3It was OK
10.0%
2Disliked it
1.0%
1Hated it
1.3%
Average 4.5
301 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 31, 2016 5:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh yes, Elizabeth shows up this episode. Been waiting for her to show up for awhile now.

In the meantime, I liked the brief fight between Kyouma and Shidou. A thrilling episode with the mystery behind the scenes. But poor Mira, she got caught up in this mess as well.
Jan 31, 2016 6:39 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
This episode was really really creepy and a little confusing too O_O

The fact that all of this ghost stuff is actually happening in real time freaked me out but when Mira entered the world of those horror novels, I too was terrified by how much gore they detailed, like that was some fucked up shit

We got introduced to the blonde vampire girl whom seems like she's going to be an interesting character especially since she's also a collector but what I liked the most was finding out that Al is from the same group that Kyouma was in and is actually a badass just like him =o Their little fight was very cool

Mira in the bathroom showcasing that HAWT body but at the same time we got to learn more about her time with her dad and seeing her analyze things on her own in order to fully grasp the subject behind this mystery was pretty neat....Really liking how she's full of surprises

Overall the episode was great, the tone was fitting throughout it all and the mystery and thriller aspects were handled pretty great esspecially via the use of type of screenplay and direction that this episode had.....Seeing the numbers come into play even more like this has me very exicted too since there are so many parties that are after them in addition to the stuff with how much chaos they caused both with Kyouma and his past plus the tragedy at the lake

The thing that has me me little confused however is the ending in particular because I'm bad with names usually and I wasn't sure about the significance of the novelist that drowned saying that he is also this other guy that the kid scientist dude was talking about with Kyouma....I might have to rewatch this again
TokoyaJan 31, 2016 6:52 AM
Jan 31, 2016 6:43 AM

Jan 2012
Pretty interesting ghost murder mystery here. Loved all the horror imagery and vibes. Interesting to see it ended on a cliffhanger.
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
That was crazy and interesting. I'm waiting for some explanations from people cause that was kind of fast for me and out of nowhere. It's definitely the best episode so far.

Dec 2013
Interesting episode. Enjoyed all of the mysterious. Although at some points in the second half I felt a little lost. Might need to rewatch.

Wish this series had a little less fanservice. Now Mira is captured wearing only a towel. This is probably going to lead into an awkward situation next episode.

Little fight was intense. Blonde dude became more interesting after that.
Jan 31, 2016 6:49 AM

Jan 2015
Poor Mira, always get that "treatment" from Kyouma. I wonder how much more episodes long she can take it.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jan 31, 2016 6:54 AM

Dec 2013
I think Mira likes being called rubbish

Jan 31, 2016 6:54 AM

Aug 2010
That was crazy. What a messy even kinda trippy ep. Loved it XD

Mira just keeps being <3 I just love her personality and that she's not useless at all. Her getting caught at the end is kinda inevitable. I mean holy shit she went through quite a lot of shit before getting caught. And that feature she has making her visualize all the stories she reads in such details is kinda insane.

Not to mention DAT SMOKIN HAWT BODY :L

Why does Kyouma keep calling her piece of junk :(

Other than that, loved Kyouma and Albert's part. Albert's way stronger than I thought
I really underestimated him. The way he was dodging and blocking Kyouma like that and how he nonchalantly landed from a 3 floor fall was awesome.

Already loving Elizabeth too. Her design is really cute and her personality is seeming to be lots of fun.
Jan 31, 2016 7:02 AM

Jan 2015
G_Spark233 said:
I think Mira likes being called rubbish

I guess it's more like Mira lack or have none of "Self Awareness". Maybe that's why Kyouma always referring her as "Robot" and "Rubbish" thingy.
Jan 31, 2016 7:10 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Lol Mira's a scaredy-cat. Man, Kyouma just doesn't give her a break. Sh*t hit the fan this episode.

4/5
Jan 31, 2016 7:11 AM

Apr 2013
Finally get to see the blondie in the OP in this episode. Oh and Mira gets called rubbish a lot this time xD her reactions are pretty cute. Oh and didn't think the guy from New Tesla was also a beast of Grendal, i thought he was just a weak pawn.

Jan 31, 2016 7:11 AM

Aug 2010

NSFW w/o subs for research purposes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 31, 2016 7:13 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Nice mystery horror element this time, this anime has quite a variation I see.

Elizabeth is a nice addition, love her character design.
.....she should show up more often.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Jan 31, 2016 7:16 AM

Dec 2014
such a thrilling episode. I could not blink my eye for the whole episode
Jan 31, 2016 7:30 AM

Jul 2015
Finally the blonde girl shows up, who we keep seeing in the intro. So that's rich looking girl Elizabeth long names. Alright. XD

Anyways, so a lot of things were going on, I suppose. And Mira... it's like she got herself into a horror movie. lol She's in one hell of a mess. Same as that other girl who got kidnapped. Hope they'll be alright and not messed up badly or something.

