Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Erased
Available on Manga Store
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 11, 2016 8:52 AM
Mar 2015
Comic_Sans said:
I refuse to believe that they are so understaffed that they can't even delete two reviews that should have been reported multiple times by now

You can only report a review once.
Comic_Sans said:
I refuse to believe that they are so understaffed that they can't even delete two reviews that should have been reported multiple times by now

I guess that there are more than two reviews they should take care of daily. It is an open secret that they receive approximately 500 reports a day. Being a review moderator is one hell of a job.
Comic_Sans said:
Oh well, I've PM'd the Love Live anime review moderator, I hope he'll delete them eventually

He will.
Comic_Sans said:

That's nice and all, but I don't think I'm qualified to become one since I have yet to turn eighteen

It doesn’t mean that you can’t apply for that position.

EDIT:
Luxun said:

First Off, I do appreciated their efforts. But just because they understaffed doesn't mean they should work less, though I knew they we shouldn't criticize them much because the job is volunteery and they had their busy life, but the fact remains that review of Perfect Insider is sitting on top for months and it's probably one of the first thing that people read whenever they go to the information page, as far as I can see, the review contains nothing but a rant about the pretentious dialogue which is not informative at all, not to mention it is an impression of the first episodes which destroy the credibility of the reviews itself. At least the mod should prioritized some of reviews that should be removed first, as things stands the mod should take the blame.

Okay, this matters is on another topic so I would stop here.

Makes sense, however, I am not a moderator to comment on it. If you want, you can ask Kineta, Maffy, Snakes, or Veronin.
NashetaniaFeb 11, 2016 8:59 AM
Feb 11, 2016 9:06 AM

Mar 2014
Grudge said:
You can only report a review once.
Then they should do so that you can report reviews more than just one time
I guess that there are more than two reviews they should take care of daily. It is an open secret that they receive approximately 500 reports a day. Being a review moderator is one hell of a job.
Then maybe they could prioritize older reviews over newer ones
He will.
Awesome

It doesn’t mean that you can’t apply for that position.
True, but I'll have to wait until november next year until I can become one
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Feb 13, 2016 7:34 AM

Jun 2009
I agree with you, OP, but for conflicting reasons. There seems to be a divide between MAL users in the reviews. Those who have already denoted it the best anime of 2016, given it a glowing review and a 10/10 score, and those who wrote their review *only* in order to spite the other reviews.

I've seen 1/10s, 3/10s, 4/10s, written hastily rants with no comprehension of the series or plot, sneeringly referring to the other reviews and fans as idiots because they like the series. You can see that they went into the series (some only having watched to episode 4, or so they claim) in order to hate it. This isn't fair either.

Overall, the MAL review system needs some sort of better moderation. Hopefully more moderators would help.
Feb 15, 2016 5:46 PM

Apr 2014
I never read reviews in the first place but if you don't want to see reviews don't click on the sections that have them. No ones forcing you to go read them. If your upset about reviews being made you must have been reading them to see what they say. Most of the time reviews made by anyone is still opinionated anyways meaning you might watch the anime and have a completely different view of it and think its awesome and someone else might think it sucks.

So in conclusion the best advice I can give is go to the forum's and click on support http://myanimelist.net/forum/?board=3 <- this one here and make a topic about how people shouldn't be allowed to write reviews for new animes because it makes you angry that people have freedom on the forums then hope that forum mod senpai notices you and makes the change so people don't have the freedom to write reviews and make you angry.
Feb 15, 2016 9:02 PM

Sep 2014
People who read the manga felt the same way! Until apparently some questionable decisions were made......it's only a matter of time before the anime reaches that point. The hype will come crashing down I'm sure. It's only 6 episodes in jesus christ. People shouldn't be hyping anime up like it's the second coming of christ when it's only half way finished, but this is MAL what can you really expect. Makes me wanna vomit.
Feb 16, 2016 7:01 AM

Mar 2015
davinci12 said:
People who read the manga felt the same way! Until apparently some questionable decisions were made......it's only a matter of time before the anime reaches that point. The hype will come crashing down I'm sure. It's only 6 episodes in jesus christ. People shouldn't be hyping anime up like it's the second coming of christ when it's only half way finished, but this is MAL what can you really expect. Makes me wanna vomit.

People are not allowed to like the series because because it won't have happy end or something along the line?
Feb 16, 2016 7:55 AM

Jul 2008
I don't read reviews which serves as an advantage but also a disadvantage to me :) whether a review is for an on-going series or is entirely biased, I think it's only fair if a review has a final fair update when a series reaches its finale. I'm not a fan of writing reviews but that is what I would do if I'm in that position :D
Feb 16, 2016 9:27 AM

Jul 2013
I don't see the problem with reviewing/rating what has already aired as long as you adjust it if your feelings change along the way (which tends to happen more often than not - ratings will tank if the anime gets weak). There's been many times where the reviews/rating of an airing anime has swayed whether or not I decide to pick it up. As it currently stands, viewers feel the aired material is worth a 9.11 rating and I don't understand why people are butthurt about that or feel it somehow undermines the ~integrity (lol) of the already flawed MAL rating system. The numbers are arbitrary when it comes down to it - you'll like and dislike what you like and dislike no matter what rating MAL has given an anime. Like, seriously, how is this anime's rating hurting/affecting you? lol
Feb 16, 2016 9:30 AM

Sep 2009
No.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Feb 16, 2016 3:17 PM

Sep 2014
Malise said:
davinci12 said:

People are not allowed to like the series because because it won't have happy end or something along the line?

Did I ever say they weren't allowed to like this anime? Da fuck
Feb 16, 2016 3:54 PM

Sep 2011
Thread Locked

No need for a thread. During this threads making, you should've reported said reviews at the time. Complaining about it doesn't help.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2016

1400 by bakakisima »»
Yesterday, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2016

1108 by bakakisima »»
Yesterday, 10:13 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2016

769 by Jocku »»
Apr 17, 10:27 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2016

900 by bakakisima »»
Apr 12, 2:03 PM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2016

498 by bakakisima »»
Apr 11, 1:04 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.