Forum Settings
Forums

I want the old website layout/look back. Who feels the same?

New
You want the old layout/look back? Yes or No.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 4, 2016 2:32 PM

Feb 2011
I think we will all get used to it. I preferred old MAL too though.
Feb 4, 2016 3:32 PM

Mar 2010
Vanessa said:
I prefer the old stuff, at the very least give me back the old header/site navigation stuff (I think you call it that way?). I guess I kind of already got used to the new profile layout but I just CAN'T get used to the site navigation... I keep on clicking on the left side (wrong one) to navigate to my profile, lol.. it is a tragedy.

I also find it rather offensive that we users never got asked if we want any/that kind of change. I've been here for sooooo many years... come on. A lot of websites use polls to know which change users would prefer or if they want that kind of change at all. I know we aren't entitled to anything because the website and its content is completely free, but still..
Also, the articles are still here and we never needed them <.<

The List is part of MAL and it attracts many users, the The Database content is all thanks to the users on MAL. Otherwise the list would be useless without our submissions, so we have done our part for this site, but the owners don't give a shit about that. Now we have to deal with these shit navigation's that they will hopefully change.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Local Language districts

kuroneko99 - Apr 22

5 by Luchipher-Zen »»
Yesterday, 1:02 PM

Poll: » Change picture of favorite character ( 1 2 )

gehoti2822 - Nov 12, 2022

60 by AgravityBoy »»
Yesterday, 9:09 AM

» Corporate images

Noctisnox - May 15, 2023

19 by himanshi122 »»
Apr 19, 5:51 AM

» Reply button should show text that will be quoted.

Euthymia_Gerv - Apr 15

8 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 18, 10:22 AM

» @ sign spam/attack

kuroneko99 - Apr 16

3 by Jhiday »»
Apr 17, 11:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.