Forum Settings
Forums
Jan 23, 2016 11:16 AM

To khunter my true love
You are
my rock, my air, my wings, my existence most of all my love you are probably a huge retard but I can look past that since love can remove all stains and make one stainless but not entirely since I'll blow my load on your mom since I know you like NTR play but none the less know my man sludge is for you.....huh..... I'm just a guy asking another guy to love me. Who cares if there is one faggot opposing us or even multiple ..... We must never forget we must climb a mountain in order to master the hill... but you probably won't see this but please know somewhere in your mind someone loves you for all your flaws.

Doki-Doki
Sincerely yours:
Anus destroyer of black holes

[Anonymous Entree]
Chikaji said:
i, personally, would gladly be fisted by every single strong female character until my asshole explodes, permanently rendering me into a coma

Jan 23, 2016 12:43 PM

we got our first anonymous admirer. this club isn't dead yet sweeties.
Chikaji said:
i, personally, would gladly be fisted by every single strong female character until my asshole explodes, permanently rendering me into a coma

Mar 20, 2016 5:59 AM
cumshotz said:
To khunter my true love
You are
my rock, my air, my wings, my existence most of all my love you are probably a huge retard but I can look past that since love can remove all stains and make one stainless but not entirely since I'll blow my load on your mom since I know you like NTR play but none the less know my man sludge is for you.....huh..... I'm just a guy asking another guy to love me. Who cares if there is one faggot opposing us or even multiple ..... We must never forget we must climb a mountain in order to master the hill... but you probably won't see this but please know somewhere in your mind someone loves you for all your flaws.

Doki-Doki
Sincerely yours:

[Anonymous Entree]

thats 101% expected from a user with the name cumshotz....XD

Mar 21, 2016 10:31 PM

Ivisire said:
cumshotz said:
To khunter my true love
You are

Doki-Doki
Sincerely yours:

[Anonymous Entree]

for the record i didn't write this, i only submitted it for a secret admirer. albeit this person has good taste, khunter is a heart breaker.
Chikaji said:

Mar 21, 2016 10:42 PM
cumshotz said:
Ivisire said:

for the record i didn't write this, i only submitted it for a secret admirer. albeit this person has good taste, khunter is a heart breaker.

haha...it was funny all the same...XD