Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Dimension W
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Mar 20, 2016 4:21 PM

Nov 2008
Axernea said:
Chiibi said:

Yeah, this actually is pissing me off a bit. Can Kyouma please stop being such a DICK to Mira?

He treats her like garbage and it's getting old. There's no reason why he has to be such an asshole to her; she's nice to HIM, isn't she?

Haha, I've already watched episode 11, and many things happen. I think that as their relationship develops, he calls her piece of junk kinda lovingly, as if in this relationship, he is the tsundere xD

Good to know. I'm watching the show on Toonami so yeah, I'm in the dark. XD

Mar 26, 2016 9:43 PM

Jun 2013
Elizabeth's character design is so cute. Hope to see more of her.
Did not expect any mystery/horror coming from this anime, it's getting me pretty excited though.
The Mira fan service was pretty unnecessary though imo.
Mar 28, 2016 3:26 AM
Mar 2014
This episode was enjoyable.
Mar 29, 2016 12:52 PM

May 2012
Quite liked this episode, really interesting atmosphere! Looking forward to see what's next.
Mar 30, 2016 5:35 PM

Nov 2015
Ugh necessary fanservice. Shouldve seen it coming tho with the dumb cat girl thing but THAT much, come on now you're better than this DW. If they were going for sexy shouldve made her of age like over 18 at least, give her an actual adult face and not some 14 year old annoying ass moe side kick who's suppose to be cute and funny but spends half the time naked or in provocative positions.
Apr 4, 2016 2:22 PM

Jan 2015
A lot of fanservice huh. Mira travelled to another World/Dimension most likely W.
May 2, 2016 7:11 AM
Mar 2012
Suddenly turned into horror+mystery. Some nice fashion & cool fights this episode. Mystery too rushed but I think the pieces are coming together.
Summary & guesses:
Kyouma & Albert both former Grendel soldiers.
Mc (Porcupine?) only man who survived entering W. Few backstory shots (seems a woman died from W collapse).
Elizabeth vampire/collector.
Ghosts are people from W merging with real world.
Riots against dam & students casualties due to berserk Number (prototype coil) 21 years ago.
Mira 3d reconstructed the region 21 years ago. Mirror shot feels like Macross Frontier op.
Classic horror sequence: some great atmosphere directing with the bathroom to porch, infinite corridor, & gory crazy room.
Kamiki Shirou (student in W) killed "himself" (Sakaki Shijuurou novelist) in real world. Cricket (doctor) reconstructed robot video to show student ghosts.
The ghost couple who imprisoned Mira, need novelist's imouto to sleep/dream in order to move between world. Inception?
Who are the 3 villains in the real world? 2 are slightly similar to the ghost couple.
Jul 6, 2016 4:20 PM
Aug 2014
So much hate for the fanservice. I think it was perfect, wouldnt mind if theyd do that more. Mira is just way to sightly. And cute. And perfect.
Jul 10, 2016 6:15 PM
Apr 2014
That was fairly fast paced. I did think that Mira was trapped in the horror novelist's books at first. Slightly confusing all around, yet I enjoyed it thoroughly.
Nov 23, 2016 6:19 PM

Aug 2012
-Locked room mystery
-Schumann looks a hell of a lot different out of his work clothes
-So the other beast of Grendel that grandma Skyheart knew of was Schumann
-Mira's response to being told to sleep on the couch was pretty endearing, actually
-Not exactly sure where the students came from. They kinda sorta just plopped that in there without any context
-Also were we supposed to know who Shiro Kamiki was before they did that reveal at the end? He also just seemed like something plopped in the middle of everything

Exposition overload with a bunch of no-names being introduced without any context yet. Maybe it'll all make sense next episode but at this point I have no idea who Shiro Kamiki is or why he even matters in the first place. This is easily the worst episode so far since nothing too notable happened and the whole thing just felt like setup for something else.
Mar 20, 2018 1:56 AM

Jul 2017
Elizabeth looks like Morrigan from Darkstalkers; seems like Mira made a reference to that?

This was a really cool episode with a subversion of horror tropes while still playing it straight too. It started seeming to be like "oh this is the ghost episode thing", but it became a lot more than that. I'm intrigued by the ghosts coming to life. I wonder though if they come to life from the novel or if they are like the actual ghosts so to speak. It seems like Dimension W is sort of the realm of the dead? I'm probably speaking too soon.
Dec 30, 2019 7:02 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Kinda confusing but it was good, I feel bad for Mira though.
Jul 12, 2020 1:21 PM

May 2015
God Mira is SOO ADORABLE!!!! I love her so much! She definitely deserves being on my top 10 for over a year. Her voice actor is the cutest voice actor Ive heard.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jun 12, 2022 11:59 PM

Oct 2013
I kinda understand why some people said it went bad after episode 3 now, the Dimension W get into the supernatural realm while the 3 first episode we're classic sci-fi (yes even with the weird fusion)
Nov 7, 2022 1:20 PM

Jul 2016
this episode was lowkey thematically outta left field but it still went hard
私たちは社会に住んでいます。

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dimension W Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2016

147 by Bestmilkcarton »»
Mar 24, 2023 2:42 PM

Poll: » Dimension W Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2016

149 by weaboo_mestre »»
Jan 9, 2023 9:26 PM

Poll: » Dimension W Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2016

290 by DangerMouseDM »»
Jan 6, 2023 7:27 PM

» should i drop this

mydaddy - Mar 18, 2022

8 by rmcewen »»
Mar 19, 2022 8:10 PM

» Why The Rating?

VANSEDE - Apr 7, 2016

11 by Daninokuni »»
Jan 14, 2021 12:58 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.