Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jan 25, 2016 1:27 PM

May 2014
Sparteh said:
The reason why he hunts dragon slayers is probably because only a dragon slayer can kill a dragon. But even Natsu who now should be the strongest of them would need a super mega ultra huge power up to do that.
He dragonized without "powering up" in the previous arc. I would think that if Natsu fully Dragonized in E.N.D mode he could fight Acnologia. That's what I'm hoping for at least :D
Jan 25, 2016 1:48 PM
Dec 2010
Darklight0303 said:
aos10 said:
maybe Acnologia meant by the remaining seven is the remaining 7 dragon powers from god Serena ?
so we will see the complete fight ? i hope so

Grasping at straws much?

no , i know fairy tail fights always finish fast , faster then sonic the hedgehog
but if he really want to extend the fight this will happen

also , what Acnologia gonna do now ? ignore the people here and leave them ?
and the 2 spriggan ?
Jan 25, 2016 2:01 PM

Apr 2008
aos10 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Grasping at straws much?

no , i know fairy tail fights always finish fast , faster then sonic the hedgehog
but if he really want to extend the fight this will happen

also , what Acnologia gonna do now ? ignore the people here and leave them ?
and the 2 spriggan ?

There's no reason to extend the fight. Serena surviving this would make Acnologia look bad and this is the guy who exterminated the entire dragon race ON HIS OWN. Serena is dead. Let it go.
Jan 25, 2016 2:06 PM

Oct 2012
Ruri-san said:
I don't think God Serena is dead already. He's only shown 4 out of 8 Hybrid Theory (Purgatory Dragon, Neptune Dragon, Hurricane Dragon & Cavern Dragon).

Maybe he has another Dragon type that can save him from that situation such as HEALING or ILLUSION types. If he's dead just from that one attack, I'm seriously pissed of at Hiro Mashima right now.

So God bye-bye God Serena?

Yes. I hope that you are right.
im ashamed that I didnt think of that possibility before reading your post.
Now I hope for this to happen, Serena for sure wont be fodderized that easily, you can mark my words, im 99% sure that the next chapter will surprise most of the readers with Serena fighting back or managing to retreat with one of his dragon slaying magics or with the help of his companions (August surely could manage to block and foresee that hit by Acnologia, or even Jacob).

You know guys? the fact that you all already burried God Serena is a HUGE underestimation of not only Serena, but August and Jacob too.

Yes, I know that acnologia is the stronger character of the series. Arguably stronger than Zeref. But serena shall be the third in power (second being zeref, arguably), so I hope and want him to stay alive.

You know, you guys burried warrod already at the previous chapter. You already deemed the 4 wizard saints as "faints", yet this chapter showed you that they were alive and kicking, and we even saw abit of action.

Its still possible that in the next chapter, Mashima will prove the opposite of what we think, again, by giving some fight from Serena's side, or atleast a good retreat.
Jan 25, 2016 2:09 PM

Jun 2013
Behemoth11 said:
Aiyen said:
What is Mashima's plan for the series?
It seems like he just wants to end Fairy Tail and focus on his rumored new series.

If I remember correctly Hiro declared that FT won't end anytime soon, didn't he?

Question...Which Year, Which Month and which day He declared that? if he said that last Year and just couple Month ago...then it can last long..

And did this just Hit Hiatus or Break? there was no New Chapter Title..Just to Be Continued
JarjaxleJan 25, 2016 2:12 PM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jan 25, 2016 2:11 PM

Apr 2008
Kizaru2 said:
Ruri-san said:
I don't think God Serena is dead already. He's only shown 4 out of 8 Hybrid Theory (Purgatory Dragon, Neptune Dragon, Hurricane Dragon & Cavern Dragon).

Maybe he has another Dragon type that can save him from that situation such as HEALING or ILLUSION types. If he's dead just from that one attack, I'm seriously pissed of at Hiro Mashima right now.

So God bye-bye God Serena?

Yes. I hope that you are right.
im ashamed that I didnt think of that possibility before reading your post.
Now I hope for this to happen, Serena for sure wont be fodderized that easily, you can mark my words, im 99% sure that the next chapter will surprise most of the readers with Serena fighting back or managing to retreat with one of his dragon slaying magics or with the help of his companions (August surely could manage to block and foresee that hit by Acnologia, or even Jacob).

