credit to @turnip
Mar 13, 2016 7:10 PM
Mar 2016
ChristinaKurisu said:
#1 is Kurisu because Kurisu is bae <3

#2 is Okabe because of his dedication and character development throughout the show, and I really feel bad for what he went through but he handled it well and kept going on. Really strong character.

#3 is Suzaha because she is just really damn cool.

#4 is Mayuri because I just think she's cute.

and #5 is Daru because he's reliable and hardworking.

My exact opinion, except I'd also add that I also don't like faris very much. Think she's almost as bad as Moeka. Kinda just comes off as an uninteresting, half baked fan service character to me

The only character I'm on the fence about is mr Braun. I was fine with him up until the plot twist, and even throughout the plot twist. But what I didn't like is that we're suddenly supposed to be cool with this guy after what he did. I don't care if it was in a different world line. We should be getting as far away as we can from this guy. Ditto for Moeka
Mar 23, 2016 10:00 PM

Jan 2016
I'M THE FIRST TO VOTE FARIS WHAT

Super cute design and voice, great interactions with Okabe, and a nice little story.

Least favorite... I actually liked the entire cast, but Daru's perviness and Kurisu's turbo tsunderness got annoying sometimes, but that's it.
Mar 23, 2016 10:03 PM

Dec 2013
Okabe is the only character who I enjoyed from this show. Rest can go burn.
Apr 15, 2016 1:25 PM

Nov 2015
Here is my list, I like all the characters but if i may choose, it will be:

1. Suzuha
2. Okabe
3. Mayuri
4. Kurisu
5. Faris
6. Ruka
7. Daru
8. Moeka
Apr 15, 2016 5:30 PM
Apr 2016
why no one vote for daru? i think he is the most badass character in the whole series so why??
-he can fix a freaking time machine with close to zero knowledge about it (although not completely)

-he is still with okabe's side and become his second in command at the ressistance even after all the shit they've been through. that some loyalty right there

-he is the one who carries okabe's torch and continue finishing the time machine ALONE (maybe a little help from someone but it never mentioned)

-if counting robotic notes, he create the system needed for the mc to beat the bad guy (vn because the anime don't want to mention him)

-all that when he was just some fat otaku who love to play eroge
"Be grateful for the miracles that have already happened instead of hoping for new ones"-- A sadistic teddy bear
Apr 15, 2016 5:47 PM

Dec 2015
tatata said:
why no one vote for daru? i think he is the most badass character in the whole series so why??
-he can fix a freaking time machine with close to zero knowledge about it (although not completely)

-he is still with okabe's side and become his second in command at the ressistance even after all the shit they've been through. that some loyalty right there

-he is the one who carries okabe's torch and continue finishing the time machine ALONE (maybe a little help from someone but it never mentioned)

-if counting robotic notes, he create the system needed for the mc to beat the bad guy (vn because the anime don't want to mention him)

-all that when he was just some fat otaku who love to play eroge

I AGREE!

Daru = Best boy of steins gate!
Banner credit to @turnip
Apr 15, 2016 5:55 PM

Sep 2015
@tatata Ahem!

"I liked all the characters, Okabe and Daru being my favorites"
-Senpai

@KonaKoffee4 Only best boy? Hell, he's even best gurl.
NasalShark said:

Apr 26, 2016 8:37 AM

Mar 2016
Good
1. Kurisu - super well rounded character. Strong willed, cool, smart, but also kind and under all that prissy aura she actually is kinda normal and relateable, liking normal things and stuff.
very close 2. Daru - mostly because I can relate to him, beeing a bit overweight, liking programming a bit and also beeing kind of an nerd in general. Plus he is a real badass at all computer stuff and stays a badass in the future. Also, I kinda like comic relief characters, and he definitly brings that to the table often.
3. Mayuri - Shes cute and very kind. She is worried for everyone, especially Okabe who is close to her. She is loveable.
4. Okabe - while is also a very cool character, just beeing able to bum around alot, he also has a soft side and is very, very strong willed. He also brings some comedy to the table. At times he went a little too far and got annoying though. Overall, I still like him though.
Mediocre
5. Suzuha - She's cool, but she didn't offer me much more then beeing strong and beeing cheerful, helping a lot and lightening the mood, which is cool, but all there is too her for me.
6. Ruka - pretty much the same as Suzuha, but kind of the exact opposide. Did not bring very much to the table other then beeing kind of shy. I guess Ruka did 2 kind brave moves throughout the series, but that surpass the more cheerful and cool nature of Suzuha.
Bad
7. Moeka - while I kind of can understand how she feels and why she acts like she does, that das not make her a good character. While I liked her actions in the timeline that is more focussed on her, that's really her only redeeming factor. And actions in others made me hate her to the guts, even with my understanding of the hows and whys later.
8. Faris - Just annoying. Even when she was in "normal girl" mode, like at her home, she still had an annoying character and the way she talked did not stop in home-mode either. I don't really her, I think I might have hated her if she had more screentime. However, she kind of felt unnecessary.
Apr 26, 2016 8:39 AM

