Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 30, 2016 2:26 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well it's back to the canon stuff again.

Decent episode but the pacing feels kinda slow. This one felt more like building up events about Aftokrator (the prisoner anyways) and the Rank Wars. There's some scenes of analysis from the past episodes but I think that was used right to revisit the important parts. I'm fine with that actually if it can capture the thrill for the rest of the season. Lol, Osama and his dream. Priceless Looking forward to rest of the arc.
Stark700Jan 30, 2016 2:38 PM
Jan 30, 2016 2:53 PM

Nov 2007
One more week of break given because of what happened.

Reviewing the past battles to set the strategy for the next battle.

Meeting the enemy that got left. He was the main, but neighbor guy was called along to judge the truth with the side effect, as well as the guy who can sense more than normal people by hearing as the side effect.

That guy with extraordinary hearing ability is surprised at KajiKaji's character knowing his own weak point.

Black trion in the lab?

Chibi explanation with neighbor guy and KajiKaji's character spoiling with "beeping" about something inside black trion at the end, and about that enemy.

Meeting no.1 shooter next.
tsubasaloverJan 30, 2016 3:16 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jan 30, 2016 3:27 PM
Jul 2014
Well, I have a theory about what they censored out at the end. Guess we'll see if it holds up next episode.

Otherwise a fairly quiet setup episode, although at least half of it was just flashbacks. Still, that doesn't hurt after a filler arc to remind where the main arc had gotten to.
Jan 30, 2016 3:48 PM

Jun 2014
I actually didn't mind the way they did the recap. Instead of an entire episode dedicated to recapping what happened before the filler, they recapped the main points in just several minutes. I never thought I'd say this, but good job Toei.

Anyway, kind of a slow episode that's mainly setting up future events. I think I have a good idea of whose voice that was at the end, but I'll refrain from stating my guess just so I don't look like an idiot if I'm wrong lol.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jan 30, 2016 4:43 PM

Jul 2015
I liked the way that they linked the filler arc's events and the main plot... it all went smooth..... However, it felt quite slow and I bet the next eps will be slow as hell due to the fact that they're really close to the manga, so they will probably try to stretch the canon material adding more things to it, by the way, this episode just adapted manga's chap 104, next week chap 130 will come out... I think, at toei's pace.... they will get there in 12-18 episodes at most... It's just me or everyone is seeing a new filler arc in the middle of the year? (if they want this show to continue airing).
pablomcJan 30, 2016 4:48 PM
Jan 30, 2016 8:51 PM

May 2014
pablomc said:
I liked the way that they linked the filler arc's events and the main plot... it all went smooth..... However, it felt quite slow and I bet the next eps will be slow as hell due to the fact that they're really close to the manga, so they will probably try to stretch the canon material adding more things to it, by the way, this episode just adapted manga's chap 104, next week chap 130 will come out... I think, at toei's pace.... they will get there in 12-18 episodes at most... It's just me or everyone is seeing a new filler arc in the middle of the year? (if they want this show to continue airing).

I have to agree with you
Hopefully the next filler is better
I love these two <3[url[/url]
Jan 30, 2016 10:58 PM
Jul 2018
Osamu is reviewing the videos of the past battles to think up a strategy for his team's next battle.

Good to see Hyuse again!
Jan 31, 2016 12:33 AM

Dec 2012
I though they would make a recap ep, thank god i was wrong lol.
It's back to Canon stuff! yay!
Jan 31, 2016 1:05 AM
Jul 2015
I totally thought Kuga dropped an F bomb when they bleeped it out at first but I was like "Oh, its a spoiler." LMFAO
Jan 31, 2016 6:49 AM

Apr 2013
Episode 64: A Prisoner from Aftokrator
New Character:
Raizou Terashima (21) Chief Engineer

Looks like they made the fugitive arc events canon. I'm ok with that but... Problem is the calendar is now messed up. Chika's birthday is now over on the anime timeline. Valentines too(would be a nice excuse for more fillers). For now, anime's calendar is one week ahead. I hope they adjust it on the future and go back to manga's date and time. I like the version 2 of the opening. Yuiga is so fabulous. Nire(2nd best operator :3) and Hiyami(need more screentime :p) are there too. No Hatohara this time, maybe on the 4th opening. Looks like they'll go one chapter per episode until the match starts.

Jan 31, 2016 6:01 PM

Nov 2013
Expected the slow pacing tbh. Can't wait for the next Rank War though.