I'm getting more interested in Albert, really. I didn't know that he's a beast of Grendal as well. I hope to see him be more involved in the later episodes.
AmyTwoJan 31, 2016 7:34 AM
Jan 31, 2016 7:40 AM

Dec 2015
Omg Mira-swaaaan is so kawaii and sexi at the same time :D! This episode was awesome, has to be the best one so far. It had lots of mystery and horror to it. It got kind of gory towards the end in that alternate world; I'm not gonna lie, that freaked me out when she was being chased by the one girl in the other world and went in the lobby and all those zombie looking people were there. I think its super cute when mira-swan gets scared lol. That bathroom scene though <3. I guess we are finding out a little more about numbers and the collectors past. Also cool to know that the guy from new tesla was a beast of grendel too. It seems kyouma survived some sort of numbers incident in his past, but guess he didn't know about numbers back then. Also the new character Elizabeth is pretty hot too ^_^.
Jan 31, 2016 7:44 AM

Aug 2008
Quite a bizarre episode. Looks like this series gravitates more towards supernatural than sci-fi. It feels a bit rushed, there wasn't enough time to digest what is actually going on. Cheesecake was nice though. Once again, real shame it's only 13 episodes.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Jan 31, 2016 7:53 AM

Jan 2015
Barion-Zara said:

NSFW w/o subs for research purposes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh, You. Come on now. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 31, 2016 8:03 AM

Feb 2011
Antanaru said:
It feels a bit rushed, there wasn't enough time to digest what is actually going on.

9 chapters into 1 episode :u calling it rushed is a compliment
anime-onlys are lucky to only slightly notice it

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Jan 31, 2016 8:04 AM

Nov 2014
That was kind of a mess. And while I usually appreciate fanservice, I felt that it weakened the impact of the drama in this episode. Overall, it wasn't bad though.

4/5
Jan 31, 2016 8:04 AM

May 2014
This episode kind of freaked me out.
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Jan 31, 2016 8:08 AM

Jan 2016
DAMN I LOVED THIS EPISODE! It was so creepy lol I can't wait for the next episode :O
The vampire girl seems very interesting and I kind of like Kyouma and Shidou relationship. I'm still waiting for more informations about Kyouma's past tho.
I'm still confused about this episode,but oh well.
The best episode yet imo
Jan 31, 2016 9:08 AM

Dec 2015
Great episode, really liked the tone of it and all the mystery going on, the world Mira found herself stuck in was creepy, seeing whats going on and all that gore.
We find out that Albert is also a beast of Grendel, liked his and Kyouma's little fight, and seeing Mira trying to act normal and figure out what to do was cute and funny.

Jan 31, 2016 9:26 AM

Feb 2014
This episode was great, but also disturbing at the same time.

I get the feeling that the numbered coils, which have a huge amount of power as explained back in episode 3, that was used back in the past could be the reason why the spirits are coming back to life and coinciding with the present, which makes certain scenes in the episode pretty disturbing and thrilling.

But one thing for certain is that the owner in the present and one of the 'victims' in the past are supposedly the same. That left me confused as to why, but considering that they've captured Mira and the fact that she didn't have the power to protect herself, it's up to Kyoma and the others to rescue her before it's too late.

On another front, we were lucky to see Mira's nude body while she was taking a shower....hot damn... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It was also interesting to see the amusing relationship between Kyoma and Shidou, who got kicked out the twindow during their short fight. However, he does know a lot about Kyoma's past. As we saw from more flashback shots, it showed Kyoma in a lot of pain. I wonder if we'll be able to see his past in full at some point?

For a standard 24 minute episode, there was a lot to take in, so I might need to rewatch certain parts so I can get a better understanding about our antagonists and their plans. Apart from that, this episode has left me wanting more and more! =D
Jan 31, 2016 9:29 AM

Dec 2014
This episode just makes me anxious to see what happens next. It's obvious that this is a 2-parter.
Jan 31, 2016 9:37 AM

Jan 2013
Alright episode, hard to tell what was real and what wasn't.
Jan 31, 2016 9:38 AM

Apr 2015
Darn cliffhanger endings...

I burst out in laughter everytime with Kyoma breakdancing. Entertaining as always, sort of creepy too.
It's time you look inward and begin asking yourself the big question, "Who are you, and what do you want?" - Uncle Iroh
Jan 31, 2016 9:41 AM

Jun 2014
I was a bit confused with this episode, but I enjoyed it:)

Not a fan of seeing Mira naked...

Entertaining fight scenes;)
Jan 31, 2016 9:59 AM

Aug 2008
Zeando said:
Antanaru said:
It feels a bit rushed, there wasn't enough time to digest what is actually going on.

It sounds pretty bad. This is the first time it actually feels rushed and I hope it won't be like that from now on.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Jan 31, 2016 10:07 AM

Sep 2014
The amount of times Albert winked was hilarious.
Jan 31, 2016 10:09 AM

Jun 2015
Miam that robot fanservice
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 31, 2016 10:10 AM

Jul 2010
Wow, so many chapters packed into one episode. It took me almost 3 hours to read those chapters but so short for the episode... I should just stop reading the manga and watch this :v
オタクなんじゃねぃよ
I'm not an otaku.
Jan 31, 2016 10:27 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
this was some tasty fanservice
Jan 31, 2016 10:55 AM

Jun 2014
Every time I hear the OP song, I fall in love with it even more.

