Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode 16 Discussion

Jun 29, 2016 2:21 PM

Too bad for Fumitan, she was a major character.
Alright episode.

Aug 28, 2016 3:20 PM
Even though i knew it was coming, i was sad to see fumitan die :(

RIP Fumitan.

Oct 2, 2016 5:25 PM

Yeah, I admit this episode was predictable.

Still gave me the Honey Nut Feelios, though.
\m/

Oct 8, 2016 7:05 PM
I knew Fumitan was gonna take the hit for Kudelia, I wouldn't forgive if she didn't. It just goes to show how loyal she really was to Kudelia...

Oct 17, 2016 2:02 AM

Fumitan :( RIP Eye-glass character.

Oct 28, 2016 10:05 PM

Hope that whole G-whatever will get destroyed and everyone gets killed. Fucking setting up a revolt to kill the ppl. Corrupt asf. Rip Fumitan.

Nov 25, 2016 2:36 AM

Damn, I honestly didn't think I'd care very much about Fumitan dying. I mean, it was obviously coming and I knew it would be sad... but that was pretty heart wrenching hearing her last words.

Dec 3, 2016 11:51 PM

Bye, bye Fumitan!! ; _ ;

Nice example of how a pacific manifestation ends in blood!! As well, if you are pacific you don´t leave with arms xD

Hello, my litte boy!

Jan 23, 2017 5:01 PM

God I hate Kudelia's Guts, she is so obnoxious.

To think Beautiful Fumitan died for this piece of shit, fuck me.

Mar 14, 2017 4:25 AM
Supreme Tsundere

ButtSlapper said:
flag raising completed.  ( -̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥᷄◞ω◟-̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥᷅ )

That is exactly how I felt, there was no surprise there, but the execution was executed decently, so it was kinda sad. A bit retarded that the maid was plotting all that in the back and when gets a change of heart, dies... Writers are using this one too much IMO.

Aug 24, 2017 8:37 AM

Another sad and dramatic episode - those unionists didn't stand a chance, unfortunately. I teared up a bit at their deaths when Biscuit's brother was looking at the bodies. I don't have much else to say.

Sep 28, 2017 6:21 PM

Watching that disgusted face of Chocolate man's friend and baring in mind what our lolicon Chocolate man said before this kind of behaviours from Gjallarhorn is exactly what they want to eradicate.
Chocolate man wants to take more power in Gjallarhorn and change it and stop it from being so oppressing and malevolent.

RIP to Fumitan. Too bad we never saw her with her hair down. She would have looked pretty fine. Can't wait for Kudelia development now. Hope she becomes a more worthy figure than what she was until now.

AivanK said:

If Teiwaz will ally to Gjallarhonr, Tekkadan will be their Nº1 enemy, can't believe that they are doing this...

many people took from that scene that Teiwaz will become their enemy or that they will ally with Galahorn it seems but that is not what i took at all.
What he said was that he seemed to want to support Kudelia and was asking that other rich guy to join him in that. That other rich that plan her death was also the one paying Tekkatan for caring her to earth and wanted to use her death to create maybe some revolution but not because he wanted to stop her like Gallahorn wants.

The Teiwaz president basically said to him "if her death doesn't happen like you planned then how about continuing supporting her for real this time along with me and maybe threw her we can expand our influence and hurt Gallahorn that limits us with it's existence"

Feb 11, 2018 12:53 AM

Really good episode.
I'm surprised they killed Fumitan, I thought she would stick around.

Jul 21, 5:24 PM

Look at them zombies approach Kudelia.
Kisama. How dare you grab Fumitan like that.
Smoove Mikazuki holding Atra face.
Damn. they getting sprayed.
Kudelia survives this.
FUMITAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They killed my waifu. No!!!!!!!!!!!!

They really killed Fumitan. Kisama!!!!
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]