Forum Settings
Forums

If a girl hits a man should it be okay for the man to hit back?

New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 25, 2016 3:06 PM

Sep 2012
Immahnoob said:
NudeBear said:
I love that in some of these "open-minded" posts, the hypothetical victim is being criticized, scrutinized, and looked down upon for "using equality to mask his revenge and lust for violence against women" whilst the aggressor, who just so happens to be a woman, is pretty much being ignored. The victim, not the aggressor, is being advised to calm down. What's even funnier is that in a previous thread, some of these posters were completely fine with a man being stabbed with a broken bottle: "It's okay because he was insulting her." However when the roles are slightly changed, it's the men who need to be able to control themselves.

Fucking hilarious.
But they're right, we shouldn't be bothered.

So automatically, they shouldn't be bothered either.

This is why we should all love these type of discussions, because it's easy to get to such conclusions and show people they're wrong ^_^
No YOU shouldn't be bothered, because you need to man up and take it. For gender equality.
Jan 25, 2016 3:14 PM

Dec 2015
I have been growth in a family where they taught us that hitting a woman is bad (It's heresy.)

Well, i believe in individualism, and i don't judge people by their gender.
I am more of a calm and pacifist guy than anything,but if someone repeatedly hit me in the face aggressively, (Doing that is in fact,the only thing that makes me aggressive. )i might loose my mind and go berserk (Mainly because, my father abused me most of my childhood ) So, it's not really a good idea to use my face as a punching bag.

Do i believe a man has the right to hit a woman? No.

Even for defense matters? Well, it depends if the woman is more of a frail girl, or a muscular Hulk type of girl.If Arnolda Schwarzenegger hits you, "Run for your life."

Well, in the first case, you'll feel cheap, and in the second case, you'll be dead.

Why use violence when we have that thing called dialog?
Jan 25, 2016 4:27 PM

Dec 2015
If she's attacking him he has the right to defend himself.
Jan 25, 2016 4:30 PM

May 2013
I mean if she's just flailing at you like 'stahp it u big stupid head!!' slapping wildly but to no real effect then you would just restrain her I think.

But if she's like a trained assassin or something then yeah, you're definitely gonna have to hit a girl lol
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Jan 25, 2016 4:33 PM
Aug 2015
Indeed so. Not to come off as a sexist or a menimist but the whole "Guys shouldn't hit women" shit aggravates me. Like fine a light shove, fuck it whatever but if she's punches me in the face, you're damn right I'm going to punch her back. Now let me tell you about a friend of my mine. He was dating a girl and one day the girl stabs him with scissors(long story) and everyone turns around shocked, but the stupid thing is when everyone is disgusted at the fact that he fought back. So in my opinion it's perfectly fine to hit her back.
Jan 25, 2016 5:39 PM

Jun 2015
TheConquerer said:
Jayden said:

If you are ever in a situation like that, if you have a jacket or other large piece of clothing, you can take it off and wrap it around your hands, it will make it hard for your hands to get cut.

as long as the person isn't like, military trained, then you can probably avoid getting seriously hurt.

Probably but some people aren't quick thinkers and that only works if you do have a jacket

it's something my dad taught me but it sounds like it could make a difference
Jan 25, 2016 7:03 PM

Nov 2015
yes women and feminism ruined chivalry if they hit you hit them twice as hard

Jan 25, 2016 8:10 PM

May 2015
Against anyone, you shouldn't really be hitting people (even if hitting them gives you a sense of great satisfaction and pleasure as it does for me); so from the aspect, the man shouldn't hit back anyway.
Ignoring that, hit back with an "equal and opposite reaction" seems fine. But in the case of men having a physical advantage over women, they'd be hurting their fists punching his rock solid 6 pack anyway even without getting hit back. They should only be hit back enough the make them feel punished.

tldr; as long as their hits hurt the same amount, i think it's fair. sometimes, it takes a hit to end a quarrel
optexJan 25, 2016 8:15 PM
Jan 25, 2016 8:28 PM

Jun 2013
Technically nobody should be hitting anybody. But I believe if a girl hits you, you should have the right to hit her back.

My biggest question is: why are women even entitled to hit men in the first place? You see a woman slap a man and it's no big deal. You see a man slap a woman and it's abuse.
Too lazy to make a signature. F*** it.
Jan 25, 2016 8:33 PM

May 2014
NudeBear said:
Why do some people believe that women are divine creatures that levitate above any sort of consequences whatsoever?