You know guys? the fact that you all already burried God Serena is a HUGE underestimation of not only Serena, but August and Jacob too.

Yes, I know that acnologia is the stronger character of the series. Arguably stronger than Zeref. But serena shall be the third in power (second being zeref, arguably), so I hope and want him to stay alive.

You know, you guys burried warrod already at the previous chapter. You already deemed the 4 wizard saints as "faints", yet this chapter showed you that they were alive and kicking, and we even saw abit of action.

Its still possible that in the next chapter, Mashima will prove the opposite of what we think, again, by giving some fight from Serena's side, or atleast a good retreat.

That is nothing but wishful thinking and baseless expectation for a character with zero feats under his belt. In other words pitiful
Jan 25, 2016 2:25 PM
Oct 2014
You know, I'm actually hoping that some of he other Dragon Slayers will get their respective Lacrima's put into them, maybe even other people as well (like the water one for Juvia or something (just an example, if you don't like it, I don't care)), like they get taken from Serena's body or something and given to them to increase their chances against Acnologia
Jan 25, 2016 2:31 PM

Sep 2011
Darklight0303 said:
Morcombe said:

So far the only being to survive an actual blow from Acnologia is Ignee and Gildartsl, so I would imagine even if Acnologia wasn't trying to kill Gildarts, one hit should theoretically kill anyone regardless of if Acnologia is trying to or not.

Gildarts does say that the fight was basically one instant hit that took his arm, leg and some guts, so who knows maybe Serena isn't dead cause Gildarts wounds sound much worse than what we see happen to Serena here and Gildarts survived.

Except you can't see a giant gaping hole in Gildarts or else it wouldn't be bandaged that way. With Serena there's a huge gaping hole where half his stomach was

Acnologia declared Serena dead too.

well there is a fair amount of blood on the left side of those bandages, so in order to take an organ from him, Acnologia would still have had to rip it out, the wound might not be as bad as Serena's but Gildart's wound is still pretty much a hole in his body that would kill anyone else.

Either way I still think Gildarts is stronger than Serena now after this Chapter.
Jan 25, 2016 2:32 PM

Oct 2012

That is nothing but wishful thinking and baseless expectation for a character with zero feats under his belt. In other words pitiful

Zero feats under his belt. He's in action for one chapter. Wait for atleast one more and you may see more feats.
Jan 25, 2016 2:43 PM
Mar 2013
God Serena is too op...ohhh shit...
I don't think he's dead cause he could possibly have some ability of healing or because the person who knows all magics are there.
He could do sth.
teo1323Jan 25, 2016 2:47 PM
Jan 25, 2016 2:45 PM

Jul 2007
Darklight0303 said:

Compared to that what exactly did Serena do to give you this hype? Act like a clown and beat up some old men. Wow. Truly the greatest of all. Give me a break.

He was the strongest man on the continent and he beat up four strongest people on that continent at once?

Him being a mishmash of dragonslayer lacrimas is already bad writing.

Acnologia HAS ALWAYS been the bigger threat than Alvarez

That's why he should have had his own arc. This is the same as if midway through tartaros Alvarez randomly invaded and offed Mard(The top dog at that moment that you are supposed to fear).
Jan 25, 2016 3:05 PM

Apr 2008
Fai said:
Darklight0303 said:

Compared to that what exactly did Serena do to give you this hype? Act like a clown and beat up some old men. Wow. Truly the greatest of all. Give me a break.

He was the strongest man on the continent and he beat up four strongest people on that continent at once?

Him being a mishmash of dragonslayer lacrimas is already bad writing.

Acnologia HAS ALWAYS been the bigger threat than Alvarez

That's why he should have had his own arc. This is the same as if midway through tartaros Alvarez randomly invaded and offed Mard(The top dog at that moment that you are supposed to fear).

Four strongest. Ha that's a joke. They're just officially recognized. Gildarts could be among them too if he wanted and wasn't a wanderer. Titles like theirs are worthless
Jan 25, 2016 3:06 PM

Apr 2008
Kizaru2 said:

Zero feats under his belt. He's in action for one chapter. Wait for atleast one more and you may see more feats.