Anyway, random point aside, this was a pretty freaky episode. All these horror and mystery elements are making this kind of interesting though, so I look forward to seeing more of this situation and how Kyoma handles it.

Antanaru said:
Once again, real shame it's only 13 episodes.

MAL has this listed for 12 episodes, not 13. Unless there's an additional episode that I don't know about lol.

Zeando said:
Antanaru said:

9 chapters? Holy shit, no wonder it felt like all of these developments were happening super fast. I hope the remainder of the series isn't like this, I'm really enjoying this anime and I don't want it to end up being a train wreck.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jan 31, 2016 11:01 AM

Aug 2008
@thebrentinator24 13, 12, same shit really. It's not enough for most series anyway.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Jan 31, 2016 11:14 AM

Jun 2014
@Antanaru Yeah that's true. Sucks that this only gets one cour while mediocre stuff gets 2.
thebrentinator24Jan 31, 2016 11:30 AM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jan 31, 2016 11:27 AM
Aug 2014
Zeando said:
Antanaru said:

Woah! 9 chapters in 1 episode?! No wonder it felt fast. Somehow, it didn't ruin the episode all that much although I did think that it would've been better if they didn't rush things. Well, I hope they don't continue with the rushing. I mean, this is my 2nd fav of this season after Erased and I don't want it this to be a disappointment. So far, it has been great.
Jan 31, 2016 11:33 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Dem fanservice.
Wasn't really a good episode for that but oh well.
Beside that, it was pretty good episode.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jan 31, 2016 11:51 AM
Jul 2018
Wooh! Scary episode. Also, best one from the previous three.

The fight between Kyouma and Albert was awesome. That punch in the nose tho. Loved it, lol. I don't hate the guy by the way.
Jan 31, 2016 12:11 PM

Sep 2015
Piece of junk? but shes sooo sweet :/
Jan 31, 2016 12:15 PM

Jun 2015
The fanservice and general cliches brought it down a bit, but I still like the show. Just not as good as earlier episodes.
Jan 31, 2016 12:20 PM

Aug 2014
the fanservice angers, annoys, and disgust me so much. ofc mira would wear nothing but a towel when held hostage. ugh i knew from the start that its going to have fanservice and yet here i am.
Jan 31, 2016 12:22 PM
Jul 2018
It was a good episode.

Mira's naked body in the bathroom was hot!
Jan 31, 2016 12:28 PM

Feb 2012
It felt way too fast...
oh well
Jan 31, 2016 12:46 PM

Aug 2013
まったくmeans Jesus from today. Yeah.
seeingsasha said:
the fanservice angers, annoys, and disgust me so much. ofc mira would wear nothing but a towel when held hostage. ugh i knew from the start that its going to have fanservice and yet here i am.

Wat.
So why you still watching it? Even in OP and ED there are fanservice shots.
rsc-plJan 31, 2016 1:17 PM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jan 31, 2016 1:00 PM

Nov 2014
Poor Mira she can't catch a break
Hi there
Jan 31, 2016 1:14 PM

Jul 2015
Great ep. Was a bit confused at first but it got clearer towards the end. Nice body Mira has derr. Hyped for next week, specially with that ending!
Jan 31, 2016 1:26 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I felt like this was the first episode were they didn't take their time developing the story and setting. I don't know the source material, but could it be a rush job? Me don't know.

anyone ever watched the film Event Horizon? There's a similar kind of narrative to this episode. Don't go opening new dimensions I guess is the lesson to be learned.

And inevitably one has to mention Mira's super fine Robo proportions. Fanservice galore.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jan 31, 2016 1:45 PM

Feb 2015
the beginning of the episode terrified me.
that was a thrilling episode......
"piece of junk" , "rubbish" that was kinda hars.....
dat bath scene.......:D just can't get enough even though she is a robot.
and that ending...what a twist. well, since she is a robot, she will be fine.
and somewhat this episode was confusing to me.
sorry for bad english.
YizelTroJan 31, 2016 1:50 PM
Jan 31, 2016 1:45 PM

Jul 2015
Now we're getting ghost stories, pretty nice. I'm enjoying this series a lot.

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dimension W Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2016

147 by Bestmilkcarton »»
Mar 24, 2023 2:42 PM

Poll: » Dimension W Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2016

149 by weaboo_mestre »»
Jan 9, 2023 9:26 PM

Poll: » Dimension W Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2016

290 by DangerMouseDM »»
Jan 6, 2023 7:27 PM

» should i drop this

mydaddy - Mar 18, 2022

8 by rmcewen »»
Mar 19, 2022 8:10 PM

» Why The Rating?

VANSEDE - Apr 7, 2016

11 by Daninokuni »»
Jan 14, 2021 12:58 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.