Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 25, 2016 1:09 AM

Feb 2014
Okay guys! Pretty simple. Here is where we all introduce ourselves out of character.

I'm Logan, it's a pleasure to have the chance to roleplay with you all. :)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 30, 2016 4:09 PM
Jul 2018
tchs87 said:
Okay guys! Pretty simple. Here is where we all introduce ourselves out of character.

I'm Logan, it's a pleasure to have the chance to roleplay with you all. :)

Hi! I'm HJ! I thought you would be a little lonely here so i joined AND i have a bunch of OCs to roleplay with!
Jan 31, 2016 2:12 PM

Feb 2014
Nice! successfully got a new member. lol I wouldn't say I'm lonely. I'm in a couple other clubs, but I just thought there may be other people on here with a similar interest but all the clubs I found for it weren't active any more so I just thought I'd make one. it's a pleasure to have you here.

I only have two OC's right now though. lol
Jan 31, 2016 11:56 PM
Nov 2015
Hey Joel Here :D I am interested in this thing you guys called roleplay! Sooo... Just joined
Some Cool Quote By Some Cool Guy Is Always Nice To Be Written And Nice To Be Seen. Yet Sometimes You Get Bored Of It And Read This!
Feb 1, 2016 12:28 AM

Feb 2014
Welcome welcome. Well. First off I guess I'll just give a small explanation. Roleplay is like writing a story with multiple authors, all adding in their own plot points and helping characters grow as the story progresses. This is mainly focused on OC (Original Character) roleplay. So it isn't like some where people pull characters and plot from legitimized anime or manga or other sources. This is the link to where you can find my characters.

http://parkwaydrive87.chatango.com/fpix
Feb 3, 2016 4:34 AM
Jul 2018
here is my OC bio thing I did for a RPG roleplay. It is long so i added a spoiler bar

removed-userFeb 5, 2016 7:22 PM
Feb 3, 2016 11:22 AM

Feb 2014
That's pretty well done. I like it and it can be used in multiple areas. Now that we have three I think we could start a group rp and get Olej's feet wet.
Feb 4, 2016 4:05 AM
Jul 2018
tchs87 said:
That's pretty well done. I like it and it can be used in multiple areas. Now that we have three I think we could start a group rp and get Olej's feet wet.

Sounds good to me but can we not do it on the weekdays? I have school and all that crap...
removed-userFeb 4, 2016 4:14 AM
Feb 4, 2016 8:38 AM

Feb 2014
I understand that. I work a full time job as is. I'm mostly free saturday nights and all day sundays.
Feb 5, 2016 4:19 AM
Jul 2018
I'm free on fridays( but it depends if i have homework..),saturdays and sundays
Feb 5, 2016 10:40 AM

Feb 2014
I work friday and sometimes saturday, it just depends. but I'm always free on sundays
Feb 5, 2016 5:29 PM
Jul 2018
ok do mind if i start a oc topic thread first or you go first? either one if fine by me.
Feb 5, 2016 11:18 PM

Feb 2014
You can go ahead and start. I'll pick a character and run with it when I get the chance.
Feb 6, 2016 8:46 AM
Jul 2018
Ok, I made one. Ill make another one soon
Feb 17, 2016 8:53 PM
Dec 2015
hi! I'm new
Feb 17, 2016 10:05 PM

Feb 2014
Welcome welcome! as you can see we haven't really done much so far. Do join in the conversation and share your characters with us! Hope we can get to roleplaying soon.
Feb 22, 2016 7:41 AM
Oct 2015
Hello! I'm usually called Fluffy or Flyffy...

Though it doesn't make that big of a difference to me! I have a pretty long RPing history and just recently got back into the swing of it, I usually rp third-person and in paragraphs, though that mostly depends on the materials I get to work with... other than that I have no clue as to what I should put here... exept maybe my timezone: Central Standard (-06:00) I think!
Feb 22, 2016 8:09 AM

Feb 2014
Yo i saw roleplay so i thought id join XD but seems like its not really taken off XD what the topic on?
Feb 22, 2016 12:04 PM

Feb 2014
We haven't decided on a topic yet. I would like to do something that is relative to parties because it is a group. If you would like, please head into the break room and share your characters with us. That's where you can take a look at my characters and we can start to really discuss things. I would love to see what your characters look like.
Mar 2, 2016 2:52 PM
Sep 2015
Oh gosh Helloooooo!!!!

You can call me Ran! I've been looking for a simple group to join that wasn't about a world that was already made! It's really hard to find role plays that are truly original!

I have many OC's, but only have 4 that are my favorites to play as, and I usually play them to get a better idea of how they would interact for the stories I write with them in it (or merely because I'm just itching to write with them)!

Roleplaying in third person is my specialty as well as making paragraph book-like responses. I am a shift worker, so I work both days/nights and on Saturdays and Sundays with a Mountain Time Zone. I will always do my best to be as active as possible, and when I know I cannot be active, I will make it to where my character doesn't hold your characters in place (sooo... having them excuse themselves from the conversation or something of that nature).

Are you guys still deciding on a topic? An idea for a wide range of characters to play with little restrictions could possibly be set in a world with many races and diversities. So nearly anything can be possible, but it's up to the player to make it happen.

Example: There's an elf with dragon blood within them, so they might be stronger than the average elf and maybe have purple skin or something with a few extra power abilities (maybe they have wings of a dragon and can fly or have night vision). They want to rule the world, well that creates a conflict for characters who get affected by said dragon-elf's actions. They destroy a city, well maybe one of the characters had family there. They might have a new goal if their family was close to them (goals can be made over time for each character of course). The parties can slowly build up with common interest or goals, or even have their own run-ins with the antagonist OR even just cross path with their goals which were already set in motion and disrupted (endless possibilities).

I dunno, sprouting ideas off the top of my head. :) I like creating role plays as realistic as possible but with crazy insane worlds! It makes it feel more real when an rp isn't centered entirely on adventure, romance or action. But incorporating all entities!

But I am open to pretty much any plot ideas!
Mar 2, 2016 9:58 PM

Feb 2014
Well, if you go to our affiliate tab you can find the link to our roleplaying website that we will be using along with other people from that site. It's relatively small, but it keeps this concept that doesn't have a predetermined world. It's a pleasure to meet you Ran and welcome to the group!

I know it's not as active as I would like, but hopefully it will start to pick up. We are adding new members occasionally and if we can get some to stay active I think things will pick up!
Apr 8, 2017 10:03 PM

Sep 2016
Hello everyone! I am The Boeing Kid, the MLG version of the Boeing company. I have a few OC's but my main two are Boeing, that's me, and Embraer, my little sister.
Mar 1, 2018 6:02 PM
Mar 2018
Hi, I am Aoba. I will not be revealing my real name. So Aoba or blank is fine with me. I hope you all will enjoy my OC, he is a cutie!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Break Room Roleplay

removed-user - Feb 6, 2016

4 by AobaBoi »»
Mar 1, 2018 6:10 PM

» Affiliate

Fluffy_Anime - Feb 23, 2016

1 by tchs87 »»
Feb 23, 2016 10:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.