May 2012
Luka Urushibara is my favorite because he/she is a hot trap
May 4, 2016 7:59 AM

Sep 2013
No one hate that bastard Nakabachi?
Okay, I will be the first

And of course Kurisu best gurl
Shirobako is AOTY 2015. Deal with it.
Aug 6, 2017 9:38 AM
Mar 2015
Kurisu. She's nothing special, so I don't get how everyone likes her that much.
Aug 30, 2017 5:25 AM

Mar 2016
Of course Okabe is my favorite because he's the main character. But I vote for MOEka because she's so HOT

kikiabdullAug 30, 2017 5:30 AM
Sep 22, 2017 11:05 AM
Sep 2017
Now don't kill me, but I absolutely despise kurisu as a character. I honestly like tsunderes and science otakus but for some reason I just can't stand her. I'll be honest, when the series ended, I wished that she would die, [spoiler] and then I watched the special and was quite happy- [spoiler/]

She isn't that bad of a character doe- its just that- none shall have okabe except mayuri----- or ruka because yaoi is fan.

My favorite character however is either okabe, because I can honestly relate to him, mayuri, because cuteness > personality, ruka, cause I've got a thing for traps [don't judge me] or daru, cause hax0rs for then win.

[Fun fact, I've got a cousin, who is fat, wears glasses, is perverted, stays on his PC all day, and is studying programing]
Alpha_CSep 22, 2017 11:11 AM
Jan 5, 2018 6:15 AM

May 2017
Kurisu is my favorite character because she's smart, cute and the only one I can take seriously.

Faris is a character that kinda kills the vibe and I found quite annoying.

Moeka is just an autistic villain that I never liked, even when she was "one of the good guys".
Feb 16, 2018 7:54 PM

Nov 2016
Had to choose between Okabe & Kurisu but in the end voted Okabe. However no doubt Kurisu falls second place for me. Both characters I did enjoy and the chemistry between each other was great to watch. Suzuha would follow those two. As for who I dislike, it'd have to be Mayuri. She was just really annoying. Moeka as well is someone I didn't like at all.
Feb 18, 2018 10:14 AM
Dec 2017
I love Steins;gate, but the only characters I liked where Okabe, Kurisu, Daru and Suzuha.
Feb 19, 2018 2:24 AM
Jul 2009
1. Kurisu

2. Okabe

3. Daru

4. Suzuha

but dislike Moeka, Luka, Faris, Mayuri
Apr 5, 2018 4:10 AM

Nov 2016
In order of my top 5 it's

1. Okabe
2. Maho
3. Daru
4. Suzuha
5. Leskinen

You'll get to see Maho and Leskinen in S;G 0. I'm so excited!

As for least favourite I'll go with Moeka
Pixel_VapourApr 5, 2018 4:27 AM
Apr 18, 2018 1:52 PM

Oct 2013
My favorite ones are Suzuha and Okabe.

Suzuha for her loyalty, determination, courage and resolution in changing the future.

Okabe, I just love his eccentricity and chuunibyou acting as Hououin Kyouma, but at the same time his fellowship towards his friends and strong attitude as truly 'himself'. He passed through a living hell and didn't lose his mind, which is something to praise (of course the lab members' support, especially Kurisu's, was decisive).

I don't have hated ones, but if I had to choose one, it would be the Nakabachi of Beta Attractor Field for
Apr 18, 2018 2:04 PM

Oct 2013
Pixel_Vapour said:

1. Okabe
2. Maho
3. Daru
4. Suzuha
5. Leskinen

That moment with Leskinen and Reyes was epic! They have to adapt it!

And it's being really nice to see Maho fully animated, she's my favorite character in S;G 0.

It will be awesome too if
SuzukaApr 18, 2018 2:08 PM
Apr 18, 2018 2:12 PM

Nov 2016
Suzuka said:
Pixel_Vapour said:

1. Okabe
2. Maho
3. Daru
4. Suzuha
5. Leskinen

That moment with Leskinen and Reyes was epic! They have to adapt it!

And it's being really nice to see Maho fully animated, she's my favorite character in S;G 0.

It will be awesome too if

Yeah that would be a very nice idea for a fanservicey special *thumbs up*
Apr 18, 2018 2:13 PM

Sep 2017
Okabe,every other charachter on the series is some kind of retarted otaku stereotype
Apr 18, 2018 2:39 PM

Dec 2015
Haven't finished yet. Still need to watch the last 3 episodes.
Mayushi is cutest.
Moeka is annoying.

Others are "okay". But I think Kurisu is overrated. Not that interesting. But also not annoying. Most other chars are more interesting than her.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

saxophone15 - Apr 26, 2011

241 by GatchiShoppo »»
Apr 20, 4:33 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Aug 30, 2011

804 by MrNobodyFN123 »»
Apr 18, 7:26 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Samu-tan - Apr 3, 2011

550 by Dyphz »»
Apr 17, 12:00 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Sep 13, 2011

1825 by fentphantom »»
Apr 12, 12:02 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - May 17, 2011

309 by DmtTrean »»
Apr 9, 12:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.