Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 24, 2016 10:21 PM

Oct 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Achnologia making a rather impressive entrance. Have to say I'm slightly annoyed with all the off-screen fights between characters that are quite important. Also wondering if God Serena is actually dead or mortally wounded.

More interesting info regarding Achnologia which is nice as well.

Next chapter's confirmed for 26 pages which is awesome.

W.A.I.F.U = Women. Are. Imaginary. For. Us.
Jan 24, 2016 11:15 PM
Sep 2014
What is Mashima's plan for the series?
It seems like he just wants to end Fairy Tail and focus on his rumored new series.
Jan 25, 2016 2:16 AM

Jan 2012
Well it was nice to at least see the Wizard Saints put up a bit of a resistance, even if it was in vain. That Acnologia though! And here I thought God Serena was overpowered! :D

Aiyen said:
It seems like he just wants to end Fairy Tail and focus on his rumored new series.

What new rumored series? Fairy Tail won't end before chapter 500 for sure, and probably not this year either.
Jan 25, 2016 3:01 AM

Oct 2013
Aiyen said:

If I remember correctly Hiro declared that FT won't end anytime soon, didn't he?
Jan 25, 2016 3:43 AM

Jun 2013
Surprised by this (I need translation tho), but Acnologia is a beast. Personally, I don't think he is taken down just yet (maybe he is? Idk), so I'll wait for next week and see. And judging on some translation someone made, God Serena uses Dragon Lacrimas.
Jan 25, 2016 4:10 AM

Aug 2008
Jesus, Acnologia just crash a party and steal the show.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Jan 25, 2016 4:14 AM

Dec 2013
Acnologia destroyed Serea! Acnologia is just too unstoppable.

Happy that we at least got to see Serena show off a little of what he can do.

Hoping this will kill the Yuri theory.
Jan 25, 2016 4:17 AM

Jan 2016
Badass entrance by Acno! Finally the boss joins the fun!
Jan 25, 2016 4:23 AM

Feb 2010
ha, in your face Serena. So Acnologia is just after the dragon slayers and isn't interested in bothering with the others. Wonder where he'll appear next.
cloud8100Jan 25, 2016 4:27 AM
Jan 25, 2016 4:26 AM

Jun 2013
This explains why we didn't see fight between God Serena and everyone else. He is way too damn strong. Until Acnologia comes to rekt them all. Speaking of seven Dragon Slayers, that would be our main trio, Laxus, Cobra, Sting and Rogue, no? Well, this will be beyond interesting. This will be awesome.
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Jan 25, 2016 4:29 AM

Jun 2013
The question here is why would Acnologia bother with them? He clearly is stronger lmao. BUT I do believe, while he does see humans as nothing more than mere insects, he is 'afraid' of Dragon Slayers, afraid that they could turn like him and kill him eventually (especially since he is outnumbered).
Jan 25, 2016 4:36 AM

May 2014
The reason why he hunts dragon slayers is probably because only a dragon slayer can kill a dragon. But even Natsu who now should be the strongest of them would need a super mega ultra huge power up to do that.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 25, 2016 4:38 AM
Sep 2012
Well first of all I think Wizard Saints number 2 and 3 whose names I never bothered to learn are dead, which would open up two more spots on the Wizard Saints, so God Serena he was the 8th dragon slayer, or the 3rd fake dragon slayer which every way you want to look at it.

Dam this was a intense chapter, I am glad the Wizard Saints weren't defeat just like that, they put up more of a fight, they made God Serena go all out. And when things looked bad for Fairy Tail and we need help. Who comes to help but Acnologia, he didn't come to help, but was helpful weather that was his indent or not, thanks Acnologia.

So Acnlogia kills God Serena, so Warrod is not the top rank Wizard Saint now that all that out ranks look to be dead. God Serena and so should the Serena is Yury theory. How can they reveal that twist to a dead man. So 7 more dragon slayers to go for Acnlogia, he is even counting the 2 fake dragon slayers Laxus and Erik.

This chapter was great, and it had no members of Fairy Tail in it, the closest we get is ex member Warrod.
Jan 25, 2016 4:39 AM

Dec 2013
Last chapter ended with Serena about to kill Warrod but with this chapter they seem to be against kill the wizard saints. Did they change their minds?
Jan 25, 2016 4:42 AM

Mar 2013
Acnologia!!!!!! XD I wasn't expecting him at all.
His fights will be interesting considering that it looks like he's only after the dragon slayers.
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Jan 25, 2016 4:48 AM

Apr 2008
Fuck yes Acnologia reinforcing the pecking order.

Also good riddance to Serena and the retarded theory of him being Yuri for some pointless reason
Jan 25, 2016 5:00 AM

Nov 2010
This felt like a piece of chocolate cake, after the shit that we received last week. Pretty awesome chapter, I expected Hyberion to put a better fight tho, wasn't he #2 after all?

