Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Post New Reply
Poll: Haikyuu!! Second Season Episode 16 Discussion

May 13, 2016 9:04 AM

dat cliffhanger though.. - i'm still longing for some more nishinoya, maybe he'll become more screentime against a more offensive team.

the matches are getting pretty intensive now with each new episode.

May 21, 2016 11:29 PM

LOL Pineapple Head xD he looks like Shikamaru hahaha

Poor Dai-kun D; I hope his arm isn't too hurt :(

Jul 31, 2016 6:40 PM

They did this on purpose.
This episode rekindled my love for Daichi so much just for them to completely shut him down.
What the fuck.
I almost cried when I saw my poor baby laying there helpless...
I know sports injuries are pretty serious in high school. I've seen plenty of guys at my old school wrecked because of football incidents.
I never knew it could happen with volleyball too but I guess I shouldn't have been so naiive.

...Scared to watch the next episode...

Aug 10, 2016 1:13 PM

Oh my god, Daichi, please be okay. >.<
Hope he didn't break anything.
Also wonder how Tanaka will feel about the injuries he just (accidentally) inflicted.

Sep 14, 2016 11:14 AM
Look at the guy on the right at 5:57, lol.

Dec 16, 2016 6:25 PM

Josh said:
Well fuck, eh. Injuries are no joke.

i'm sorry but that looked like a straight up death right there.

Ashishgup said:

I wonder if anyone saw the baby in this pic though xD :

been seen that. how can't you?

evangelly said:

rip karasuno dad

that....is actually a good nickname for him. nice.
---------
pink team fight is actually the best so far. no-one besides for karasuno has had fast players, nice to seem this team have them as well.

i thought daichi was alright, but him still laying there like a tossed piece of meat really scared me.

Feb 8, 2:17 PM

Isn't that Takeru guy's Dad the one Tsukki practiced against with his brother?
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy

Mar 10, 7:01 PM

Bruh dont tell me he just died

Mar 28, 9:37 PM

Gosh, the ending. Why do they have to make it so dramatic? Sure, Daichi is a solid player that keeps the team together. But at times like this I feel like someone else should step up and be like "Let's win this for Daichi!" Not that he is dead, he could have easily fainted from the impact with Tanaka.

Misaki is such a good manager for her team. She really caught them before breaking. Too bad we probably won't see more of her after this.

And what's up with a story behind certain teams and certain players? Do they want me to cheer on the enemy team too? Just let me view them as rivals that has no sentimental background behind how they play and why they are like they are.
Even if the future is locked or erased I won't end this prayer because I want to convey my real feelings to you

Apr 29, 4:20 AM

Good episode. A small part of me wanted Johzenji to win tho lol.

That cliffhanger tho. Poor Daichi, hope he'll be fine.

“Even if the attention isn’t forever, I’ll keep singing.”

May 19, 1:56 AM

We all knew Karasuno will win since Haikyuu is all about them but Johzenji is so nice whoa. ;;;
Seriously, the boys are pretty amazing I don't mind to watch a spin-off about them. ;D
Takeru's family is so hilarious. Don't worry mate my family is "special" too.
Ugh, Daichi, are you fine? :c
"There's no meaning to a flower unless it blooms."
♡☆〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰☆♡

Aug 9, 6:32 PM

I feel like when Johzenji turn up again, they're gonna be a massive powerhouse team.
Also, Misaki really is a great manager. She's more like the Captain than the actual captain lol

Damn that ending.
Of course some sort of bigger injury was bound to happen eventually, I'm actually surprised one didn't happen sooner...what, with Hinata on the team. Too bad the person injured is the anchor of the whole team.

I hope he didn't get hurt too bad though. That was quite a collision :/

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 15, 8:40 AM

Uhoh, that ending looked really ominous.
I hope Daichi's fine obviously but I have a feeling he's going to have to sit this match out.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]