Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 1, 2016 7:27 AM

Apr 2008
Fuyutaiyou said:
I think that the thing of the earcuff it was out of place... What a cliffhanger, oh god(?)

Just wait for it, this earcuff is actually REALLY important for the story overall
So it was not just a random moment

_____________"The Baseball team is here to f~ck you up" - Wakana
Feb 1, 2016 12:20 PM

Jun 2008
AntonKutovoi said:
I still don't get wha's the point of the guy from moder times. I know that he is technically the MC of the game, but here he is just completely useless. But I didn't play the game, so maybe is completely useless there as well and it would've been better without him.

it's only episode 4. Of course they're not going to reveal why he's there already. He's actually one of my favorite characters so I'm sad they cut out pretty much everything from the prologue.
Feb 1, 2016 3:35 PM

Mar 2008
Forgive me I'm not good with names

Female MC is so boring omg... and her love interest (blond haired) is boring too but I still think he's a bad guy. Other couples are interesting enough. Especially the blue haired tsundere guy and silent girl. I haven't played the game and I really wanna know their background after this episode.
Feb 1, 2016 6:28 PM

Feb 2013
This episode was a little bit too boring. Relationship building doesn't need to be this slow.
Feb 1, 2016 10:17 PM
Feb 2008
BurntJelly said:
This episode was a little bit too boring. Relationship building doesn't need to be this slow.

In what romance series do the characters end up together by the 4 episode mark lol
Feb 2, 2016 4:33 AM

Mar 2013
ShiningNinja said:
BurntJelly said:

In what romance series do the characters end up together by the 4 episode mark lol

Ore Monogatari? XD
Feb 2, 2016 1:12 PM

Aug 2014
ShiningNinja said:
BurntJelly said:

There was a shoujo called "Say I Love You" and "My Love Story"
Feb 3, 2016 5:05 PM

Dec 2015
I love how Senri looked so damm passionate while hoping Kakeru would stay sick forever or not xD

Episode was pretty boring >.> Kakeru looked creepy while he was sick lol.
I don't even care about his earcuff :C

I still think its funny that Akito is scared of birds tho XD and the handcuff thing, lel~ I wish they would just say what happened between him and Nanami already >.< plus Sakuya and Mikoto too.
And what about the "MC"? That new kid? Why haven't we gotten a proper introduction about him yet?!

"Because nothing makes one happier than being with the one you love."
~ Isla, Plastic Memories

Click my signature for my list ^^
Feb 5, 2016 3:06 PM

Jul 2012
This show really needs my patience haha. It's one of the slowest otome Anime I've watched so far.

I kinda really dislike the dark blue haired guy (the one scared of birds) because he acts like a dick to quiet girl.
Mar 19, 2016 7:15 AM

Feb 2014
This was a slow episode.
I wonder where Ren originally wanted to go.

This show is way too melodramatic and over the top. The emotions and actions are just soo stiff and fake. It's like the people behind the show have never seen real people interact.
Sep 22, 2016 9:09 PM

Mar 2015
Better than last 2 episodes but not enough. At least I didnt get bored.

I might download the OP and I need to listen to it countless time.

ED Animation: 4.3/5

2.75/5
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Norn9: Norn+Nonet Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

163 by Beatnik »»
Feb 25, 2:21 PM

Poll: » Best Couple

Uchiha_Risma - Jul 14, 2021

0 by Uchiha_Risma »»
Jul 14, 2021 9:39 PM

» So Romance, what about the romance here?

samsann - Dec 24, 2018

1 by Sakurashoujo »»
Dec 27, 2018 4:32 PM

» Norn9: Norn + Nonet

iMaUtIsTiC - Jan 28, 2018

2 by removed-user »»
Jan 28, 2018 2:16 AM

Poll: » Norn9: Norn+Nonet Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2016

69 by aboghost_ghosst »»
Dec 2, 2017 1:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.