Acnologia totally stole the show [ i really love his design, it reminds me of yuu yuu hakusho], but I`m pretty sure Serena is not dead yet. He had 8 Dragon Lacrimas after all, so one of them must have something for healing. If we are lucky, he`ll get up and we'll get to see a proper fight between him and Acnologia.
Jan 25, 2016 5:10 AM

Apr 2008
Zalmox1s said:
This felt like a piece of chocolate cake, after the shit that we received last week. Pretty awesome chapter, I expected Hyberion to put a better fight tho, wasn't he #2 after all?

Acnologia totally stole the show [ i really love his design, it reminds me of yuu yuu hakusho], but I`m pretty sure Serena is not dead yet. He had 8 Dragon Lacrimas after all, so one of them must have something for healing. If we are lucky, he`ll get up and we'll get to see a proper fight between him and Acnologia.

Acnologia wouldn't say what he did if he wasn't dead. Just accept the hard facts. THis war was started to gain the power to fight Acnologia and this cocky fuckwit thought he had a snow ball in hell of a chance of fighting the exterminator of the dragon race.
Jun 2012
Interesting ending there....
Honestly I expected Gildarts and Jellal to come and stop them but didn't happen in the end, well either way the episode was great overall.
I wonder why Acnologia decided to attack God Serena in his human form and not dragon form, maybe he is stronger in his human form?
Pretty excited for the next episode. ^_^

Feb 2014
Acnologia FTW! just amazing!

Jan 25, 2016 5:15 AM

Mar 2011
FfffffffUCK!!!!!!

What just happened? Not only did we mommentarly get our fix of Ishval's greatests fighting , we get Serena showing off and teasing us with a pottential Dragon-Slaying-more-stuff, only for Acno to show up and say "nope"!!

Kinda bummed by Serena's sudden death, but my god Acnologia hype went through the roof!

See THAT's proper hype through images and NOT exposition
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Jan 25, 2016 5:17 AM

Jun 2013
Seems like there will be more info on the movie next chapter (based on MS translation).
Jan 25, 2016 5:17 AM

Jun 2012
Mashima must really be getting bored with this series
Jan 25, 2016 5:27 AM

Oct 2011
I just don't understand how they will even tickle Acnologia if he just one-shotted God Serena like that, releasing Fairy Heart to boost someone's magic power might be the only choice.

Also this might be a glimpse of what Gildarts meant to say when Acnologia destroyed half of his body in an instant.
Jan 25, 2016 5:28 AM

Sep 2014
Guess he's the one to wreck Serena lol. Didn't see that coming.
It's getting kinda boring though with all these one shots >_>
Jan 25, 2016 5:35 AM
Mar 2015
lol Serena got destroyed while trying to thrash talk Acnologia. I wonder what his motives are and why he wants to kill the dragon slayers.

Anyway 5/5. Any chapter with Zeref or Acnologia is a good chapter. I will be so pissed if they defeat Acnologia with some power of friendship nonsense after giving him so much hype.
Jan 25, 2016 5:38 AM

Apr 2008
Acnologia clearly took pointers from Asura when it comes to shutting up cocky assholes who don't know what they're up against
Jan 25, 2016 6:02 AM
Jul 2012
Acnologia I doubt he kills anymore of the dragon slayers except maybe Cobra. I'm really doubting they will let him kill String, Rouge, or any members of FT.

Still the main protagonist of the series should play a huge role in stopping him.
Jan 25, 2016 6:04 AM

Nov 2011
Acnologia quite impressive this chapter. Even I have to give him a standing ovation right there.

GG Serena. Never was a fan. Acnologia was definitely the spotlight this chapter.
Jan 25, 2016 6:12 AM

Jun 2014
Dat Acnologia and Serena hype! I don't think Serena is dead yet! He will have an important role later for the other Dragon Slayers.
Jan 25, 2016 6:14 AM

Apr 2008
Exterria said:
Dat Acnologia and Serena hype! I don't think Serena is dead yet! He will have an important role later for the other Dragon Slayers.

No he won't. His role was fodder. It's over
Jan 25, 2016 6:24 AM
Dec 2010
damn , i didn't expected this

and now he is aiming for the dragon slayers ?

Natsu
Gajeel
Wendy
Rogue
Sting
Laxus
Erik
Jan 25, 2016 6:31 AM

Feb 2010
LOL suddenly, out of nowhere OP character being beaten by super OP character

but i didn't expect this either

Dota 2 Esports Stories are a fuckin Anime IRL Anime Sports

Jan 25, 2016 6:31 AM

Jun 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Exterria said:

It would be a let down if he dies here. We need his backstory. His motive for betraying Ishgar. Why does he have 8 lacrima's inside his body? I really do think that he is one of the important characters of this arc.
Jan 25, 2016 6:34 AM
Feb 2013
Welp, all I have to say is ONE PUNCH!! That aside, great chapter. I knew Acnologia will have his entrance but I didn't expect this. God Serena using 8 Lacrimas... They are really crazy there in Alvarez.
Acnologia is hunting Dragon Slayers. I wonder if Zeref knows that. Cause I couldn't imagine him letting Acnologia kill Natsu.
Jan 25, 2016 6:38 AM

Jan 2011
acnologia beated god serena with one shot ...
Jan 25, 2016 6:39 AM

Jul 2012
Well with this chapter there is no point in talking about some kind of power balance. Considering that at some point Natsu will probably win against Acnologia or Zeref there will be no logical explanation why or just one more friendship-power-up bullshit excuse.
3 wizard saints surprised about God Serena power
Acnologia reking him in 1-shot
Kagura amazed by Demaria power level
Natsu and team losing to sand-guy and Erza beating barely him (and i think he was one of the weakest)
With that Kagura and her level mages are like ants against giants. I don't really like talking about power balance, but i think there should be some sort of level which i don't see here at all.
Jan 25, 2016 6:40 AM

Aug 2014
I was seriously expecting Gildarts to show up there, so Acnologia was a very nice surprise.

