Forum Settings
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 28, 2016 10:03 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
A contest hmm? I guess this will show who has the talent and ability to really craft a novel. May the best man win~
Jan 28, 2016 11:00 AM

Apr 2011
So what if he had issues he is still a scumbag.

I mean seriously what's wrong with this bastard blackmail out of frustration?
Jan 28, 2016 11:27 AM
Nov 2015
Hmmmm
Yeah exciting...
By the story of that girl...I fired up, but Natsuo is like kindhearted.

No Natsuo must crushed that pathetic
I hope he didn't sell out the match,show to him how you work hard your piece.
Jan 28, 2016 12:48 PM
Jul 2018
Hi :)

Well my thoughts about this... I was waiting so long for a update... And when i saw 2 chapters, i was like... OK, where are my paper towels?!? I was ready for some drama, some serious feels... You know... The kind where you have to punch a man to become a wall again... :P But i got kinda disappointed... It sucks for Natsuo that he got a wind of Natsu x Hina... But im so confused... I wish he finds Hina again. But Rui... Poor Rui.. Im also rooting for her... Oh the agony of monogamy...
Jan 29, 2016 3:17 AM

Dec 2014
Mc just don't purposely lose...
Jan 29, 2016 10:07 AM

Sep 2014
Seriously like anyone would let some fucking megame shitstain that he never saw in his life talk shit in his face. Any sane person would make him swallow and choke on his own fucking megame, but we do need drama now don't we?
I can finally drop this shitshow.
Jan 30, 2016 4:51 PM

Apr 2015
The_Deceiver said:
Seriously like anyone would let some fucking megame shitstain that he never saw in his life talk shit in his face. Any sane person would make him swallow and choke on his own fucking megame, but we do need drama now don't we?
I can finally drop this shitshow.

Actually,it's not that easy,especially in the context they were in,so...yeah,your argument is invalid :v
"You are the leaves bathing in the sun, I am the roots that grow in the dark."
Jan 30, 2016 4:56 PM

Apr 2015
Knowing Natsuo's personality,he will lose.But if it was me,I wouldn't give a f**k
I mean,it's not my problem if you lost a challenge,so why would you start bitching ??
I just hope he didn't sell out the match.
"You are the leaves bathing in the sun, I am the roots that grow in the dark."
Feb 9, 2016 11:38 AM
Nov 2015
Geez another teenager with family trouble. I think I can relate to Subaru. I mean he's still a teenager after all, but yeah, he's still a jerk (a relatable jerk at least).

I hope Natsuo's doing the right thing as his senpai here. Showing his true power and beat the crap out of Subaru! LOL. I think currently Subaru's just focusing on winning competitions to make a name for himself. By losing from Natsuo, he'll change his attitude and focus in writing stories based on feelings and not just for winning competitions.

Damn, why this manga have to be a love story between brother & sisters? The author goes all out in selling both of the sisters to the readers. I f*cking love Rui and I like Hina too, but I like their parents too. I want happiness for them LOL
Apr 2, 2019 12:27 PM

Dec 2014
so like what a pitiful guy the glasses guy is
May 3, 2019 10:48 AM
Sep 2012
hellogarry said:
So what if he had issues he is still a scumbag.

I mean seriously what's wrong with this bastard blackmail out of frustration?
PrimozG said:
Hi :)

Well my thoughts about this... I was waiting so long for a update... And when i saw 2 chapters, i was like... OK, where are my paper towels?!? I was ready for some drama, some serious feels... You know... The kind where you have to punch a man to become a wall again... :P But i got kinda disappointed... It sucks for Natsuo that he got a wind of Natsu x Hina... But im so confused... I wish he finds Hina again. But Rui... Poor Rui.. Im also rooting for her... Oh the agony of monogamy...
WakeUpDeadMan said:
Knowing Natsuo's personality,he will lose.But if it was me,I wouldn't give a f**k
I mean,it's not my problem if you lost a challenge,so why would you start bitching ??
I just hope he didn't sell out the match.

SUPER YES TO ALL THE ABOVE!
May 31, 2019 1:00 PM

Oct 2012
Stupid bet. Honestly, this kind of situation kinda sucks cause Natsujo can only loose in this contest (the problem is the informations Subaru has not their promise dropping the pen - which I wouldn't care at all about stranger like that).

Yes, we were given his backstory but I still can't but hate such spiteful and jealous sucker.
Apr 27, 2020 10:15 PM

Feb 2018
Natsuo will lose in this contest?
May 29, 2021 12:29 AM

May 2020
This is come onto nice plot. Their have own problem this will be interesting. Ruirui as always.
Nov 17, 2021 6:02 PM

Nov 2015
God I wanna see that glasses kid fall down the stairs.
and i guess

that i just don't know

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 270 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Short_Circut - Apr 21, 2020

83 by Saijiroo »»
Mar 24, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 276 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Short_Circut - Jun 8, 2020

220 by Lord_Deathsuki »»
Mar 15, 12:23 PM

» For the sake of happiness...

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

3 by itzswxzy »»
Mar 13, 8:57 AM

» What I Think.......

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

4 by Kidzuna »»
Mar 13, 12:52 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 5, 2015

12 by patkarunungan »»
Feb 19, 11:49 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.