TKotarou said:
Except half of the episode was, in fact, a recap lol.
... Or maybe that's sarcasm..? Idk <.<
Jan 31, 2016 6:04 PM

Dec 2012
Botato said:
Expected the slow pacing tbh. Can't wait for the next Rank War though.

TKotarou said:
Except half of the episode was, in fact, a recap lol.
... Or maybe that's sarcasm..? Idk <.<
I meant a whole recap ep lol
Feb 1, 2016 9:11 AM

Jun 2013
a recap in desquise shame on you
Feb 2, 2016 8:31 PM

Oct 2011
Is that who i think it is....OMG
Feb 2, 2016 8:34 PM

Nov 2013
AnimeFan500 said:
Isn't he just the best xD
Feb 3, 2016 2:50 AM

Oct 2014
Botato said:
AnimeFan500 said:

He's a bit too horny for my taste. :P
Feb 4, 2016 12:59 PM

Sep 2013
Setting the xeno and lilth things straight and recapping the past rank wars in the first half and fun facts.

Hyuse is brought in for questioning, but softly :(
Osamu being a huge downer, MEH.
Black Rad is /spoiler/.
Feb 4, 2016 5:26 PM

Sep 2012
Decent way to do a recap video. Didn't take the whole episode, got some plot in and linked the filler all together. Interesting to see *beep* back. Wonder what's going to happen from here on out.
Friends are there to lend a hand when you can’t do something on your own. It’s not one person doing all the work protecting everyone, we help each other when in need. That’s what friends are for.
Feb 7, 2016 4:51 PM

Nov 2011
I agree, the recap was done well, without detracting from the story.

Good to see Hyuse again. Border Leadership is playing a long game against Hyuse. No need to rush things, to use force to get answers. Tamakoma is treating him well. Revealing to Hyuse, what they did, Enedora being killed by Mira and Hyrein giving the order to abandon him. Are raising questions in Hyuse's mind and undermining his loyalty to Aftokrator and Hyrein.

Of Course, there is no need to rush things with Hyuse, if that Black Rad is who we think it is.

It's great to be back to the Canon Storyline. I'm looking forward to the coming episodes.
Summoning Dark: "What kind of human creates his own policeman?"

Watcman: "One who fears the dark."

"And so he should," said the enity, with satisfaction.

"Indeed. But I think you misunderstand. I am not here to keep the darkness out. I'm here to keep it in." There was a clink of metal as the shadowy watchman lifted a dark lantern and opened it's little door. Orange light cut through the blackness. "Call me . . . the Guarding Dark. Imagine how strong I must be."

Sep 6, 2016 10:03 PM

Dec 2012
I'm back for more World Trigger after skipping the filler.

New middle song sounds good.

I guess the recap was good to jog my memory.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 28, 2017 9:41 PM

Apr 2009
Yup the voice and the manner of speaking gave it away, it's Enedora! How did Border manage to put him into that is interesting.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Nov 3, 2020 7:03 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Oh so they have a prisoner... it's pretty interesting xD but looks like the anime is back to class match to level up to class A at to finish that season 1, why not.
Jan 6, 2021 8:37 AM
Sep 2018
woah, i just skipped past the filler bc it was getting too much and now i'm already 1000x more interested in what's gonna happen next!!
Jan 6, 2021 8:39 AM
Sep 2018
James_Rye said:
Botato said:

He's a bit too horny for my taste. :P

ahahaha i kinda agree
Jan 6, 2021 9:02 AM
Sep 2018
woah, i just skipped past the filler bc it was getting too much and now i'm already 1000x more interested in what's gonna happen next!!
Jul 12, 2022 10:59 AM

Mar 2019
Hyuseeeeee!!!

The opening changed and now it's much better, especially that part showing everyone and then Hyuse at the top.

It's obvious who that black thing is but I wonder what they need Yuma for. Also I'm curious if Hyuse knows Yuma defeated the old guy who was pretty close to Hyuse.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

More topics from this board

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2015

50 by HiraNyanNyaw »»
Oct 31, 2023 2:00 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 56 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2015

29 by ArcCryptid »»
Oct 24, 2023 10:17 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 49 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2015

62 by spitinyourmouth »»
Sep 28, 2023 2:57 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 35 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2015

56 by kx2x »»
Sep 11, 2023 6:54 PM

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 17 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2015

48 by kx2x »»
Sep 10, 2023 10:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.