Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 15, 2016 6:27 AM

Aug 2014
I guess as far as music is concerned, that I don't cosider particularly good, but still listen to, I'd list this:

3 Doors Down's Kryptonite; the lyrics are dumb, but I like the instrumentals, otherwise their music is terrible.
Metalcore bands tend to have terrible lyrics, overly dramatic tones and unfitting singing, but that doesn't stop me from putting up a song every now and then. Some of the bands are decent but bad Metalcore bands in my collection would be; Atreyu, Avenged Sevenfold, Bleeding Through and Bullet For My Valentine
I like Billy Talents Red Flag. It needs more energy, but is decent overall. I recently listened to their whole first album and it was terrible.
There's some pop punk I like. blink-182 was decent at the start of the career. Also; Green Day's Dookie and American Idiot albums were pretty good, but now the band feels like either rehashing or just being plain terrible.
DragonForce can actually be pretty fun at times. But having listened to the whole Inhuman Rampage album, I felt like they're overdoing it with the instrumentals and that they rehashed quite alot of stuff in that album alone.
Somebody already mentioned the Killers, but in hindsight I actually think, that they're a decent post-punk revival band.
I also like picking up some nu metal from my teenage years again every now and then. Korn is overly in love with their angst, but can be listenable at times. Slipknot was once one of my favourites and I still think they had a great sound on their earlier records, but their lyrics and the whole maggot gimmick are ridiculous.
Then there's some glam metal, which is usually just a glorification of the rockstar lifestyle, but I still like picking up a Mötley Crüe album every now and then and Steel Panther is a fun parody of that.
I also like some terrible rap songs, like Good Vibrations by Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch and Epic by Faith No More (which is one of my favourite bands but that doesn't change, that this song is kinda bad).
Sep 15, 2016 7:00 AM

Apr 2015
Hard to have a musical guilty pleasure when I know my taste in music is sh*t to begin with.

I like what I like, and unlike media such as Anime and Games, I do not feel the need to go mad critiquing music and trying to analyze what makes it good or bad.
"I'd take rampant lesbianism over nuclear armageddon or a supervolcano any day." ~nikiforova
Sep 15, 2016 7:29 AM
Jul 2018
I sometimes feel guilty when I am enjoying some Linkin Park.
Sep 15, 2016 8:44 AM
May 2013
I try not be embarrassed by what I like, but I do feel a twinge of guilty pleasure-ness whenever I listen to Spice Girls's Spice album and Taylor Swift's 1989.
Sep 15, 2016 9:50 AM

Oct 2015
Eurobeat.

It's pretty rad albeit cheesy.
Sep 16, 2016 6:23 AM

Sep 2015
I actually like some justin bieber songs nowadays.
still dislike the guy, though

Oh, yeah
and uh.. Ariana Grande
her songs are too catchy for me

just listen to this jfc
FabrunetteSep 22, 2016 1:04 AM
"This signature is under construction." ~Fabuubz
Sep 18, 2016 5:27 AM

Feb 2016
Probably would have to be most of the anime OPs and EDs I listen to; their syrupy-sweet tones are so cringeworthy, but so addictive. I'm not ashamed to tell others I watch anime, but I don't think I could bring myself to play any anime OPs or EDs with anything other than earphones.
Sep 20, 2016 4:00 PM

Jan 2016
Ke$ha. Her music is so catchy. I can't resist.
Sep 21, 2016 1:29 PM

Jul 2016
Anything on the PC music label
80s Synth Disco
Cheesy 90s happy hardcore
Picopop/J Pop
Anime OPs
“Existence is.. well.. what does it matter? I exist on the best terms I can. The past is now part of my future. The present is well out of hand.” -Ian Curtis
Sep 22, 2016 12:52 AM

Mar 2012
I don't believe anyone should feel guilty if you enjoy something, but if I had to pick anything I'd say:
- Any Japanese vocal music
Sep 22, 2016 7:21 AM

Jul 2016
THIS freaking song.
"I'm not a prophet or a stone age man
Just a mortal with potential of a superman" - David Bowie
Sep 22, 2016 8:06 AM
Dec 2013
nightcore songs, I don't why it sounds good just sped up a little bit but I find myself going back to nightcore playlists quite often
Sep 22, 2016 9:12 AM

Apr 2015
David Banner - Play. It's easily the filthiest thing in my library but I love the beat.

I don't feel ashamed of a lot of music but that is one I will make sure no one sees in my playlist.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Sep 22, 2016 9:30 AM

Sep 2016
Aerials - System of a Down...childhood memories right there.

A little newer, Osmium - Pheonix Rise, or Seventh Void - Broken Sky
Sep 22, 2016 9:58 AM

Aug 2010
This sissy boy cunt.
Oct 17, 2016 6:44 PM
Jul 2018
my guilty pleasure music would definitely have to be speedcore. though i find i can be very off and on about various songs. but probably a notable artist i enjoy listening to would be m1dy. he has a few songs i actually quite like.
Oct 17, 2016 7:10 PM

Sep 2015
No regrets. I only regret when others support an undeserving artist.
"A pig that can't fly through spacetime is just a prematurely ejaculating, wet dreaming virgin."
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Currently listening to ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Mar 29, 2021

7571 by tsukareru »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Avatar: The Way of Water or Dune: Part Two

AcbSnakeDemon - Apr 20

6 by alex889 »»
6 hours ago

» What Are Your Thoughts On The Owl House?

Enderobot - Apr 18

6 by Enderobot »»
Yesterday, 9:05 AM

» What's your favorite song?

DollzchanAi - Apr 18

10 by not-perfect »»
Yesterday, 2:06 AM

» cardi b fans unite

batslimeman - Apr 18

2 by batslimeman »»
Yesterday, 2:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.