"it's because theyre weaker"

If it was truly about physical ability, then men and women alike would be equally charitable towards shitty and aggressive weaker/shorter men. Guess what, they're not. People just don't want to admit their gender bias.

Women aren't divine creatures, like men they can be rude and aggressive. Respect is earned through character, not your sex. So if some little shit that just happens to be a woman tries to attack you then you have all the right to kick her ass.

Word +1.

Doesn't matter, fight back. Treat the offender as a human being not as of men/women. Treat people like they are people. No discriminatory things, especially with regards to sex whatsoever.

2potatosoneguy said:

JUSTICE~!!!
_Dazzle_Jan 25, 2016 8:38 PM
Jan 25, 2016 9:10 PM

Apr 2014
In either case, it's probably more prudent to simply avoid retaliation and attempt to defuse the situation with other tactics. But of course, there are any number of scenarios that could lead a girl to hit a man or vice versa, and so if acting in self-defense, it seems reasonable in certain cases to need to hit someone back, but again, within the realm of good judgement. No sense in getting carried away.

Now, of course, society looks at things differently, and as I've seen it, if a woman hits a man and he talks about it, his friends will laugh at him, whereas if a man hits a woman, and she mentions it, the man is most likely going to be placed at fault regardless of what actually occurred and may be reported for abuse, etc. Sometimes when a woman hits a man and he reports it, others may quickly assume that he was the initial reason for the conflict. It's clearly inconvenient and unfair, but to get rid of that kind of set 'rule' would take a significant amount of either effort, time, or both.

What's most important is that it's the same for guys and girls; don't try to instigate fights or physically abuse someone for no apparent reason. It's not okay to hit anyone. [ refer to first paragraph for 'what if...?' ]

[ a ] [ i ] wo atsumete
たくさん の あい お あつめたら
tumblr
ことば で きみ に とどけよう
deviantart
みえない きもち お かたち に したら
last.fm
こころ の なか まで とどく から

Jan 25, 2016 9:33 PM

Mar 2014
2potatosoneguy said:

*tips fedora & salutes*

G'day my sir.

You are doing god's work.

> "i think Youtube is a pretty cool guy. eh sucks viacoms dick and doesn’t afraid of anything" - anon
Ban me plz
Jan 25, 2016 10:57 PM

Aug 2015
Females are hypocrite af. They like to talk about how they should be treated equal to males but if a male hits back, they cry violence against women.

If you're crying about equality then you shouldn't cry about males being stronger like it's a crime if they hit back. Sadly males are being treated unfairly when it comes to this topic:(
Jan 25, 2016 11:38 PM

Dec 2012
Of course, wouldn't it be sexist not to treat her like a man and beat her ass when she steps to you?
"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream!"

- George W. Bush
Jan 26, 2016 1:10 AM

Aug 2015
well i come from a culture where even if you touched a girl from your feet accidently you should apologize to that girl by a certain quick ritual...it's kind of optional but i do it anyway but if a girl tries to shit out of you then don't forget to shit out of her too...in my end of school days a girl argued against me using very racist words & i used same tactics against her in front of school at the end she cried....now that's equality.....conclusion:don't give a fuck about these feminist opinions here they will be always bitching and crying about this & that...just go for it if she slaps you then slap fuck out of her ...JUST DO IT
Jan 26, 2016 1:18 AM

Aug 2015
I guess the man can hit back, but I don't see myself hitting a woman just because they hit me.
Jan 26, 2016 2:32 AM
Mar 2015
Talk to her ?? if she is the type who can understand
and if she's the type of the girl that who cannot understand when on rage i will just walk out !! give her time and talk in a another time
if she is trying to kill me i will try to knock her down and send her to jail ???
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» what is "love" to you ? what makes you feel loved and how you love people ?

ame - Today

16 by Adverrito »»
47 minutes ago

» What do you think about law enforcement (police) in your country?

Sad - Apr 16

32 by KenaiPhoenix »»
47 minutes ago

» How do you know other people actually exist?

purple_rayn - Yesterday

16 by Adverrito »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » strawberry, chocolate or banana milk?

bobbysalmon - Apr 17

20 by KenaiPhoenix »»
1 hour ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - Today

26 by KenaiPhoenix »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.