No I won't because the shitty clown was KILLED this chapter as was expected
Jan 25, 2016 3:29 PM

Oct 2012
Darklight0303 said:
Kizaru2 said:

Want to bet about that? Im sure that Serena wont die from just that and will retreat/fight back/survive in the next chapter.

You are trying to kill Serena already, all we've seen is one blow and a panel in which Serena's on the floor. Thats not enough to kill that important character off.
Jan 25, 2016 3:31 PM

Apr 2008
Kizaru2 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Want to bet about that? Im sure that Serena wont die from just that and will retreat/fight back/survive in the next chapter.

You are trying to kill Serena already, all we've seen is one blow and a panel in which Serena's on the floor. Thats not enough to kill that important character off.

One blow that took away half of his abdomen completely to the point that you can SEE the gaping hole there. Important character my ass. He's about as important as that traitor Crawford from Tartaros. No he's even less important than that guy given he was key to getting Face to work.

I am willing to bet. I am also willing to bet you won't even talk about it next chapter when it turns out you were just expressing wishful thinking before reality finally got through to you. Your kind never admits they're wrong.
Darklight0303Jan 25, 2016 3:36 PM
Jan 25, 2016 4:12 PM

Oct 2012
Darklight0303 said:
Kizaru2 said:

One blow that took away half of his abdomen completely to the point that you can SEE the gaping hole there. Important character my ass. He's about as important as that traitor Crawford from Tartaros. No he's even less important than that guy given he was key to getting Face to work.

I am willing to bet. I am also willing to bet you won't even talk about it next chapter when it turns out you were just expressing wishful thinking before reality finally got through to you. Your kind never admits they're wrong.

You will see that I will talk about it the next chapter. whether or not i was right. It's amusing though, how frequent you display your assumptions as facts, while they are just assumptions.
Im also willing to bet that once you will be proven wrong, you will still find a way to blame it on mashima or logic. or maybe you will really admit that you can be wrong too
Jan 25, 2016 4:20 PM
Jun 2009
phantmleader said:
You know, I'm actually hoping that some of he other Dragon Slayers will get their respective Lacrima's put into them, maybe even other people as well (like the water one for Juvia or something (just an example, if you don't like it, I don't care)), like they get taken from Serena's body or something and given to them to increase their chances against Acnologia

That actually would be a good way to get some of the DS some heavy powerups (Laxus' father said that Laxus was weak before getting it....), but somehow I cannot see Natsu taking one, and if he doesn't, so won't Gajeel.
Now Gray isn't a dragon slayer, but a daemon slayer, maybe that works too?
Jan 25, 2016 4:51 PM
Oct 2010
that hyrbrid guy is ultimate hax lolwtf. then acnologia shows up and wrecks his shit. uberhax lolwtf.

love the quick samurai style slash he took from the god there.
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Jan 25, 2016 6:09 PM

May 2014
Why did people think God Serena was Zeref's best? He wasn't. The guy with the beard and white hair that Markarov has a mortal fear of is Zeref's strongest. Plus, Acnologia is on level with Zeref and Natsu in terms of power so he should be able to easily defeat God Serena.
Jan 25, 2016 7:08 PM
Jun 2015
Agree , that old man is second to zeref is his army !!!!! Why the hell there are ppl assume god serena is second to zeref ??!!! You truly read the manga right !!!

Anyway , gildart is strongest fairy tail mage , and fairy tail is the strongest guild , i wont be surprised if gildarts is the strongest mage in ishgar, plus he is cool , manly , an idiot ... Way cooler than god serena :)) .. Well thats just my opinion

I dont have much hope for those useless saints anyway , i always think the real strong ppl on our side are natsu as E.N.D (DF) (MC) , gildarts , laxus, jellal ... Thats it and i will continue to do so , not gonna change my mind , nope , the rest can depend on miracles to kick ass some shitty enemy , well i may forgot some1 but im pretty sure about those 4
Jan 25, 2016 7:14 PM

Oct 2011
People placing Serena higher than the other Spriggans based on what exactly?
The only Spriggans who is hyped to be super-strong is August and that's it, you can already put aside Brandish,Ajeel and Serena now.

