Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Hai to Gensou no Grimgar Episode 4 Discussion

May 22, 2017 8:06 PM

Oh boy, the most competent of the group gets killed off. Happens way too often.

Jul 12, 2017 3:57 AM

And no one ate dinner that night.

Jul 17, 2017 7:13 PM

This would have been more heartwrenching if I wasn't waiting for more god fucking cringey fanservice the next episode.

I can see why this show got its low rating.

Aug 21, 2017 8:31 PM

The Yume fanservice is real in every episode :D

The action at the beginning was nice. Everyone learned more powerful abilties which made it even against goblins easy for them.

I liked how Manato was speaking about everyone and what their characteristics are. Sad for Haruhiro that he didn't got mentioned.

What happened after that scene was pretty crazy. At first I really thought Haruhiro would die. And when I thought the situation was save this fucking goblin land an arrow shot in Manatos back. -.-

Of all things this must happen. He wasn't even able to heal himself. The rest of the episode was just sad. RIP Manato, never forget ;_;

Especially the scenes at end in form of pictures were really emotional. Just when Shihoru started to open herself more to him.

Sep 26, 2017 7:32 PM

That was intensely emotional! I was preparing for *something,* but not that! A part of me is hoping on there being some reset option available.

Dec 5, 2017 1:32 PM

This episode was absolutely atrocious. And not the choice of killing off the character or anything too much plot-wise; plot-wise, I'm totally fine with Manato dying. It was obvious from episode 1 that he wasn't going to be sticking around for very long, anyway.

The "I was wrong" before the battle was so cheesy. All the stupid freeze frames literally made me groan as I was watching. Just...terrible.

Dec 25, 2017 5:23 PM

It's really nice to see an early death flag and I REALLY REALLY feel bad for Shihoru but I hope this changes her especially the whole party.
Modified by Euphoria, Dec 25, 2017 5:52 PM
Why do we have to live in such a cruel world?

Dec 25, 2017 9:13 PM
Kind of saw this coming but didn't really want it to.
Just some thoughts, I wonder what's in that journal, and I think this show is stellar, but the music is awful af.

Jan 12, 2018 5:56 AM

Natsu88 said:
The Yume fanservice is real in every episode :D

The action at the beginning was nice. Everyone learned more powerful abilties which made it even against goblins easy for them.

I liked how Manato was speaking about everyone and what their characteristics are. Sad for Haruhiro that he didn't got mentioned.

What happened after that scene was pretty crazy. At first I really thought Haruhiro would die. And when I thought the situation was save this fucking goblin land an arrow shot in Manatos back. -.-

Of all things this must happen. He wasn't even able to heal himself. The rest of the episode was just sad. RIP Manato, never forget ;_;

Especially the scenes at end in form of pictures were really emotional. Just when Shihoru started to open herself more to him.

Manato didn't mention Haruhiro cause Haruhiro is leader Type & he didn't want to mention this right new (he probably thought it will cause issues for one cause currently hes not so confident enough to lead, but he so potential in him about leading, but new he mite be forced to find the confidence in himself if other put him in the spotlight), before he died he said u must but the final word that didn't come out was Lead, he was about to say u must lead

Mar 31, 2018 7:34 AM

I wasn't crying a bit, ok? It was just those damn ninja cutting onions. ok?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Apr 12, 2018 7:49 PM

Oh god! NOT MANATO!!! He was my favorite.

Apr 17, 2018 3:16 PM

Rip Manato.
He could've gotten laid.

May 5, 2018 7:14 AM

Wow, I wasn't expecting major deaths from this anime. And he was best boy at that. This suddenly became really good.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Dec 31, 2018 9:40 PM

Euphoria said:
It's really nice to see an early death flag and I REALLY REALLY feel bad for Shihoru but I hope this changes her especially the whole party.

I was so surprised they actually went through with it to be honest.

Jan 23, 7:30 PM

The ending was pretty damn emotional with the music and everyone's reactions. Maybe this death will push Yume to improve with the bow haha

Feb 19, 6:45 AM

Welp, guess Manato x Shihoru won't be happening now. I really really like the music in this show, very fitting.

Apr 29, 4:02 AM

May 23, 4:31 PM

this was the best episode so far. as soon as i heard "or so i thought" i was like "dam. he is a goner :(". how brave he was though,hiding it so the others can escape and not be hit too. wonderful guy to the end :'(

I was annoyed with how they treated the priest though. not only did he not do anything wrong,he was a really good guy,offering to pay for the cremation if they couldnt. he didnt deserve the way he was treated

and so the 6 become 5. what a sad result :'(.

Jun 4, 10:51 AM
Damn just how good can this anime get?
The music's great everything's great oh god noice

Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]