Plus, he's targeting the dragon slayers? It was nice knowing ya Sting and Rogue xD
Jan 25, 2016 6:44 AM

Apr 2008
Exterria said:
Darklight0303 said:

It would be a let down if he dies here. We need his backstory. His motive for betraying Ishgar. Why does he have 8 lacrima's inside his body? I really do think that he is one of the important characters of this arc.

No not really. He was a flat and boring character with exaggerated quirks. He was destined to get fodderized
Jan 25, 2016 6:45 AM

Aug 2011
well, he certainly doesn't play around
Jan 25, 2016 6:53 AM

Jun 2013
allenjke said:
Well with this chapter there is no point in talking about some kind of power balance. Considering that at some point Natsu will probably win against Acnologia or Zeref there will be no logical explanation why or just one more friendship-power-up bullshit excuse.
Natsu and team losing to sand-guy and Erza beating barely him (and i think he was one of the weakest)
With that Kagura and her level mages are like ants against giants. I don't really like talking about power balance, but i think there should be some sort of level which i don't see here at all.

Actually Fairy Heart will play a role in boosting up the characters MP (magic power).
Jan 25, 2016 6:59 AM

Jul 2015
OMG, this is TOO EPIC. Acnologia enters the stage!
Jan 25, 2016 7:00 AM

Jul 2012
metsujin said:
allenjke said:

Actually Fairy Heart will play a role in boosting up the characters MP (magic power).

Forgot about Fairy Heart, but it will boost only FT members so other guilds are just for fanservice i guess. And it still feels odd with Natsu feeling himself all high and mighty after his time-skip training.
Jan 25, 2016 7:03 AM

Jun 2013
allenjke said:
metsujin said:

Forgot about Fairy Heart, but it will boost only FT members so other guilds are just for fanservice i guess. And it still feels odd with Natsu feeling himself all high and mighty after his time-skip training.

Not really, Mashima will give a boost to Sting & Rogue, Kagura, Lyon etc (fan favorites from other guilds).
Jan 25, 2016 7:06 AM

Jan 2016
allenjke said:

lol when did natsu lose to ajeel? He would have beat him if it wasn't for makarov being scared like a kid and stopping him from fighting right from the start. Same would count for Gray ~
Jan 25, 2016 7:08 AM

Jul 2012
metsujin said:
allenjke said:

Not really, Mashima will give a boost Sting & Rogue, Kagura, Lyon etc (fan favorites from other guilds).

I meant it the way that the Fairy Heart is for the FT guild so people from other guilds won't be boosted unless some random excuse.
Jan 25, 2016 7:15 AM

Jul 2012
Tsu-kki said:
allenjke said:

lol when did natsu lose to ajeel? He would have beat him if it wasn't for makarov being scared like a kid and stopping him from fighting right from the start. Same would count for Gray ~

I think i forgot a bit about how it happened so said it not quite right. But it still didn't change the fact that Ajeel was fighting them all alone and you have no proof saying that Natsu or Grat would beat him and even after Erza barely won.
Jan 25, 2016 7:18 AM

Jun 2013
allenjke said:
metsujin said:

Not really, Mashima will give a boost Sting & Rogue, Kagura, Lyon etc (fan favorites from other guilds).

I meant it the way that the Fairy Heart is for the FT guild so people from other guilds won't be boosted unless some random excuse.

It's not? Because Zeref wants Fairy Heart, and if that boosts only FT members what use will it be to him? None. Plus Mavis explains how Fairy Heart works, basically anyone can use it too boost up their magic or recharge a magical weapon like Etherion.
Jan 25, 2016 7:22 AM
Jun 2015
so thats how gildarts got trashed by achnologia

And i still dont know how strong zeref is except for being the strongest human mage , can he hold a candle to achnologia ? And he thinks that after natsu no 1 can kill him anymore ...

So far only igneel can make its hard for achnologia and the first's magic to stop his attack ...
Jan 25, 2016 7:26 AM

Jul 2012
metsujin said:
allenjke said:

It's not? Because Zeref wants Fairy Heart, and if that boosts only FT members what use will it be to him? None. Plus Mavis explains how Fairy Heart works, basically anyone can use it too boost up their magic or recharge a magical weapon like Etherion.

Oh ok, that was my bad memory, and i thought that Mavis being the core or the Fairy Heart is the main point for the FT guild. At least something in this manga has some sense.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.