I still liked Serena though to be able to control 8 DS lachrimas and he looked to have full power of them, I guess that earth elemental is his own original and I doubt we saw everything he had since August interrupted him, well no matter how you see he easily trashed the other 4 like nothing, the same way Ajeel trashed Erza when he got serious, I have a feeling Hiro made the Spriggans too strong and none of them will be beaten fairly(I guess that's better than seeing Erza soloing someone with the power of friendship).

I'm not sure if Serena is still alive since Acnologia basically declared him dead/defeated, on the other hand we have August there who can use EVERY type of magic, so a healing power is definitely possible, though we don't know if Acnologia will fight him or just flee in search for the other 7DS.

Also hopefully people will understand that Serena is actually ridiculously strong, but of course compared to Acnologia he's nothing, just like everyone in the series INCLUDING ZEREF.

I hope Acnologia gives August some respect or recognizing him as a threat and fight him just like he did with Gildarts, August doesn't need to hold his ground against Acnologia, just use some kind of teleportation magic to run away since fighting with Acnologia head-to-head is pretty much impossible.
Jan 25, 2016 7:33 PM
Jun 2014
When I had finished reading the chapter, it felt as if I had just started T-T
Can't wait for the next one! I wonder which dragon slayers will die...
I believe in you Natsu! Revenge for Igneel!
Jan 25, 2016 7:35 PM

Jul 2012
That was a unexpected turn of events, i thought they could atleast do something to God serena oh well, not disapointed at that. Was pretty interesting to see there was yet another dragon slayer with 8 lacrima's in him. If it was any other of the characters (not counting zeref and mavis etc obviously) it would be acceptable that he could have some power to survive the scratch from acnologia. But Acnologia beating him and saying only 7 more. I don't think he is planning at all to keep the dragon slayers alive. I mean what will be the point of him attacking god Serena if he can just recover. I think because it was Acnologia, and he made it sound pretty sure that god serena was history. That god serena is dead or will die because of the huge hole any time soon.
oh well, so far for screentime about god serena.. :o
(is it me or all god tiers just trash clash) ? xD

wondering what august can do by the way. If it is some kind of time revert on a area or super healing that would be kinda....yep... Acnologia turns around and scratches again ? :p
dragovaJan 25, 2016 7:44 PM
Jan 25, 2016 7:45 PM

Sep 2014
Acnologia!! YESSSSSS!!!

God Serena was pretty OP, only for Acno to steal his spotlight a few pages later and put that cocky bastard back in his place, with one attack no less :D
Acno should just turn into a dragon and eat him, absorbing his lacrimas in the process and assuring his demise, all the while making those two spriggans shit their pants even more xD

7DS to go, placing my bets it's gonna be Jellal's group he's heading for next
Jan 25, 2016 7:57 PM
Sep 2015
phantmleader said:

That's one can be possible. Since Erik and Laxus are just human mages. Go Juvia-chan
Jan 25, 2016 8:01 PM
Sep 2015
Kizaru2 said:
Darklight0303 said:

You will see that I will talk about it the next chapter. whether or not i was right. It's amusing though, how frequent you display your assumptions as facts, while they are just assumptions.
Im also willing to bet that once you will be proven wrong, you will still find a way to blame it on mashima or logic. or maybe you will really admit that you can be wrong too

Go Kizaru-chan~

:)
Jan 25, 2016 9:01 PM
Jun 2009
-ZET- said:
People placing Serena higher than the other Spriggans based on what exactly?
The only Spriggans who is hyped to be super-strong is August and that's it, you can already put aside Brandish,Ajeel and Serena now.

Absolutely!
All the Spriggans are strong compared to Ishgar's mages, but so far only one has been mentioned as super strong.
(I'd guess the one with August, should be in the top as well, maybe 2nd? but only because he's following August...).
Jan 26, 2016 12:33 AM

Aug 2014
For once the statement why be King when you can be a God is reversed. "King of Dragons" Acnologia > "God" Serena.
"I am going to be the God of the new world" - Light
Jan 26, 2016 12:59 AM

Dec 2013
"All dragons will crumble before me!"

got absolutely rekt by a dragon a few pages later lmao
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 26, 2016 1:16 AM

Apr 2014
Its worth remembering that we saw Serena use wind dragon slayer magic, which we know has healing spells. Its possible that Serena has some serious healing magic and may be able to survive his injury.
Jan 26, 2016 1:32 AM

Mar 2011
Magmafrost said:
Its worth remembering that we saw Serena use wind dragon slayer magic, which we know has healing spells. Its possible that Serena has some serious healing magic and may be able to survive his injury.

That's a nice guess, but we only know the sky dragon to use healing spells, not all wind dragons
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Jan 26, 2016 2:20 AM

Apr 2008
Magmafrost said:

When I think of a gale I don't think of healing. I think of damage. Unlike Sky.

Seriously so many people want this lame stu of a clown to live that it's laughable
Jan 26, 2016 2:22 AM

Apr 2008
Lucy-is-onemagic said:
Kizaru2 said:

Go Kizaru-chan~

:)

I look forward to feeding you both your words right back at you.
Jan 26, 2016 7:17 AM

Nov 2010
8th Dragon Slayer was instant death flag. 7 has always been the magic number of the series.

Jan 26, 2016 7:23 AM
Jun 2015
What i am excited for is Gildarts to show up... Acnologia destroyed half his body earlier and when they meet, they will be like it's you... XD that's gonna be awesome, what do you guys think?
BlankhhJan 26, 2016 7:28 AM
Jan 26, 2016 11:30 AM

Apr 2008
Ghost-Edge said:
8th Dragon Slayer was instant death flag. 7 has always been the magic number of the series.

Yup. THe power of seven is key in Fairy Tail
Jan 26, 2016 12:38 PM

Apr 2014
Finally gonna get some info on the 2nd movie of ft next chapter \(^.^)/
Jan 26, 2016 2:03 PM
Jan 2016
Well damn Acnologia.. That was a hell of an entrance.
Jan 26, 2016 6:46 PM

Mar 2014
The best Fairy Tail chapter since quite a while. Acnologia was the strongrest character in Fairy Tail, now he's the strongest AND most badass. God Serena coming up as extremely overpowered, then being easily one shotted by Acnologia was really funny. Anyways, i hope we see more about Acno, he seems like an interesting character. There was a reason Zeref thought even with his entire army he'd have trouble against Acnologia, that guy is just too strong.

Profile Picture and Avatar/Signature made by SenpieX, requested in this thread :https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1568530&show=0
Jan 26, 2016 6:56 PM

May 2014
Disappointing with this chapter.

I was really hoping for Yuri to be God Serena and have him fight Gildarts or Laxus or someone, not get one-shotted (In this case one-sliced) by Achnologia... Guy had 8 different Dragon Slayer magic, what could have been an epic showdown was cut short by the Saitama version of Fairy Tail. Like seriously? If he's going to do that, then why not have the guy kill Zeref himself? Honestly what's the hold up?

Maybe I'm just mad cause I always thought Serena was Yuri and wanted to see more of him and to reveal my theory and basically have Mavis to reappear to convince Yuri/Serena to fight on her side against Zeref. But I guess that'll never happen. :(
Jan 26, 2016 7:58 PM
Sep 2010
What a shitty chapter.

Introduce a guy who fodderizes the 4 Kings of Ishgar, then have him job next chapter.

This guy could use all dragonslayer magics. It would have been awesome to see him face actual dragonslayers.

But no Mashima, you hype up your villains just to shit on them in the worst possible way.

Hope the guy heals himself or something. Being jobbed like this is terrible
August and Neinhart might be the strongest ones in Zerefs army. But a guy who can use all dragonslayer magic SURELY has to be near the top as well.
Jan 26, 2016 8:42 PM
Jun 2015
Whats with the theory god serena is yuri

Sorry but to me thats just ridiculous , fucking gross beyond this universe ...

Yuri in his youth meet his son when hes old ?!!! Gross !!!!!!!!!

And dont you relate to other cases , cause they would be gross too !!! Gross !!!
Jan 27, 2016 7:36 AM
Feb 2014
Behemoth11 said:
Aiyen said:
What is Mashima's plan for the series?
It seems like he just wants to end Fairy Tail and focus on his rumored new series.

If I remember correctly Hiro declared that FT won't end anytime soon, didn't he?

I do got the feeling this will be the final arc bc everything is on is end point already and some big question you know now at the moment (now the only have to reveal that acnologia is natsu dad and then one big happy family of human monsters) jk
I do think he is not gonna end it quick; that is gonna be big arc but not that there will be another arc.
Jan 27, 2016 7:39 AM

Apr 2008
Superluccix said:
What a shitty chapter.

Introduce a guy who fodderizes the 4 Kings of Ishgar, then have him job next chapter.

This guy could use all dragonslayer magics. It would have been awesome to see him face actual dragonslayers.

But no Mashima, you hype up your villains just to shit on them in the worst possible way.

August and Neinhart might be the strongest ones in Zerefs army. But a guy who can use all dragonslayer magic SURELY has to be near the top as well.

How stupid are you? It was ACNOLOGIA. There was no way he would last more than one hit against the guy who on his own EXTERMINATED THE DRAGON RACE.

It's as if you people wanted a whole chapter of Serena just throwing everything he had at Acnologia and he wouldn't take even a scratch. In other words a flashy and complete waste of time. When instantly killing him proves the power diference undeniably and is much quicker =_=
Darklight0303Jan 27, 2016 7:50 AM
Jan 27, 2016 9:34 AM

Aug 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Superluccix said:
What a shitty chapter.

How stupid are you? It was ACNOLOGIA. There was no way he would last more than one hit against the guy who on his own EXTERMINATED THE DRAGON RACE.

It's as if you people wanted a whole chapter of Serena just throwing everything he had at Acnologia and he wouldn't take even a scratch. In other words a flashy and complete waste of time. When instantly killing him proves the power diference undeniably and is much quicker =_=

Perfectly sums up the Spriggan as a whole, and I assume that's the problem. Around the time when Natsu went up against Zeref I expressed a worry that the Spriggans, despite their hype and in the face of their recent defeats being nothing more than a holding pattern, basically jingling keys in the readers face until Acno finally showed up and this chapter was basically a those worries made real. So now basically whenever a Spriggan's onscreen and tries to deliver some flashy but meaningless when you think about it feat so people can pretend to be impressed we'll basically be thinking "So where's Acnologia? He's the one that matters."
Jan 27, 2016 10:00 AM

May 2014
Superluccix said:
What a shitty chapter.

God Serena was never an intended "villain". Just some bad guy we barely care about. Remember sand guy from liek 4 chapters ago. i already forgot his name. He used God Serena to make the real villain, Acnologia, look cooler and more badass. It's actually a very common story-telling strategy.
Jan 27, 2016 10:30 AM

Apr 2008
Ahoy_NATO said:
Superluccix said:
What a shitty chapter.

God Serena was never an intended "villain". Just some bad guy we barely care about. Remember sand guy from liek 4 chapters ago. i already forgot his name. He used God Serena to make the real villain, Acnologia, look cooler and more badass. It's actually a very common story-telling strategy.

Yup. I'll gladly take this sort of thing over Bleach's protracted battles that keep reviving the bad guy at least two times before FINALLY losing. Instant kills denote a power difference most effectively in terms of how much time they take.
Jan 27, 2016 10:37 AM
Jul 2014
what a bollox hyping up serena only to be taken down like this
Jan 27, 2016 11:00 AM

Apr 2008
ahmdoda said:
what a bollox hyping up serena only to be taken down like this

So people talking about him specifically for less than half an arc counts as hyping these days? No you may not consider the gods of Ishgar hype to count for him as well since that was hype for a group.
Jan 27, 2016 11:35 AM

Oct 2011
The thing is, people don't understand that compared to Acnologia everyone is just a fodder it's not even funny, please pay attention that even Zeref made an entire army of OP wizards just to defeat Acnologia and even so we just saw in the last chapter that might not be enough..

Although that doesn't change anything to the fact that the Spriggans are ridiculously strong and either the likes of Jellal,Laxus and Gildarts be on the same level as them or Ishigar will depend on Fairy Heart or even Acnologia to beat them...
We didn't even saw the other Spriggans fighting yet, we've barely seen a glimpse of their powers, Ajeel being the only exception and there are people already saying that God Serena is the 2nd strongest one below only to August, based on what those people are even saying that is what I want to know.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.